All Comments on 'Sandhya Bhabi Pt. 01'

by sandhyabhabi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good attempt

Not bad for a first attempt. Don’t make the mistake many authors do of assuming an erotic story is just a couple of explicit sex scenes. Take the time to cook up a decent plot and develop the characters. And when it comes to the erotic parts, do remember to leave something to the reader’s imagination.

lustylionlustylionover 3 years ago
Good story

Nice attempt. Enjoyed it. You've rightly captured the boredom that affects married life after 5/6 years of marriage. Many wives take it wrong when their husbands enjoy showing the voluptuous body of the wife to someone else. It adds spices to marital sex. You captured this very correctly. Keep writing.

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 3 years ago

Very convincingly told, and highly erotic. The focus on your internal thoughts and feelings, and especially your sexual sensations, is effective. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandhyabhabi@sandhyabhabi
I'm in an open relationship would love to write about my sexual adventures. Yes, I'm a cougar/exhibitionist, my kinks are plenty. I hate role play. I'm new to erotic writing and English is not my first language. Thanks for all the kind words and support I'm working on the se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES