Sanctuaire Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela begins to have her horizons broadened, painfully.
13.1k words
4.68
88.8k
125

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,046 Followers

Sanctuaire Ch02

By Rayne416

Thanks to everyone who favorited and commented on Sanctuaire chapter 1, I do apologize about chapter 2 taking so long to get out, turns out it ended up being 150% longer than chapter 1 and I struggled with unifying all the pieces.

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is fiction and contains: rough anal, pain, double penetration, humiliation and degradation, groupsex, oral and nonconsent/reluctance; if you don't like these themes, please do not read or rate it. This work is purely fantasy, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I cannot stress how important consent between adults is as fantasies are explored. That being said, enjoy, you filthy perverts!

Robert led me to a large room deep in the hotel, ornately furnished with rich curtains and thick cream carpet. I was still in something of a daze, having just been subject to my first anal orgasm. His rough sodomy had been uninvited, but my body couldn't deny the results as I stumbled around in a post-orgasmic cloud. He sat me down in an alcove attached to the large room, in one of several deep loveseats facing the open area, placing a warm arm around me. There were a series of loveseats and recliners scattered throughout the large area, and I noticed several end tables upon which there were dildos and lube. It looked like some sort of swinger's den, or a much classier version of one of the sex clubs I'd visited.

Fuck, that life seemed so far away now, back in the states. I may have recently received the best orgasm in my life, but I was clearly in over my head. A boob job? Really!?! What is this place and what did I sign up for? And orgasming from anal?

My internal dialogue was interrupted by a loud bell toll which carried throughout the resort. Shortly after, a door across from me opened and beautiful women filed into the room wordlessly, all wearing next to nothing. I saw blondes, brunettes, raven-haired, bleached platinum heads all atop tanned, fit bodies, no modesty to hide every curve and line that defined their subdued bodies as they clicked forward on high stilettos. Once the first girl, a platinum blonde in a silver y-back thong reached the end of the room, she knelt on the carpet and gripped her heels beneath her in a submissive stance that pushed her small, pastie-covered breasts out. From my angle, she seemed bored as she waited to perform. The women next to her, a brunette with striking freckles, knelt alongside her in the same position, her white thong matching her heels.

I noticed that I was dressed in much the same way as them, I just lacked the sun-kissed skin. My own g-string just barely covered my mound, riding high on my hips and tugged up my bum, matching the white nylons and heels that made my whorish image complete. All of the girls had the same accessory, a thick gold collar with white trim that matched mine. They had a large ring and lock like mine, but their stilettos also bore matching locks. Instead of leg irons, these slaves wore dangerously tall heels that similarly made running impossible but also ensured a tantalizing and submissive pose. Am I going to look like that? A sex slave? Part of me knew I already did.

They were all kneeling in the same pose now, seven women, ranging in age from eighteen to maybe late thirties. Some in knee socks, some stockings, some fishnets; thongs, g-strings, tiny little scraps of cloth and string—it was like a strip club exploded on them right before they were paraded out in front of me. All of these goddesses were either sun-kissed or had glowing bronze skin—not overly-tanned, but definitely taking advantage of the resort's constant sunshine. Adorning them was a variety of body piercings, tattoos and jewelry. Many wore thin gold chains around their waists or necks, nearly all had their nipples and navels pierced, and I even spied a few genital piercings through bits of cloth. At this point, I couldn't be sure if the "accessories" were voluntary or not. The resort had prescribed my stockings and g-string, so what was to say it didn't 'forcefully' provide the other accessories?

My heart skipped a beat as a line of naked men strode purposefully into the room, most with massive cocks swinging between their legs. Actually, they all had large cocks, some were just bigger than I even knew could exist. They looked like Robert in physique and cock size, though several cocks looked as thick as my wrist if not thicker. The first man strode over to the foremost girl and placed the tip of his gigantic cock on her expectant tongue. Within seconds of her mouth encompassing his tip, he had her leaning forward into his groin as he ravished her mouth roughly and rapidly. Much like Katie, her hands devotedly never left her heels as her face was used. Fuck that's hot, my loins expressed as I watched several other women receive the same ruthless treatment.

I noticed the two girls at the end of the row appeared more apprehensive than their six predecessors, nervously sucking cock as they surveyed the scene around them. Intrigued, I strained to view them through the line of bodies. They wore the same collar and uniform as the rest, but their skin was barely sun-kissed. They're new like me I realized as they struggled to take more than a few inches at a time. That end of the room was noisy with the sounds of choking, whimpering and gagging as their male counterparts force-fed them cock. The portion of the room closest me contrasted that with groans of pleasure from the men and rapid slurping noises from their attendants. Saliva ran down their chins and throats bulged as the more veteran cocksuckers fell on the spears with open mouths.

Any pride I had experienced earlier at being able to deepthroat Robert waned as I watched 10-inch cocks disappear and reappear at an alarming speed. Robert had pinned me to the sofa in order to force inch after inch down my gullet, one hand a fist in my hair, the other on my throat. These women, they shifted back and forth easily on the cocks, their hands faithfully never leaving their heels. Some of the women with larger breasts would occasionally get tit-fucked, the kneeling position pushing out their breasts lewdly.

I suddenly realized that Robert had been watching me intently as I drank in the debauchery, atypical of his usual indifference. As I met his stare, he placed a hand on my stocking-clad knee.

"What do you think? You think you're as good as them?" he smiled, motioning to the line of oral servants.

"I, uh... I don't know," I stammered out naively, unsure of the question's intent.

"As your trainer, I'm invested in making sure you reach the peak of your capabilities," he said thoughtfully, "But I need to know that you're motivated from within."

His last statement sent a chill down my spine, but I had no idea why. My trainer? Wtf did that mean? My brain snapped to the "training team" we'd seen earlier administering the courtyard gangbang. It morphed into the scene now as two girls were dragged onto their hands and knees, firm asses now exposed. The scraps of white cloth covering their sex were quickly pushed aside to reveal perfectly puckered assholes and cleanshaven pussies. As one trainer took a solid stance over a girl's frame, she lowered her chest to the ground and laid her left cheek on the floor. I've seen this before I recalled. Several of the earlier girls had been sodomized in this exact same position, though this initiate's gaze was scared instead of blank like the ones I'd seen earlier.

Her hands clasped the carpet nervously as the looming figure pulled her ass apart and squatted into her. She winced and then gasped as the head buried itself between her cheeks. More of the man's enormous cock followed and I saw her body tremble and shudder from the pain. At least, I assume it was the pain based on her white-knuckled grip on the carpet and her shallow breathing. As the man withdrew his entire length, I was horrified to see how large it looked when compared to her small prostrate frame. His long cock hooked towards his belly, and I imagined it pulled her towards him every time he sunk his member deep into her. Her eyes briefly met mine across the room, and I saw a single tear run down her cheek as her body rocked beneath the forceful sodomy.

I glanced away quickly, not sure what to make of it and focused on her neighbor. The long-legged beauty was prostrate in the identical position, ass up and left cheek pressed to the carpet. Her hands were grasping her asscheeks apart for her trainer to view after every impalement. A thin gold chain hung to the floor from her waist as she laid there faithfully. Sometimes the force of the thrust would curl her back up and her hands would lose purchase but she would quickly settle back down into the submissive position. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not, but I did spy a strand of liquid dripping from her exposed pussy onto the carpet. She grunted and moaned, confusing both my mind and body as I watched her sphincter grow larger with each withdrawal.

Her trainer, finally satisfied with the size of her gape, proceeded to rotate and face towards me as he shoved his cock back into her gape from above. The girl shrieked at the new angle of attack, the pressure on her vaginal canal forcing her labia to open obscenely with each thrust. The girl arched her back even more, trying to align her body with his cock's direction, but it was in vain. I saw her eyes begin to water as he slammed down harder and faster, occasionally slapping her exposed pussy lips with his hand. Her shrieks eventually turned to subdued mewling as her eyes rolled back in her head. The girl all of a sudden grunted and clasped her pussy with one hand as she began to shudder and squirt violently. The man did nothing to help her as he continued to piston deep into her, pulling her hips up into him as she struggled to wriggle free from overstimulation. Holy shit, I'd seen it all now. Squirting from an anal beating.

My own crotch shuddered, and I realized it wasn't just from the scene in front of me. Robert's hand was gliding over my stomach and pussy, tracing faint shivers throughout my legs and groin as I drank in the debauchery around me. I heard cursing come from the "new" side of the room, and I turned to see the young blonde still struggling to take the enormous cock in her throat. Her mouth looked like it was stretched as wide as possible but there were still 4 inches of cock still waiting to go down. Her hands were slapping wildly at her handler's thighs as he held her skull in a deathgrip while trying to push more down her throat. Mascara streaming down her cheeks confirmed the futility, and finally she was released into a gasping, sobbing mess on the floor.

Her handler grimaced down at her before walking to a nearby table and grabbing some leather cuffs. Returning, he roughly pulled her back to a kneeling stance by a fistful of hair. She whimpered but accepted her fate, gripping her heels again and thrusting out her breasts. Her ankles and wrists were cuffed and then locked together, forcing her to remain in the servile position. When she caught sight of what remained in her trainer's hand, she began to beg and plead softly. I couldn't tell what it was at first until he forced it into her mouth and I saw her jaw spread open by a large ring gag.

"Two's ready," the trainer announced loudly before feeding the tip of his cock into his ward's gaping mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks as more and more cock took up residence in her throat. She trembled and coughed and gagged, but could do nothing as her orifice was cruelly used.

"Some girls struggle with blowjobs," Robert said nonchalantly, continuing to stroke my thighs and stockings absently, "She'll be as good as you in no time."

I couldn't look away as she convulsed around the massive cock lodged in her throat. Forced forward into the typical kneeling position, mucus flowed profusely from her nose and mouth as she struggled to breathe throughout the onslaught. I suddenly realized that behind her trainer, a line of men had formed, all sporting large erections. When her trainer vacated her mouth, a huge black man stepped up, and using her hair as a handle, impaled her head onto his cock. Snickering accompanied the choking and gagging that emanated from the poor girl's mouth and chest as inch after inch of the black snake disappeared into her. When it all had disappeared, the man held her motionless, her skull attached to his waist like an ornament. An ornament that was about to pass out, I noticed as her eyes rolled back in her head. When she was finally released, she could only cough and cry for a few moments before another trainer took occupancy of her throat and used it like a fleshlight.

"By the end of this, she won't remember what a gag reflex is," Robert stated calmly, his fingers now pulling apart my labia to tease my clit through my tiny white thong. Fuck was I horny, yet I was ashamed that it was a result of the calloused scene in front of me. I could feel Robert's fingers slick with my juices as he stroked my most sensitive and neglected areas.

"You're not going to need those restraints, are you?" Robert motioned towards the broken oral slave surrounded by saliva, tears and more waiting cock.

"Um, no I don't think so," I stammered out, afraid of the ring gag. I enjoy being able to swallow, thank you.

'Two' as she'd been called was still kneeling on the ground, pulled forward onto her knees, arms outstretched to her ankles, a 9-inch cock smoothly slamming in and out of her throat till only balls remained. Every time her mouth was vacant, I could hear her gasping through the gag, trying desperately to catch her breath before the next incursion.

Her newest trainer approached but instead pulled her ponytail backwards until her head was upside-down as she supported herself on her hands. Her hands struggled to keep her balance as the man's cock found its way into her upturned mouth from behind. The man groaned and gripped her throat as he forced his cock deep into her throat. As her assailant built up a rhythm, I saw her lower jaw and throat contort and bulge to make way for the massive intruder. I didn't think such a thing was possible! The muscular man squatting over the inverted girl pinched her nipples through white pasties as her breasts jiggled lewdly. Her only modesty was a tiny white g-string taut against her labia as the rest of her naked body lay at the mercy of this new dilemma.

"Now that, is free use," Robert chuckled, but I ignored him, too enraptured with the scene in front of me.

The girl next to 'Two' who had also struggled with deepthroating was being forced forward onto her trainer's cock with "help" from another trainer. Her arms were held behind her by the second trainer as he used a foot to push on her back. Completely at the mercy of the two men, she bobbed forcefully onto her trainer's cock, staying down for long periods of time. Her makeup was a mess, mucus bubbling down her chin and coughing sounds slipping out from around the meat gag. I was repulsed by the scene, her complete lack of control as her mouth and throat were pillaged again and again. And yet, something about her predicament, her complete lack of autonomy as she was used as a plaything brought a shiver to my crotch. I found my own hand slipping between my legs involuntarily as the man behind her bent her over farther and proceeded to penetrate her from behind. Her hands now simply pinned behind her back, she was sodomized relentlessly, each thrust shoving her deeper into the lap of the other man.

"Turns you on a bit, doesn't it," Robert said as his hand grasped mine, stroking my clit with our combined hands.

"Ohhh," I moaned quietly, not wanting to admit to the depraved thoughts pushing my body temperature higher.

"Yeah, it's... something," I trailed off, not willing to confront the truth, but my craving for an orgasm flowering.

"The initiation always gets me super horny, too; it's nothing to be ashamed of," Robert concurred, motioning to the bulge in his shorts. His hand slipped into his shorts and pulled his penis out.

"Why don't you help me out?" he asked flatly, his eyes not leaving the displayed sodomy.

I looked at him in surprise, his casual expectance catching me off guard. Well, I had seen a lot of public blowjobs since I set foot in Sanctuaire, and nonchalance definitely came to mind. He continued to ignore me, gazing intently as a brunette was converted from blowjob to floor-doggystyle anal. Unsure what to do, I slowly got off the couch, kneeling at his feet before taking his tugid cock in hand. Continuing to ignore me, Robert's own hand removed mine, instead pulling my head close.

"Blowjobs only need hands when they're asked for," he stated softly. My face turned red in embarrassment, so I quickly bobbed down to hide it, taking his penis in my mouth. I felt my hair brushed out of my face, and he wrapped his hand tightly in my hair. He let me suck along his shaft and head, letting me set the pace as he absently watched the orgy. When I felt his cock expand to its full length and width, he picked up pace, beginning to use my head as I knelt into his lap. I'd forgotten how huge he was, and I struggled to widen my throat for him. After bouncing his cock off the back of my throat a few times, he released me from his lap.

"Why don't you have a seat?" Robert motioned to his exposed lap in a tone indicating less of a suggestion and more of a command. "We can watch the initiation together."

I rose from my knees and turned around to face the rest of the room, my crotch tingling in anticipation. Directly in front of me, a petite Asian girl was now sandwiched between two trainers on the floor, her arms pinned behind her back by one trainer as he sodomized her. She lay on the other trainer who mauled her breasts with his hands and mouth as he kept his cock lodged in her pussy. Every time she was impaled from behind, she mewed pitifully, but I could sense she was close to cumming. As each deep thrust shook her body, her legs began to spasm beneath her and her mewling turned to gibberish.

I snapped from my gaze as a sharp slap hit my bottom, the sound startling me but hot stinging pain following shortly. WTF? Robert had spanked me for not moving fast enough!

I urgently lowered myself to Robert's lap, not sure if I was to be penetrated or not, though I had a good guess. As I cautiously lowered my butt into his lap, my anticipation turned to chagrin as I felt his hand slide my g-string aside and guide my asshole to his cock again. It was as if my vagina was a decoration, my asshole being the real sexual orifice. My mind chastised me as I felt his head slip through my sphincter firmly.

How much sex have you seen already here and how much has actually been vaginal? Only a few times, and it only because the girl's asshole was already occupied. I guess it couldn't be too bad, I persuaded myself. I'm pretty sure I'd just had the most intense and terrifying orgasm less than an hour ago. And it had been from a HUGE cock in my delicate asshole. I was still trying to piece through the earlier events, the immense pain, the fullness, feeling stuffed, and the insane orgasm that made me feel like I'd blacked out as Robert had continued to degrade and violate me.

The cock driving up into me was firm and persistent, but my asshole didn't feel raw like it had before. Bracing my hands on his chest behind me, I bent my knees further to lower my ass down around his skewer. The slobber and spit I'd applied on the length of his cock made the journey easier as I slowly settled into his lap, grinding my hips to arouse him. His hand absently stroked my clit as another massaged my breast. I moaned as his grip became painful, but I was gushing. The rod in my ass was uncomfortable, but the fullness feeling was back, and without as much burning and tearing sensation as our first time.

rayne416
rayne416
1,046 Followers