Sanaya Shah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat, silent, still joined for long moments. Then Sanaya kissed my forehead and climbed slowly off me.

'Take me to bed now, please.'

I stood up, relieved to have the weight of my lover off me after so many minutes. She held out a hand and I took it and she led me across the living area to a door at the back which opened into an enormous bedroom with another picture window, facing the other way to the one in the lounge, facing the other half of the city.

There was an en-suite of majestic proportions and a separate dressing room and walk-in wardrobe, but I didn't notice any of these features at the time, just the super-king-sized bed and the settee facing the window, another full-length one. And I noticed the darkness in the room, the only illumination coming from the lights of Bristol, twinkling in its nighttime finery.

Sanaya crawled onto the bed and rolled onto her back and looked at me in the gloom, a dark figure on the pale duvet cover.

'I'm all yours,' she said softly. 'You can do what you want with me.'

Looking back, I can see that she was inviting me to explore her body, to pleasure myself in the way that most appealed to me. But my head was still spinning from the suddenness and the intensity of our coupling on the settee and all I could think of was that I wanted my cock back inside this superb lady. It doesn't sound very romantic, but that's how it was.

So I crawled onto the bed with her, noting inconsequentially that she was still wearing her high-heels. She parted her legs at my touch, drawing up her knees to expose herself to me fully, without reservation.

I knelt between her thighs and gripped my cock and lowered myself, guiding the head to her slit, wet and open and waiting. I sank in easily and she groaned and put her arms on my shoulders as I started to fuck her. Long, slow strokes that took my cock almost all the way out and back in again and made my brain fizz with pleasure. I looked down on Sanaya, her face dark in the dimness of the bedroom, her eyes wide, watching me.

It felt surreal. How could Luke Bradshaw be doing this? The lady underneath me was gorgeous and intelligent, interesting and successful. Why had she allowed me to make love to her. Had virtually seduced me, in fact.

Again I pushed my thoughts aside and concentrated on the sensations that my brain was receiving from my penis as it slid forcefully in and out of Sanaya's cunt, slick with the juices of her arousal. And she was aroused; she gasped and groaned as I thrust in and gripped my hips with her legs. I could smell her juices in the bedroom air, salty and sweet and the faint scent of our perspiration.

I started to go faster, and harder. I could feel the first tingling that presaged an approaching climax, making me shiver and thrust harder.

Underneath me Sanaya let go of my shoulders and spread her arms wide, in supplication and I suddenly knew that she wanted me to hold her down, to restrain her.

I leaned down over her and reached out and gripped her thin wrists in my hands, holding them to the duvet. The effect was electric. She started gasping louder, her mouth open, and writhing against me. Her arm muscles were taut as she strained against my grip, her legs were wrapped around my buttocks, her stockings coarse against my skin, and she was thrusting her pelvis at me as I rammed into her.

The overall effect was unsustainably arousing, my orgasm unstoppable. I thrust savagely and the feelings rippled through my balls and cock and up my spine and I was lost in a roaring morass of indescribable joy. I pumped my seed into her in hot gouts, and for just a few seconds I owned this wonderful creature beneath me, was part of her, as she was part of me.

Then it was over, the feelings subsiding, and I was withdrawing, releasing her wrists and Sanaya was stretching her legs out, releasing me and I was rolling off her, spent and incredulous. She got up off the bed and went into the en-suite and after a minute I heard the toilet flush and she came back into the bedroom and crawled onto the bed and I held my arm out and she snuggled up to me. I put my other arm round her, her face against my chest, her hair cascading over me. She felt soft and warm and I felt relaxed and content and gloriously happy. If tonight never happened again I would still die a happy man.

We must have slept because it was after midnight when I looked at the luminous dial of the bedside clock. I felt chilled lying naked in the night air. Beside me Sanaya stirred and sat up.

'It's cold,' she said, putting her arms around herself.

'Yes.'

'Do you want to stay tonight, Luke?' she asked. I have to get the seven o'clock train from Temple Meads in the morning so I'll have to kick you out at six.'

So I slept with Sanaya that first night and it was wonderful. At first we lay in each other's arms stroking and touching and talking quietly. Afterwards we slept, or at least Sanaya did. I lay awake for hours, playing the evening back in my mind, minute by minute, looking at her still form under the duvet, her black hair on the pillow.

It was still dark when I woke. I could hear the shower in the en-suite and after a minute it stopped and a few minutes later Sanaya appeared, naked, and went into her dressing room. I got up and put on last night's clothes, feeling gritty and unclean. I used the bathroom and cleaned my teeth with the toothbrush Sanaya had left out for me. After that I wandered into the lounge. Sanaya was sitting on a stool at the breakfast bar, sipping a mug of tea. She'd made one for me and I joined her.

We didn't say much. There was a little awkwardness between us, or at least, I thought so. She finished her tea and rinsed her mug.

'Right, Luke, I'm off.' She picked up her bag and hesitated. 'Give me your number.' She dug into her handbag and came out with a pen and a business card and I scrawled my number on the back. Then I followed her into the entrance vestibule and we put our coats on and went out and took the lift to the ground floor and went out into the street. A taxi was waiting at the kerb.

Sanaya gave me a quick peck on the lips and then she was in the taxi and it was driving away and I stood and watched it and felt like crying because she had seemed a different person in the morning, cold and remote. I walked back to my digs in the early Bristol morning as the sun eventually came up over the wet, deserted streets.

I didn't hear from Sanaya for three weeks, nor did she come into the wine bar. I wanted to call her but I felt unsure of myself. I didn't want to be told that it had been a one-night-stand thing. There was an element of misplaced pride there too, somewhere. So I went to lectures and studied and moped about and tried to forget about her and failed and felt miserable. In the end I called an old girlfriend and took her out a couple of times, but that just highlighted the gulf between twenty-something girls and a sophisticated and mature lady.

She called on a Friday evening, as I was hunched over my books, a half-eaten cheese sandwich on a plate at my side. Christmas had come and gone and it was January and the rain lashed against the window and the wind sighed around the eaves of the house.

'Luke,' she began, 'it's Sanaya. Happy New Year!'

'Sanaya!' My heart fluttered and my stomach churned with surprise and emotion. 'I... I wasn't expecting you to call.'

'I've been away. Christmas in Jaipur, with my family. Sorry, maybe I should have told you.' There was a small silence. 'Look, Luke, I wondered if you were doing anything tomorrow. I thought maybe we could do something. Together.'

My heart soared, all thoughts of rebuffing her, because she hadn't rung, vanishing. It would have been stupid and petulant anyway, particularly as I hadn't had the courage to ring her.

'I'm not. Doing anything I mean,' I said. 'I only work every other Saturday.'

'Ah, yes. The wine bar. Look, have you got walking gear?'

'Well, I've got some boots and a waterproof.'

'How about a walk in the Forest of Dean, tomorrow? The forecast's good, apparently, though you wouldn't think it looking out of the window. We could have a walk and lunch and then I thought maybe we could go out for a meal in the evening. What do you think?'

What I thought was that I was broke as usual and so if we were eating out or doing pretty much anything that involved money then she would be paying and that didn't feel right, even if she was loaded. But the urge to see her, to be with her, overrode my qualms, at least temporarily.

'That sounds great!' I told her.

'I'll pick you up at nine.' I gave her the address of the flat and she disconnected.

At a quarter to nine the following morning I was pacing my flat and looking out of the window every thirty seconds. It was as the forecast had predicted, dry and bright. At five to nine there was the throaty roar of a powerful engine and an almost new BMW M4 pulled up on the road outside the house.

As I went out the trunk lid flicked open and I put my boots and rucksack in with Sanaya's and got into the passenger side.

'Good morning, Luke,' said Sanaya from behind the wheel and my insides melted as she turned and smiled at me with, I thought, pure affection.

We didn't talk much on the drive to the Forest of Dean. Sanaya drove fast, handling the powerful saloon with an easy competence. I relaxed back into the cream hide upholstery and spent my time looking out of the windows and surreptitiously watching Sanaya as she drove. Watching her deft hand movements, admiring the confidence with which she handled the powerful car, sneaking looks at her face in profile.

We parked in a National Trust car park and put our walking boots on and I was able to look at Sanaya, for perhaps the first time, in the revealing light of full sunshine. She was in slim-fit, black walking trousers and a red, waterproof jacket that looked as if it had been tailored to fit her. She was wearing her usual dark-red lipstick and heavy eye make-up and her lush, black hair was captured in a ponytail. Her skin looked fresh and moist although the cruel light did reveal faint crow's feet at her eyes and the beginnings of lines at the corners of her mouth.

I hefted my rucksack, ready to depart and Sanaya locked the car and pocketed the key.

'Don't I get a kiss before we start?' she asked with a little moue of disappointment.

We came together and kissed gently and tenderly, no tongues but a sensuous, low-key exploration with our lips that ended when another car drew up alongside.

We kissed quite a lot on that first walk. It took us around the ancient lands of the forest, through heavily wooded areas and open, tree-studded moorland. And we talked. About music and film and politics and our families and a dozen other topics. Sanaya laughed at all my jokes and the sun shone on us and I felt relaxed in her company and happy, privileged to be with this outstanding woman. I ignored that little nagging voice that asked why a rich, gorgeous and sexy lady would be interested in a callow youth, twenty-eight years her junior.

We had lunch in a pub in a clearing in the woods. It was dark and empty inside and we ate cheese ploughman's and drank pints of bitter. By two o'clock we were back at the car. At just after half-past, Sanaya swung the car into the underground carpark beneath her flat and we took the lift up to the tenth floor.

Inside her vestibule we took off our walking jackets and shoes and padded through into her vast lounge area, with its view of the city. Sanaya consulted her watch, a slim, gold Patek-Philippe.

'The restaurant's not booked until seven, Luke. What about running a very hot bath and opening a bottle of champagne?'

I gulped, overwhelmed with pleasure. 'Yes, that would be fantastic!'

The bath in the master en-suite was enormous and took a long time to fill. While the water was running She fetched a chilled bottle of Bollinger and two flutes and I wrestled the cork out and poured us each a glass, putting the bottle in an ice bucket which I took through to the bathroom. Then we undressed, not seductively, not feverishly, not ripping our clothes off, but just like a married couple.

Although it was early January, it was still full daylight and I had my first proper view of Sanaya naked. How can I describe her? She was delicious! Perfect. Her dark skin taut and flawless, her breasts full and proud, her limbs slender and shapely, her hips curved and enticing. It was hard to believe that she was fifty-one and I wondered if she'd had any help along the way.

'You're beautiful,' I stammered.

She gave me a little smile. 'Thank you.'

We slipped into the hot, scented water and lay in a beatific stupor, facing each other, sipping cold champagne from frosted flutes. I felt her foot run up my leg and I shivered and she smiled and raised her glass.

'Here's to us,' she said, and I wondered what she meant as I raised my glass to clink against hers and sipped the fizzy wine.

I stretched my leg out and ran my foot up her calf and her thigh and there was a little swirl of water as she parted her legs. The sensitive sole of my foot found her pubic bush and I pressed down gently and Sanaya sighed and closed her eyes.

'Mmm, that's nice,' she murmured.

I stroked her pussy with my foot as we drank our wine. I was in a delicious state of arousal, my cock hard and sensitive in the hot water.

After about twenty minutes, when we were both beginning to feel sleepy, Sanaya stretched and stood up, her glorious dark-honey body dripping water back into the bath, her pubic hair slicked down on her vulva.

'If I stay in there much longer I'll fall asleep,' she told me. 'And I have no intention of sleeping at the moment.' She stepped out of the bath and took a big, white, fluffy towel from the heated rail and started to dry herself. I climbed out and took another towel.

When we were dry we went into the relative cool of the bedroom and Sanaya turned to me and we came together and kissed, gently, tenderly, her warm body pressed to mine, her arms around my neck and mine around her slender waist. The kissing heated up as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it in and tasted her saliva and smelt the scent of her freshly washed skin. We kissed harder and my hands slipped to her buttocks and I pressed her into my erection and she made a little 'Mmm' noise and ground her loins into me.

'Get on the bed,' I told her, and she looked at me with those dark eyes and climbed onto the bed and rolled over and lay naked, legs wide, waiting for me. Then she lifted her legs, gripping them behind the knee with slim, red-tipped fingers and bending them over her chest until her knees were either side of her head in the most erotic invitation I had ever had.

I knelt between her legs and lowered my head reverently to her pussy. She had a lot of silky, black hair, framing labia that were thick and very dark. The hair extended in a fine, thin line almost to her navel and below it to her perineum and beyond, where I could just see her anus, a black pucker framed with curly twists of hair. None of my previous partners had been this hairy and I was entranced, massively aroused. I parted her lips with my thumbs, revealing a pink, wet interior into which I pushed my tongue as far as I could get it.

Sanaya sighed as I started licking her cunt, long strokes that went from near her anus, sliding between her labia and up to her clitoris in its little hood of dark skin. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she groaned and I slid my tongue lower, into her vagina, tasting her, feeling her juices smear my lips and chin.

God, she smelled and tasted good! Strong and musky but with a heavy sweetness, a hint of saltiness. I lapped her secretions and sucked her labia and tongued her clitoris in a daze of arousal. I'd never been so turned on. Had never felt so privileged to be allowed such intimate access to a lady's body.

'Do I taste nice?' she asked, as though she'd read my mind.

'Glorious,' I told her, raising my head.

'Then come and kiss me so I can taste too.'

She released her legs and stretched them out and I lay next to her and kissed her and she sucked my tongue and my lips and lapped her juices from my skin and I cupped her breasts and felt their firmness and weight and I squeezed and pinched her nipples until she arched her back and squealed with pleasure.

'My turn,' she said suddenly, pushing me off. I rolled onto my back and she knelt over me and gripped the shaft of my cock in one hand and leaned down and took the head in her mouth, stretching her full, red lips to take the big purple plum inside her.

I watched as her lips sank slowly down my penis, as her scarlet nails stroked my veined shaft and I felt the liquid velvet of her tongue as she explored me, probing my opening, sucking and licking, her hand moving down to cup my balls, her fingernails scratching lightly at the crinkled skin.

Her touch was light and delicate but seemed to stimulate every nerve ending I possessed. I shivered as she fellated me, a little trickle of saliva leaking from her lips to run down my cock. Her head moved up and down slowly, her lips gripped with an angel's touch and I wanted it to go on for the rest of my life.

Her hand gently squeezed my balls then roved further, seeking a darker place. I became rigid with anticipation, electric currents running up and down my spine. How far would this wonderful lady go? I gasped as her fingertip found my pucker and pressed lightly against it. If she pushes her finger in, I thought, I'm going to come in her mouth.

But she didn't. Not that time, anyway. She released me and wiped her mouth with her hand, then she straddled me and guided my cock to her slit, sinking on to it in one delicious movement.

'Does that feel good, Luke?' she asked, softly.

'It's wonderful,' I whispered, almost crying with pleasure and emotion.

She started a backwards and forward motion with her hips that rubbed her clitoris against my pubic bone. It was a good position for her, she told me afterwards. She could achieve a climax very easily and quickly.

I watched her as she bucked her hips and rode me like a horse, her hands on my shoulders, hair flying wildly about, breasts swinging from side to side. I had a fleeting thought that I wished I had a photograph of this in case afterwards I didn't believe it had happened.

She started coming then, bucking harder and faster, eyes shut and mouth open, gasping and gurgling. She dug her fingernails into my skin as her orgasm reached a peak and I cried out in pain and she went wild for about ten seconds until the climax passed and the feelings ebbed and she collapsed over me and I held her and felt her heart racing in her chest.

After a while she rolled off me and I got between her legs again and entered her with one hard thrust. She looked up at me from the pillow, her head framed by her lush, black hair.

'Give it to me hard, Luke. Fuck me hard!'

I'd never heard her swear before. But then I hardly knew her. So I did as she asked and I fucked her with short, hard strokes and she grunted and gasped as I thrust into her and it felt better than sex had ever felt before, better than I had imagined it could feel. The sensations, the emotion, the very fact of this mature Asian goddess underneath me, wanting me. It was too much to process.

She was as tight as any girl I'd ever had and hot and liquid. I could smell her juices and her perspiration. I felt the bubble of pleasure in me intensify and grow, crackling up my spine from my cock to my brain.

'I'm going to come,' I gasped out.

Sanaya spread her arms. 'Pin me down!' she hissed, her Sub-Continental accent stronger suddenly. 'Hold me down and come inside me!'

I gripped her slender wrists tightly and held them down on the pillow. I thrust harder, looking down at her as she looked up at me. She writhed and strained against the grip on her wrists and arched her back and cried out and beat the duvet with her feet as a second orgasm overwhelmed her. Then I was coming and it was a mammoth orgasm that swept away all other sensations and stimuli as I pumped gout after gout of hot spunk into Sanaya's cunt. Ramming myself into her to extract the last ounce of sensation, to give her the last drop of my semen.