Sam's Story Pt. 10: The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay, you go cage up and I'll get the strap-on."

We kiss passionately and I fly upstairs to retrieve the cage. When I finally finish getting it on Sasha is behind me with the strap-on completely naked. We kiss again and I lay her down on the bed. I start kissing her stomach making my way up to her breasts. I suck on each nipple and start kissing her stomach again heading down south. I lift both her legs and start to flick her clit with my tongue. She moans. I penetrate her with my tongue and she moans even more. I take turns sucking her clit and tongue fucking her. Moments later she cums.

"Put the strap on." She begs.

I strap up and position myself between her legs. I slowly enter her and she closes her eyes and grabs the sheets. I build up slowly, inch by inch. When she's comfortable. I speed up.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She moans.

I go even faster, even harder.

"I'M CUMMING!" She screams.

I keep going, as she lets go.

"Okay, okay." She pants. "Take that strap-on off and lay down next to me."

Laying down next to her I run my fingers through her hair.

"That was all you." She giggled, breathlessly.

"Thank you. But the strap-on did most of the work" I reply.

"No. Your cage. Tapping away at my asshole. That's what made me cum."

"Oh. Cool."

"Okay, it's my turn now. Cage on or off?" She quizzes.

"On!"

"Okay, let's do this!" She laughs pulling on the strap-on

We played for hours and true to her word. She made sure I came and it was perfect.

The next couple of weeks were deciding our futures. Starting with finding a divorce lawyer to take my case. Which was tricky to say the least. But once we had one my case was expedited and my marriage to Mel was annulled. After that the house was sold. Then onto a conversation with my old business partner, who was shocked to see me. As Mel had told him I had died. We had a good laugh and he agreed to buy me out.

Everything was sold and Sasha and I had a new place in a new city. Ready to start a new life together, but not before finding out the consequences for Mel, Steph, Karl and Bill.

Mel got 25 years. Steph got 15 reduced to 10 for cooperation. Karl got 20years and Bill got 25 years plus an additional 25 for making me do cam shows, basically prostitution the judge said. I was at peace with the verdicts and ready to move.

Thanks to Sasha's determination in being able to make me cum. She was actually able to conceive. We had 3 kids in 5 years. My life was good. But strangely, I had a desire to confront Mel. Maybe I will, but I'll leave that for another day.

The End