Sanctum of Defilement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo!~" Brigga cried, and her tip dribbled onto the tainted mushrooms. That health bar crossed the half way point as her resistance crumbled. Her efforts to free herself flagged, and the fungal restraints worked their way up her legs to lock them into place.

"Aw, is the little spider getting off to being caught in a web? How pathetic." Skari's mocking laughter caused another spurt of pre from the peculiar flared cock head. Brigga's arms flattened at her sides, fists clenched tight as she tried to retain control. It was touch and go for a minute, and the mighty spider warrior looked like she could keep hold of her dignity.

"Brigga?!" Rakna called out. Brigga's head snapped around to see, to her horror, the other driders entering the grotto, gawking at her shameful predicament.

"No no no, don't look at meee!" she cried, and it was over. Her health drained away to nothing, ending not in a powerful blast of potent seed, but pulse after pulse of thick, oozing fluid that slid down her shaft, puddling uselessly between her feet. Skari let the mushrooms return to their natural growth, and stood in triumph at the feet of the deflated drider. She pawed at it with pathetic, awkward strokes of her hand, the arachnid form not capable of self-stimulation in the same way a human body was.

"Poor little spider," Skari taunted, half for the audience who continued to enter around the edge of the cavern, "I can help you with all that pent up need. But you're going to have to do something for me." She slid off her clothes, revealing her own cock. Smaller, perhaps, in sheer size. But it stood proud out from her body, while the spider's wilted, dribbling useless fluids onto the floor like a broken tap.

Brigga looked up. "W-what do you want?"

Skari smiled. "This thing here," she said, tracing her fingers up the shivering shaft of the spider's cock, "I have little use for it. But this..." Her fingers slid up to the edge of the slit from which the organ emerged. "...intrigues me. What is it for?"

"It's...mnf...it's for dominant Brides. When it's time to breed, we fight one another. Those who stand tall at the end become the seeders. Those who lose...umm...get their eggs fertilized. They become the breeders."

"Like her?" Skari asked, pointing to the cum-covered elf in the back. With her other hand, she slid her index finger into the slit surrounding Brigga's prick. The hole was sopping wet and warm, and upon sensing an intrusion it clenched around her digit. Familiar in feel if strange in shape and purpose.

'Yessss." The defeated spider shivered, and inches of her cock disappeared into her body. A physical reaction to submissive feelings? Definitely an interesting species, Skari thought.

"And you lost to me."

"Uh huh." More inches lost, disappearing in a flood of fluid that drenched down Skari's hand. She was barely bigger than an average human now.

"So what does that make you?"

Brigga whimpered, knowing what the answer was but unable to say it. All the same, the last inches of her cock disappeared inside her slit, leaving her with nothing but a dripping, glistening hole where her legs should have met. Accepting her fate, she stopped pawing weakly at her nethers and, instead, lowered them to roughly waist height with Skari.

"Your breeder," she said, half moaning, the sentence punctuated with a squirt of juice. Skari didn't need to hear more. She got close and, after wrapping her arms around the creature's hips, slid her rock hard cock inside. Brigga instantly squeezed down, but her cunt was meant for much larger insertions. It was helpless against Skari's cock, the wet clenching cleft only serving to stimulate her partner.

"Good girl," Skari breathed, rearranging herself to make thrusting easier. It was an awkward way to fuck, but certainly not unpleasant. The other spider women watched in some mix of outrage and awe as their champion was 'tamed' in front of them. "Why did you even have your cock out? You're much better...ngh...as an obedient fuckhole for me."

Corruptive energy flooded into her balls, the Lust metre draining with every thrust. The buildup took the form of corrupting cum as her abilities once again made her essense a transformation vector. She would unleash her whole reserve in one long burst, imparting her desired effect. Pounding the strange pussy, Skari tried to picture just what she wanted Brigga to be after this act. A living statement of her power, perhaps, plus a humbling display for the other driders.

"Ooh~ Oh God, mistress, you feel so good! I'll never grow my cock out again, I promise!"

Skari laughed. "We'll see. I might have some need for it. But for now, keep it nice and small when not actively being my sextoy, got it? And don't hide it either. I want everyone to see...fuck...how pathetic you are now."

That did it. It wouldn't take long after that for her to let loose. Her stamina waned in the presence of such depravity. It was decadent, strange...but thrilling all the same. The thrill of control, of total domination!

"I can feel you struggle against your urges, but it's okay!" Brigga said, breathless, "You can spurt right away! Fill me up, I want your seed!"

Unwilling to be coaxed by someone so submissive, but unable to hold herself back any longer, Skari took the path of least resistance. Speeding up, she finished herself off, using the spider woman like the cheapest of plastic fleshlights. In moments, unnatural amounts of cum burst into her interior, each drop seething with corruptive power.

The transformation's effects were immediate. Brigga's body blossomed, curves pushing out of her human half while causing her spider half to soften and lighten in colour. Her breasts grew in great spurts in time with the jets of seed surging inside her, popping loose the webbing of her bra and spilling out with lewd abandon. The corrupting power flowed freely from her energy stores, causing each jet of cum to result in another drastic change. Eyes changing from ruby red to neon magenta, her fangs shrinking down to little nibblers than objects of intimidation.

*Class Change*

Brigga has changed from Level 3 Drider Warrior to Level 1 Brider. She has unlocked the following traits.

*Brider Subservience*

The bimbofied sisters of the fearsome Drider, the Briders are permanently subservient to the wishes of their master. They cannot get hard save for a tiny, teasable nub, but they more than make up for it by a ten-fold increase in fertility!

*Brider Webbing*

Briders retain the ability to excrete webbing, but their's is a bright pink! In addition, any sentients caught in its grasp are steadily aroused until they can do nothing but beg to be fucked. Those with bondage fetishes are especially vulnerable.

Finally spent, Skari stumbled backward to get into view of her audience. The spider women fumed, but did not make a move to strike. They may not have been crushed, but they had been cowed.

"Your champion is defeated!" she declared, holding out her hand to indicate the babbling bimbo before her, "Will you honour your deal and declare fealty to me once more?"

Rakna looked to either side, catching the gaze of those closest to her. Some nodded, other scowled but said nothing. With no words exchanged, her focus returned to Skari.

"We would hear your terms."

That was certainly better than she was expecting. Skari took a moment to compose herself and throw on her raiments before continuing in her Overlord voice. "I have need of workers. People who will help me rebuild my empire. Work with me, fight for me, and you will have as many captured cuties for your festivities as you want. Well, all except this one," Skari said, pointing to Brigga. The Brider's pussy was still gushing with transformative cum, which she was taking turns with her hands spooning the overflow into her plump lips in between ditzy giggles.

"Oh? What do you want with her?" Rakna asked.

"If I'm to be a true evil overlord," Skari said with a mischievous grin, "I'll need a most luxurious mount on which to ride."

***

Skari logged out, ending up back in...Jane's apartment. Right, he was Jane, the human...but something was amiss.

He looked down at his nethers, feeling around at a large damp spot. He'd...creamed himself? For the first time since he was a teenager, there was a sticky mess in his underwear. That wasn't supposed to happen. The effects in the system weren't supposed to bleed into reality. But here he was, with tangible proof to the contrary!

That said, he didn't mind. In fact, the moment he took Brigga replayed over and over in his head. All that thick, creamy cum pouring out of her hole...He slid down his pants and underwear, gripping his seed-slickened shaft. He pumped himself, imagining he was Skari again. So strong. So powerful. So confident! Distantly, he wished he could be like her in real life too. The moment that thought crossed his mind, he exploded, cum splashing his shirt and soaking him again. In a lust-addled daze, he fingered the fluid on his chest, wondering what it might taste like.

'Go ahead,' a voice in his head said, 'Try it out. Nobody's watching.'

Without conscious thought, the fingertip found its way into his mouth. Not very tasty, it turned out. He still licked it clean, only later wondering just why he'd done that...and just what exactly was that voice that had told him to do it...