Sanctum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winona sarcastically gasped. "You see? She loves a hearty drink of man milk!"

Once unloaded, it was dislodged from her flooded throat and he stepped down. He wanted to stay longer.

"Shame!" Winona shouted. "Shame!"

She snapped back, knuckles full of hair from the back. The man railed into her gooey, beaten slit like a battering ram, desperately trying to bust up into her guts. It was a blissful sound to the small gathering starting to circle around her.

He had been edging for a couple days leading up to the event; she was about to get the hours upon hours of build up. It was perfect timing; the perfect girl. Even if it was the only one he fucked all night, he wouldn't miss this opportunity to bust his spunk in Uma's daughter; he might even try and recruit the babe to his agency after. He only got the chance to drown her mom's boobs in it in the nineties; nothing could make him pull out of this. Nothing!

"Oh, shit! I'm going to fill you the fuck up, you sexy bitch!" Wham! He grunted, spewing her cervix. Wham! Fat, saggy balls smacked her thighs, huge ropes squirting inside those hot, delicious young walls. "Fuck yeah!" Slam! He held her down taut until he finally ripped it away, making her gasp with globs of white showering her calves; the slit fluttered, heaps of goo pulsing out. "Slut," he said, stroking it against her ass. "Tell your mother hi for me."

"Hazed and glazed, good people! Step up and take your turn! Do a good deed and plant your seed!"

****

Room 7: Cream Pie Delights

If one ventured opposite of Mafia Tales, beyond the debauchery and sexy filth of the kitchen, they would find themselves at a quiet room for those with a sweet tooth; or those who needed some decadence after their sweaty, lust filled trysts.

The High-Priestess Jessica kept a light grip on Jenna's hand as she trailed behind. Eyes were glued on the lilac colored catsuit that passed by in gorgeous ankle-strapped heels, tits swaying side to side in the weakly tied leather. The Cougar, hidden to all, was on a mission for treats.

They opened up with a quick whiff of cheesecake, chocolate and sweetness in abundance. Giddy and ready to test the baker's selections, they slowly crept around the large circle tables full of choices. Jessica pointed out pavlova, fresh out of the fridge. Jenna picked up a yummy strawberry cheesecake square and pursed her lips on it. Jessica bit hers, watching it slip into the woman's mouth. There was a pause. Jenna was searching...

"That's nice," she whispered, lifting a small piece of Cinnabon towards Jessica's lips. The sweet cinnamon and hot icing made her eyes flutter and gently, she suckled the finger. "Mmm, how's that?"

"I love being naughty with food after yummy sex," she said softly.

"Have some more then, baby."

Jessica cuddled up into her side. She was presented with a thick chocolate macaroon and savored it with small bites. The Baker stepped out of the back kitchen to greet them with a golden goblet in hand.

"Very expensive truffle, fourteen different cocoas, edible gold flakes and exquisite vanilla ice cream. Freshly made for the ladies."

The scrawny man, probably early twenties, didn't bother with a mask, dawning only an apron and his cute smile. He let Jenna take the treat and he carefully set a diamond encrusted spoon into the middle. "And filled with lovely Jamaican rum."

Jessica grinned. "I shouldn't be so forward, but you are gorgeous."

"Damn. Am I a mirror 'cause—wow." He deflected, showering her with praise.

Jenna sipped the side of the goblet, anxious to taste the rum. "Better behave. You're still a Priestess."

"Oh. Hush." She nodded up to the man with a quick smile. "Any fun tonight?"

"Lots of fun,"—he paused—"but no loads of fun."

"Now that's the kind of wit I need right now. You know what else we need?"

"Hit me with it."

Jessica held up a chocolate donut, full of cream filling. "I'd like to sit down and try these baked goods, but I don't wanna get my hands all messy." She didn't glance up from his crotch. "Got a place for my donut?" she whispered.

He looked at one and then the other. "What kind of baker would I be without grand hospitality in my own shop? C'mon, have a seat." The man swirled over two folding chairs and placed them in front of one another.

"Don't mind if I do," Jenna said, sliding into it, careful not to spill her delish drink.

Jessica hooked a finger onto his apron after sitting down. "Show me what you used to pipe all that hot—gooey—cream into all of these treats."

He made sure she was face to face with the tent, just barely nudging her chin. "The customer is always right. How can I resist a request like that, you know?" He untied the neck and let it fall, only to get stuck on the thing she wanted so badly. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"Sure it wasn't," the women said together.

"Jinx," Jenna popped off.

The Baker ripped the apron away, Jessica licking her lips as the fat piece of wood pointed her way. "Ooouu, fuck, look at all that big yummy-fucking-cock." She tossed the mask and shook the red curls out across her back. "I'm so glad I stopped in here."

"Feeling is mutual, gorgeous."

She got the donut from the table, nudging it on the tip. "You might break it," she laughed. With a gentle turn and push, the chocolate circle just barely took the girth, tiny cracks forming in the dough. "Oh, that's perfect."

Jenna set the cup down and flicked her tongue at it. Jessica joined, making it bounce. The two took turns nibbling and playing around until Jessica took a generous bite from the top, filling pushing from her juicy red lips to spill across a meaty vein. Jenna twirled it to avoid it falling and smooched hard, slobbering cream across the length. They came together to lock lips on his leaky head, slurping and moaning into each other's full mouths until he took it away.

"God damn. Better slow down, ladies. You gotta take more time to churn it."

Jessica smiled and slipped the garter from her thigh. With a swift motion, a pony tail dangled. "C'mere and lemme churn the crea-mmm," she said, sucking the lathered beauty into the back of the throat.

"It's my birthday, let me have sowm," Jenna said, coming in to take it for herself, head bobbing and hair bouncing.

"Birthday girl, huh,"—he pondered—"looks like you get the Baker's Special today." He lazily pointed at Jessica, admiring Jenna's head game and getting distracted. "I'll need an assistant."

"Yes, sir," she said with a salute.

She was instructed to get naked, put herself over the nearest table and keep her juicy ass up in the air. Jenna had his giant, saggy scrotum sprawled out across her face, cock pointed at the ceiling and jerking it slowly.

"Come, birthday girl. Let's decorate a cake."

Jenna popped off of his delicious nuts and clapped excitedly, jumping out of her seat. "My own cake? Oh gosh!"

He returned with a cart full of prepared ingredients. "Alright,"—he clapped his hands and spanked Jessica's fat bottom—"this baby is already firm and ready for toppings."

Jenna cracked down on the other cheek, Jessica moaning out. "I see exactly what you mean."

Up on her cheeks, his meat slid through them. "Doesn't hurt to get the filling a little thicker, you know." Jenna started to palm the top of him, beads leaking down onto Jessica's spine.

"There has to be a uniform consistency," she said, smiling.

"Quite right." He took the wide hips and peeled her open with the head, a gooey plop coming from the separation. "This mom bakes."

Gently caressing those delectable mounds, he made his way along her back, sliding in heaps of dick and making her gasp. She looked incredible underneath him. He fucked Hollywood starlets all the time, but Chastain? Never had the opportunity. Now his hands were tightly wrapped around her shoulders, fattened balls nuzzled into her thighs while this dime piece watched on with Jamaican rum in hand.

"Chocolate, if you would," he said to Jenna, pointing. Once he had it, the warmth started to dribble over Jessica's buns until the pour had coated it in full. Jenna had guessed on the next item, helping him toss an assortment of sprinkles.

"Already looking like a mighty fine dessert," Jenna said, licking up chocolate from the bowl. "Lenotre, eat your heart—well, eat your ass out, am I right?"

Jessica hated that she laughed at it and stretched out to grip the edge of the table. "That was terrible."

"I thought it was good," he snickered.

The Baker took a can of whipped cream and decorated an outline to emphasize the roundness of Jessica's superb backside, finishing with a dollop atop of her puckered hole. Jenna pushed a cherry into it and nodded with a wink.

"What's next, Capitan?"

There was a subtle wrenching of the slick, hungry walls on him. Jessica was so tight, just clinching on it tugged his hips forward. If he moved on his own, it was all over. Jenna wrapped an arm around his back and, being taller than him, guided his attention to her heavy boobs. He took well to the juicy cleavage, giving her a dumb face from the sweet pleasure.

"The cream filling,"—he tried to talk and Jenna interrupted him with a thick kiss—"time to pump it deep."

"That's so corny and I love it," she whispered, feeling his hot breath all over her chest. "Pump her full, Mr. Baker's Man."

Jessica let out a series of moans. "Hurry, baby—god, it's too big for me. It's so big."

Jenna's ass was grabbed tight. He pushed his face deep into her soft valley and flinched at the hips. She took his hair and held him there, groans vibrating her sternum as he piped hot white cream up into Jessica; the kind of pussy that changed a man. He would never forget it. Every fat burst from his agonizingly hard pole just reaffirmed the thought. It took awhile, but he finally succeeded in emptying the whole sack's worth of contents.

The three of them silently took in the moment. He had no doubt loaded her to the brim. There was a loud plop from between her legs and chocolate filled in her folds to keep it all in. He reluctantly let Jenna go and slid up a chair, cock dropping sweetness all over the tile.

She sat, nudged up close and nibbled the cherry away from her creamed butthole. Jessica sighed at the intimacy of it all, trembling at the knees. A soft moan escaped the moment her ass was flush with Jenna's face. She couldn't believe she went all in, smothering chocolate all over.

The Baker stepped up to both breathtaking babes and latched onto Jessica's red mane, hauling her up into an arch. Jenna was swallowed up by all that delicious vanilla and chocolate and he took her by the back of the head, pushing her tight and holding it. Jessica felt the sudden slurp and came, shuddering to stay up right. Jenna groaned, mouth inundated with the freakishly large release. She gulped hard, tongue slowly pulling the thick batch out in waves.

Jessica laid down, smiling at the feelings racing through her.

****

Room???: VIP Dining

Around a spacious table full of lavish foods, the group of women congregated to relax and recharge after the first few hours of entertainment. An all-men, all-star studded staff served the group with tips flying left and right; some larger than others; big money, big dicks and big appetites.

Jenna, Rashida, Olivia, Alexandra, Amy, Jessica, Gillian and Winona laughed, bantered and prepared for the second half of the night. There were many rooms left to be discovered, unlocked and enjoyed.

'Till Next Time...