All Comments on 'Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 04'

by shadow_83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeard8 months ago

Strangly...I like it

jennifurzoejennifurzoe8 months ago

Love where this sissy story is going 🫦💜😍

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

Sander/Sandra is discovered by Hanna's mother, and as it turns out, she is not his real aunt and Hanna is not his cousin. For Sander/Sandra, the period of real sissy training begins, and it may be his real fall to the very bottom. You did an excellent job of describing the sex between Hanna, her friends and Sandra, forcing him to submit to the girls. Girls using strapons to have sex with Sandra/Sandra as Sissy. I imagine and wonder how the next experiences will turn out, the experiences of Sander/Sandra under the supervision of Hanna's mother and Hanna herself and her friends, what limit of submission and humiliation will Sandra/Sandra be able to cross? I would love to be in Sandra's/Sandra's place (but without brutal beatings, rape - I still have a childhood nightmare, even though many years have passed). I am waiting with great interest and great impatience for further experiences of Sander/Sandra. 📖❤️🧒🏻👧🏻🍼💦🩲👧🏻👩🏻👱🏻‍♀️.

ps. Sorry for grammatical errors and inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦳.

Sander/Sandra zostaje odkryty przez mamę Hanny, a jak się okazało to nie jest prawdziwa jego ciotka a Hanna nie jest jego kuzynką. Dla Sandera/Sandry zaczyna się chyba okres prawdziwego szkolenia na maminsynka i może to być jego prawdziwy upadek na samo dno. Wspaniale opisałeś seks pomiędzy Hanną, jej przyjaciółkami i Sandrą, zmuszenie go do uległości wobec dziewczyn. Wykorzystanie straponów przez dziewczyny do seksu z Sanderem/Sandrą jako Sissy. Wyobrażam sobie i zastanawiam się jak potoczą się następne przeżycia, doświadczenia Sandera/Sandry pod nadzorem mamy Hanny i samej Hanny oraz jej przyjaciółek, jaką granicę uległości, upokorzenia będzie zdolny przekroczyć Sander/Sandra? Bardzo chciał/a bym być na miejscu Sandera/Sandry (ale bez brutalnego bicia, gwałtu - cały czas we Mnie tkwi koszmar z dzieciństwa, pomimo że minęło już naprawdę bardzo wiele lat). Z wielkim zainteresowaniem, wielką niecierpliwością czekam na dalsze doświadczenia, przeżycia Sandera/Sandry. 📖❤️🧒🏻👧🏻🍼💦🩲👧🏻👩🏻👱🏻‍♀️.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 👩🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦳.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If he's restrained on an x cross, how can they slap his ass and play with his dick at the same time? Also, no one is this dumb. They look at his dick and he submits, becoming a zombie. It's just weird that he keeps saying he doesn't want what's happening, but doesn't do anything to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Come on, at least make it a little realistic in obvious places. His aunt sees the pre treated panty's on him and he doesn't argue in his own defense or just yell, "stop, wait a minute." Instead he just quietly lets her abuse him. This story has so much promise, just let the character respond how he was created. The story will still go where it needs to go, it will just be better. Or just go back and write him as a mute with learning disabilities. Because right now, that's what he comes off as.

shadow_83shadow_838 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice feedback. Appreciate tips, so feel free to share ideas if you think something is missing. part 5 will be finished soon ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadow_83@shadow_83
Hi I am a sub man of 38 years. Understood early on that I was a bit like kinky, the kinky world found me early. A lot of imagination has found me. I have found a lot of joy in writing short stories, get horniness to imagination down with words. hope you like it.