Sam's Story Pt. 10: The Ending

Story Info
The tale of Trisha.
7.8k words
4.02
6.8k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few years since Sam became Trisha and a lot has happened since.

*clicking noise of a keyboard*

So those videos you post...that's really you?

Yes. Hi I'm Trisha. Nice to meet you. What's your name?

I don't know if I should answer that. You can just call me WorriedGF.

Okay WGF. No problem. May I ask why you're "worried"?

I've found my boyfriend's phone and he's into all this femdom and chastity stuff. He has like dozens of photos of you and other femboys, I guess I'm worried. Like your stuff looks super scary.

Femboys? I don't understand.

Yeah like you. Or are you something else?

I'm Trisha.

Yeah, that's your name. But you have a penis and breast implants right. So you're more dedicated to the look or are you trans?

I don't understand.

Okay well who were you before you became "Trisha"?

I'm sorry I don't understand your question. Sorry I have to go now. It's 6:55am and I need to begin work or my mistress will be mad.

*

I close the lid of the laptop and I walk toward the stairs leading to the kitchen. At the foot of the stairs is a mirror that I pause at. Looking in the mirror I repeat the question that confused me. "Who was I before Trisha?" In the mirror and man's face flashes over my reflection. The image frightens me and I fall backwards, smacking my head against the wall. I look back to the mirror and only see myself. The strange man from before is gone. So I make my way upstairs to the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen Mistress Mel is already there and looks annoyed.

"You're late, girl." She growls at me.

"Sorry, Mistress. I bumped my head and..."

"I don't want to hear your excuses. You disappoint me, girl. Do I need to bring back the shock collar?"

"Oh no, Mistress. Please, I'm Sorry and it will not happen again."

"It better not. Your list of chores for the day is on the fridge, Mistress Steph and Master Bill had a late session last night so prepare them breakfast in bed for about 10am. Master Karl is in the shower so you can start his breakfast now. Since you were late I've had to make my own shake. Now I'm off to the gym. Then I'll be stopping by the spa for a treat, so no need to have lunch waiting for me."

"Mistress, would you like my breakfast muffin? As I was late I deserved to go hungry."

"Listen, girl and listen well. You get 3 muffins each day and you eat them at the designated times and don't ever let me hear your decline one again. Are we clear?"

I nod apologetically.

"Good. Now get to work before you make me late for my personal trainer." She orders. She grabs her bag and leaves.

I grab the list from the fridge and read it as I prepare Master Karl's breakfast.

Tidy the house

Do the laundry

Iron the clothes

Do online food shop

Clean all toys

My chores are usually the same everyday but occasionally I'll get a treat, like washing the car or now the garden that allows me to go outside.

*beep beep* goes my anklet. It's morning muffin time. I open the pantry and take out my morning muffin. When a hand touches my shoulder.

"Trisha?" Whispers Master Karl. "I require your assistance." He informs me as he takes my muffin from my hands.

The assistance he requires is my mouth. Mistress Mel used to have me service him regularly and he even used to pound my ass-pussy while she watched. Then She found out he would use me while she was in her period so she ordered it to stop. Not even in her presence.

"Master, I thought the Mistress said..."

"Shush." He orders placing his finger over my lips. "I won't tell you if you don't." He winks.

He then slowly pushes me to my knees and pulls out his cock. He is already hard and dripping on the floor.

"Please...suck it." He asks.

I open my mouth and look up. His hands wrap around my head and he begins to thrust his cock in my throat.

"Yes...Yes...Yes..." He moans. "Quick, I'm close." He instructs hoisting me up and pushing over the counter.

Dropping to his knees, he sticks his face in my ass-pussy and furiously jerks his cock. Not a minute later he cums all over the floor while mumbling incoherently.

He rises and washes his face in the sink., while I clean the mess he has made from the floor. He dries his face and sits at the table and I serve him his breakfast.

"You know. Technically...It's not gay, because, you know...You look like you. And I ain't interested in you nub or anything."

My nub is a little metal dome that is fitted to my girl cock. I'm not supposed to have a girl cock so the dome keeps it covered and hidden from view.

"Master Karl. You've said this before. What is Gay?" I ask puzzled.

"Oh shit. Yeah, we err. We're not supposed to talk about real world things with you."

"Real world?"

"Look. Just forget it, yeah. Pretend I never said anything. Okay?"

"Okay." I agree.

"Ah shit I'm going to be late for work. Trisha tidy this up I gotta go."

While clearing Master Karls breakfast I'm horrified to find my muffin has fallen into the sink. Mistress Mel will be very annoyed if I go hungry, so I eat the rest of Master Karl's breakfast instead. "That will please Mistress." I tell myself.

It's not even 10 yet and half of my chores are completed. Mistress Steph and Master Bill breakfast is ready and so I take them their food.

As I approach their room I hear the Mistress Steph moaning. They're having sex. I enter the room with the tray of food. Mistress Steph is on all fours and Master Bill is fucking her from behind. Neither pays me any attention as I put down the tray of food on the bedside table.

"What's the big idea?" Complains Master Bill as Steph jumps off the bed ending their sex.

"There's bacon, and I'm hungry! Finish in Trisha if you wanna cum. But I need to eat!"

Mistress Steph didn't mind Master Bill using me whenever he wanted. She actually encourages it. Master Bill has a very big dick and Mistress Steph always needs time to recuperate. So I'm frequently visited by Master Bill. In fact he's the only of the four who comes down to see me.

"Bend over, Trisha." Orders Master Bill.

I lay over the bed, similarly to how I was with Master Karl. But instead of putting his face in my ass-pussy, Master Bill spits on it and works 2 fingers in. As the fingers become fully immersed he rotates his hand and left and right then up and down. Opening my hole. Once he determines me to be ready he pulls out his fingers, spits on my ass-pussy once more then positions his cock at the entrance of my ass-pussy. His left hand is on my hip and his right is gripping my neck as he thrusts his massive cock inside me.

"Your ass-pussy better be clean, Trisha or you'll be sucking a dirty fucking cock, girl." Growls Master Bill. As he bucks back and forth.

No matter how many times Master Bill has fucked me, I never seem to be prepared and properly and my legs always give out from the pressure of taking his cock.

"Look at those legs turn to jelly. You're the perfect fuck doll, Trisha." He tells me as he wraps both hands around my neck, hoisting me up and pile driving me up and down his cock.

I feel the warmth of his cum fill me up and he tosses me onto the bed. Laying on the bed waiting to regain the use of my legs while his hot cum weeps from my ass. Master Bill walks around the bed and faces me. Looking up at him eating a sandwich. He says nothing as he slides his cock in my mouth. It's not because he wants to cum again, he's purely using my mouth for cleaning purposes.

"Billy, I'm going for a shower. Are you coming?"

"Just tidying up a little then I'll be right there."

"Okay, babe. Oh and Trisha. Your ass-pussy is leaking onto my sheets, so add washing them to your chores!" She orders. Leaving me alone with Master Bill.

"So, Trisha. I've been looking at the numbers and you're not posting nearly enough content." He pops his cock from my mouth.

"Sorry, Master. I struggle to find the time, but I did post 3 videos last week."

"You need to be doing at least 7-10 videos a week, Trisha. You know that. And the customs? Are you even engaging with the followers?"

"I am, but they use the keywords you told me to avoid."

"Listen, slut. You fucking engage and you make that content or I'll make sure that collar comes back! Got it?"

I nod.

"Now, since your ass-pussy is already stretched, why don't you go down, make a video and upload it."

"Yes, Master." I say as he leaves the room.

Once I regained the use of my legs, I quickly washed Mistress Stephs sheets and went to make a video for Master Bill.

After uploading the video I start to answer the comments. Most are repetitive and the requests are similar so the next video to make is simple enough. Then an unexpected message comes through.

Sorry if I upset you earlier.

Hello again WGF. No, you didn't upset me. I was confused. It's my fault really. My Mistress says I am a "dumb bimbo"

Well you could just Google the words you don't know.

Google was one of the red words that Master Bill had told me to avoid. But today he told me to listen. A decision needs to be made.

I'm sorry WGF I don't know what a Google is. Are you interested in a custom video?

You're on a computer and don't know what Google is?

My computer only allows me access to this application.

Do you know how to screenshot?

No, I have a webcam and camera to film and it plugs into the computer and uploads automatically.

Press ALT+PRINT SCREEN and then send it to me.

All done.

Trisha, that's not normal. Do you like doing this?

This is my life. My Mistresses and masters demands are the only thing that matters.

No, Trisha. You matter. If you don't want to do something, you don't have to!

I should go.

Look, I'm going to send you a link. Click on it and download it and I think I can help you. Look I get you might be catfishing me but can you tell me all that you remember of your life?

The link came through, and I thought hard about all I could remember and started typing. I told her everything I knew. My day to day, my routine, the three muffins. Anything and everything that my mind remembers.

Trisha, look that all sounds super far fetched but in the slim chance that it's true. DON'T EAT THE MUFFINS! YOU NEED TO STOP! Look if you install what I sent you I can help you escape.

I didn't want to escape. This is the only life I know.

Sorry WGF. I've got to go now. Lots of chores to do and dinner to prepare. Bye.

Install what I sent you and use that to search for yourself. Look up the words you don't know.

I shut my laptop and went back to my chores. WGF was someone I should probably avoid. There was a reason Master Bill had told me about the red words and she had used a lot of them. With every chore done and dinner for my mistresses and masters in the oven. I could film another video. *beep beep* It was time for my muffin.

Just like this morning I went to the pantry and put my muffin on a plate ready to eat it. Except now, there was doubt. I had never questioned any order before. But now I find myself questioning. Do I trust my Mistress or this stranger? Seeing as I already skipped one muffin today, I probably shouldn't miss another. But then, nothing has changed. I could skip muffins today and start again tomorrow and I would know for certain whether trusting the mistress was correct, or if the stranger was right.

"What is wrong with me?" I tell myself, as I pick up my muffin and crush it to pieces in my hands. Wait. That's not what I wanted to do! Quickly I tried the mess. Mistress Mel will be home soon and I can't have her coming home to a mess.

I set the table and put the food out and took up my position kneeling at the foot of the table. The clock struck 6pm and both Mistresses and Master entered for supper. They sat, ate, drank and laughed. Now this is not unusual. In fact they did this most evenings. But what made this evening strange was, although I'm in the same position, the same exact spot today I was in pain. My knees hurt and my back was starting to hurt and my ass-pussy was sore. I needed to stand.

"Urgh." I groan.

"Do we bore you, cretin?" Growled mistress Mel.

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry. I..."

WHACK

Mistress Mel smacks me across my face.

"Now getup and layover this table." She barks.

I rise to my feet and lay over the table. There are tears in my eyes. My cheek stinging with a painful burning sensation from the slap.

"Give me your belt." Mistress Mel, orders one of my masters.

I close my eyes and listen to the sound of a chair moving and clothes rifling as they remove the belt.

"Pull your panties down." Mistress Mel screams at me.

Slowly reaching to the waistband of my panties I slowly lower them, exposing my ass-pussy.

CRACK

The belt whips my ass-pussy, and I begin to sob.

"So you need a reminder of the rules, do you, bitch?"

CRACK

"You will be silent unless spoken to."

CRACK

"You will not make eye contact with your superiors."

CRACK

"You will do whatever THE FUCK, YOUR SUPERIORS DEMAND OF YOU!"

CRACK

"And you will never leave this place! Do you understand, whore?"

CRACK

"Yes, Mistress. I do, I do." I sob.

"Good! Now pull up those panties and you can... wait! Is that cum on your panties? Did you fuck my partner even after I forbade it? I fucking warned you, didnt I fucking warn you?"

CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Answer me!"

"Relax, Mel. I used the whore earlier today." Master Bill tells Mistress Mel.

"It's true." Confirms Mistress Steph. "I was getting sore and gave him permission."

"You're dismissed for the evening, slut. You may go down to your basement. I'm sick of looking at you." Pants Mistress Mel.

I get up off the table and walk towards the door. Before leaving I turn around and curtsy. Trying to hold back the tears. As I leave the room the tears start to flow as I run down to my room. Jump into my bed and proceed to cry myself to sleep.

My dreams were lucid. Fluctuating between sane and insane. Imagery I didn't recognise but yet felt oddly familiar. Then there was the voice. "Wake up Sam!"

I awake drenched in sweat. "Who is Sam? I ask myself. Climbing out of bed, my cold sweaty body begins to shiver so I wrap the duvet around me for warmth. My body is sore from my whipping and my mind is fuzzy.

I opened the laptop to engage with the followers like master Bill would want, but there was something different. Something was missing, or actually, more like something had changed. I sat in front of the laptop, unengaged. I was about to shut it down when WGF messaged.

Hey are you okay?

A little sore but otherwise fine.

Why are you sore?

I upset my mistress and was disciplined.

What! How?

She beat me with a belt!

What? That's disgusting. Did she say why?

She thought her partner used me.

Used you?

Fucked my ass-pussy.

Does he do that often?

He used to. A lot. But then mistress got angry and said no more. Now mainly my other master uses me.

Trisha. Do you enjoy it?

I never really cared. But now, now I don't like it. But I can't just stop.

Why not?

Mistress will beat me again.

She can't just beat you. Do you know that she can't do that to you? Why don't you call the police?

Who?

Is there a phone in your house?

Yes. But I'm not allowed to use it.

You need to pick it up and dial 911.

I'll get in trouble.

Dial 911 and say you need help and they'll send someone to help you.

What if no one comes?

They will.

But then I'd be all alone.

No. I'll come see you.

Your BF won't be happy with you.

We broke up.

Broke up?

Yes. When something you don't like happens you're allowed to leave.

This is wrong. I need to go now.

555-3135

What?

That's my number. I'm scared we won't talk again but I want you to have it. If you can escape, call me. I'll come see you. You'll never be alone, I'm Sasha by the way.

I wrote the number down on a piece of paper and slid it into the base of my shoe. Oh no It's 07:35am I'm late.

I need to go. Bye.

Shutting down the computer I hurry upstairs begging no one is awake yet.

As I enter the kitchen to find everyone waiting for me.

"You're late, girl." Master Bill snaps.

"I'm sorry. I'm still sore from..."

"We don't need to hear your shit. Your excuses are worthless. You're our slave. You do what we say, when we say it or you get punished. Now you're getting fucking punished!" Snaps mistress Mel.

"What should her punishment be?" Asks Master Karl.

Mistress Mel glares at me. Her eyes burned through me. Then she smiled.

"The collar." She coo's.

"Please Mistress..."

"Go get it, NOW! You know where it is."

Leaving the kitchen to fetch the collar made me feel sick. The collar is horrid. "I don't want this." I tell myself. I look back at the door to the kitchen. I can hear them giggling. I retrieve the collar and remote from the chest at the bed of Mistress Mel's bed. Walking back down to the kitchen I feel a pit in my stomach. I am already helpless, the collar is just cruel. Walking back into the kitchen made me feel small. Like I was a regular human being looked down on by giants.

"Please don't do this." I plead to mistress Mel as I present her with the collar and remote.

She says nothing as the collar is fastened around my neck. Her eyes are cold as she stares at me.

*zap*

A jolt of electricity surges through my body sending me crashing to the floor.

"Guess it still works." Laughs Mel. "Now how are you going to make up to us for making us punish you?" Mel asks me.

"I'll take a blowjob for starters." Says master Bill pulling out his cock and letting it dangle. Master Bill stands before me. His cock basically in my face.

"Be a good girl." He whispers.

I hesitate and gulp. Mistress Steph stands up, walks over to me, grabs a handful of hair and drags me up to my knees.

"When my man wants his dick sucked. You fucking suck it, cunt." Steph yells.

"Yes Mistress." I whisper.

Letting go of my hair mistress Steph turns to Mel and asks. "What's changed? With her? Do we need to take her back to the Doc again?"

"Mmm, maybe. But let's see if the collar does the trick first."

*zap*

*zap*

*zap* then everything goes black.

I wake to find myself restrained and hanging from the ceiling. I'm in the gauntlet. My ankles are cuffed to a spreader bar, approximately 2ft apart and in the middle of the bar is where my wrists are cuffed. Keeping me hunched over. There is a harness around my waist that is attached to the ceiling hoisting me up so that I cannot collapse and will stay level. This restraint also has a strap that goes along my spine, up my neck tied around my forehead to keep my head cocked back. The last part of my restraint is the open mouth gag. I've been locked in this before. My record is 12hrs before passing out. But I've never been in the gauntlet and collared before.

Mistress Mel steps in front of me, wearing a large strap-on over grey jogging bottoms. She rests the tip of the dildo on the entrance to the mouth gag.

"Who do you think you are?" Whispers mistress Mel.

"I'm Tris...urgh, gulg...urgh..."

Mistress Mel steps forward ramming the dildo straight down my throat gagging me, choking me. Making sure I can't respond.

"It's a rhetorical question!" She sneers.

My eyes are focused on her. She slides the dildo even further down my throat. So deep that my nose is touching her torso. The dildo is so large it has filled my esophagus entirely and I cannot breathe. As I whimper, mistress Mel grabs the back of my neck with both hands, as if trying to force the dildo even further down. The pressure from not breathing builds in my head.

"POP" is the sound the dildo makes sliding out of my throat as she steps back from me.

"Maybe I made a mistake. I've somehow managed to let you think you are someone. You're not. Now let me tell you what you are. You are worthless. You are pathetic. You're a failure, an abomination. You are a subhuman."