Sanaya Shah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both a bit dazed afterwards. I lay back on the bed and Sanaya came into my arms and I held her and kissed her cheeks and felt her hair against my chest. It was a magical moment. We lay there as the light trickled out of the January afternoon and the lights of the city came on.

Eventually we got up and showered and dressed and Sanaya called for a taxi. She was wearing a black silk cocktail dress, with black stockings and a string of pearls at her throat. She'd made her face up carefully and painted her nails a dark green. My stomach contracted as I looked at her and I thought I had never seen a more desirable lady in my life. We took the lift down to the street and got in the cab and it took us to the Indian restaurant that Sanaya had chosen. And all this time we said hardly a word to each other.

The restaurant was small and exclusive and Sanaya was obviously a valued customer because we were greeted like old friends and shown to a private room in the back with just one table.

'Do you want to leave the ordering to me?' she asked as I looked at the menu, bewildered by the number of options on offer. 'You won't be disappointed.'

She ordered drinks and food and we looked at each other.

'Are you alright, Luke?' she asked. 'You've hardly said anything since... since this afternoon.'

'I'm not sure,' I said. 'I mean I've had a wonderful time today, it couldn't have been better, but I'm a bit confused, I suppose.'

'Confused? About what?'

'About us, Sanaya. About the fact that you are a successful and beautiful and mature lady and I'm a down-at-heel student who lives in a bedsit and works in a wine bar. Why are you taking me out for a meal? Why are we having a relationship? Are we having a relationship? I'm sorry, Sanaya, that sounds rude. I suppose I'm a bit insecure; I love what's happening and I know it will have to stop sometime and...' I tailed off and slumped in my chair.

Sanaya held out a hand across the table and I took it and she squeezed my hand.

'I do understand why you might feel a little confused, Luke. We need to have a conversation. There are things I need to say.' She looked around the little private room and smiled at me, her teeth white against her lipstick. 'I suppose now is as good a time as any.

'Yes, I am successful,' she began quietly in her soft Indian accent, 'I own fifteen travel agents, a couple of betting shops, a small building company and a shop selling homeopathic medicines. I know I'm attractive to men, too,' she said, frankly. But I'm lonely. I've been lonely for years, since before I was divorced.

'You see Luke I put all of myself into my business, into becoming wealthy and... and important, if you like. I hated the fact that my father was disappointed in me, disappointed that I hadn't become a doctor. Family ties and loyalty are very strong in Hindu culture and I felt that I'd let him down, so I worked all the hours God sent to become a success and stop that look he always gave me when I told him about the business.

'Then he died and I was very upset that he had never been proud of me and I started to wonder why I was working myself to death. What or who was I doing it for? But running a business empire,' she smiled at her choice of words, 'even a modest one like mine, is a bit like a drug. It's something you've created and it's hard to give up.

'Eventually I decided that I needed to make time for someone else in my life, a man in fact. And me, being me, I thought it all out and wrote down what this man should look like and what age he should be and what professions he might be engaged in. I know it sounds silly, but that's what I did.'

'And I fitted the description?' I asked incredulously.

'Oh Lord no. Nothing like. I was looking for someone in their thirties or forties! Younger than me, anyway. What I didn't want was someone in their fifties with a paunch and a drinking habit. I suppose I wanted a bit of youth and virility,' she smiled again and looked down at the table, slightly embarrassed. 'And I was looking for a professional person, but one who could spare me some time.

Well I put a profile out on a couple of dating sites and there was a lot of interest. I was flooded with replies. Besieged. I picked out a couple of the most promising and I had a few dates and it was ok. I even slept with one of them.' She blushed charmingly and took a long sip of her wine. But none of them were right. They all talked about themselves, or they said nothing at all.'

'What about the one you slept with?' I teased her.

'Not very satisfactory,' replied Sanaya.

'And then you walked into the back room of Angela's wine bar while I was sending emails and I thought, yes! That's what I'm looking for. Well... I didn't think that straightaway, it rather grew on me as the weeks went by. At first I just thought I was being silly, but the feeling persisted so I thought I'd go with my instincts and I invited you out to dinner and that seemed to go very well.' She blushed again and said quietly, 'You gave me the most terrific orgasms. And you were great company,' she added.'

I felt a thrill of pride and expectation. Was this lovely lady going to make some unexpected and premature declaration of love?

'After that first night we spent together I had a long think, which is one of the reasons I didn't call. I told myself I was an idiot, chasing after a man twenty-eight years younger than me. But then I thought about Faye Ashton.'

'Who's Faye Ashton?' I asked, confused.

'She was an air stewardess, and she met a much younger man called Tom on a flight from Miami to Manchester. She was fifty-two at the time and he was twenty-eight. Well, to cut a long story short Faye moved to Bristol to live with him and they ended up getting married, about four years ago, now.'

'How do you know all this?'

'Because Faye works for me. She's my Operations Director for the travel agents business. She's brilliant. And she's a good friend. I'll introduce you to them one day.'

'And they're still happy?'

'Oh God, yes. They're so lovey-dovey I could slap them!' We laughed and she continued.

'Look, don't think I'm proposing marriage or anything remotely like that, Luke. 'I'm just giving an example of how a relationship with a much younger man worked out ok.'

'But you are proposing a relationship.'

'Yes,' Sanaya replied slowly, 'I suppose I am.' She paused and our food arrived at that moment so we were silent as the waiter put the dishes on the table and served us rice. We started eating and conversation was difficult, but the last statement by Sanaya was hanging in the air, an elephant in the room. So it was a relief when she put down her knife and fork and pushed her plate to one side.

'Ok, I've probably scared you off, but I want to finish what I was saying. I really enjoy your company. I loved the walk we did today and I find you very attractive and very interesting. And interested in me. And I know you find me attractive and we're great in bed together,' she grinned at me and looked around, but nobody else was within earshot. 'You make me come like an express train,' she whispered.

But I appreciate the gulf in our ages so,' she looked at me and gave a little shrug, 'I'll leave it up to you.'

I had listened to this monologue with a growing sense of excitement and disbelief. I literally couldn't accept that I was hearing what I was hearing. This beautiful, successful, mature lady was actually offering to have a relationship with Luke Bradshaw. It beggared belief. She was so elegant and sophisticated and, well, rich. The first time I'd met her I'd thought she was remote and unattainable. Snooty bitch was how Chloe had described her. But that was just her business front. Behind that she was fun and warm and sexy and erotic and I knew that physically a relationship with her would be without equal.

So why was I hesitating? Why wasn't I throwing myself at her feet and promising lifelong devotion? Some part of me was saying, Luke, use a bit of that scientific brain of yours. Think this through.

Sanaya, who'd been looking at me carefully, saw or sensed my hesitation and looked down at the table.

'Ok, maybe you need some time to think about it. Shall we go?' She signalled to the waiter and, when he arrived, asked for the bill and a taxi.

'Do you want to come back with me?' she asked quietly, as we waited.

'Of course I do, Sanaya,' I said, reaching over and taking her hand. 'Don't think that I'm not thrilled by what you've said. I am. I'm honoured! But... there's stuff I need to think about, like you said.'

We didn't say much on the journey back to her flat, I was doing some pretty heavy thinking. Once inside, she poured us both a glass of red wine and we sat on the settee facing the big picture window and looked out over nighttime Bristol and I put my arm around Sanaya and drew her to me and she looked up at me with her big, dark eyes and we kissed.

'Can I be really honest with you, Sanaya?' I asked.

'I hope you're always really honest with me,' she replied quietly.

'I am astonished and utterly thrilled that someone like you is interested in someone like me. I should be throwing myself at you but...' I paused, mustering my thoughts. 'I'm worried that if we have a relationship I'll get swept away by it and I'll end up not finishing my degree and all that work and debt and doing without will all have been wasted. My parents wouldn't be too happy, either; they funded my first degree, pretty much.

'I suppose what I'm saying is that with lectures and studying and working at Angela's, it doesn't leave me much time for anything else, and I imagine you would want me to commit real time to us.'

Sanaya put her hands to her face and slid them down slowly over her cheeks. It was one of her mannerisms, I had noted, when she was thinking.

'Yes, you're right, Luke, I would want time for us. I think I would like to spend a couple of evenings a week with you, maybe more. And weekends too.'

'That would be difficult,' I began. 'I study in the evenings.'

'And you study in the evenings because you work in the afternoons to earn enough to make life bearable as a student, right?'

'Yes,' I agreed, 'spot on.'

Sanaya thought for long moments and I absently stroked her neck with my fingers. Eventually she spoke.

'Luke, please don't take this the wrong way but what if I helped fund you? What if I paid you what the wine bar pays you so that you wouldn't have to work there? You could study in the afternoons and have your evenings free. You could work here if you wanted to, in my study.'

The position of full-time gigolo had never occurred to me and didn't exactly resonate, and for a few seconds I thought I was going to tell her where to go. But then there were the things she'd said to me over dinner, about wanting a proper relationship, about wanting me in her life. Wanting Luke Bradshaw rather than some hunk of a male escort. And there were my feelings too, which may be summed up neatly by saying that I was falling very deeply in love with Sanaya Shah.

'Thank you,' I said, at last. 'That is very kind and generous of you and I accept.'

Sanaya smiled and pulled my face down to hers and we kissed slowly and luxuriantly and I smelled her scent and tasted her lipstick and I became very hard indeed.

'I think I want to take you to bed,' I told her, standing up and holding out my hand.

We went through to the big bedroom with the picture window and stood facing each other; the lights of Bristol twinkling through the glass the only illumination. Sanaya moved to me and put her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

'I want you to take me, Luke,' she whispered in my ear. 'Be a little bit rough with me, hold me down, like you did earlier.'

I felt a shiver of excitement rise through my viscera and it flashed through my mind that Sanaya and I had only made love a couple of times and I had no idea of her likes and dislikes, her secret desires and fantasies. This could be the start of a long and interesting journey. I pushed her away.

'Take your dress off,' I ordered.

She unzipped her cocktail dress and pulled it down over her shoulders and arms and hips and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it, still in her high-heels.

'Now your bra and panties,'

She took these off and stood in front of me in stockings and a suspender belt, the pearls still at her throat, her hands clasped at her loins, looking down at the floor as though ashamed of her nakedness. I took her arms and drew her to me and, taking her thick, black hair in one hand, pulled her head back and kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth. At the same time I cupped one of her breasts and squeezed hard, pulling the big nipple between finger and thumb, pinching it until she moaned into my mouth and pressed my face to hers with her hands.

Slipping my hand down between her thighs I ran my fingers through her lush pubic bush and cupped her vulva, curling two fingers, finding her labia and pushing them inside her, feeling the wet heat of her secretions, her arousal.

'Get on the bed,' I told her, pushing her roughly towards it. She half fell on and crawled into the centre and lay looking at me, one hand on her stomach, the other behind her head, a dark shape on the white of the bed linen.

'Stroke yourself while I undress,' I ordered.

Her hand slid down between her legs and she started caressing herself, opening her legs wider, exposing herself to me.

I undressed slowly, watching her movements, smelling the musky scent of her juices in the still air of the bedroom. Then I got on the bed with her and kissed her and ran my fingers over her luscious body, exploring, feeling, squeezing, caressing. I kissed her cheeks and her neck and her arms; I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples and bit down on them until she squealed and writhed beneath me; I kissed her stomach and slid my tongue into her navel and I licked her thighs and ran my hands over her long, slender legs in their delicate stockings.

Then I knelt between her thighs and lifted her legs right over her body until her knees were either side of her head, thrilled at her suppleness, and she was exposed fully to me. There for the taking. All mine.

I leaned down and buried my face in her thick bush and drank in the scent of her cunt. I parted her labia with my tongue and slid it into her, drinking in her wetness, licking the wet, pink flesh.

I licked Sanaya's sopping cunt for long minutes and she wriggled and gasped, her hands behind her knees, holding herself open for me. Eventually I moved to her clitoris, licking the swollen bud with the tip of my tongue then sucking it into my mouth and making her groan with pleasure. I slid two fingers into her soaking cunt and finger-fucked her as I licked and sucked and her breathing grew harsher and louder as her climax approached.

Just before she started to come I took my fingers out of her cunt and slid one into her anus, as far in as I could get it. Sanaya cried out and released her legs and arched her back as the sensations flooded through her body and she braced herself and pushed her cunt into my face and grabbed handfuls of the duvet until the sensations subsided and she relaxed.

I entered her then, as she lay limp on the bed in a post-orgasmic stupor. She gasped as I thrust right in and started fucking her hard, my cock making delicious, wet slurping noised as I rammed in and out. And as I fucked her I held her arms down as before, pressing her thin wrists into the duvet. And Sanaya watched me with her dark eyes, the pearls at her throat luminescent in the gloom.

The whole experience was a blur of thrilling eroticism for me. I felt as though I was watching a porn film; I could barely believe that it was me, even though I could see and feel and hear and smell. I felt the first tingling sensations that presaged a shattering climax, but I wasn't ready to come yet.

Pulling out, I straddled Sayana's shoulders and told her to suck my cock. She obediently lifted her head and grasped my shaft with her green-tipped fingers and slipped her mouth over the swollen head of my penis, coated with her cunt juices. She sucked me enthusiastically, stroking my shaft with one hand and looking up at me with her dark eyes as she fellated me.

It felt wonderful. Both the sensations of her lips and hand on me and the sight of this gorgeous woman, who I'd once thought unattainable, lying under me, sucking my cock, sliding her full, red lips over my glans. I have never been a control freak but this sexual submission was thrilling, partly, I think, because my lover was older, mature, elegant and sophisticated; and very beautiful.

I could have come in her mouth but the devil was in me now and I wanted to see how far I could push things, especially after putting my finger up her arse. I pulled away from her and roughly rolled her over onto her front. Then I straddled her and kissed her neck and shoulders while my cock nestled in the crevice of her buttocks. As I kissed her I made little tentative thrusting motions, rubbing myself up and down her bum crack.

'If you want to put it up my anus there's some Vaseline in the bathroom cabinet.'

I gasped as Sanaya said this, guts churning with excitement. I'd had anal intercourse a couple of times before but I'd always had to talk my partner into it; it had never been offered. Now this Indian goddess was inviting me into her most private orifice.

I was back with the little plastic jar in about seven seconds. Sanaya spread her legs as I flipped off the lid and scooped out a fingerful of the sticky emulsion. I found her pucker with my coated fingertip and pressed the lubricant into her. Then some more. Then two fingers instead of one, pushing them past her sphincter and into the hot depths of her rectum. As I did this Sanaya moaned and I froze.

'Am I hurting you?' I asked, nervously.

'No, darling, it's fine,' she whispered back and I realised she'd called me darling for the first time.

I smeared a bit of Vaseline on my cockhead and then I mounted her and guided myself to her anus, gripping my shaft hard and pressing the head into her, excited but fearful.

'Push harder, Luke,' she whispered. 'It's alright, darling, you won't hurt me.'

So I pushed harder and her pucker opened and the big head of my cock slid into Sanaya's anus. She gave a little gasp and then relaxed as I slid into her, all six inches of rigid meat inside her rectum, enveloped by the soft walls, gripped by her sphincter.

I fucked her slowly, at first, tentatively; but she urged me to do it harder and I slid almost my whole length out and then pushed back in and it was the most sensationally erotic thing I had ever done and Sanaya lay beneath me and urged me on, whispering: 'Yes, Luke, yes, darling. Fuck me until you come in my bum.'

After a scant minute or two an unstoppable orgasm rose in my loins and swelled to engulf my universe, blotting out thinking, blotting out everything except the sensation of my cock in her anus, thrusting into that hot, yielding passage.

I came with a strength that I cannot remember before, crying out, pumping gout after gout of spunk into Sanaya's arse before collapsing on top of her and kissing her hair and her neck and her shoulders. And I knew in that moment that I would love her for eternity.

Afterwards we went to the bathroom and cleaned up and Sanaya took her stockings off and we got under the duvet and she snuggled up to me and I kissed the top of her head and put my arm around her and pressed her to me and I felt at peace, felt real tranquillity.

'I hope I wasn't too rough with you,' I said, after a few moments of lying together in silence.

'No, of course not.' I could sense the smile in her voice. 'You gave me another fantastic orgasm. And I know it probably sounds awful, but I quite like anal sex. Were you surprised?' she went on, 'when I asked you to be a bit rough, I mean.'