Sanctum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida heard his moan in her earpiece and from the floor. His hips roared upward, angrily spanking his fat sack on her. "Look at me when you put that fatness in me," she heard, smiling under the purple lips. Alexandra had him by the head, passionately kissing him with those hypnotic sparkling blues taking his soul. "I'm ready for it," she moaned. Rashida heard the man grumbling. Alexandra showered him in moans, ripping all desire to hold back away from him. "Fuck me, daddy," she sighed out.

Alexandra's hair flailed until she pushed up and clinched, pulling the baby batter out of his depths to drench her walls. "Yes. Yes! Give it to me, damnit," she growled. He didn't want to leave that sweet pussy, frantically squirting his load, hips raised from the bench.

Time was of the essence and she stood, bent at the waist. The heavy glob splattered his cock and the gong sounded with applause. No one else stood a chance that round... And then the bear pulled out from Kate, who lay prone with a big smile. With a flip to her back, the platform scrolled past Rashida and white started gushing from the sneaky bitch's hole. She must have told him to cum quietly and the clapping amplified once they realized. The men were rotating once again.

"This isn't good."

The last man to survive the group strolled past Alexandra thanks to Kate's secret creampie. Now she had another chance.

"Can't let her get a second one."

Alexandra tossed her hair back and huffed. "He has to be on the edge already."

"Get your guy on the bench. Give him some tried and true."

Alexandra smiled, taking him by the hands and having him find a seat. She was told to follow Rashida's lead and dropped to her knees. Even though he splattered Nathalie's ass ten minutes ago, he looked ready to erupt after pumping himself up into Maya's slippery hole.

"That's a big beautiful dick you have," she said, working the trunk.

"You seem eager to win," he told her. "You're fuckin' cute. I want to hook up after the game."

"I can make that happen if you hook a girl up," Alexandra said, taking the wheel from her coach. Kate was being brutally manhandled into the bench; she had no time to bring a plan together. "Do what you need to do, baby," she said with a smile.

Rashida let the woman work the game. Alexandra was on her elbows and he quickly straddled her stomach. With quick thinking, she gathered up a mess of hot spit and blew it all over his fat cock. It nudged underneath her push-up and slid firmly into the deep warm valley. Not that he needed to, but he pushed them closer, giving a tight sleeve for him to slither through.

Alexandra bit her lip, encouraging him. "Of all the ways, you wanted me like this," she said with a smile, tongue sticking out briefly.

"I'm gunna fuck your brains out later. I need these big ass titties on my dick now." He spanked her belly with his nuts, filling her neck with little splurts. "Shit, look at those fuckin' titties."

"That's my girl," Rashida whispered. "Get it, baby. Get it. Oh, you're naughty and I love it."

Kate's hair was tangled up in knuckles, her sweaty tits bouncing in and out. He was fucking the daylights out of her from behind but where was the finish? Nathalie's giant ass was being clapped around. The man beat her cheeks with waist and hands, her insides swallowing his meat in full. Rashida's confidence started to dip; Nathalie was extremely sexy, catching her off guard after being worried about Kate.

Alexandra laughed. "Oh, you better not fuck this up, baby!"

He didn't want to let it go. Those warm and cuddly melons hugged and tugged his veins, constantly bringing him to the edge. Even if he made her lose, surely she'd fuck him later. The uncertainty distracted him further until Alexandra's lips started to smack and squelch on his painful crown. He couldn't look away from her eyes; they were taking all of the men down.

"Oh, shit! Oh! Augh!"

The angry cock slipped from the hot cleavage and she grabbed it like a snake tamer snatching a cobra, jerking a massive blast that splattered her face. It blew onto her forehead, quickly scattering downward to fall from her cheeks. The crowd gasped, huge ropes of jizz splashing her glistening boobs until they were covered under a hot, tingly blanket.

"Fuck yeah," he grumbled, pulling away at the sound of the gong. Just then, Maya's cute face was slathered in thick goo, lines catapulting in every direction.

"Too late, bitch," Rashida huffed.

Alexandra stayed put, cum finding its way down her angelic body. The crowd stood with loud applause for a new Circle winner.

Rashida smiled. "You're a natural, Girl. Holy shit."

****

Room 24: The Calming Meadow

Room 33: The Satanist

If one were privy to stand outside the room of healing, they might hear the sloshing of coconut oil and heavy moaning from within. There was rhythm to the madness; it was erotic music to the ears.

Jessica's heavy boobs bumped the back of Jenna's head, fully mounted upon her big ass drenched in oil. The double ended strap-on was embedded into both of them, with the pale cleric methodically bottoming out with dense thuds from smashing the woman into the wood. Not too fast, not too slow but in the Goldilocks zone.

The two of them were fixated on the big screen mounted to the wall. Amy sent in her change over to become a Dark Goddess and didn't bother changing her outfit. It seemed amusing that the innocent-like saint turned to sin, so she kept it for the theme.

To keep the plot-line going, Amy had made her way to The Satanist. Inside of the pentagram, six women clad in black robes carrying candles moved away from her, presenting her to Lucifer. The body-builder sat quietly in his pristine silver suit. Each finger sported a hefty gold ring. He lifted one to motion her over. Amy complied, looking up to him on the mahogany throne; looking at the intricate blacks and reds on the horns that stood out at least a foot from the mask.

"Why are you here?"

The voice was so low it punched the air out of her and she bit her lip. "I want—need—to be a bad girl. You know how it is. Something is calling me."

"Imagine that. Being shackled down with ideals from the man upstairs broke you down." He pointed at the fat bulge in his slacks. "Is this what you desire?"

Amy slid to her knees. "I can't wait any longer, my lord. I'm thirsty for you."

"Free the beast. Suck my ethereal behemoth cock and betray your precious God above."

"Yes, sir."

In the middle of her instructions, Amy had already unlocked his belt, kneading her palms on his long outline. She reached in and started to haul it out, mumbling under her breath. "Oh, Jesus. You would actually have a huge dick."

He smiled behind the mask, nearly chuckling at her break of character. "Christ cannot save you down here. But I can."

She would need five fists to cover the length. A thick vein the size of her pinky swirled down the hefty shaft. Her lips tickled the huge top and little kisses pecked the slit, slurping bits of liquid that pulsed out. She looked up to find his beautiful green eyes.

"Suck it."

Jenna gasped. "She's really doing it."

The camera sat behind Amy, pointing directly at the throne. Jessica gathered up a handful of hair, pulling Jenna into a deep kiss. "Should be you sucking that fat cock," she whispered.

Jenna moaned into those cherry pillows. "You wanna see me with a dick in my mouth?"

With a yank, Jessica filled her mouth with Jenna's ear, biting down. "Have had a crush on you for so long,"—she whispered slowly—"I'd watch you do anything, Jen."

The revelation made Jenna's eyes flutter away from Amy's slurping cacophony on the screen. "What do you mean, Jessie?"

"You know what I mean," she growled, sitting up. With a loud spank of the ass, Jessica gathered the blond into a ponytail and pushed her face into the circular opening. "You're. So. Cute."

Lucifer caught their attention with his loud, demonic voice. "To the fuckin' nuts, Cleric!" He smiled down, watching her struggle to the base. "I want to feel your heartbeat on it, woman. If you can't, I'll find someone who can."

Amy slithered up the demon snake until a flood of slobber spilled from her lips, pouring over it like sweet honey. She pushed up to her heels and turned to face the camera. The robe fell, followed by her bra. Slowly bending at the waist, Lucifer watched on with interest, taking in her luscious behind. She peeled away her panties, exposing the holy and unholy. They fell to the ground and she backed up between his legs.

Both knees went out, her soft valley filling with dick. She latched onto his slacks, gently rolling her fat ass into his meaty cock and balls. His approval was in the rigidness that she conjured out of him, leaking all over her lower back.

"I want to put my face deep in that ass," he whispered, keeping it under the microphone threshold.

Amy smirked, lifting to present it all just in front of his eager lips. "I bet you want to do more than that." She squatted down, bumping her juicy lips onto his aching crown. She popped out a quick moan as he spread her apart. Falling back into his chest, Amy grabbed his horns for leverage, putting ass to pelvis. Her knees spread, heels moving out so the viewers could see Lucifer lodged balls deep into the gorgeous redhead.

"Show the world that you're my slut now, Cleric."

Amy's heavy tits bounced. The tiny pooch of her belly jumped. Massive girth squelched out of her vice, plunging back in with resistance that couldn't hold the big dick back.

"Ooouuu, no!" Jenna squealed. "I'm—aughhh—com—"

Jessica doubled down, matching Amy's tempo as she was impaled by demon cock. "Yes! Baby, you fucking cum for me." The woman writhed, trembling head-to-toe and Jessica pounded harder, unleashing hell until Jenna banged on her thighs with her surrender.

"Oh, holy shit!" she gasped.

Amy's infectious moaning radiated through the meadow. Jessica threw her hair back, glancing up to see Lucifer's sparkling hands cupped into the pit of her knees. He kept her spread wide, heels dancing up and down. Stuffed to the hilt, Amy cried out every time he drove her guts, sagging plums busting into her lips.

Lucifer roared. "Cuuuum, Cleric! Cuuum, you shameful wench!"

There was nothing she could do, even if she wanted to. Watching him bulge her belly put her in a tailspin. Eyes were floating back into her skull. She couldn't shout, scream or squeal. His cock and balls were simply drenched in her release. He splattered into her juicy pussy with meaty slaps.

"Prepare yourself, woman!" He shouted. "Can I?" he whispered.

"Do it. Do it."

He drove into her with utter violence, churning out a monstrous load that blasted so hard, she could feel it pumping into her for well over a minute. Her arms fell limp, but he held strong. The plug was pulled with a thick slurp, waves of hot demonic seed gushing to the floor.

Amy smiled and sighed. "I need more."

"More you will get."

"Fuck." Jenna looked back, whining. "You can't just fuck me silly without some dessert afterward."

"No doubt. Let's go find you something to indulge in, baby."

****

Room???: No Tricks, All Treats

Alexandra followed behind Gillian to the left and Rashida to the right. The dingy hall fit the bill with real torches, droopy spider webs and a stale smell, almost stifling. She pulled the brown satchel full of cash to ride more comfortably, trying to keep up with the full strides in heels.

"Bloody Olivia thought she could waltz in with Katie," Gillian said with a chuckle. "Good one, you." She turned back to Alexandra. Rashida glanced back as well, beaming under the mask.

She smiled. "I had a good coach."

"Damn right." Rashida cocked her head with some snazz.

The trio came to a stop near an unassuming white door. Gillian pulled her key from between her tits. "Did you talk to Miss Alex here about this?"

Rashida winked to Alexandra. "Nope. She's a spontaneous type."

"She's not wrong."

The door cracked open, a sweet golden glow passing through. First thing Alex heard was the soft jazz. She quickly picked up a hint of cinnamon in the air, revealed to be small candles placed around a large bed. White and lavender drapes circled the neatly made king, with a dozen throw pillows packed along the headboard. Wines, chocolates and other treats were placed beside it, ready for the next guest.

"For when you want to piss off away from the crowds," Gillian said, hooking her arm with Alexandra's.

"I'll admit I'm a bit tense after the Circle: never been in a situation like that."

Rashida locked the door and carefully pulled away her mask. She hooked into Alexandra's other arm, the two of them walking her towards the bed. Gillian gently laid down the Baphomet skull, shaking out the thick waves of blonde.

"A place to unwind, you know," Rashida said, smiling.

Gillian helped Alexandra by stealing her hat and sliding it on. "Absolutely."

They positioned her to sit on the edge, Gillian stepping between her legs; slowly, the buttons to her suit were undone, revealing gorgeous red silk taxed by the heaviness packed inside. Both shoulders fell into view and Rashida helped pull it away. Alexandra took her mask and blinked up.

"What do you say? Fancy some aftercare from the two of us?" Gillian hiked her pants, slumping into Alexandra's lap; both arms draped behind the woman's neck, lifting to fill her cuteness with heaps of cleavage.

"Please," Alexandra mumbled, fingers crawling up Gillian's sides. The warmth of her smooth back ramped up once her palms pushed along her panties, gently caressing the soft buns.

Rashida had dropped her robe, huge cock bouncing around until flush into Alexandra's back. She gently tugged the girl's hair, soft brown tickling her cheeks until her lips dabbled along the nose, finishing upon Alexandra's top lip. They smooched nice and long, allowing Gillian to strip Alexandra's bustier away. Rashida seized the moment, taking some of the nicest tits she'd ever had the pleasure of fondling into her palms. She curled all around, teasing the buds and massaging them with care.

Gillian filled her knuckles with Rashida and hauled her up for a messy kiss that escalated to both of them squelching and moaning along Alexandra's reddening cheeks. Soft touches roamed all over, the intimacy of these two ladies throwing her into a frenzy that she didn't experience in the Circle. She was on a mission then; they were on one now.

Alexandra pecked at Gillian's abdomen, giving each muscle a turn until hitting the dead of her slacks. Sandwiched between them, she felt for the belt buckle and giggled, putting lips to panties.

"We kicked your ass fair and square,"—Rashida gasped, hands full of blonde—"now get over here and suck it."

Alexandra paused and was pulled backwards from Gillian's incoming weight. She looked up to see the slow sway of those giant tits followed by Rashida's swinging dick. The silk felt so good in her hands, finally taking hold of those fat boobs.

"I'm not denying it, love,"—she glanced down to Alexandra—"I almost had you with Nat. You know how us British girls ar-slurrp." Before she could finish, Rashida filled her up.

"Yeah, we know." Rashida slapped the cowboy hat back, took the woman's head and put her humongous Domina cock down her slutty British gullet. "Look at me." She did as told.

Alexandra had never been in a threesome; had never been this adventurous at all. Olivia said it was an adult Halloween party, not a life changing experience. Tendrils of spit from another woman dribbled down her chin; those men were fucking her senseless in front of a crowd of two dozen or more; how does none of this get out? She was breathing heavily, both hands shoving through her panties into a hot slippery mess.

Cock splurged out to flop around Alexandra's chest, smearing hot liquid all over them. They just acted like she wasn't there; really, it just fired her up more. Gillian had turned around, Rashida smacking the woman's ass like she owned it. Alexandra squirmed at the nibbling on her panties and left it open for Gillian to press her face flush. She glanced up with a moan to witness the full insertion.

Gillian found her way in, smothering herself in dripping warmth. She made the girl gasp, nose nudging the entrance while feverishly slurping it all up. Rashida talked more shit, holding Gillian down by the shoulders. The squishy clapping set off the explosion and Alexandra snapped at the sheets, crying out. Gillian hunkered down where she belonged, unwilling to let her tongue get lazy. A deep groan escalated into Alexandra cursing a storm, shoving her feet into the comforter and freezing up.

****

Room 69: The Jester's Court

"Hear ye, hear ye!"

The sexy Jester strolled past a dozen patrons of Sanctum. She clapped the long wooden paddle into her palm, eyeing them one by one. Then, she pointed to the naked woman strapped to a bench, bent over and arms out wide, cuffed to oak pillars.

"Welcome to the loser's side of the Circle. Where whores are punished and men are satisfied after leaving these peasants broken at the Altar of Shame."

Crack! Winona smacked the bubbly butt of Maya with the paddle. She hiked a heel over and pushed up into the reddened cheeks from behind. "What shall it be for this one! Hold up your cards."

She scanned the room. "Well, well. I can't say I'm not surprised." The paddle whapped the left cheek. "Your sentence has been determined, you slutty minx." Winona stepped off and pointed at the cute ass. "We let the wolves have her." Then, she pointed to Nathalie and Kate who sat quietly at the back of the room. "You're on the list. Your time to cum will come after they beat on her like a drum!" The woman cackled, blindly spanking Maya's bright buns once more.

Two prominent men out of Hollywood strut past her, shedding their court appointed robes. Maya, ball-gagged and drooling, looked up to one of the giants. He hoisted himself up and dropped the heaviness on her face. He took hold of the pillars, simply enjoying the view of his big dick dwarfing her little head.

"I can't wait to destroy you," he whispered, staring at her with an eerie look of malice.

Cock shoved between her cheeks. The man dropped the slab, picked it up and beat on them. He felt up her soft curves and swallowed it up, sandwiching it in her vanilla goodness. They were let go to wobble about and he pounded on it with an open palm. She jerked, dick sliding from her face. The ball gag was undone and she gasped.

"Who told you to drop my cock?" He yanked her by the bangs, prodding her slippery lips with it. "Open the fuck up." The girth spread her wide, his head immediately nudged her uvula and she gargled loudly, inhaling his massive meat to the fat balls. "God damn," he praised her." Stepping in closer, he took the pillars and thrusted, popping her head back until the cuffs snapped. "That throat is mine now." Slam! "Suck my big dick." Wham! Gulp! Gulp! "Oh, fuck."

Maya's entire body slammed forward. The other tall drink of water stuffed her from the back, chains snapping around her ankles that had been wrapped around the bench. She shuddered at the pecs upon her back and the strong mitts caressing her swaying juggs. Both men stood up proper, tossing her back and forth into a loud barrage of restraints banging about.

Winona strolled around the room. "Who's next? Step right up and make her regret her loss at the hands of a fucking newbie!" She shouted over the chaos, Maya's glistening body being pounded on viciously.

Maya looked up to find two palms curling around the back of her head. Behind the mask, those dark blue eyes told her everything she needed to know. He punched into her throat, pubes tickling her nose. She couldn't see him anymore, tears falling down from the lack of air. He grunted, blowing huge amounts of thick nut into her chest.