All Comments on 'Sanctuaire Ch. 02'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Psylent21Psylent21almost 4 years ago
Amazing Fantasy!

I’m amazed how much action you packed into these four pages while escalating the scene. I don’t think I read anything else that compares. I love how much freedom the environment you set up grants you in terms of action and foreboding future events. Can’t wait to see what you submit next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic story and a great second part to the incredible part 1 - I hope there’s more to come and she’s not going to suddenly get too into it, her being forced and trapped are amongst the best parts.

Psylent21Psylent21about 3 years ago
Can’t wait for the next release!

Can’t wait until you post another chapter to this! Loving how far you push these ladies and can’t wait to see them take more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am expecting some degree of attrition from girls who can't quite take it that rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story somehow feels like if you took those first ten Brazzers videos you ever discovered and blended the greatest scenes and fetishes from all of those. And then added a darker undertone with the story.

I’m okay with that fact.

Marquis007Marquis007over 2 years ago

That was incredibly hot and I certainly hope we get new chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is one of my favourite free use stories and i'm happy to see your updating your other series bc i have hope again that we'll get a chapter 3 for sanctuaire :)))

rayne416rayne416almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Sanctuaire chapter 03 (final chapter) has actually been in the works for over a year now, but I've been taking a break from it to wrap up the feminist to fuckdoll series.

MissmarauderMissmarauderover 1 year ago

another +1 for sanctuaire chapter 03 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 3 when

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story except for fucking her vagina after it was just in her ass, which causes excruciatingly painful UIT (Urinary Tract Infection) which can be extremely painful for days or weeks. So you’re inadvertently teaching inexperienced males to potentially give their female partners an excruciatingly painful infection.

toddjlertoddjler17 days ago

Great series is part 3 coming soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sanctuaire Ch. 01 Previous Part
Sanctuaire Series Info