Samuel Fights Bisexual Erasure

Story Info
Samuel fucks lonely Amy and Fitz the trucker.
1.7k words
3.36
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Samuel Xavier, a big and tall black man living somewhere in North America. This brother is always raging at the world, and blames his problems on white folks, and empowered black women, and basically he's always blaming anyone but himself for his shortcomings. Samuel suffers from ABMS or Angry Black Man Syndrome. What can be done about such a person? Well, if the person suffering the affliction sees nothing wrong with it, and it's not inherently correctable, then nothing can be done about it. Such is the way of the world.

One day, Samuel's issues landed him in anger management, which he tried to weasel out of because the psychiatrist organizing the sessions was none other than Dr. Kayla Hawthorne, a tall and curvy African American lady with whom he's tangled in the past. Dr. Kayla Hawthorne is one of those woke sisters who believes it is her duty to fight for black empowerment and female empowerment, even though most black folks see feminism as a movement catering only to white ladies. The good doctor fights misogyny in the black community. Let the games begin.

"I will cure you of your toxic masculinity and anger issues," Dr. Kayla Hawthorne promised Samuel Xavier during their first session. This statement was met with a smirk from the brother in question. Ahem, let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is how the first meeting went. There were eight people in the session, counting the good doctor herself. Of these people, there were four men and four women. One of the male attendees, a burly blond trucker named Fitz Jameson admitted the error of his ways, and showed how sorry he was for having mistreated his wife Mildred in the past. Everyone cheered Jameson for sharing his story, but Samuel mocked the poor man.

"Thanks for the sob story," Samuel said and Fitz Jameson told him to shut up and the two would have come to clows if Dr. Kayla Hawthorne hadn't told them to STFU. Taking control of the session, Dr. Kayla Hawthorne encouraged other people to share their stories. Amy Dallas, a short, chubby, red-haired white lady originally from Amarillo, Texas, finally worked up the courage to share her story. With the good doctor's encouragement, the naturally shy Texan gal stood up and opened up to her fellow attendees...

"My name is Amy, and I'm normally very shy and polite, but my husband Dunston Cantwell thinks I'm a pushover, I caught him in bed with my sister Emily and I put them both in the hospital," Amy said in a gentle tone of voice. The other men and women in the room looked at Amy in stunned silence. Amy looked soft and sweet, the homemaker type, as they say in the South and Midwest. Well, no woman is to be underestimated, especially when she's royally pissed. Douchebags and dirt bags beware...

"Ma'am, I don't think you did anything wrong, it sounds like this Cantwell fellow got what he deserved," Samuel said, and Amy flashed him a sweet smile. Samuel started clapping and then everyone else in the room, with the notable exception of Dr. Kayla Hawthorne, did the same. Clapping is about as infectious as yawning, come to think of it. After the session ended, folks mingled over cold cut sandwiches and Pepsis provided by the good doctor. Samuel approached Fitz Jameson and apologized for his uncouth comments.

"Takes a big man to apologize, Samuel, it's all good," Fitz Jameson said, and he shook hands with Samuel after accepting his apology. Samuel and Fitz talked for a bit, and then Samuel made his way to Amy. After praising Amy for sharing her story, Samuel offered her his digits in case she needed to talk. Amy, who hadn't been with a man in months, gratefully accepted Samuel's digits and he wished her a good night. Dr. Kayla Hawthorne saw right through what Samuel was doing and confronted him after all the other session attendees had left.

"I see right through you, Samuel, you're the living definition of toxic masculinity," Dr. Kayla Hawthorne said haughtily, and Samuel smiled and nodded. The tall, curvy, brown-skinned and long-haired young African American woman glared at Samuel, who shrugged. For as long as Samuel can remember, he's always been good-looking and downright irresistible to both women and men. The bisexual black stud sees no reason to change his ways. The world and its politics can kiss Samuel's ass. Samuel does what he wants, and who he wants, fuck what the world thinks...

"Hmm, my fine sister, you look like you could use some toxic masculinity yourself, call me when you're in need of having that back scratched," Samuel said to Dr. Kayla Hawthorne before walking away. The good doctor watched Samuel walk away, strutting that fine, manly butt of his and oozing smugness out of every pore. No man is more smug than a switch-hitter, for those sexual outlaws know how to bring anyone, woman or man, to their knees. How can Dr. Kayla Hawthorne stop the irrepressible Samuel Xavier? Hmm, the good doctor will certainly think of something...

"I will get you, Samuel," Dr. Kayla Hawthorne vowed, and then she went home. The good doctor, a native of metropolitan Gaithersburg, and educated at the University of Maryland, is a complex woman. She has a love/hate relationship with toxic men like Samuel Xavier. For example, back in the day, Samuel and Kayla used to attend the same church, and he fucked her best friend Amelia Jones, and deacon Joseph Sterns, who was engaged to Kayla's best friend Wanda Jacobs, and he spread his chaos throughout the damned church. In the aftermath of Samuel Xavier's bisexual rampage, Joseph left Wanda to chase dick full-time, and Amelia ended up moving out of town to escape the scandal. Someone's got to stop Samuel Xavier...

"Hmm, that was nice," Samuel said to Amy, as the short, curvy blonde gal from Texas rode his dick like a champ. Amy squealed in delight as Samuel pulled her hair with one hand and smacked her big white ass with the other while slamming his big dark dick into her pussy. White women from Texas got some truly awesome pussy and Samuel wanted to see if the rumors were true. When Amy dialed Samuel up mere hours after the meeting at Dr. Kayla Hawthorne's spot ended, he went over to her place for some fun. Good times most definitely followed...

"Hmm, I needed that," Amy said to Samuel, and the curvy blonde gal polished the brother's big dark dick after he pumped her pussy real good. Samuel winked at Amy, and then they continued with their fun. Samuel later put Amy on all fours, spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open and licked her butt hole. Amy squealed in delight as Samuel licked her asshole while fingering her wet pussy. The Texan gal had been with her share of men, but none had ever done stuff like that to her. Samuel licked, probed and fingered Amy until he coaxed a wicked orgasm out of her. Good times.

"You're a real doll, darling, hope to see you again," Samuel said to Amy, who hugged him tight. The blonde gal was still glowing from the stupendous sex that she just had with the big and tall black gentleman. Afterwards, Samuel thanked Amy for a wonderful time and took a shower before leaving her place. Samuel looked at his watch. The evening was young and the brother didn't feel like going home yet. Samuel called up Fitz Jameson and invited the trucker out to grab a beer. It proved to be a great decision...

"Man, my wife Mildred is working overnight tonight, you called me at the right time," Fitz Jameson said to Samuel as they shared drinks at a local bar. Samuel smiled and bantered with the burly blond trucker. From the moment Samuel spotted Fitz Jameson at the meeting mere hours earlier, he knew that the trucker was bisexual. Straight men always look at hot women and don't make eye contact with other men unless they're about to fight. Gay men make eye contact with other men automatically and in all settings in order to gauge their sexual identity. They're always chasing the next dick and are never satisfied. Bisexual men look at both women and men. It's not that hard to tell which team a man plays for. As a man who plays for both teams but by his own rules, Samuel can spot his own kind.

"Glad you came, Fitz," Samuel said, and as the night wound out, the two fellas talked about women, sports, politics and the like. Samuel took Fitz Jameson home for some fun. The liquored up and horny bisexual trucker was eager to get on his knees to suck Samuel's big black cock. After Fitz Jameson got him hard with some oral action, Samuel grabbed a condom and lubricant. Fitz Jameson got on all fours and Samuel came up behind him. Without further ado, Samuel worked his thick black cock into Fitz Jameson's ass. The burly blond trucker moaned deeply as Samuel fucked his ass. Samuel likes asses of all genders and colors, and unlike straight guys and gay guys, he doesn't care where he sticks his dick. Anyone can get the smoke from Samuel...

"Hmm, that was fun, I have been with Mildred for ten years and haven't fucked anyone else, woman or man, since we got hitched," Fitz Jameson admitted, and Samuel smiled and drove him home. Samuel doesn't get what the fuss is about when it comes to human sexuality. Women have warm mouths, warm vaginas and warm butt holes. Men have warm mouths and warm butt holes. Samuel likes to stick his dick into anyone's holes regardless of color or gender. The bisexual black gentleman doesn't discriminate. Life is much better this way.

When Samuel got home, he saw that he had messages from Dr. Kayla Hawthorne. Hmm, it would seem that the tall, busty and big-bottomed African American female psychiatrist is still salty about their first meeting. Samuel called the good doctor to apologize and did so with admirable false sincerity. The bisexual sociopath is the most charming individual on the planet, let no one tell you otherwise. Samuel intends to seduce Dr. Kayla Hawthorne and fuck her brains out. Hell, he might even fuck the remaining ladies and gentlemen of their little therapy group. No shame in Samuel's game, folks...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers