Sandhya Bhabi Pt. 01

Story Info
The Evolution of Our Marriage.
2.2k words
3.73
31.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is the story of how my marriage evolved into what it is now. My name is Sandhya and my husband is Abhijeet. I was born in a small town in Madhya Pradesh in a middle-class family. My voracious reading of English-language books not only helped me gain a decent job in a domestic call center, but also gave me an insight into other cultures, and the Western world in particular. After marriage, I left the call center job in Mumbai and settled in Bangalore with my husband. There I started teaching Hindi in a private school, which is where I work today.

I was 34 when our marriage began to change. At that time, I didn't have much to complain about, although we were well past the honeymoon stage of our relationship. We had to hear snide remarks from neighbors for being childless. It's unusual in Indian culture, where the logical conclusion of every marriage is a baby and a nice family picture hanging on the wall where a mother is carrying the infant and there is a bright smile on the face of the father - as if giving birth to a child (especially to a boy) is an achievement and a feather in one's cap.

In our case, we'd made a deliberate decision to stay childfree, rather than sacrifice our much-cherished independence and lucrative careers for children. My husband is an IT professional, with a good inheritance from his wealthy father, and I enjoyed my teaching career. Our apartment was opulently styled, in an affluent neighbourhood.

How We Met

I met my husband at a pub in Goa, which is a party destination quite popular among foreigners; especially Europeans. It was my first time in Goa and being a small-town girl, I was a little intimidated by the crowded dance floor and the loud beats of the music. While my colleagues swayed to the music, I took a break, and started talking with Abhijeet, who'd also stepped out for a break. Our initial small talk became interesting and we left the place and walked to the nearby shore. The fresh air around the shorefront was rejuvenating and we opened up to each other, discussing myriad topics and adding each other on Facebook.

Before our next date, we'd already shared a few intimate chats online, and when we met we began our physical relationship. We were adventurous, fucking in hotels, washrooms, cars, and other isolated places. My orthodox parents were dead against the relationship at first, because my husband and I belonged to different castes, but my husband's parents didn't see it as an issue, and their cooperation helped things progress smoothly. We got married in a registrar's office, and threw a small party in a banquet hall with a few close friends and three witnesses.

Wedded Boredom

Like most married couples the initial fizz continued for five or so years, and then boredom began to creep in. My husband was stressed from his work as a software engineer, often working debilitatingly long hours. He was earning well but the quality of life was depleting day by day. My own work hours were reasonable, 9 to 4, but my husband and I had little time together, and our sexual life wasn't that exciting. My weekends were usually lonely as he would spend his time in bars and pubs, getting drunk with his friends.

Our growing frustration was leading him to start trivial arguments, although most of the time, after he finally finished work he was still glued to his laptop, browsing or watching some silly videos on YouTube. At least, that was my impression initially. But I always had a lingering sense of unease about his late-night browsing. The more I ignored it the more the question nagged at me, until finally curiosity took over and I couldn't resist finding out more.

Discovering My Husband's Kink

It didn't take time for me to find out what he was indulging in. One Saturday morning I made a wild guess of his laptop password and bingo! It worked. He normally wakes up by noon on weekends, and the previous night he was in an inebriated condition, so I knew he wouldn't sober up until lunchtime. I had plenty of time to browse his private data and also get a peek into his perversions.

There were loads of MILF videos and mature voyeur secret cams, with women in their forties and fifties stripping or making love to much younger men. The innumerable collection of voluptuous, curvy, large, and big beautiful women enraged me. Their curves were unbelievable and all the porn stars were hourglass figures. I felt betrayed and knowing his sexual preference disappointed me. I was just two years younger than him, but it seemed he loved older women 15 or 20 years older than his current age.

My curiosity knew no bounds and I began searching his Facebook account which he had forgotten to log out from. The wall was filled with silly posts, but I quickly got into Messenger to see if he was flirting with someone. And it turned out he was indeed flirting - with an old woman by the name Maxine Vine from the United Kingdom. She was 46 and was curvaceous, with thick fleshy thighs, and blessed with big boobs. There were several pictures of her in various outfits like gowns.

I kept scrolling down and there were tons of pictures of Maxine Vine. Photos of her in skirts, shorts, tank-tops, bikinis. Pics of her hiking with her gown pulled aside, exposing her red panties. Upskirt exposures, and even nude photos. The chat history seemed infinite. I had to admit, she was attractive and further photos showed she had tattoos on her belly, hips, and shoulders. I found that my dear husband had a folder on his computer dedicated to photos of her; he'd named it 'vintage beauty.'

Maxine Vine mesmerized my hubby by upskirt exposures and various. But more than the pictures themselves, it was her slutty expression and overall horny demeanor that enticed my man. In some pictures she was lying on her front, showing off her big ass and giving a rear view of her cunt.

Discovering my husband's online girlfriend was a real knock to my self-esteem and it was distressing to find a foreign slut flirting with my husband. Although hurt, I was still randomly scrolling the chat history reading the amazing adjectives that he flattered her with. I realized that my physical traits were no less than Maxine Vine; except for her complexion. My hubby would once have done anything to touch my curvy hips and caress my big bottom. He would suckle my boobs and vigorously thrust his hard cock in my wet vagina. He even loved to lick the sweet juice oozing out of me. I felt it was Maxine's fair complexion that made all the difference: it almost seemed like the idea of fair skin as being most desirable had penetrated the subconscious minds of Indian men in general, and my husband was not immune.

Spurred to Seduction

I had two options. I could either whine about what he'd done, or I could redeem myself and remind him how desirable I am. It was unimaginable for me to settle for being second best. And as I kept reading the chat history, out of nowhere, I stumbled upon an incredible revelation. For a moment I become dizzy, tears of joy making the screen blur. He was describing my body and telling Maxine how much he loved it. He desired to transform me into Maxine Vine - bold, beautiful, and slutty. My husband revealed an exhibitionist fantasy where he derived pleasure by exposing my naked body to other people for their voyeuristic thrill. This was something he'd never discussed with me, or even hinted at.

This priceless information was enthralling but I had mixed feelings about it. What if he'd already been sharing my nude pics or recorded secret videos? I looked everywhere and there was no conclusive evidence.

It was a perplexing situation, but I was clear about one thing.

That we should fuck.

It was 10:00 AM, and when I entered the bedroom, Abhijeet was sleeping like a log. I removed my nighty and sat on an office chair. Let the first thing he sees today be a naked image of his dear wife. But I was suspicious that he might sleep or laze around for the next couple of hours; hence I set an alarm on my mobile phone to ring after ten minutes. The loud alarm ringtone jolted him awake.

The moment he saw me naked, I whispered, "You seemed to be dazed, my love."

He was bewildered, looked around, and said, "You woke me up! What the hell is going on?"

I got up from the office chair and moved close, pushed him on the bed, and said, "Let the big woman get on top."

He kept mumbling something, asking me to let him brush his teeth and get a quick bite to eat.

I grabbed his dick and growled at him to shut up and lie down. That I'd been patiently waiting for good sex for quite some time. That my pent-up lust deserved some outlet.

The next moment, I was helping him remove his shorts and we were stark naked, staring at each other's bodies. All our shame and piousness vanished; at that moment, nothing seemed off-limits and a devilish sexual urge gripped our minds. I gazed at his long dick sticking out straight like a ramrod. My voluptuous body was ridden with pangs of lust.

He grabbed my boobs and began to fondle them, and slowly started licking and sucking my nipples. He began to move his hands, caressing my fleshy hips and gently touching my big round butt - embracing my full figure with cuddles and kisses. I love my big boobs sucked and rubbed, but I was too worked up to let my hubby become fixated on them. I badly wanted his hard dick. My hands reached his twitching cock and I started massaging his long smooth manhood.

I got up, spread my legs, and squatted, grabbing his hard dick. I could feel it throb, firm in my grasp. My hungry vagina and swollen vulva were ready to swallow the stiff cock and I lowered myself, letting it slip into my wet hole. I slowly started riding him as he tightly clutched my meaty buttocks. After a few thrusts, I raised the tempo; eager to devour him fully. Ahhh! My carnal needs had no limits and I was in complete ecstasy to feel his hard-on hot and hard inside me. It was a state of immense pleasure to feel his strong dick drenched in my juices.

Ohhh! It struck me that it must be a spectacle if anyone were there to watch us. To see me on top, my big boobs dancing with every vigorous thrust. My hubby moved his hands away from my butt to reach my large titties as they bounced. I bent a little forward to make it accessible for him to stroke them and also allowed him to play, cuddle, grope, and suck them. Every to-and-fro move was thrilling and electrifying. For so long I'd desperately wanted to be on top and fuck him. Finally, I was; it was me doing the workout and putting my muscles to good use.

At 34 I've been fit enough to keep pace with the daily demands of an active social and professional life. Daily exercise and walking help keep me from aging and my breasts aren't sagging yet. I do treadmill, cycling, and yoga. As I felt every thrust and heard the squishing sounds of our love-making, my body shuddered, indicating imminent orgasm. I kept grinding my pelvis in circles while his hands tightly clenched to my ass again. He would occasionally slap my butt, the sound loud in the silence around us.

I really wanted to unleash my lust and melt with him into a resplendent union. His dick was buried deep in my vagina receiving maximum stimulation. I wanted him to hold on so that I could experience a mind-blowing orgasm before he lost control. I started bouncing on him vigorously; there was certainly an increase in speed. It was intensity and insanity with his throbbing cock making intense inroads into my lust. My vagina was tightening around his cock; but I still didn't want him to cum inside me yet. We were gasping by now; the marathon session had become intense.

"A few seconds," I pleaded.

"Ahhhh..." was his reply,

"I know I'm devouring you, my love, but hold on for me."

I bend towards him and let his cock dig deeper into my pussy. His hands began to tighten on my butt cheeks, and in his excitement, he was squeezing them. I was getting frantic, uttering some vague nonsensical words. Our heavy gasps and the divine feeling of his cock deep inside my hole was incredible. I could feel myself climaxing and my vaginal muscles began to throb. I closed my eyes and collapsed beside him; my juicy cum gushing out of my vagina. He got up and began to jerk off, spurt after spurt of his hot seed landing on my mound.

I felt bathed in cum and could feel the sensation of the semen running down my body, towards my hips and buttocks. I rested for a while and then rushed to the bathroom to wash. My pussy was aching sweetly from the intense battering it had just taken.

To be continued ...