Samus, Another Girl on the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he began to cum, Mike saw the girl entirely give up on the command, her arms stiffly reaching to the side. "Fucking take it!" he muttered as rope after rope of cum shot deep into the girl, her back arching higher than ever before.

Ral acted on his earlier fantasy and began to test just how much the girl could take. He sped up his thrusts, reaching deeper as well. He went from blow job, to face fucking, to throat fucking. The graduation from one to the next was rapid as Ral neared his limit. He was pleased to see his earlier assumption was right as, though she gagged and choked wildly, Samus didn't resist at all and let him violate her throat like it was her pussy. Soon Ral was pushing into her with as much speed and lust as Mike.

Samus tensed as her legs were repositioned, the simple action serving to make the large cock inside her fit even more snugly, a feeling equal parts blissful and uncomfortable. As her thighs were tightly compressed her stomach churned and a moment later she felt the man begin to yank her back against his animalistic thrusts with immense force. Samus quickly found herself unable to take it. Her back arched wildly and her arms locked feebly searched around for a way to lessen the intensity of his thrusts. Her muffled moans became more like screams as she swore she could feel a piece of her brain melt away forever with each thrust.

Just when Samus was about to be driven mad, the man using her mouth began to speed up as well. Once he was up to speed, noises equally wet and lewd to those coming from her crotch, sounded from her mouth. With each thrust her throat relaxed and her body grew weaker. She sputtered and gagged, hoping she kept conscious for a few moments longer so she could keep feeling him using her like this.

Several particularly savage thrusts came before Mike finally pushed fully into the girl and stayed there. He held her as firmly against himself as he could to ensure his load was sent as deep into her as possible. At the same time, Ral slid fully into Samus's mouth, reaching deep into her throat before shooting his load too. After a few shots of cum were sent directly into the girl's stomach, Ral began to pull out, lining her throat too with shot after shot of cum. And somehow, even as Ral pulled fully from the girl's throat, he had enough left in him to fill her mouth with his seed. The man only finished once he had pulled the head of his cock free from Samus's soft lips, and shot several ropes of cum onto her face. Mike still shivered as he emptied himself into the girl's womb, his cock twitching inside her over and over again.

As each man began to cum inside her, the girl's muscles somehow tensed further and yet another orgasm wracked her already shaking form. With the effects of the drug elevating the intensity of the orgasm, the girls body and mind couldn't take it. Her muscles gave out and her body went mostly limp as the men finished pumping their seed into her. Despite having been fucked into unconsciousness, the girl twitched sporadically as the last bit of her orgasm tore through her.

Groaning, Ral stepped back to admire his work, letting his cock drag along her face as he did so. The woman's face was covered with spit. Cum was splattered over one of her closed eyes, on her opposite cheek, and it leaked from the edges of her gaping mouth, trailing down her face. Silently Samus coughed several times, more cum spilling out from between her lips as she did.

Mike humped the girl a few more times, even after he began to soften inside of her. Each of the small movements drew wildly whorish noises from the now fully limp Samus. Slowly he began to withdraw from her comfortable insides, drawing another set of whimpering and whining noises from the girl. When the head of his cock finally slipped out from her, Mike lifted her legs up off him and set them down on the table. A small pool of cum began to grow beneath the girl's crotch as it leaked from her reddened pussy.

"H...Holy fuck..." Mike exclaimed through heavy breaths, bracing himself on a nearby chair.

"Maybe we ought to keep her around out back. Just give er a dose every now and then to keep her docile."

"No fucking way boys. Soon as yer done were getting rid of her. I don't need that kind of heat coming down on my bar." Called the bartender with authority.

"I can just take her home if that's your problem. I don't mind the heat." Replied Ral jokingly.

"Yeah well, you also can't afford my cut of the pay we'd get if we sold her."

"Ahh that's such a waste. We have the hottest woman in the galaxy here, cumming like a whore as we fuck her"

"Then you'd better get your fill of her now 'cause come tomorrow I'm bringing her to the auction."

"Well fuck. Fine. I'm having another go then."

"You can have her back when I'm finished." Said Ruckus as he moved to the table, the floor shaking as he walked. "Though I can't promise that'll be before tomorrow."

"Ruckus, look I know she's a tall, muscular, tough girl, but are you sure you can even fit inside her?" Mike said, now concerned with keeping her in good enough condition to sell.

"Guess we'll see." Ruckus responded as he dropped his pants. The men looked away as his cock flopped out. It was the size of one of their forearms, and it wasn't even hard yet.

"I want to again state the importance of keeping her both alive and in one piece." Mike said as he walked to the bar to get a drink.

"I'll do my best." The giant said as he reached down towards the girl's unconscious, limp body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Worn Like An Accessory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruckus grabbed the girl by her waist and lifted her from the table, spinning her so that her back was facing his chest. With ease he lifted Samus entirely into the air, using his free hand to grip one of her arms and drape it back over his shoulder. Still holding her up by her waist, Ruckus draped her other arm over his other shoulder. Samus's head hung down and cum dripped from her face as she was held against the massive man's chest.

With both hands on the girl's hips, Ruckus began to lower her down onto his now erect cock. As the girl's crotch made contact with the head of Ruckus's shaft the man felt resistance. Despite her lips parting nearly fully, she wasn't able to wrap around the entirety of his girth. Grunting, her pulled her down more forcefully.

Samus suddenly awakened, groaning in strain as she felt her pussy struggling to fit around the member pressing harshly against her crotch. Groggily she lifted her head, looking around with blurry vision and no idea of what was happening. Another line of cum dripped down from her china and fell onto the floor below.

The other men had started cleaning the mess around the bar but had to stop as they heard Samus groan. Ruckus had yielded a noise from the girl who had previously been fucked silent. They watched as the girl winced in discomfort.

The large man let out a loud and continuous moan as he felt the girl finally begin to take in his cock. It was almost too tight a fit at first as his head slid into her, but after staying still for a minute or two he felt her walls slowly stretch more to accommodate him. Pleased, he grunted before pulling her further down, struggling to do so due to the resistance of the immensely tight fit. After some exertion, he felt the girl's pussy spread around the entirety of the head of his cock.

Samus lifted her head and leaned back against Ruckus as she felt the painful sensation of her walls desperately struggling to part around the man's cock. Her closed eyes fluttered open and her mouth momentarily hung agape as she suddenly felt the head of his shaft slip into her, immediately stretching her insides to their limits. The girl could only whimper and whine as he kept her there, holding her in place against him until she grew accustomed to him.

The intensity of his penetration had brought some small amount of lucidity back to Samus. Though her vision was still blurry, her body still a mixture of numb and tingling, and her head thick with fog, Samus did recognize some parts of the situation and understood that it was the alien from the back of the room that was currently pressing into her. Oh fuck.

"Jesus this girl is a tight fucking fit." Ruckus exclaimed as he exerted himself, trying to pull her down further along his length. He slowly succeeded and managed to fit a few more inches into the girl.

Bit by bit the giant squeezed his way into her, each successive inch getting a little easier to fit in than the last. With his eyes closed he was completely uncaring of the status of the girl he was spearing.

Samus's legs shook now as she sunk further down onto the man's cock. With bared teeth and a struggled expression, she stared into the distance, her every sense overpowered by the sensation of her body splitting around Ruckus's shaft. The further her went into her the less he waited for the girl's body to adjust. Before, each fraction of an inch was a nearly impossible struggle while now, he slowly slid her down inch by inch. Her legs started to go numb by the time the 8th inch pushed into her. She wheezed.

"Jesus." Mike said in genuine surprise as he looked at the girl. Clearly visible beneath her zero suit was a bulge in her stomach, a bulge in the exact shape of Ruckus's cock. He watched as with each inch that slid into the girl, the bulge crept an inch higher.

Ral noticed Mike staring and so looked over as well. His eyes widened as he saw what Mike saw. "Well shit, if you needed any more proof the girl was meant to be a cocksleeve, there it is. She's literally becoming one"

"Oh my fucking christ." The girl whimpered as she was relentlessly stretched around Ruckus. Her face was flush red and her expression a look of strain. He strained her body more than she thought imaginable, and she could feel Ruckus push so deep that she swore he was reaching into her very womb. The girl began to squirm in the man's grasp. "L...let... me go" she silently whined in pain.

Ruckus meanwhile groaned in pleasure as he finally began to make some headway. He had gotten more than half his shaft inside Samus and was steadily pushing the remainder in. As he gained momentum the man decided to stop, and rather than push more in he lifted the struggling and whimpering girl up and pulled out of her. After lifting her until only 6 inches was left inside, Ruckus pulled her back down. It was still slow going and uncomfortably tight, but it was still noticeably faster than before. After sliding her down to where he had gotten the girl before, Ruckus repeated the action. After several repetitions, he was able to slide her up and down his cock with a satisfying amount of ease.

It wasn't until the fourth time he slid Samus down his cock that the girl calmed her squirming and protesting. By the sixth time, her whimpers and whines had quieted, beginning to give way to moans. Though she still felt like she was being split in half by the man's girth, her body was becoming accustomed enough to it that pain was beginning to give way to more of an immense discomfort.

The men couldn't help but watch as Ruckus used the girl as a toy, like a human fleshlight. And they gawked further as the girl began to take his size more easily. It didn't take too long for Ruckus to actually be able to fuck the girl. He had picked up speed and now, with a grip still on her waist, he hoisted her up and down with surprising speed. After a while Samus's signs of struggle faded, and she simply began to let the man use her as he did. Her large breasts heaved up and down in rhythm with Ruckus' lifting.

The girl had pleaded for Ruckus to stop before, to let her rest, or at the very least let her get used to him. But now, as the pain faded and Ruckus guided her body up and down his cock with growing ease, she didn't care anymore. Samus saw three men across the bar staring at her with wide eyes. It took a moment, but after staring at one of them she was reminded of her sore throat and what had caused it. Those were the men who had fucked her. The men who had drugged her.

As she focused her eyes on the men, Samus noticed her vision was more steady than before and the shapes and colors far less blinding. She also noticed her head felt less sluggish, and for the first time in a while, she could form thoughts. Samus realized her body's metabolism must finally be fighting off some of the effects of the drug. As it did, she remembered more and more what had happened throughout the night, the things she let them do to her, how shameful she was, how good it felt. Her sore throat itched.

Now able to see more clearly she noticed all of the men were gazing at her stomach.

Looking down her eyes widened in shock. She could see Ruckus's cock clearly bulging out her stomach, visible even with her zero suit on. After staring for a moment in disbelief, Samus tilted her head back and took in the absurdity of the situation. What does it even matter anymore. Just fuck me. "fuck me..." she whimpered as she slowly slid a hand down to her abdomen. There she traced her hand along her body until she felt the bulge. Her stomach fell as Ruckus pulled out of her, and then her stomach was raised as he pushed back in. Samus closed her eyes, bit her lip, and moaned. Lightly, she gripped near the base of the bulge, far enough down to where he never pulled fully out. After a moment she began to lightly rub it up and down.

Ruckus had found a rhythm and was pleased just rocking the girl up and down as he was. At this point, her body had mostly accepted the amount that he pushed into her each time and there was no longer a resistance when he sunk into her. Instead, she slid down his length in a single slick motion and lifted up off it in the same way. He was reminded it was a person he was fucking and not an actual toy when he heard Samus softly speak, her voice barely audible above the wet noise of their sex.

"fuck me..." she had said. There was a delicious resignation in her tone, a certain 'I give up, I surrender. You win' to it.

Further surprising the man was the action that followed. After she spoke he could feel the girl begin to rub the bulge of his cock through her lower stomach. Like she was giving him a handjob while he fucked her.

"Atta girl. I knew it was gonna be me, not the drug, that broke ya. I gotta say though, you fell farther than I thought you would hehe. Don't ya worry, just keep rubbing and daddy Ruckus will fuck ya good." With that Ruckus took in a deep breath and began to lift the girl up and down more quickly.

Samus melted against the man's chest as he spoke to her. Despite the drug's effects slowly fading, she still felt a mind-numbing jolt of pleasure shoot through her as he spoke to her like that. Closing her eyes Samus softly moaned his name and then began to rub the bulge in her stomach faster to match Ruckus's increased pace.

Not only did Ruckus move faster, be he also pulled the girl down deeper. Before long he had reached as deep into her as he had gone yet. Rather than slow he quickened pace and simply began to pull her down past that point. Each time he did, he could feel her insides resist, her tight walls struggling to part for him. Each time he reached that point he would fuck her for a few moments like that until she was molded around him, then repeat the process and push deeper.

Samus was rubbing now with increased enthusiasm, almost rubbing as quickly as would would expect from an actual handjob. All the while the girl moaned as she wasn't just rubbing his cock, but also rubbing her insides against it, stimulating her even more than the massive shaft already was. Submitting to Ruckus and giving into her carnal desires brought a deep sense of satisfaction to Samus, and she found herself wanting more and more for him to fully sheath himself inside her. For him to wear her like an accessory.

"Deeper...deeper" Samus called out silently.

"Who is it your talking to there baby girl?" Ruckus said coyly.

"Please, deeper Ruckus." She spoke the sentence in an elongated moan.

"I think your missing something there girl."

"Fuck me deeper Ruckus... Please... Fuck me Daddy... Fuck me until your all the way inside me." She said whimpering in desperation, no longer caring how pathetic she sounded.

"There it is."

The massive man smiled. Samus Aran was hanging off his chest with his cock buried halfway into her, calling him daddy, and asking for more. The pair began groaning and grunting in mutual effort as the bounty hunter was fucked deeper and deeper.

Samus again glanced at the men across the bar. They looked at her with amused smiles, laughing. They were right about me all along. The girl's field of view was raised as Ruckus pulled her up off his cock inch by inch. How could they not be, I let this happen to myself. Her field of view lowered and the bulge in her stomach grew as he pulled her back down. I went to the seedy bar. She was pulled up. Took the drink. She was pulled down. The fight... Up. ...I could have just walked away from it. Down. I didn't. Up. I stayed. Down. This zero suit. Up. Down. My body. Up. Down. Maybe I... Up. Down Maybe I deserve this... Up. Down. Up. Down. ...I deserve this. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. I want this. Up-down-up-down-up-down.

The men watched in shock as somehow Samus sunk even deeper into depravity. "She's rubbing his..." Started Mike.

"...Yeah, she's rubbing his cock through the bulge in her stomach." Finished Ral

"Holy shit that's fucked. And did she just call him daddy?" Marv asked.

"Yeah, she did that right after she begged him to fuck her deeper." Mike said.

"Was she like that with you guys?" Marv asked

"No" "A little" both of the other men replied in unison.

Ruckus was running out of steam and could feel himself quickly approaching climax. His rapid and rough movements grew slower and more brutal. He forcefully pulled the girl down a few more times until he was only a few inches from fully entering her. With a deep breath, he lifted the girl up one more time, tightly grabbed her hips, and pulled her down with all his strength.

Samus's entire body went stiff after Ruckus's last thrust. She looked forward with wide eyes and an open mouth, her blushed face mostly in a look of surprise. Only small wheezes sounded from her. The girl's insides burned more harshly than ever and her pussy twitched as it barely managed to wrap around the base of the man's shaft. The girl gasped as she felt the cock, which was now nestled fully inside of her, begin to twitch. She grabbed the bulge in her stomach as firmly as she could and rubbed it with fervor, desperately trying to bring both herself and Ruckus to climax.

Ruckus moaned loudly as he felt the girl finally envelop his entire length, a deep feeling of satisfaction coming over him as she did. The girl's body took longer to adjust this time and so her deepest parts gripped him with absurd tightness. It was a welcome feeling though as It made it seem like the girl's body itself was trying to squeeze the cum from him. As though her pussy begging him to fill her wasn't enough, he then felt the girl tighten her grip on the bulge in her stomach before rubbing it frantically. She was practically using her own body as a sex toy, just for his pleasure. Ready to give the girl what she clearly desired, Ruckus came.

Pump after pump of cum filled Samus's insides, Sending waves of submissive gratification through her entire body as the warmth pooled within her. Overwhelmed, the girl stiffened even more for a brief moment and came. In that moment her wide eyes crossed, lips pursed, and toes pointed towards one another. Then she fell limp.