Sanaya Shah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes,' I admitted.

She sighed. 'I'm the CEO of my business all day and often at weekends too. I get to take all the decisions and bear all the responsibility, ultimately. Being dominated in the bedroom is my little escape from that.'

'That opens up some interesting possibilities,' I told her.

'Yes,' she replied. 'It does, doesn't it.'

Epilogue.

The next week Sanaya gave me a key to her flat and a keycard to get through the security. The week after that I gave notice at the wine bar. I kept my student digs for another three months; I suppose I wanted something to fall back on if our relationship broke down. In the end it was just a waste of money; I was living in Sanaya's flat full-time and using her study in the afternoons instead of working in the wine bar.

We had a meal at Angela's one afternoon. I was a bit embarrassed to be served by Chloe but she was great. She wished us both luck and kissed my cheek when we left.

Sanaya also introduced me to her mum and her sister. Her sister was friendly enough but her mum was a bit confused. I don't think she really knew who I was, and her English wasn't very fluent. Then one weekend we drove up to Stockport to meet my parents. I was dreading it; they're both a bit set in their ways, especially my dad. I had phoned them beforehand to explain that Sanaya was much older than me but nevertheless I was cringing when we arrived. But Sanaya put on a serious charm offensive and captivated them both; my dad couldn't stop looking at her. I don't blame him. She is beautiful, as I may have mentioned once or twice before.

She also introduced me to Faye Ashton and her husband Tom and we all got on very well and now we do holidays together. Faye's a very attractive lady and I can see why Tom was smitten, despite the age gap.

I did finish my master's degree. Got a distinction too. Then Sanaya suggested that I work for her and I ended up understudying Faye. She's going to retire in a year or two and I'll be the Operations Director! I'm as nervous as hell that I'll fuck it all up!

And what about Sanaya and me? Well shortly after I'd fucked her arse for the first time I told her that I was falling in love with her. Very romantic, wouldn't you say? To my delight, she said the feeling was mutual. So here we are, two years later, madly in love and having sex like there's no tomorrow. I just cannot get enough of her glorious body and her increasingly dirty mind.

She loves me being a bit rough, and this has grown to include spanking her and strapping her to the bed, and sometimes other places too! We use plugs and vibrators and wrist restraints and even gags! And once or twice a week she will ask me to penetrate her anus and sometimes she comes when I do it, especially if she's masturbating herself at the same time!

The End