Sam's Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam decides what to do next.
1.9k words
4.54
10.7k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror, trying to decide what to do next. Mel says it's my choice. Cage on or off, it's my choice.

Pros of the cage? Well sex has been pretty fucking amazing with Mel! That last orgasm left me on the floor for 10 minutes.

Cons? The shit I'm now in with Cassie. Where will that new relationship head, and how do I tell Mel.

Fuck, why am I even debating it. I need to be caged.

I stepped out of the bathroom and scan the bedroom for the cage. I can't see it anywhere. Where the fuck is it?

I shout down to Mel. "Um, Mel. Do you...Um."

"Top drawer, bedside cabinet." Mel shouts back.

I walk over, open the drawer. There is a white box. I open it, it's a metal chastity cage. Mel's upgraded me. It's got a steel tube for the shaft and four open quadrants for the helmet.

I lube up, pop my balls through the base ring. Pull my cock through, slide the tube over and use the internal padlock to secure it. Damn the new key is huge. She won't be able to keep that on her anklet.

The cage is heavy, it feels good. I headed downstairs with my new cage swaying between my thighs.

Mel's sitting talking to Steph, she shoots me a wink and holds out her hand as I approach. Omg she wants me to hand her the key in front of Steph. Come in Sam you can do this. Trembling I place the key in her hand. A smooth exchange and Steph doesn't notice a thing.

"I see you guys ate without me."

"Well, hun. You was taking a long time. Besides I left the washing up for you. You know, so you didn't feel left out."

Mel jokes poking her tongue at me.

"Sorry, Sam. I'll wash up." Steph says as she begins to stand.

"No you will not, Steph." Mel barks. "You are a guest, don't be silly."

Steph is obviously embarrassed.

"Mel I kinda feel.."

"Steph I said, no." Mel interrupts.

"It's okay, Steph. I like washing up, I find it soothing."

"Really? Damn, Sam. Well thanks." Steph says making an awkward expression.

I just nod as I dish myself some food.

I've finished eating and started washing up. The girls are talking, trying to whisper but I can hear them.

"Jesus, Mel. Sam does anything you say. He treats you like a damn Queen."

"And?" Mel scoffs sipping her wine.

"Well, his like a completely different man! Like you had him neutered."

Mel starts to laugh hysterically. I feel my blood run cold. Even Steph can see I'm a different man caged. Although she doesn't know about the latter.

"What's so funny." I call over.

"GIRL TALK!" Mel shouts back.

They carry on whispering but now I can't hear. What the fuck is Mel saying. I hurriedly finish the washing up and make my way over but the conversation is over.

"Sam." Mel says as she leans her head to the side. "Forget something?"

I'm puzzled. My face must say it all she shakes an empty glass at me.

"Oh, please allow me top you up." I muttered sarcastically.

Both the girls laugh. I top them up and help myself to another beer as Steph puts on a shitty rom com.

The movie ends we start to make our way to bed.

"Night, Mel. Night, Sam." Steph yawns going into the guest room.

"Night." Both Mel and I say in sync.

As we get into our room Mel locks the door.

"Drop em!" Mel orders.

I had forgot she hasn't seen me in the new cage. I pull my pj's down exposing the cage.

"Damn! Now that's a cock cage." Mel says smiling as she kisses the cage.

"Definitely a good choice, Mel."

Mel stands up and kisses me.

"Glad you like it."

"What's not to like." I start to kiss her neck.

"No, Puppy. I'm dirty. I need to shower, you came in me remember."

My cage was tight and my heart was pounding. I've ate Henry from Cassie, I can clean my own mess.

"I don't care, Mel. I'll eat you if you let me."

"Bullshit!" She replies.

I'm breathing heavy, I start to untie her robe.

"Don't mess with me, Sam! If you ain't gonna do it, don't get me worked up."

"I will, Mel. I promise."

Mel throws her arms back and let's her robe fall to the floor. She's wearing nothing but a pair of yellow panties. I kneel down and slowly pull them down.

"Shit! That's a lot of cum." I gulp.

Mel steps out of her panties and walks over and lies down on the bed with her legs wide open.

"You promised." Is all she says.

I look at her pussy. It's gaping slightly, and creamy with semen still leaking out. The panties had held it all in place. I walked over to her and dropped to my knees.

"Holy shit, are you really going to do it?" Mel asks panting.

Even more cum starts seeping out of her pussy. I kiss the insides of her thighs, making my way to clit. I lick her clit and she shivers. Heart pounding, I go for it. Tongue deep in her snatch. Nose now rubbing her clit, I start lapping like the puppy I am.

"Omg...fuck...oh shit...that's it...clean my cunt!"

Shit she sounded like Cassie there. But I don't let that stop me. I grab her thighs and pull her closer to me continuing to lick and thrust with my tongue and sucking up as much of my own cum as I can manage.

Mel legs wrap around my head. She squeezes my face into her pussy. She has my hair in both hands, almost ripping the hair out of my scalp.

"Dirty boy. Eat that cum...suck me clean...i coming...I'm coming...FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK." she screams as she climaxes.

We both fall back. Her into the bed and me on to the floor. Both gasping for air.

"I need some dick." Mel pants.

"Gladly, Mel. Pass me the key and let's do this." I say jumping up.

"Nope! Sorry, Puppy. You've had your release. Besides I want some big dick."

I'm stopped in my tracks. I've never seen this side of her. Where has it come from? Mel never talks like that. My erection in the cage ceases immediately. Mel rolls off the bed and goes to the wardrobe. She opens it up and pulls out a large box.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask perplexed.

"My treasure chest." Mel replies coyly.

"I've never seen that before." I state flabbergasted.

"Sara, the girl from the shop helped me pick some stuff out."

Mel opens the box and pulls out a massive dildo, and starts to walk towards me.

"That thing is huge, Mel."

"No it's not, Puppy. You're just small."

Those words cut me.

"Puppy?" Mel asks concerningly. "Do you not like S.P.H?"

"I don't know what that is, Mel."

"Small penis humiliation! It apparently really common with men that have chastity desires."

"No. Not really for me, Mel."

She reaches down and runs her hand under my cage.

"Then why are you leaking tiny Tim?"

I look down see Mel's hand covered in Precum. I open my mouth but no words come out. Mel purrs and places her hand in front of my face.

"Lick." Is all she says. And I do. "Good, Puppy. Now say ahh."

I open my mouth and Mel put the end of the dildo in my mouth.

"Turn around." She orders.

I do as instructed and realise it's a face dildo that straps to your partners head. I feel her tie it tight to the back of my head. She turns me back around.

"Heavy?" Is all she says.

I nod, only for this massive dildo to bounce up and down in front of me. Mel laughs.

"I'm not surprised, Puppy. That bad boy is 8 inches long with a 6 inch circumference. Your about to see you wife stretched."

She pushes me back and I fall onto the bed. She climbs up, straddles me takes the dildo in one hand leans down kisses my cheek and whispers.

"Enjoy."

She sits up, pulls a hair band off her wrist. Ties her hair back, leans back down and starts to blow the dildo. She's bobbing up and down on it. My heads being pressed into the mattress. Mel's bobbing even more aggressively and tries to throat it.

She gags.

Her head snaps back and spit goes all over the dildo and my face.

"Sorry, Puppy. You seem to be better at deepthroating than me." She giggles while breathing heavily.

She starts jerking the spit up and down the dildo. It amply covered, she gets up. Steps over my head and squats. She takes the dildo and starts rubbing it against her slit.

No way that'll fit I think to myself. She's swirling the head of the dildo around the entrance of her pussy. The head enters her fully.

She starts to go up and down the head till she takes it more and more. As she get half way she switches from squatting and dropped to her knees, and begins to ride the dildo like a cowgirl. She's bucking away hard.

"That's it, Chad. Fuck me. Own this pussy."

What the fuck I scream in my head. That's twice she's mentioned her ex in as many days.

I reach up to grab her attention. She reaches out and interlocks our fingers.

"That's it...That's it" she's screaming.

"I'm... almost... there!"

She lets go of my hands jumps up and starts to furiously rub her clit.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" She yells as she squirts over my face.

Mel collapses onto the bed. I sit up and take the face dildo off.

"What the fuck, Mel?" I ask rubbing her squirt from my eyes.

"You've never squirted before and why do you keep saying Chad?"

"Puppy shush, I'm tired." Is all Mel says as she pulls the duvet over her.

I throw the dildo across the room.

"Puppy, don't be like that. Come to bed we can talk in the morning." She pats the bed.

I lay down next to her. Still angry. So many thoughts going through my mind.

"We're going to talk in the morning." I mumble.

"Yes, Puppy." Mel yawns.

I awake the next morning to a chill. I'm lying on my stomach and the duvet is nowhere to see. Mel is doing her hair at her vanity unit.

"Morning, Puppy." She greets me.

"Let me guess, you want coffee." I say aggressively.

Mel gets up and walks towards me.

"Puppy, you were so good yesterday. I'll tell you what. Not only will I make you coffee, how does bacon and eggs sound?" She says as she leans down and kisses my back.

"That sounds amazing, Mel. I knew there was I a reason I married you." I joke.

"Okay, Puppy." She smacks my ass playfully as she gets up to make breakfast.

"I'll call you when it's ready." She says as she walks out the room.

I lay there for a bit thinking of last night. We need to talk about this Chad shit I say to myself as I sit up. I look around the room. Where are my clothes. I look over my shoulder...

"Oh my!"

MY head snaps back. Steph is standing in the hall. Jaw dropped looking straight at my cage. I jump up run straight to the bedroom door and slam it shut. I collapse in front of the door.

"I...I...I didn't see anything, Sam!" Comes from the other side of the door...

To be continued