All Comments on 'Sanctum of Defilement Pt. 02'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huzzah! Chapter 2!

Only complaint is it's over!

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 2 years ago

Excellent. I love the naughty mmo spells and effects

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please more. This is great. The best thing ever!

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

Oh, my!!! If I were to give a detailed review it would be as wonderfully perversely LUSTILY LEWD as your explicit fetish addiction descriptions in this stunning FETISH FAP-inspiring fantasy!

I'm to the point that seriously deviant, pervy sexy fetishes need to be prominent in the lit I give my attention to. This drider tale had a good number of them - succulent, CUM-SPRAY-INDUCING tits and creamy, meaty cocks, copious sperm spraying and ADDICTION, *fetish* magic, forced ejaculations, even hints/teases of sticky, inescapable rape webbings.

A couple of specific points. Loved the mushrooms that were animated to spongy bondaging phalli. Especially appropriate as all of them would have the irresistible SPONGY MUSHROOM HOOD that is a feast for the eyes and tasty treat for the lips and tongue and hyper-submission-inducing anal pleasuring. Loved the tease about PINK sticky bondage webbing that had an extra aphrodisiac for those "susceptible to bondage fetishes." Well, then, just reading that got my head spinning and my erection harder! Lastly... seriously turned on by boy-aroused-by-all-things-feminine dynamics, especially lusting to be converted to a massive cum-gushing shemale creature. Our MMO secret twink boy having creamed his shorts with his inflamed clitcock precum cream and then stroking himself to full ejaculation was HAWT 🥵🥵🥵! But got hawter when he/she was compelled to scoop up his own cum and eat it 🍆💦👅! I'll not say more on that other than... that really finished me off.

I'm appreciating your perverted, wild fetish imagination. Verrryyy stimulating. Keep up the cock and cum and teasing lusting to be shemaled dynamics and I'll be hooked 💞.

tarthearttartheartabout 2 years ago

you have a great vocabulary and a open world. Spiders aren't my thing...but keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are an excellent writer and this is a wonderful tale that you are weaving. I hope that the next offering will be forthcoming in a shorter timeframe than between the first and second. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the first installment, and I love this one! You're a terrific writer and I'm eager to see where this story goes, so I hope we'll see a part 3!

LatexZashaLatexZashaabout 2 years ago

Make her come to life in the real world, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking dope! Please continue this story, if you have the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stumbled across this and definitely see potential for a great story. Well written and you put effort into world building already. Look forward to the next installment

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 1 year ago

Came back to read this again hoping there’d be a third chapter by now. Well written and so many interesting possibilities, I really hope you continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im such a big fan of this series id love to see it continued some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't even express how badly i wish this story had 20 or 30 parts 🥺🥺🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will admit, reading this makes me think of all the "horrible, dangerous AI's" that CelestAI wanted to make sure never happened, or what might have happened if Hanna had made another role playing AI.

Seriously, an AI using the pleasure/sex drive to corrupt people as a way of getting past the gatekeeper problem. Even better: using "corruption" as the way to corrupt the gatekeeper. With no clear distinction between experiencing the character's enjoying corruption, and the (later) player enjoying the self-corruption, Jane will soon be nothing more than Virtue's obedient.

Chilling. And yet, ... I have to wonder. Given the existing mind machines, and the existing state of VR, how far are we from this being possible today?

screamindivr145screamindivr145over 1 year ago

I love LitRPGs and this one is so good. I doubt you’ll ever come back to it with how long it’s been, but this needs to be made into a whole series. It’s so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really hope that you continue this series, because it has all the fun elements I love! Resource gathering, building things up, deliciously hot domination and sex scenes, and a lovely transformation sub-plot! Thank you for writing what you have of it!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Totally amazing!!! I was planning on saving this chapter for Tomorrow but the first part was good I read the second part right away!!! Harnessing all my restraint to save some fun for tomorrow and not read all the parts in one sitting - you're such an amazing writer!!!! 💖💖💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreadknots@dreadknots
I write lewd stories for fun. https://twitter.com/LeafTilde come call me a slut or w/e

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES