Samus Ch. 01

Story Info
Samar Aran, a bounty hunter, has a new mission.
3.1k words
3.2
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This story takes place after the Metroid M Game Movie (2010). It's about 2 hours long, but you don't need to watch it in order to read this. ENJOY!

A large space station is orbiting a planet called "Herbacam." Unlike our planet, it's mostly covered by grasslands and forests, instead of oceans.

Inside the space station, a blond woman in her mid to late twenties is sitting on her bed. The bed and room are all the same color, a silvery white. Her long silky pants and robe are the same color as well.

From her POV, there are two little bars that are empty next to the word, "Armor." Each bar has four little sections inside them. Next to that there are four full bars next to the word, "Health."

A man, a little older than her is getting changed into a suit, a space suit. Above the right side of his chests, are the numbers "747" He grabs his helmet from a shelf that connects into the wall and says, "I love you baby. You going to be here when I get back? No bounties today right?" He leans over, kissing her on the forehead.

Samus smiles back at him. "No bounties today. I'll see you when you get back." He walks over to a door which slides open automatically. As he leaves, the door closes.

A woman with long red hair climbs out from under the bed. She's completely nude, having 34C cup breasts and a bubby butt that jiggles when she walks. She gets up, standing at 5'6". "I thought he was never going to leave." Smiling, she climbs into bed, straddling Samus's smooth pants. Her red trimmed pubic hair stands out from her pale skin.

Samus without looking, pinches the woman's nipples as she looks into her eyes. The red haired woman gasps as her lips part. Even with the woman on her lap, Samus is still slightly taller, as she's 6'3" due to her part alien DNA. Pulling her closer by her protruding pink eraser like nipples. "You should come with me on my next bounty."

The red haired woman moans as she pushes Samus on her back. Sitting tall, she starts to move her helps back and forth. Her small areola perky breasts stand firm. Samus holds the woman's hips, looking up at her, but the woman takes her hands and pins them behind her head, on a soft pillow. Her breasts hang close to Samus's face. "Any why should I when it's so safe and comfortable aboard this ship?"

Samus could easily throw the small woman off her, but she stays below her submissively. Samus's blue eyes, with a tinge of green, look up at the emerald green eyes above her. "Just once, see what other planets are like."

The red haired woman takes one of her hands, while continuing to hold Samus's wrist with her other hand, and runs it down her smooth sleeve, finding her soft neck. Pulling at the silky material, she reveals some of Samus's cleavage. "I'm not built like you, trained like you, and I don't want to wear a space suit the whole time." Without warning, she pulls open Samus's robe, revealing her perfectly round 36DD breasts.

Samus closes her eyes as she feels a soft hand run across her chest. Her back arches slightly as her chest perks out more.

"You're so perfect." The red haired woman says as she leans forward and exhales warm moist air onto her nipples, then blows cool air on them, causing her nipples to harden. She starts kissing all over them and nuzzles her face between her vanilla scented breasts. Kissing her breastbone, she leans up and kisses Samus on her light pink lips.

Samus's eyes are still closed as her knees start to bend and her toes start to curl. Parting her lips more, her mouth starts to open and their tongues begin to play.

Pulling her raid hair back as it gets in Samus's face, she pulls back slightly as well. A bridge of saliva connects their tongues as they are still close.

Samus lifts her arms from above her head and grabs the woman above her, pulling her in close as they kiss deeper. Rolling the two of them over, Samus is now on top. "Who's going to please you if I go off without you?"

"Your boy friend maybe." She says, smiling with a grin and starts to remove Samus's robe completely. As it's freed, she runs her hands up and down the sides of Samus's smooth torso.

"I bet you miss the feeling of a man's cock between your legs don't you?" Samus reaches down, teasing the hairless outer lips of her pussy with two fingers, as her pubic hair is only above her pussy.

"You know I don't..." She moans in response as her hips start to move back and forth. She gasps as a finger enters her wet pussy. Her whole body tenses for moment. "And here I thought you were going to continue to tease me."

Samus smiles as she watches the woman take her finger, rocking her hips back and forth. Her wet finger curls inside the warm pussy of her lover. They kiss again as Samus hears her soft moans as it vibrates softly in her ears. Her curled finger pulls at the tight vaginal walls.

The red head's leg twitches slightly from the pleasure of Samus's finger insider her. "Fuck me." She whispers between kisses. The finger inside her starts to penetrate her each time her hips come down on it. Thrusting in sync, her moans get louder as she's forced to keep her mouth open now.

"That's it baby." Samus goes faster, as she can hear the red haired woman's wet pussy as she fingers it. Putting her hand on the woman's neck, she squeezes a little. "Cum for me."

An A.I.'s voice speaks to Samus. "Samus, the General is at the door."

"Fuck!" Samus turns her head as the door turns into a one way window. The general is wearing a camo jacket and pants, as he waits outside the door. The red haired woman's legs are shaking as she's cumming. Her moans are loud as her back arches, pushing her firm tits higher. Samus leans over and kisses her lover. "You have to go."

"Oh come on." The red head runs her hand through Samus's long blond hair, tucking it behind her ear. "It's not like you're going to go with them anyway."

"Tell the General to give me a minute." Samus speaks to the A.I. The A.I.'s voice can just be heard talking to the general in the hallway. "Mmm." Samus moans as she sucks on the finger that she had inside the read head. "Yummy." They kiss again, holding it deeply, eyes both closed. Samus pulls away first. "Maddy I have to go." She smiles and hops off the bed.

"I'm tired of keeping this a secret." Maddy climbs off the bed as she walks over to a side wall. Her bubbly butt bounces as she walks. Putting her hand on the wall, she turns back to Samus. "I didn't even get to satisfy you."

"Trust me, that was satisfying for me too. Now let me get changed. No more distractions."

Maddy blows her a kiss with her other hand. The wall has a small green hand print that forms under the hand she has placed on the wall. Part of the wall slides open left and right. She walks through and the wall closes from both sides, no evidence that one could leave that way.

"Zero Suit." Samus says as she looks at the blank wall. A tight blue skin suit materializes from her body. One of her armor bars gets filled. A paralyzing gun appears attached to her hip, as well as boosters on her feet. "Boosters disengage." The boosters dematerializes as she's left in a lighter and darker blue shoe that connects to her suit. It all looks like a one piece. She takes off the silky pants that cover the legs of the Zero suit, throwing it on the bed.

Samus walks to the front of her room. The main door opens for her. She looks at the General. A man passes behind the General, wearing the kind of space suit as the man who was in her room earlier.

"We're starting our briefing; you're going to want to be there for this." He turns left and starts to walk down the hallway. To the left, are many doors that look just like hers.

"Why do I need to be there if I'm not going to go?" She yells down the hall in annoyance as she stands in the doorway of her room.

"Because you're going to want to go on this mission." Looking over his shoulder, he says, "They found one."

"What?" She steps out of the door frame as the door slides closed behind her.

Samus catches up as she follows the General into the briefing room. "What do you mean they found one?" The General walks around a long white table and finds his seat.

"Hey Princess." Anthony Higgs, her long time friend says, as he sits in a seat close to her. "Looks like you're the last one." He looks her up and down, then pulls back the empty chair that hovers beside him. She takes a seat as it bounces some before settling. Pulling at the edge of the table, she pulls herself closer.

"Welcome Samus." The Professor/lead of the briefing says. The lenses in his glasses are perfectly circular and have a hologram in them of the mission plans. "Our teams are prepped and ready. You six men and women are the key to our mission's success. There's believed to be intelligent life on this planet, not all allies, so be careful."

"Who spotted the Chozo?" Samus interrupts.

The Professor looks at Samus. "Higgs did."

Samus looks at Higgs in surprise and mutters. "And you didn't think to come to me first?" She hits his arm.

"Ow." He says rubbing his arm. "I just found out."

An A.I. voice comes from her head. "Your heart rate is 120 beats per minute and rising." Samus takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

"You sure you can handle this?" Higgs asks as he puts his hand on her shoulder, looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiles and turns around. "I'm going to go get my ship."

Higgs follows Samus as she rushes into the hallway. "Hey." He grabs her arm to stop her. "Talk to me." He lets go as she turns to face him. "This just became real. You're used to being a bounty hunter, not working as part of a team. We will be at your side, no matter what happens."

Samus hugs him tightly, tears escaping from her eyes. "What if they want nothing to do with me?"

"Oh Princess." His voice is sincere as he rubs her back. "I'm sure they will be thrilled to see you. They may feel all alone too."

Samus backs away and presses her forehead against his. "What would I do without you?" She takes a step back. "Drinks are on me when we return." She smiles, wiping away her tears.

"And I'm going to hold you to that." He laughs and follows, not trying to keep up."

***

Samus is sitting in her small orangish bronze colored ship. The front visor of the ship is dark green. Her ship is round, with its length just a little longer than its width. She flicks some switches and it starts to hover in the space station. She looks to her right and sees Higgs in his ship. He solutes her as the space station opens and he's the first to fly off. The sun lights shines through, blinding those in the space station. They all cover their eyes. The green windshield keeps Samus's eyes protected. Pushing the throttle, her ship darts forward out of the space station.

Her ship glimmers in the sun, the dark green window now looking light. She turns her ship sideways, so she can look up and get a better view of the planet above. She hears The Professor's voice in her coms.

"Be careful out there team. Good luck."

A few small ships fly past her and towards the green planet. Samus looks back at the space station, hoping to find Gabby looking out at her. "Zoom in on my bedroom window." The ship accepts the command as she gets a good look. She swipes the hologram as she slides it over to Gabby's window. Indeed she is looking out at them. Samus touches Gabby's hologramed lips. "See you soon... End zoom."

Still looking towards the space station, she sees a small group of men outside in their space ships, having long wires connecting them back to the station. "Zoom." She says again, getting a better look at the men in space suits. She reads "747" on one of the astronaut's chests, who is clearly looking at her ship. "End zoom."

The ship's view goes back to normal and Samus flies towards the planet, veering away from the other ships as they start to enter the planet's atmosphere. As she gets closer, she can feel the gravitational pull suck her in. She pushes the throttle more and her ship dives into the planet's atmosphere.

The General's voice is heard over her ship's computer system. "Samus what are you doing? It's too dangerous to enter the planet's atmosphere from there." The signal starts to cut out. "Sa... stay in..." The signal cuts out as her ship catches fire. The shields hold. She looks at one of the health bars on her ship, showing the heat sensitivity. It's holding strong. The small space ship starts to experience some turbulence. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but it seems more violent this time. "Come on." She mutters as she holds the vibrating thruster handle.

She breaks through, but one of her engines bursts. The other engine will hold strong enough for her to land, but it may be a hard landing. "Fuck!" Her ship's alarm starts going off.

The ship's A.I. says, "Warning, warning, first engine down."

"Yeah no shit." She pulls the throttle as the ship lifts it's nose. A dark cloud of smoke forms a tail to her ship as she approaches the ground. "Come on!" She pulls harder and the ship's jets underneath kick in as her ship slows, but still hits the ground hard. Her whole body is jerked as her head slams the back of her seat.

"You have landed." The ship's A.I. says.

"Thanks." She reaches and undoes her seat belt. She feels her neck as she slowly rolls it and stretches it. "Engage elevator platform."

"Engaging." The sound of air is released as the bottom of her ship starts to open.

She hears Higgs's voice this time through the ship's com's. Samus come in. Are you safe? We don't see you."

Samus holds down a button as she says, "I'm safe, but my ship needs repairs." She waits for an answer.

Again it's Higgs's voice. "Samus do you read me?"

"Fuck." She mutters to herself. "Power suit engage." A suit, the same color of her ship, materializes and covers her zero suit. Both of the armor bars are now full. Her health bars are at three and the fourth is blinking. She walks to the middle of her small ship and jumps down as she lands on the elevator platform.

"First engine is critical. If not removed, your ship will explode. You have ten seconds."

"What!?" Samus uses the thrusters on her back as she jumps and grabs onto the engine. She pulls hard, but can't get it unattached. "Come on you piece of shit." She thrusts away from her ship and puts out her right arm. "Grapple." Her arm cannon appears and shoots an electric grapple into the edge of the engine, not piercing the center. She jumps up and back as her thrusters help. The engine is ripped off the ship and she swings it around with her grapple, launching it away from her. It explodes too close and sends her flying back into her ship.

Her second bar for armor has only one left, and it's flashing. Her health bar has three full bars, the fourth one gone. "Fuck me." Her armor is stuck in the side of her dented space ship. "Zero Suit." She groans as her Power Suit dematerializes, giving her just enough slack to pull herself out of her ship's busted exterior. She falls to her hands and knees.

Her A.I. speaks to her. "Don' worry Samus, the air here is safe."

Tilting her head up with her eyes closed, she takes a deep breath of the planet's fresh air. "At least the air is refreshing." She opens her eyes as she sees a large bird looking creature with purple fur quickly nose diving from the sky towards her.

Samus yells, "Ridley!" She charges her paralyzing gun as she aims at the bird creature.

The bird creature lands in front of her. It's silver beak shine in the sunlight. It tilts its head as it looks Samus up and down. It notices her weapon and growls as it's pupils dilate and the feathers raise on the back of its neck.

Samus looks at the bird creature. "You're not Ridley, and you're also not a Chozo. What are you?" She lowers her weapon and steps closer to the creature, putting her hand out as if to say, 'don't be scared.'

The bird creature lowers its head as it steps closer to Samus. As she goes to pet it on the head, it lunges her and lands on her. She tries to raise her weapon, but the bird's claws hold her arms down. Its claws grip her arms and make their way into the ground, pinning her down.

Samus kicks her feet and tries to slide under and away from the bird creature. Something soft and furry hits her face. She looks up and notices the bird is male. Its cock starts to unsheathe.

She can still hear her A.I. "Your heart rate is rising again Samus."

"Stop telling me that!" She yells as she sees the cock grow to its full length, only five inches for such a big creature. It hisses at her as his cock drips one drop of precum on her cheek, which would have hit her lips if she didn't turn her head.