Sanctum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 35: VIP Lounge

It was a different atmosphere in the VIP. Generally, the celebrities congregated there to avoid any bad press or secret paparazzi who hid in wait for an opportunity. One picture would send security scrambling to destroy evidence and beat the hell out of them. Thus, the threshold to VIP was steep and all who enjoyed its special amenities and commitment to secrecy had to be pre-approved months in advance; all fees were to be paid in full, no exceptions.

Rashida could only wave to other clients due to the rule: Under no circumstance are you to use someone's real name, first or last, in a public room.

Jeri Ryan, a twenty five year veteran, spotted her and they happily embraced. Rashida clutched onto the black latex—nearly a second skin—and praised her on the dark demonic mask topped with golden horns that curled into themselves. She looked fantastic.

Catherine Bell, another sultry legend, stepped in from behind in an exquisite golden Moretta covered in macrame lace. A white orchid adorned the left temple with matching feathers. Rashida slid her body on to her, the three of them striking up conversation. After she inquired on where to purchase Catherine's black gown, she spotted Olivia and Alexandra at the bar, bidding them adieu.

Rashida sent her gorgeous brunette to fetch them all a drink and took one of her most beloved friends by the hand. She dropped the hood to reveal her lovely brown hair and their matching keys touched as they wrapped around one another. It was double the royalty with two Domina in the room. Olivia's blood red kimono, fishnet stockings and thigh high velvet heels were secondary to her status in comparison to the highly respected half-butterfly mask. The silver crown covered the eyes, golden antennae bobbed up and down, complete with a large and weathered metal wing that flowed out from the right side of the nose.

"Mmm, I thought you weren't going to come."

Olivia put a sweet, fattened kiss on her neck. Rashida's eyes fluttered at Alexandra. "Nice to finally meet you—psh. Of course I came." She reached out to shake Alexandra's hand. "I am going to submit your outfit for best dressed in tonight's contest. You look incredible."

"Aww. Thank you. Liv told me to go big or go home."

She smiled and batted her eyelids over those heavenly blues, her equally infectious smile covered by a matte black respirator decorated with functional cogs and coiled hoses. Alexandra situated her silver goggles to her aged cowboy hat and gave a curtsy with a pull to her pleated leather skirt. The matching bustier left very little to the imagination, holding up her famous tits; Rashida nearly left her seat when they were revealed in True Detective. Alexandra was a smooth, pale delight. Rashida stepped up to her and ran her hands up her waist.

"May I?"

Alexandra's eyes told everything and she simply nodded by slinking her arms around Rashida's exotic body. "That's why we're here: to play."

Rashida grinned at Olivia. "I like her already. Play, she says. Generally, I'm the conductor—people play for me."

"I want to see how you command the orchestra then."

Up along her neck she drifted, inhaling a smooth fragrance. She closed her arms and slithered both hands into a pair of silk panties, caressing warm buns.

"This your first time?"

"It is, actually," she whispered.

Rashida had her pressed into the bar.

"What did you come here for, cutie?"

"I'm really not sure, but I have a feeling you're going to show me."

"Hey, I thought Pam was coming?" Olivia blurted.

"Hold that thought," Rashida said, freeing Alexandra.

"Where is my little thin—Oh." She took the wine glasses from the devotee she forgot about.

"Thank you, baby. Could you please turn this television over to Mafia Tales?"

"Who's Pam?" Alexandra spun around.

The brunette found the barkeep a second time while Alexandra looked puzzled. Olivia already knew but she turned to face the ninety inch flat screen. Rashida downed her glass and smiled when the channel switched over.

"Oh my god," Alexandra said with a fwip of her hair.

"I am too old for that." Olivia shook her head with a contagious laugh that hit Rashida.

"I can't remember how many I sent in there."

The thunderstorm sound effects and lightning theatrics had all been turned off and the 'Aftermath' lighting took its place. Jenna lay flat on her back, sound asleep. Head to toe, thick and thin white lines coated her skin that knocked the camera's contrast out of alignment from being so bright. Her mask had been torn and tangled up into her matted hair, but her face was completely unrecognizable with the amount of thick goop splattered on it. Rashida motioned to have the channel changed and recalled the brunette.

"Go get your sister, who should be done already, and get that one out of Mafia Tales," she ordered.

Olivia slipped from the bar and took her nails up the side of the devotee's large ass. "Take an outfit from my wardrobe and get her cleaned up before someone finds her like that." The woman kissed them both and was set free.

Alexandra felt her way through Rashida's robe, caressing her lower back. "How do I get what she got?"

Olivia shook her head. "No. That's how you get stuck in Mafia Tales for twenty years."

"Everyone has their favorite room. I think the new girl needs to find hers." Rashida returned the gesture.

Alexandra knew things like this went on, but the wholesome, Ann Perkins-like persona this woman was known for was thrown out completely. Was she acting? Was she always this way and had to hide it? It was all very fascinating. Every room was full of people she knew, both directly and indirectly. It took serious money to be here. The stuff she heard from all around the rooms kept her excited, horny as hell.

Olivia handed Alex a small raggedy book. "Keep this with you. It's all the rooms to choose from."

"'A sanctuary to embrace the real you.' Oh, I love it." She flipped through, passing some familiar names she saw on the way to VIP. "There's a basement, wow, and a crypt?"

"The crypt is only available to a select few, mostly Dark Goddesses," Olivia told her and then shook her head. "Don't even ask."

"Such a party pooper." Alexandra's eyes lit up. "This room looks promising."

"If you're willing, you can win serious cash there," Rashida said.

Alexandra's eyes perked up. "Oh, really?"

Olivia trailed her nails along Rashida's arm. "I need to find mine if you're taking her."

"You're sure I can have her?"

"Absolutely. I have my eye on someone."

She nodded back without turning her head. Rashida casually searched the room and flicked back. "That's almost chea—that's cheating, period."

"Better give Alex a crash course on the way there."

"Alex is going to be hard to beat, that's why you're picking high."

Olivia smiled. "We will see."

****

Room 24: The Calming Meadow

Arms linked, the devotees guided the drowsy Jenna through the rambunctious kitchen. With only a hood and temporary veil, the cum drenched woman garnered cheers, whistles and praise. They passed through the dining hall and into another hallway, leaving the crowds behind for a special room that is to be reserved in advance.

The brunette tapped the mounted tablet and used her hand print to unlock the door. They hauled her in and Jenna lifted the disguise to find herself in a very familiar room.

Tall vines loaded with Viennetta covered the walls. The gentle singing of birds cascaded in and out over the top of a constant waterfall. Perfectly situated lighting made the area feel like she had stepped into a secluded spring hidden away deep in a forest.

At the end of the room, a mahogany wine table separated two High-Priestesses. They shared matching masks: white floral lace around the eyes and dark green vines twirled around a set of aged antlers with high ponytails. Thin, curled bangs draped around their face. Legs were crossed in elegant floral thigh highs slipped into highly strapped pearl stilettos. Both sheer robes had been untied, resting just off of their shoulders revealing crisp white bras. Both gently swirled long thin glasses of red Pinot.

Jenna knew right away who they were and didn't bother to cover her naked, crusted over body. She simply offered a wave. "Shower first."

The cinnamon redhead on the right flashed a pearly white smile from between succulent cherry lips. The saffron red counterpart grinned and pointed a single finger with glass in hand.

"Probably a good idea. Mafia Tales?"

"The one and only." Jenna turned to the devotees. "Tell the Domina thank you and I'll see her soon."

The pair laid out Jenna's new outfit to a small table next to the shower room and exited. Jenna grabbed the door handle to the shower room, but paused. "I thought you weren't coming?"

Another sip of the wine and Amy outlined the rim of her glass with a snicker. "I haven't been out in awhile."

Jessica gently waved. "Haven't seen you in some time."

"We'll make up for it in a few minutes?" Jenna proposed the offer with a soft smile.

"I am absolutely looking forward to it."

The door closed and Amy clinked the bottle to her glass. "Not many places I can discuss this, but,"—she opened her arms—"we're here. I'm considering Dark Goddess."

"Hubby is okay with it?"

"Fine with it as long as I am."

Jessica kicked around the notion. It would be fantastic, no doubt. "Feeling like pulling the strings for a bit?"

"Bit out of my comfort zone, but I'm rather bitchy this week."

"No better place to get rid of some frustration."

"Oh, absolutely."

After another finished glass and banter about Sanctum, the door opened with the pristine mom in only a towel wrapped around her head. Both women had shed their robes and gloves, now pushing out the final wrinkles in the sheet draped over the healing table. A cart full of makeup, lotions, body butter and more wine sat just next to it.

"Welcome back," the pair said in unison. "Allow us."

Jenna smiled, taking both of them by the hand. Carefully, she was led to the table. Up on her belly, she put her face into the soft opening and sighed.

"Any trouble makers, yet?" Jenna inquired.

Every room had its own set of rules and the Order of the High-Priestess followed them with stringent enforcement. Every year there was at least one client who couldn't keep from going against the grain and being tossed by security; who, in fact, populated the mansion wearing attire for the party. You would never see them coming; yet, they broke the rules still.

Amy laughed, shoving both hands into creamy body butter. "Not yet. Waiting for the next Gillan incident."

Jessica melted down the butter in her palms with a quick rub, nudging the table near Jenna's head and pushing down between her shoulder blades. She heard a deep sigh and palmed all the way to the middle of her back.

"Oh my goodness, I remember that. What a fucking scumbag that guy was."

Amy shook her head and dusted off Jenna's feet, tossing the tiny broom to the table. "Someone didn't read the handbook. Or they're one of those guys that think they can get away with anything." With a good grip, she kneaded the underside of one foot, sending chills. She went in and out of the cute toes, bending and stretching them. "Didn't he get tazed?" she laughed at the memory. Jessica and Jenna added to the laughter.

Jessica's hands converged on the woman's neck, pushing her thumbs down deep and tracing the spine. "Dare I say his career has stumbled a bit after that?"

Jenna groaned. "Tripped and fell into the abyss is another way."

With a tough press of her palms, Amy made her way up to the crease of Jenna's large ass. She pushed them up, let them fall and swirled butter around the wobbly buns, smearing it through the crack before finding a rhythm. Before long, the entire thing was shiny, soft and moisturized.

"Ouu, that's perfect," Jenna whispered.

The two switched sides, Jessica climbing the table and mounting the soft vanilla thighs Amy just worked over. Jessica took more butter from her partner, squishing it between her fingers and pushing hard into the lower back. She voiced her approval of such a beautiful view with a low groan, sliding up the spine with her relaxed body weight guiding her. Jenna was in heaven.

"Jenna, love,"—Amy kissed her damp hair—"I'll catch up with you in a bit. You're in good hands."

Jessica pulled her bra away, smearing butter across her hefty chest and preparing to lay on Jenna's glistening back.

"Don't I know it, baby. See you."

"Text me your rooms so I can watch," Jessica said with a smirk.

"You got it."

****

Room 49: The Circle of Madness

Alexandra followed Rashida through a few halls before they slipped into a quiet, dimly lit room. They filed behind a few rows of chairs filled with spectators for the upcoming event. Once checked in, the pair went up the stairs to the platform. Four benches were fixed, corner to corner.

Alexandra ran the basics through her head again. The Domina's or Dark Goddesses were coaches; the partner was the commoner. Rashida would relay an act through a wireless earbud that Alexandra would have to use in order to bring their man to climax. Once he finished, they would rotate clockwise and the next woman would have to work double to get her point.

Due to the nature of the event, costumes and masks brought to Sanctum were replaced with bras, panties and accessories of their choice. Alexandra followed the rest of the commoners and pulled her robe away, revealing black lace, top and bottom. The two deliberated on what types and concluded with booty shorts and a generous push-up.

Rashida glanced around. She filtered out the chatter and flicked away from Olivia. Then, she laid eyes on a Dark Goddess, Gillian Anderson. Dangerous coach, but not so dangerous commoner in Nathalie Emmanuel; she just didn't seem like the woman to take the chaos like Kate Mara, a bonafide and highly sought after legend in Sanctum. Olivia couldn't resist using her influence to recruit Kate.

After fawning over Gillian's dark brown Baphomet skull, slick black suit with heaping cleavage and those silver pumps, she took in Winona; another Domina that knew the ropes. She would be instructing Maya Hawke in a tight ruby red dress for the ages; busty up top in spaghetti straps, panty hose and matching stilettos. The centerpiece had to be her massive jester cap, golden with black trims. That evil look suited her well.

Behind the crescent moon's amethyst lips, Rashida nodded around the room. "I'm an OG, Alexandra."

"A sexy one, at that," she whispered back.

"So sweet—but I don't fuck around. We're going to smash this. Kate is the one to worry about. Be ready for me to flip the script at any moment."

"Yes, Queen."

The announcer greeted the room and applause continued as four men made their way up the platform. Alexandra felt chills. All of them around six five, two fifty and shredded perfect specimens. Their clubs swung side to side, sizes she had only seen a few times in person; her career seemingly ramped up after sucking off Woody "The Anaconda" Harrelson.

Glazed in oil, Alexandra became fond of the bear-like babe. Jet black hair had been slicked back but the rigid man proudly took the stage with bodily hair that made her want to get attacked; ravaged, even.

Alexandra flew the coop and stood next to the mountainous god. The other contestants stepped up and the announcer told everyone to hang on for a brief jolt. The metal platform shuddered before starting to turn. Alexandra latched onto his slippery forearm and smiled up. He returned the gesture and grabbed his ten meaty—deliciously girthy—inches. She nodded with droopy eyes and licked her lips.

Rashida filled her ear. "The black gentleman with Maya is notorious for a quick release. We have to steal a quick one with your hunk."

Alexandra took a seat on her bench, becoming face to face with the man's beautiful, gargantuan cock. She pushed her hair back and palmed the cushion. "What's his niche?" she whispered.

"He's big on dominating. Encourage it and you're golden."

Kate straddled the bench in a beige push up and matching thong. Rashida gave her a look over, noticing the pony tail, hair band, golden hoops and maroon lipstick. She came to play. Accessories gave an edge. But she didn't have Alexandra's eyes.

Rashida heard the gong. They had ten seconds. She glanced around. Maya was up to something. Her mouth was swollen. "How's your gag reflex, Alex-baby?"

"Just tell me what to do."

The gong was struck again and Maya blew hot waves of spit across the massive cock. It slathered him fully, swinging off in tendrils. With a big smile, she had him with both hands, tugging with lips smacking the fat top.

Nathalie spun around onto her hands and knees, presenting her wide, luscious cake. The man slapped them around and snatched her hips. With a long lunge, he bottomed out, bouncing on those cheeks with thuds.

Alexandra cupped his humongous saggy balls and slurped him up, clogging her throat with dick. Kate fell onto her back, motioning the olive-skinned stud to follow. He loomed over and ripped her panties to the side, flinging big meat between her thighs until his nuts slapped her ass. She grabbed around his neck, fat titties heaving up in his face.

Rashida crossed her arms, careful to not reveal her demeanor. Gillian, Winona and Olivia were all seasoned, keeping their proverbial poker faces.

Alexandra slid a hand behind his sack and caressed, carefully swallowing heaps of it down her neck. He took to the busty babe, finding her soft brown hair and eager to fill her up. She looked up and batted her lashes over those sweet blue eyes the moment her lips hit the base. Gently, she rocked her head side to side, massaging the mass with tightening throat muscles.

"You got this," Rashida whispered. "Keep sucking it. He's hiding it, but toes are curling."

Maya's head bounced in and out, slobbering a flood over the man's long piece. She was using other tricks; she was an utter slut with the noises. It was apparent she couldn't take him far, but she made up for it with enthusiasm that had him on the edge. Rashida knew this man would be the first and he was showing signs of imminent orgasm.

Arms bigger than Nathalie's head came over, yanking her by the huge puffy fro. She quickly palmed the bench, squealing out, unable to handle that much man plowing up into her shallow depths. Gillian had a decision to make, but it seemed like her mind was made up. She didn't change course, letting him run a freight train onto her player's sweaty, dancing ass.

Rashida studied the bulky white man's face. She quickly admitted her mistake. "It's about to change," she told Alexandra. "Nathalie is—damnit."

He hauled it out of her gooey snatch and blew thick ropes shoulders to buns. The crowd applauded the spraying of spunk through the air and the gong sounded. Nathalie smiled at her competition and shuddered. Alexandra slobbered down her chin and gasped, losing a little pep in her step, as the man sauntered to Kate.

"Maya is fucked. Handle him before Kate steals two."

Alexandra took Maya's hunk and put him on his back. She hiked over his tower and peeled her panties to swallow it up to the balls. Then she put her nails to his chest and bounced with an arch. She was awkward; she was nerdy; she also knew that was part of the charm. He was fixated on her big juggs that put the bra's fabric to the test.

She took both hands, made him hold her wobbly ass and laid atop of him. Being tall offered her an opportunity, kissing his cheek and nibbling his ear. "What's up, baby?" she whispered. Rashida lifted an eyebrow. "You sure I'll be able to walk after taking such a big dick, daddy?"