All Comments on 'Sand'

by infructescence

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Touching

Touching story, beautiful description of the beach and incident surrounding it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once Again, Your Storyline Is SO FAR-FETCHED!

This is humanly IMPOSSIBLE, RE-tard!

<BR><BR>"She disappeared under the water and I felt her fingers pumping in and out inside me then a small tongue on my clit as well. She licked the tip, her little tongue moving fast back and forth then slower in deep big licks and sucking. I felt her fingers move out of me to hold onto my legs and position my pussy closer to her mouth where she could lick and suck and her tongue could enter me as well. I was struggling to stand on the ocean's floor, the waves kept crashing into me. I could barely make out her shape in the water below me. I had no idea how she was able to stay under so long, but at that point I could barely concentrate on staying above water myself.

Her face was against my pussy, tongue working hard inside. She pushed a finger into my ass and I screamed out again. Some forceful thrusts of her finger and hard licks of her tongue and I came hard, my body writhing in the water. She licked me until I came down from the orgasm, then kissed my stomach and up to my breasts then swam up to hold me and kiss my mouth. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I was surprised to find her mouth not full of water she was down there so long."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missed the Point

I thought it was a good story. Keep writing! Some of the little grammatical errors were jarring - try and find a good editor. I had to comment as the ignorant comment below outraged me. Of course it's HUMANLY impossible - that's the subtle point that the author is trying to make. If you just don't get it then don't feel compelled to leave a comment.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
What a turn on the common Mermaid stories...

A thoroughly enjoyable turn on the Mermaid stories - and well executed, at that. Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely Story

Loved this story. I liked the way it developed.

Please do not worry about the STUPID comments,keep writing.

Katie in New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gorgeous...

...subtle, soft and a little sad at the end - in keeping with the "visitor's" self-introduction. An interesting and original approach. Believe me, if 'princess erin' approves, that's a very high recommendation. Keep writing, please. Freddy

KathyFKathyFover 11 years ago
Drream Or Sex With A Goddess

WOW, What A Different Lick On The Beach.

Really Makes One Wonder !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous