Sam's Story Pt. 10: The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears stream from my eyes. Her words hurt me more than any beating ever has.

"You are lucky I keep you alive! Do I not feed you? Do I not provide you shelter? Do I not cloth you? Yet you have the audacity to disobey me or any of your superiors! You know, if being my property is such a hassle for you..."

Mistress Mel steps closer to me once more. Again slides the dildo into my mouth straight to the back of my throat. Going just deep enough to completely block my windpipe. But still allowing me to breathe through my nose albeit painfully. Her hands start at the top of my head and begin to slide down my face. Resting my cheeks in her palms. Then she presses both thumbs into my nostrils completely blocking all airflow.

I try to buck, shake anything to wriggle free. But Mistress Mel just digs her nails into the side of my head and presses harder on my nostrils. My heart is racing. Fear and panic is rampant, terrifying me. My stomach is lurching in distress as my lungs try to find air.

"10...9...8..."

Why is she counting? Is that how much time is left before she lets go or is that how much time I actually have left?

"6...5...4..."

My eyes are heavy, and darkness falls over me. I don't even hear the counting anymore.

*zap*

"URGH." My lungs shriek as the shock awakens me from the darkness.

Mistress Mel kneels in front of me, while I pant and gasp. Trying to catch my breath. She waits patiently as I regain control of my breathing.

"If being my property is such a hassle for you." She repeats again. Staring at me with cold dead eyes. "Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes." I gargle through the gag.

"Good. Now think about your actions for a while." She tells me, switching the lights off and leaving me in the gauntlet.

Although being restrained in the darkness made me nervous, it also allowed me time to think. Think about how Sasha is right. I need to leave. Maybe she'll want to meet, and we would fall in love and live happily ever after. That would be nice. But what if mistress Mel came and found us? Would Sasha end up like me in the gauntlet too? No, no that can't happen. Exhaustion is kicking in, I close my eyes hoping for happy dreams.

A woman stands on stage in front of a large crowd. It's a group of students at graduation.

"Now class, your valedictorian, Sam Jones..." a kid takes to the stage. Blonde hair and a mop top. The students cheer.

*fades to darkness*

Young man walks into an office. Slicked back blonde hair. Confident, successful.

Our pleasure Mr Jones, welcome to the firm...

*fades to darkness*

Man in a suit and a woman in a white dress holding hands, standing on an altar.

I take you, Sam. To be my lawfully wedded...I take you, Mel. To be my lawfully wedded wife...

*fades to darkness*

Kneeling on the floor in a french maids outfit. Long red hair. Knee high white socks and high heels that match, looking at the ground.

Trisha...Sam...Trisha...Sam...Trisha...Are you awake yet?

They look up. The blonde man sees the maid, the maid sees the blonde man. They lift their hands simultaneously. Their fingers are about to touch. They're looking at a mirror. They open their mouths to speak.

"urgh, gulg...urgh..."

As my consciousness starts to return, it becomes obvious I'm being face fucked. Maybe mistress Mel has returned to wake me up. The speech is a little muffled. It's only moments later I realise Master Karl has snuck in to use me.

"Oh, Trisha. Oh, baby. Yes, yes, yes! I'm sorry, Mel was mean. But fuck I'm so happy Bill couldnt use you. When you denied Bill, it made me so hard. It's because of me isn't it? You love me don't you?" He whispers intensely, while sliding his cock into my mouth continually.

"URGH!" I grunt.

It must have freaked him out that I was awake because he jumped back at the sound.

"Oh shit. Trisha. You're, um, look. Shush we can't tell Mel yeah? You'll be a good girl and keep our secret yeah?"

Slowly I moved my head side to side.

"Mel, Mel, Mel will never believe you over me and you know it! You know, you're in the gauntlet. I could just finish. You can't stop me, hell I don't even need your permission."

He starts to stroke himself and edge closer to me.

"You want this. You do. I'm your master. Your job is to please me." He tells himself as he slides his cock back into my mouth.

Each time he hits the back of my throat and I gag a little. How I thought he was the least bad is beyond me.

"That's it Trisha. I'm close baby. I'm close..."

"WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU DOING?" Screamed an irate Mel.

"Mel, she, she seduced me."

"IT'S IN THE FUCKING GAUNTLET! I knew it, I knew you we're getting fruity!"

"What? No. Never! Please can we not. Not in front of Trish..."

"STEPH! BILL! Get in here!"

"Mel, baby..."

"Shut it!"

Steph and Bill walked in and they argued amongst themselves. I don't know who suggested it but someone said. "Maybe not in front of?" I got nervous, fearing the worst, but when Steph released me from the gauntlet and told me to leave them be. I knew this was my chance while they were fighting with one another.

Upstairs listening to them scream and shout I walked into the living room and reached for the house phone. As I reach over to pick up the house phone. My hand hovers over the phone. Fear starts to creep in. Taking a deep breath I lift up the phone and dial 911.

"911 you've reached the emergency department I'm operator 21256 what's your emergency?"

"I, I need help. Please."

"Can you tell me more please."

"I. They said if I asked for help you'd come."

"Um, I'm sorry, are you a man or woman? I am struggling to decipher."

"I'm Trisha...But actually I think, I think I'm Sam."

"Okay, I have a residence listed to this number. I'm going to send a patrol over to stop by. Are you able to hold the line while..."

The shouting from the basement has stopped. They might be on their way up.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I think they're coming."

I put the phone down quickly and stared at the door, expecting one of my superiors to burst through at any moment. My heart is pounding. My breathing is heavy. Relax, I tell myself. Then mistress Mel bursts through the door followed by Master Karl.

"Mel, stop. Please." Begs Master Karl.

Mistress Mel walks straight up to me and proceeds to punch me in the face, grabs a handful of my hair forcing me to my knees to face master Karl.

"This! This thing! How can you have feelings for this?" Mistress Mel screams at Master Karl as she throws me to the floor.

"Mel. I can't explain it. I'm sor..."

"ARGHHHH!" Stop saying sorry! You want to show me you're sorry, hurt it."

"What?"

Looking up from the floor I see mistress Mel walk over to Master Karl and hand him the remote.

"DO IT!" Mistress Mel snarled. As she stepped back and stood over me.

"I, I don't think I can."

"No? Well then maybe you want to go in the gauntlet? Huh? Maybe you want to wear the maids dress too, huh? Maybe you need to go in a cock cage, have Steph and I take turns with the strap-on? Or is it Bill you want? You can be used side by side with Trisha, yeah? Is that what you want?"

"No." He said horrified.

"Then, DO IT!"

*zap*

"AGAIN!"

*zap*

"AGAIN!"

*zap*

"AGAIN!"

*zap*

"AGAIN!"

*zap* That's when it all went black.

I wake to beeps in the background and bright fluorescent lights. But everything is blurry.

"It's okay you're in the hospital." Said a female voice.

"Is anyone else here with me?"

"No, you're in a private room. You're the only patient in here."

"Sorry I meant my mistresses or masters."

"Oh. Um. I think it's best to wait and talk to the detective. I'm just here to take some blood and check your vitals. Sorry."

"I hope they're not mad. I'm already in trouble." I tell the stranger reaching for my collar. But it's gone.

The collar being gone makes me panic. Then I notice all my clothes are gone and I'm only wearing a blue gown.

"It's okay. Relax, you're safe now." Says the stranger. As she strokes my arm.

*knock knock*

"Mr Jones?"

I looked over towards the door of my room and a woman dressed in a suit was looking right at me. I nod cautiously.

"Mr Jones. I'm detective Carter. I'm here to talk to you if that's okay."

"Sure."

She pulls up a chair and takes a book from her bag.

"So I'm just going to tell you what has happened and what we know so far. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's begin. So all four of your alleged captors have been arrested for unlawful detainment, assult and sexual abuse. The officers on the scene found you bruised and a little bloodied, in a latex French maids outfit and locked in a chastity cage. Now this is something that is common in the BDSM community but seeing as you called for help, I'm going to presume it was not consensual. Now your wife, Mel. Has claimed this is an elaborate sex game and you are a willing participant and that you in fact begged her to lock you up and treat you this way. Is this true?"

"I...I don't really know."

"Mr Jones, I get this may be delicate for you. But I'm going to need answers."

"I don't, I don't know. It's like, it's like I've woken up from a coma. I know I'm Sam Jones but a few days ago I was 'Trisha' and had no memory of ever being Sam!"

"Excuse me, officer. I may be able to help shine a light here."

Both Carter and I look up to see a doctor standing in the doorway. He walks in and to the foot of the bed clipboard in hand.

"I hope you don't mind but I'll be addressing you as Sam if that's okay?"

I nod.

"So when you came in, we checked for signs of abuse and did some blood work. Sam, I suspect you didn't know you were on LSD or oestrogen?"

"Huh?" I ask, puzzled.

"LSD is hallucinogenic. A very strong mind altering drug. It's almost impossible to overdose on. But your levels are...I mean off the chart. Add into the mix the malnourishment, I'm surprised you could function at all."

"So he was drugged and starved?" Carter asks the Doctor.

"Absolutely."

"That's where the amnesia comes from? Will he remember again?"

"Yes, malnourishment pretty much guarantees confusion, memory loss. With LSD it's Psychogenic amnesia. Will the memory return? It's hard to say. He's going to be on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals to help counteract the withdrawal. But hopefully long term memory may return or at least fragments may. But we're talking weeks, possibly months."

"Okay, Doc. Thanks. This gives me something to work with. Mr Jones, I'm going to use this information to try and pressure a confession out of the four. I can't promise no deal will be made without informing you first. But that's down to the DA."

"Sure." I mumble.

Carter shakes the doctor's hand and heads off.

"Detective." I called out.

"Yes Mr Jones?" She says turning back.

"There was a number in my shoe. Did you find it?"

"If we did it'll be in the evidence locker. I can check but can't make any promises."

"Thank you."

She nods and leaves. I look at the Doctor and try to muster a smile. But he looks down and uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong, Doctor?"

"Sam, I need you to understand that you were on a very strong, mind altering drug. For how long, we don't know yet. There is a possibility that your 'Trisha' persona might be permanent. I'm afraid only time and therapy will tell."

"But I do feel different to how I felt yesterday. So that has to be something right?"

"Possibly. Let's just wait and see. Now you rest, we'll talk later."

"Mr Jones? Mr Jones?" A nurse called out from my doorway.

"Huh? Oh sorry, yes."

"That's okay. You have a visitor."

"Me? Who?"

"A lady called Sasha."

"Oh shit. Yeah, um. Sure. Yes please."

"Okay I'll send her in."

"Thanks. Oh, could you call me Sam please? I think I need to get back to hearing that."

"Of course, Sam."

I sat up, as Sasha walked in. She gave a small wave, nervously.

"Sasha. Thank you. I owe you so much. How did you know where I was?"

"Detective Carter. She called to, erm. Well make sure I'm not a creep. I guess."

"Oh. Yeah that makes sense. You didn't have to come, but I'm glad you did."

"Are you kidding? I was worried. I was a wreck these past few days!"

Days? How long was I in the gauntlet for? I thought to myself.

"So how are you?"

"I'm good I guess. I just, I guess. It's like, it's like I've woken up from a coma. Does that make sense?"

"Understandable. Do you remember much?"

"From before, no. As Trisha, yes and no. It's like, I can see what happened. But it's mostly a blur. But they're things that happened that I know, I experienced."

"Maybe a change up will help."

"Huh?"

"Just a change in appearance. Like a haircut. I'm guessing your red hair isn't natural." She giggled.

Lifting my hands, running them through my hair. Feeling how long it is. I get a flashback to when I looked in the mirror. I feel sick.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

"No. It's okay. Can you believe I forgot that I still look like this."

Sasha walked over and placed her hand on my cheek. Offering a small comfort.

"I have an idea. Get out of the bed and I'll be right back."

Five minutes later she returns wielding a pair of clippers.

"Ready?" She shakes the clippers at me.

I sit on a stool quietly. Neither of us are talking. Only the noise is the buzzing from the clippers.

"All done." Sasha exclaims.

Handing me a mirror to look at my freshly shaven head.

"Is it strange that I think that I look like a lesbian?"

"It's not that bad." She giggled. "Actually, yeah you do look like my old college girlfriend." She laughed.

We sat and spoke for hours. I was sad when she left but she did say she'd be back again tomorrow. I went to sleep that night happy.

The next day Detective Carter came to see. She looked happy.

"I have some good news, Mr Jones. Well, good and bad. I'm afraid.

"What's the good news?" I asked.

"So your sister in-law Steph broke under interrogation and turned on your captors."

"Okay so the bad news?"

"Well, it turns out Mel has been drugging you since you got married."

"WHAT?"

"So Steph claims she was in extreme financial difficulties before she met you. You two dated less than a year before you got married. The plan was to drugging you with LSD to make you more prone to have an affair and then Mel file for a quickie divorce. Now when that didn't happen and you ended up becoming sexually submissive. So Mel and her mother came up with a plan to trick you into a sexual activity that could be used for a divorce settlement. But when you allowed your mother in law to use and abuse you, Mel thought she could have her cake and eat it too."

"I...did...with my mother in-law...What? Why?"

"Well Mr Jones you have a very profitable business and Mel has had full control of your accounts. She's been living the life of Riley."

"How long was I Trisha?"

"Four years."

"Fuck! So what now?"

"We charge them. I have no doubt they're all going to jail, Mr Jones."

"Will I need to testify?"

"I imagine they'll plead out before trial for a reduced sentence. But we won't know that until after they're arraigned. I'll talk to the DA. I doubt they'll be able to get bail, but just in case I'll make sure they get a restraining order so they can't go back to the house."

"House? I'm not going back there!"

Detective Carter cleared her throat.

"Sam. I know that this is traumatic, but you have nowhere else. While we have frozen Mel's accounts you currently don't have access. That can take a few days. The time you spent as Trisha has alienated you from your social group so you have no friends to stay with. The house is the only option."

"Yeah, I hadn't thought about it properly I guess."

"I am sorry, Sam. Another piece of advice, get in touch with a divorce lawyer too."

"I don't even. Yeah sure. Thanks."

"Just doing my job, Mr Jones. I'll be in touch with any updates in the future."

The thought of so quickly going back to the house had me in a state of dread. But that simmered when Sasha returned. We talked about what I had missed in the last few years, what movies to watch and what to avoid.

"Good morning, Sam. I see we've had a haircut." Greeted the doctor.

"Yeah. I fancied a change."

"Of course. Um, Sam. We have your results back from the scans. Maybe you would like some privacy?"

"Oh. Sure I'll go." Sasha said, grabbing her bag.

"No. Please stay." I begged.

"Sure, Sam." She said, taking her seat again.

"Go ahead, Doc. I'm ready."

"Okay, Sam. So as you know we took blood when you came in."

"Uh huh."

"Your levels of testosterone were low, and we thought it may be down to the oestrogen you were on, but we've discovered you have benign prostatic hyperplasia. Now although it's not cancer you will need surgery."

"Okay. But then I'll be okay right?"

"Healthwise. Yes."

"But?"

"You will become impotent."

Shattered. I fell back into my chair and put my head in my hands.

"Sam. It's going to be fine." Sasha soothed.

"How?" I exclaimed.

"It's not the 20s anymore. It's 2032. There are prosthetics, some even have electrical components that vibrate and ejaculate. It's become really common. Most guys have one today anyway, and they don't have erectile dysfunction."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"She is right, Sam. The advancements of today, you could be a hundred and still have an active sex life." Claimed the doctor."

"So when is the surgery?" I sighed.

"I can book you in today and you'll be home in a couple of days."

Sasha and the Doctor talked. I just went through the motions. I had the surgery and by the end of the week I was back at the house. Sasha had agreed to come too. From the outside you would never have known the horror going on inside.

For a few days. We played house. I'm body was starting to gain weight and the breasts that had grown from the oestrogen had started to disappear. Once the 2 week recovery period was up I tried to masturbate. Like mad I tried. But the doctor was right. I was impotent.

Going through old boxes in the attic I found some of my old clothes and the first black chastity cage I wore. Weirdly, I felt like wearing it.

Climbing out of the attic with a box, in hand, I hear Sasha call out.

"I washed some sweats for you. They're on your bed. I've ordered a pizza if that's cool?"

"Thanks, yeah that's fine. I'll just have a shower then I'll be down."

"No problem." She smiled.

After my shower I was standing in front of the mirror. Looking at my useless cock.

"What's the point of you?" I mutter as I pull my sweats on and head downstairs.

Dinner is quiet. All I can think about is the black cage.

"Wanna talk about it?" Sasha can obviously tell something is wrong.

"You'll think I'm mad."

"I'm sure I won't."

"Okay, I want to put my dick back in a cage." I say defiantly.

"Ooookay...why?"

"Truthfully. No fucking idea. I just, it's my cock is useless and I'd rather have the feeling of a cage sagging on my balls than the constant reminder I'm impotent. Plus it'll look better than a limp dick." I blurt out.

"Okay. Go put it on." She says with a straight face.

"What, really?"

"Sam you don't need my permission if you wanna wear it."

"Yeah I know, I just. I thought maybe..."

"Maybe what, Sam?"

"I like you."

"I like you too, Sam."

"I'd like us to be more."

"So would I, Sam."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just didn't know how to mention it."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Like what am I supposed to say? Hey, Sam. I really like you and I want us to get intimate so I bought us a strap-on that I thought you could fuck me with then I could try and give you a prostate massage with after!"

"I'm up for that!" I say with glee.