All Comments on 'Sanctuaire Ch. 01'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sakurababesakurababeover 4 years ago
Sooo hot!

Loved this story! Can’t wait for the rest of her initiation

stockings_loverstockings_loverover 4 years ago
Masterpiece

Absolutely stunning work! I loved the whole concept around this resort and the mindset behind it. It was very thrilling to read how Angela disapprove the treatment of the women (training room, the two service girls, girl in the japanese room) and in the end she became aroused at the thought and forcefully being taken in the ass. Please continue this one, its one of the best I've read here on literotica!

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Love your work!

Your writing is amazing. Love the scenarios you put your characters in. The dialogue is so great demeaning and demoralizing the slut into submission. Are parts 2 and 3 posted anywhere? I couldn’t find them on your hentai-foundry page. Either way, love the writing and thanks for all your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best written stories I’ve read for a long time - I hope there’s more to follow soon as it has chapter 1 in the title, I’m looking forwards to hearing about the rest of initiation week and I hope she continues to be reluctant/unwilling for the duration as stories where they give up or suddenly like it get boring fast.

LustyChris85LustyChris85almost 4 years ago
A masterpiece

Please do a chapter 2 (and beyond) soon, this might be the best story I've ever read on here and it's certainly amongst the masterpieces of the site - please don't fall into the trap of suddenly making her love it though, keep her reluctant and being forced especially during her initiation week and I'm greatly looking forward to reading about her horror and attempts to get away once they start selling turns on her. A bondage public gangbang with a bolero straitjacket, collar and leash, ring gag and blindfold could be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two things, pick at least one. You either have people sign up knowing full well what they're signing up for, or you have a huge attrition rate as people realize that they're not THAT hardcore. You can have both. You can have just one. You can't have none. Great Painal scenes though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

amazing i want to be a whore on the island

PtmcPilotPtmcPilot3 months ago

I was with you for a bit, but then your tremendous inconsistencies took me way out of the story.

-New Zealand is not remotely close to the tropics.

-free use is not about NC

-she broke up with a boyfriend, starting fucking and sucking everyone in sight, then goes to an island to get raped so she can become less prudish?

WTAF?

sammy_sludgesammy_sludge9 days ago

I'm not sure I understood that To-Do list. She ticked off the items she was willing to do, which were the tame ones. Does that mean that whatever she checked off she's already done so they'll do very little of that and instead focus on making her do all the things she didn't want to do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES