San Souci-Passion in Ochos Rios Ch. 04

Story Info
Vacation in Jamaica gets hotter with a BBC three-way!
1k words
4.21
8.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James, who had just walked in on an erotic scene caught his breath and did not miss a beat. He looked at his lover Marie kneeling between the legs of her curvy red headed friend Katie and in a matter of seconds, he was hard.

"It looks like you ladies have been having fun together," James said with a chuckle and a wink. "Is there anything I can do to help you, or shall I just sit back and watch?"

Marie giggled and blushed. "James, poor Katie has never had the pleasure of big black cock. Do you think you could help her out?"

James grinned and looked at Katie. "What do you think, Katie? Is that something you would want?"

Katie groaned as Marie leaned forward and began to lick her pussy again. "Yes, please. Plea-ssss-e!" she groaned and then exclaimed as Marie resumed her attentions to her very swollen clit.

James laughed aloud. "That's what I like to hear, a hell yes!".

He unzipped his white shorts to reveal his caramel skin and his beautiful brown cock. Over eight inches sprung forth. His head looked like a big chocolate candy ready for sucking.

Marie opened the night table drawer and got out a condom for him. She tore open the package and rolled it over his magnificent member.

"Katie, can I hold you? It's going to be a lot for you to take." Marie offered.

Katie nodded nervously and her eyes widened as she watched James strip down to reveal his fit body. Marie had mentioned that he liked to run and it showed.

James deftly mounted her in the missionary position and before she knew it, Katie had his cock poking her slick slit. Marie gazed hungrily at them, her passion rising at the contrast between his brown skin and Katie's ivory skin. That sweet little pussy was going to be sore when he got done with her.

Marie positioned herself beside Katie, and began to caress her to calm her. James pushed into her slowly, withdrawing several times and entering her again and again.

Katie panted. "Oh my God it's so big. It feels so good. Please please don't pull out. Give it to me!"

Being a gentleman, James had to oblige and with one thrust he slammed into her and began to bang her cervix. She cried out and Marie continued to stroke her to comfort her. Then she focused her attention on her tits, pinching them to get them hard. The twin efforts of Marie and James brought Katie to a shuddering orgasm.

As if on cue, James buried his face in her beautiful milk white breasts, sucking them as he slowed down the pace. He didn't want to come too soon.

He rolled her pert pink nipples with his tongue as he relished her unbelievably wet, tight cunt. As he contemplated how tight it was and that it was Marie that made her dripping wet, he began to feel that this was going to end before he intended. He pulled out of Katie and motioned to Marie to get on her hands and knees alongside Katie. He plunged into her familiar tightness and just held there for a moment. He reached his hands around and stroked her breasts, while Marie leaned over Katie and began to tease her clit again. Katie began to tremble again and shuddered again. James moved slowly inside Marie while enjoying the close-up view of the girl on girl action. He could detect the scents of each of them.

Once Katie has come once under Marie's efforts, James withdrew for her and motioned to Katie to roll over. He spread her legs, entered her once more and then whispered "Put your legs together". She complied and then groaned at his attentions.

After working his way in, he pushed in hard and grabbed her hair. He pulled her head back towards him. Marie laid on the bed mesmerized, knowing from personal experience that this position produced intense and repeated G spot orgasms, as his massive head thrusted in and out of her.

"Marie, spread out on the bed. Open your legs wide" James said softly.

She got into position and he withdrew from Katie and positioned her on her hands and knees with her face between Marie's legs, close up with Marie's pink, swollen pussy. He gently guided Katie's head down with one hand as he held her hip with the other. She licked tentatively at first, looking up at Marie. Marie stroked her hair and looked at James.

"Thank you" she mouthed to him, and those words melted into a moan as Katie began to flick Marie's clit.

James took the cue to pick up the pace. The harder he fucked; the harder Katie sucked Marie's clit. He reached under and mauled her tits as she fucked Marie with her tongue, and worked her clit with her manicured finger nail.

Marie clutched Katie's head and ground her little cunt into her pal's face. She was a greedy slut who needed it badly. She always needed it badly. James fucked Katie purposefully, drawing each orgasm from her, with a final assault on her cervix. She gave up her ministrations and just buried her face in Marie's pussy. Marie looked so incredibly hot to James as she used her friend for her pleasure. As he gazed on his lover in ecstasy, he felt the familiar tension rising. He pulled out Katie and pushed her on her back.

James said deeply "On your knees, Marie".

She immediately complied. James, looking at his little slut Marie on her knees on the bed, stroked it out in a matter of a minute. Marie took the first load all over her pretty face, and then he blew the rest on Katie's tits, obscuring the pale freckles that covered them.

Marie leapt at chance to take more of James' cum and she set to work licking off Katie's tits. Katie started to giggle and Marie leaned in to kiss her.

James laid down on the bed and watched his lover and her friend kissing passionately, with his cum now dripping from both their lovely faces. What a good vacation this was. Paradise indeed!