Samus, Another Girl on the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He readied himself as she neared, Nervous, despite her condition. The girl threw a jab that only barely missed his face. The force of the blow was enough for him to feel the wind off it. Before she could toss another, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around. The spin alone was enough to send Samus's world into chaos. She lost her sense of self for a moment, almost not even understanding where she was in relation to anything else. Taking advantage of Samus's extended daze, he transferred both her wrists into one hand, giving his other the opportunity to explore.

He quickly found what he was looking for, running his hand over the girl's chest before roughly grabbing one of her breasts. The action elicited a gasp from the girl. He wasted no time and began harshly groping and squeezing the soft mound.

After a few moments, Samus's head finally returned to a state that was coherent enough for her to understand the situation. Feeling a bizarre sensation on her left breast, she looked down. Her eyes again widened. A flurry of rage, embarrassment, and shock washed over Samus as she was groped lewdly. She started thrashing in the man's grip, her struggles again nearly enough to break free. "Get ur hands off-of-me you filthy... low life scum!" Her voice was dripping with anger and sounded slightly inebriated.

"I bet the real reason you take up so many bounties is so you can find someone tough enough to finally put you in your place. Why else would you dress like that, with your huge tits and fat ass out on display, just like the girls who walk the street" He squeezed her breast as he said 'Huge'

"Fuck...You" the girl retorted with vitriol, despising the way he casually played with her breast.

"Don't be ashamed, some people were born to do great things and some were born to be bent over. With a body like yours, it's pretty clear which of the two you were born for."

Samus saw another man approaching from in front of her. He didn't stop walking even as he reached her. He kept going until his chest was pressed firmly against hers, and then he pressed a little more. She could feel her body getting compressed uncomfortably between the two men. In any other state of mind she would have been able to think of one of the many ways she could escape the situation, but with her head so fuzzy, her body so numb, and her vision so wobbly, all she could think to do was to try and wrestle her hands-free.

Marv laughed loudly as she was pushed back into him, her ass pressing tightly against his crotch. He began to rock his hips, grinding against her soft backside. Samus gritted her teeth as she felt his erection pressing against her. She loathed her helplessness. Moreover, she felt ashamed for not having yet stopped them. Part of her felt that her inability to stop them was the same as complying.

Unwarranted shame continued to course through the sandwiched girl as now any squirming or jostling she did in an attempt to break free, only served to rub her body more thoroughly against her attackers. With her only other option being to stand still, the girl had little choice but to embarrassingly writhe between the men.

The woman gasped as a needy kiss was planted on her neck from behind. At the same time, the man in front grabbed onto Samus's hips, gripping them so tightly she was sure he would leave a bruise. Both were seemingly getting tired of being gentle as each man became increasingly rough. They pressed her even more tightly between them, the man in front now also grinding against her while his hands traveled up from her hips to explore her sides. Meanwhile, the man behind her was squeezing and groping her breast with increased desperation. Her face grew red as her expression of embarrassment intensified.

It was difficult to not give in to the haze coming over her, to continue to keep her mind straight enough to keep struggling. She had hoped whatever was happening to her had peaked in its severity long ago, but with each passing second, she felt more and more overcome by it. Samus found herself zoning out for brief moments, losing herself to the overwhelming tingling wracking her mind and body. The lapses grew longer and more plentiful as time went on. Before long there were chunks of time where the girl did nothing but look forward dumbly as the two men grinded against, groped, and kissed her. And in those absentminded moments, Samus's body felt warm, her legs felt weak, and her stomach churned.

Realizing how close she was to falling into a lapse and not returning, Samus put all her focus into finding the moment. Achieving a level of lucidity and surprising clarity, the girl tugged one of her hands-free. Quickly she brought it up and onto the chest of the man in front of her, doing her best to push him back some. He almost didn't even notice, only smirking before upgrading his grinding to more of a dry humping. Enraged, Samus slammed her fist against his chest several times until she felt the surprising sensation of her other hand being let go. She used it too to try and peel the man off her. Though she succeeded in getting a few inches of space, there was nothing more to be gained from the victory.

With her panicked mind racing to find a solution before her condition worsened, Samus was utterly shocked at the sudden sound of a smack that sounded through the room and the stinging pain on her ass that quickly followed. She turned her head just in time to see Marv's hand swing downward. She couldn't hold back the sequel of pain this time as his open palm met her ass, the shock of the hit making her nearly jump in place. Marv just watched in glee as her ass rippled in response to the hit, still jiggling even a few moments after. It felt no different than smacking a naked ass.

As she looked back with wide eyes, Samus found herself slipping again, her whole body feeling tingly and her mind lightheaded. Her window of opportunity was closing. Livid, she cursed "I'll fucking kill y-" She was cut off by a third smack.

Rather than wake her more, the stinging sensation only pushed Samus further back into mindlessness. The stinging pain following each smack quickly faded into a worryingly satisfying feeling and the shame of the spanking brought on a twisted pleasure.

Marv's eyes were transfixed on the woman's face now. He watched with glee as her look of shock momentarily melted into a soft look of embarrassment and conflict. Wanting to see it again he smacked her ass another time, this time gripping it tightly afterward. The domineering feeling of treating the famous bounty hunter like this was amazing. Despite that, Marv was growing tired of the foreplay.

"What's the matter bitch? Suddenly you got no fight left Huh?" The man in front said, his hand now squeezing Samus's thick thigh.

Samus wanted to retort but she couldn't find the words. She could barely find any words. Her body was warm all over and her face bright red as she felt one man continue to aggressively squeeze both her ass and chest while the other squeezed her thigh and waist. And this was all while the two men rubbed, grinded, and humped against her from both sides. It took effort to hold onto the feeling of disgust that the situation brought her.

"I think it's because she likes it. Don't ya" Marv said excitedly into her ear, licking it as he did so. Samus bucked her head in response.

"I think you're right, maybe we should give her what she wants then."

"How's that babe, want me to bend you over the table and fuck you?"

As he finished speaking the man raised his hand to deliver yet another smack onto the girl's now sore ass. In the time his hand was raised, Samus seized the moment and pushed as hard as she could against the chest of the man in front of her. She shoved herself backwards into Marv who then fell flat on his ass. This is it. Samus steadied herself and looked at the man to her front. Already he was baring down on her. She spread her legs and assumed a ready position.

The man walked towards Samus with a dangerous amount of levity, not expecting much from the girl who could do nothing but squirm as he humped her only moments ago. His eyes went wide in shock as there was a sudden flash of blue. The girl had lifted her leg in an impressive show of flexibility and swung it at his head far more quickly than he figured she could at this point. The tip of her boot passed inches in front of his nose. Were he a step closer he was certain she would have hit him with enough force to cause brain damage.

I did it. Samus had lifted and swung her leg in perfect form, swinging it with more force than she ever had before. The hit was lined up perfectly with the thug's head. And all this despite her spinning vision, foggy head, minor hallucinations, and unresponsive muscles. Hope coursed through her veins and reinvigorated her as her foot soared through the air. But she had swung a second too early and her foot passed in front of the thug's face.

In the aftermath of the kick, Samus was knocked off balance and stumbled forward. She tried desperately to not fall flat on her face. The wind was knocked from her as she smashed into a table. Dread overcame Samus as she failed to even hold herself up, instead, she rolled off the edge and began to slump down towards the floor. She could feel it, her body had simply given out, she didn't have the coordination to move herself in any meaningful way. The culmination of the evening's shame and helplessness washed over Samus as she let herself fall with no ability to stop it.

Before the girl's mostly limp form hit the ground, Marv caught her. He grabbed her under the arms and with a grunt of exertion he began to hoist the girl onto the table.

"Jesus took long enough. What in the hell was that Barkeep"

"Well, Christ Marv I gave her enough to bring down a damn horse. She should have been out of her mind thirty seconds after she drank it."

The drink. No. Samus thought to herself in disbelief as she was positioned like a doll, only now putting it together. They drugged me.

"yeah well, you can apologize to them two when they wake up from the fucking comma she put them in." Said Marv as he struggled to finish lifting the girl so that she was bent over the table. The other thug grabbed her arms from the other side and pulled, dragging her into place.

Samus could do little other than squirm randomly as they positioned her. Her brain just couldn't seem to understand how to make her body move in the way she wanted. And with each second she resisted the mind-numbing effects of the drug, her thoughts grew more incoherent. She wondered if it would just be better to stop trying to fight her way out of the fog, to let her mind go and embrace the sensations and thoughtlessness. No. She thought, cursing herself for even considering that.

Content with her position, Marv turned to Ruckus, the large man by the stage. "What in the hell Ruckus, we got the shit kicked out of us and you just sat there."

"She's fuckin Samus Aran, you moron. Drugged or not she could kick all our asses."

"Yeah, I see that now! Don't you think for a second your getting in on this now." the anger quickly drained from Marv's face as Ruckus stood up.

The man stood several feet over everyone else and had the physique of a gorilla on steroids. His skin looked to have the texture of leather and was a dark blue. His proportions were mostly human though a bit wider.

"Oh I'm gonna pound the bitch until she is in as bad a comma as them. Though, I doubt she'll be the same when I'm done with her, so go ahead, you have until I finish my drink." Ruckus said, sitting back down. His deep voice carried through the room with ease.

Hearing them speak of her like that made Samus feel sick. Desperate to avoid that fate, she tried her best to prop her torso up with her arms. Despite lying down the girl felt dizzy, and with her head spinning so intensely she couldn't find the balance needed to lift herself. Her arms wobbled and shook, slipping out from under her. In denial, she tried again and again. It's not over yet. She thought, lying to herself.

Not needing to be told twice, Marv turned back to the girl. She was slightly squirming on the table and groaning. Her ass was hung off the edge and her legs writhed. It was the most inviting thing Marv had ever seen. Eagerly he dug into a pocket, pulled out a knife, and began to carefully cut along the ass of her suit.

Samus gritted her teeth. No. I can... I can still stop this.

With as much care as he could muster, given his burning desire to plunge into the girl, Marv guided the blade along the crotch of Samus's suit. With ease it cut through the material, revealing the mouth-watering view of her crotch. Once content with the size of the hole he stepped back and took in the view. He could tell just by looking that she was wet. It wasn't quite dripping down her legs, but nearly so. For a moment he wondered how much of it was due to the drug and how much was just her. He chuckled to himself.

"I can already tell the bitch is soaked" Marv exclaimed in joy as he unbuckled his belt. "I think she actually did want this" The four remaining thugs all jeered.

As the men laughed at her wetness Samus felt the type of shame that only came from being caught doing something you shouldn't be. Her expression was painted with the same emotion, and for a moment she was glad her head wasn't lifted. Somehow it felt better that nobody could see her face. It's the drug, it made your body like this. But was it really the drug that, during those lapses, made her knees want to buckle as she was squished between the two men. Was it really the drug that made her stomach churn. She grunted at the terrible thought.

"Man I told ya, shes been asking for this since the day she put on that slutty fuckin suit"

"Yeah, so lets not keep her waiting any longer." Said Marv as he dropped his pants down to his ankles.

The man grabbed Samus's waist with one hand and used the other to line up his throbbing cock with the hole in her suit. Slowly he pushed forward until he came into contact with the girl's opening. He pressed slightly against it to keep his cock in place then he brought his hand to rest on the girl's other hip. With unbridled excitement, he squeezed the girl's waist and pushed steadily inside. Her wet walls gripped him comfortably as he slid into her, her insides parting invitingly as he pushed deeper. Marv groaned.

"Fuck me, that is an amazing pussy."

Right up until the moment he entered her, the girl told herself it wasn't over, that she could still regain her senses and stop this. But as she felt his warm shaft slide inside her, she finally realized she couldn't stop them. A profound humiliation came with the acceptance of her defeat, made all the worse by the loud moan that escaped her lips. She laid her face flat on the table and clenched her fists in frustration.

With no care for discipline or pacing, Marv thrust forward until his pelvis met her ass. The man moaned as he bottomed out in her, then he pressed his waist harder against her to make sure he had truly gone as deep as possible. Marv smiled at the sight of her perfect ass compressing against him. The thought that as he looked down at the girl's backside, his cock was nestled deep within her, was by itself almost enough to bring him to climax.

Samus wheezed as her body accommodated him with ease, bringing her only a slight discomfort even as he pushed the entirety of his length into her. She was appalled with how comfortably he could slide into her, and her face twisted in angry frustration as the feeling was sickeningly satisfying. "I swear I'll--Unghhh" Involuntarily the girl gasped and her eyes fluttered as he pressed further still, somehow reaching even deeper into her, cutting her off in the process.

Marv laughed as the girl gasped and groaned, he was excited to see what noses she would make after a few hours. Lustfully he squeezed the girl's hips and began a steady bucking. He started slowly, only easing half his length back and forth into her. After getting a taste however, Marv picked up the pace and soon his hips were rhythmically smacking against Samus's ass.

Samus groaned as he began to push in and out of her, infuriatingly, it felt good. Each time he pushed into her the tingling she felt through her body momentarily intensified and the overwhelming fuzziness in her head grew worse. Her teeth were bared and her face winced in effort as she did all she could to repress her moans.

Slowly the girl managed to get her forearms under her, propping her upper body up a little, somehow combating the vertigo. Just as soon as she did she nearly toppled back over as she felt the man's thrusts begin to reach deeper. "Ahhh fuuuuck" she whimpered while looking down at the table, her arms now shaking. Her breathing was heavy and each time his waist smacked against her ass she felt her whole body momentarily weaken. Her breaths quickly turned to grunts and then those to whines, and before long, quiet and restrained moans were occasionally slipping past her lips.

With her focus so shattered and the mental effects of the drug getting the best of her, the steady fucking was almost literally driving her insane. She could feel it, her mind blurring. There were moments when the anger, shame, and disgust seemed to fade away with the rest of her thoughts, leaving only the spine-chilling pleasure of being fucked. It felt just like when she was pinned between the men. N...no...I...I have to...get... She couldn't finish the thought but managed to force a shaking arm to act on it. Slowly she reached back, weakly gripping the man's wrist, trying to dislodge it from her waist.

Seeing her feeble attempt to resist made the man laugh. "You truly are a perfect fuck Samus. It would be a sad waste for your body to not be used like this."

"Fuck... you." Her voice was shaky, drunken, and strained.

"Yes. Me, and him, and him, and even him. You're gonna fuck all of us." Marv said between labored breaths, still pumping into her with a steady pace.

With little effort the man shook his hand from Samus's grip, grabbing her hand with his right after. Without slowing his bucking, he leaned over the girl and grabbed her other arm, slowly pulling it back until it slipped out from under her. He worked it towards him until he had that wrist in his hand too. He let her lie with her face on the table for a few moments, relishing the fact that he was fucking Samus Aran. But he could feel himself nearing climax, so he squeezed the girl's wrists and pulled her arms steadily back until her entire torso lifted up off the table. Then, he fucked her with all the pent-up desire he had felt since he saw her walk into the bar.

Samus's face slowly lowered to lay on the table as her hand was pulled from under her. She barely registered that he had grabbed both her arms. The girl squinted as she looked ahead into the spinning room, her face still wracked with effort. She had lost the fight to suppress her moans and now they softly echoed through the room each time her ass smacked against Marv. Her legs were numb, but she wasn't sure if it was the tingling of the drug that caused it or the toe-curling feeling of her insides being battered. Must...ke...keep...head...straight

Samus's squinted eyes opened wide and she let out a shocked moan as her arms were suddenly yanked back. She could barely make sense of the position as her head was too dizzy, so she could do nothing but rest her weight in his grasp. Her blond bangs reached down to the table as her head hung forward. Her brows furrowed and her face twisted in desperation as he began to fuck her with abandon. She couldn't take it.

Once quiet moans now echoed through the room with volume greater than even that of the pair's sex. Her moans weren't just loud too, they were uninhibited and shameless. Everything else faded away, the drug left Samus unable to concentrate on or think of anything other than the cock rapidly entering her. She could almost visualize each inch as it slid into her and how her insides parted to welcome it. She could feel how her ass recoiled each time it was thrust against, and she could feel either her wetness or his precum dripping down the inside of the leg of her suit. Above all, she felt the tension, that had been building within her for some time now, began to reach its peak as with each thrust the man brought her closer and closer to climax. A shamed and enraged thought began in her head, but it left just as quickly.