All Comments on 'Sandalwood Pt. 02'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding and at least one more chapter in it I think.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this story and keep writing.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Ohh my this was really good, will there be a next chapter, where the kids of both parents gets introduced to there perspective step parent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how casually (and hilariously) the characters address race. More of this, please... unfetishized racial minorities who are 3-dimensional in their own right. And yay Cole for being an example of a non-fragile white dude!

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwarover 2 years agoAuthor

amygdala---damn, you called it! Part 3 will be the conclusion of Sandalwood, and the kids play a huge role in driving the plot. Thanks for reading, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it at the end of Chapter two ... please let them be happy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As someone who's read Hindu epics, I love the little easter egg of Maya's legal name being Jaanaki and her estranged husband being Ram. This is how the Ramayana should have ended---them splitting and her ending up with a hot guy who loves her and is incredible in bed. 5 stars.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 1 year ago

And she wins Scrabble with a misspelled word? I'm still chuckling about that.

P.S. Correct spelling is "rigmarole".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How many human remains have been found in those sites?

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwarabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous: The count now is up to about 13,000 bodies, but Canadian news has stopped reporting on it. Which is on par with the covert racism in this country. You have to follow Indigenous sources to get any information or updates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories