Sandhya Bhabi Pt. 02

Story Info
Ajay Becomes My First Toy Boy.
3.2k words
4.05
11k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcoming the Taboo

After what I'd found out about my husband's online activities, I desperately wanted to make our relationship meaningful again. I didn't want to lose my husband by allowing him to return to drinking or online whoring. The poor man was working hard and I recognised he deserved some fun -- so why not become a part of his sexual fantasy and play an important role in it myself?

I decided to do something bold and brazen and started contemplating an audacious act that would be tailored to his fantasy. I'd received an important clue after browsing through the chat history of his virtual whore Maxine Vine. He still desired me but he felt I wasn't the bold Maxine Vine -- whom he could comfortably take to any pub. I had to concur - I'd never gone out anywhere with him while being scantily dressed, showing plenty of skin. And yet that was what he wanted! It was his secret fantasy to watch me dressed provocatively; turning heads and teasing other men.

My small-town mindset and the conservative values that I accumulated over the years were a big hurdle to overcome. I felt shy at the thought of fulfilling his wishes, and it was obvious he was too embarrassed by his fantasy to open up about it. With honor being a central concept in our culture, it made it additionally challenging for him to acknowledge his dark desire to turn me into a whore is challenging for him. The cultural baggage of a 'pious wife' was overwhelming to him as well as for me.

Yet, if we could overcome the peer pressure about children and remain voluntarily childless, I reflected, then why not take a leap into exploring our individual sexuality? Perhaps I should take the first bold step and get rid of this inhibition! I kept thinking and suddenly an idea popped-up. Our passionate lovemaking from earlier must be fresh in his memory and it must be lingering in his mind. I knew that at that time in the evening, he would be hanging out with some friends in a pub savoring the throbbing nightlife of Bangalore. I removed my clothes and snapped some nude pictures in various poses, in front of the mirror. His perennial weakness has always been my big butt and my large, curvaceous body.

I quickly sent the nude images to him on WhatsApp, expecting that he would abandon the drinks and rush to the bedroom to resume the mind-blowing fuck that we began this morning.

But that was a naïve assumption. A quarter of an hour later, my husband rang, drunk and furious. He was livid at me and the naughty trick which I had assumed to be innocent - backfired. After a minute of rant, he revealed the actual reason for his outrage.

Someone Else Saw the Picture

At first, I was astounded by his thoughtless behavior.

"How dare he hand over his mobile phone to Ajay, and even give him the PIN?"

I blamed him for his carelessness. Ajay was a 22-year old engineer, originally from Uttar Pradesh, now working in Bangalore. I'd met him a couple of times - a sweet chap, fair complexion; handsome and well-built. He was a typical North Indian who spoke pure Hindi. Ajay was a shy small-town boy and whenever we'd met, he would call me 'Bhabhi' i.e. sister-in-law in Hindi. He was indeed like a younger brother to my husband. The word Bhabhi has two different connotations in the Indian context. It is a dignified term used for a traditional North Indian housewife. However, it also has sexual undertones of 'sexy mature woman.'

Ajay used to report to my husband, but he had resigned recently and changed company. My husband liked him; also, he was his mentor. Despite their age difference, they would meet occasionally for a drink. It was sheer bad luck that he was right there with my husband, making a call from my husband's phone because his own phone was out of battery.

Of course, it was also a mistake from my end to not consider this possibility, but I kept accusing my husband of being careless. After a volley of accusations, we both calmed down. I started visualizing the possibility of Ajay watching my nude pics, and began to probe my husband about his behavior or body language in case Ajay had shown some awkwardness or embarrassment.

My husband was already drunk and he didn't notice much about his friend's body language. But I wanted to be 100% certain that Ajay didn't take any advantage of the situation. The tick line on WhatsApp had already turned blue before my husband saw my photos; hence Ajay had certainly had a peek at them.

I decided to handle the situation by meeting Ajay alone. I proposed this option expecting a dismissive response from my husband. Instead, I receive the most startling reply. My husband was eager to escape the situation and wanted me to take care of everything related to this misadventure. It was after all my creation.

After we hung up, I kept thinking about a plan. It was already late, but I received another call from an unknown number. To my surprise, it was Ajay. I was nervous wondering why he'd called, but it emerged there was another problem. My husband was ridiculously drunk and he could hardly stand up, let alone drive. In addition, according to Ajay, he was mumbling all kinds of crazy stuff. I implored Ajay to quickly book a cab to drop my husband at home. But since it seemed likely my husband might feel sick, Ajay decided to accompany him to prevent him from vomiting in the cab.

It was a kind act, but it made for a nervous wait for me. I didn't expect that I would meet my young voyeur so fast. Circumstances had forced this meeting and I had to face him already, the very same night of the accidental exposure.

The Meeting Gets Interesting

Ajay managed to drop my husband and paid the taxi fare. Meanwhile, my husband was still completely disoriented, uttering nonsensical sentences. For a moment I thought it would've been better had I gone out with my husband because Ajay doesn't drive a car. I could have driven my husband home in our car. Instead, the car was currently left behind, parked at the pub. I decided to let the car remain there and my husband could fetch it the next morning when he was sober.

My hubby's behavior was so bizarre; perhaps my nude pics had freaked him out completely. He was now getting rude to Ajay and making disparaging remarks on his career choices. I felt he was starting to make a fool of himself with some wayward ranting.

Was he feeling jealous because Ajay had seen my naked pics? I wondered. I'd indulged in something that would align with his deep desire and sexual kink, but maybe the reality of exposing his wife was overwhelming him. Perhaps he was struggling with the dilemma of choosing between his desires and the conservative values of our culture. He needed to make up his mind about his perversion; unfortunately, he had to do it under the influence of alcohol. It was a conflict wherein he could choose sexual liberation, or compromise and live amid traditional values.

I sat beside my husband listening to his incessant disrespectful remarks on Ajay. The poor young lad was facing continuous humiliation. Maybe he was feeling guilty peeking into the private stuff. I was embarrassed and confused -- I had no idea of whose side I should take. Ajay wasn't innocent either. Why did he choose to look at those nude pictures?

My husband was continuously rambling, jumping from one topic to another. Suddenly, he started talking about art and beauty. His mind went to the beautiful portrait of a medieval courtesan that he saw in the pub. He started describing the courtesan and asked Ajay's opinion on her.

Ajay was dumbstruck and his historical knowledge was terrible. My husband once again took a dig at him, this time on his lack of knowledge of Indian history. He explained about the art as if he was an art connoisseur and the portrait was a Mughal Courtesan. I knew he had a strong interest in the topic because he loved history and binge-watched every documentary on the History channel.

Suddenly from nowhere, he began to compare the courtesan with me. That was indeed shocking. He began describing my facial features with her and then started describing her body and comparing it with mine. Both Ajay and I were taken aback. We were stunned and silent. I wondered if maybe the alcohol in his system had done the trick and destroyed his inhibitions, unleashing his fantasy.

His sudden focus on my body was unsettling. I was perplexed. He took a wobbly step towards me, grabbed my boobs, and said, "What do you think of this Ajay?"

Ajay looked astounded. He wasn't sloshed like my husband but two beers were enough to make him tipsy.

My hubby held the lacy hem of my pink nighty and started pulling up. I resisted initially but he was adamant and pulled it up to my knees. My resistance was futile against his desire. His hand slipped between my thighs and he buried two fingers in my vagina. My hubby anticipated that I would be pantieless, and forced his fingers into me roughly, then removed his hand and began to spread my legs wide open, giving Ajay a perfect view of my pussy.

This was my first experience of being exhibited in front of a stranger. I'd never been exposed like this before by my husband, let alone anyone else.

Ajay was astonished but he was getting bold and stared at my pussy.

"What do you say Ajay?" my hubby grinned.

Ajay remained quiet but from his gaze, it was clear that his thoughts were stirring. I've ceased to be the respectable Bhabhi for him. The other meaning of Bhabhi was at the front of his mind now.

I felt that my husband had thrown me into this mess and I wanted to gather my thoughts for a moment. I asked him if I could go use the washroom. He did agree... on one condition: that I should leave my nighty and go naked.

My initial reaction was NO, but hubby was relentless and stopped me from leaving. It was clear he was ready to face the consequences the next day whatever they might be. While we were arguing Ajay interjected, saying, "Come on Bhabhiji, you've already shown your nude pictures on WhatsApp."

I was speechless, and my hubby spluttered, while Ajay continued, "Now you've got no other choice, so you may as well do it because we aren't strangers anymore."

I had no other option and gently hiked my nighty right up to my tummy, then slipped out of it and stood there in full glory, giving a magical view of my round boobs and voluptuous naked body. I could feel the lustful vibes in the room, two horny men both craving my body. I quickly rushed towards the washroom to pee. I sensed that as soon as I returned to them, in this state of nudity, both men would latch on me and quench their lust.

My first Threesome Experience

My assumption was absolutely true. The moment I came out of the ensuite bathroom, I found the bedroom door was locked and the two men were waiting for me.

"Bhabiji is irresistible, Bhaiyya the naked body is divine." Said Ajay drooling over my body.

"Then what are you waiting for, young man?" Hubby retorted in a taunting manner while gazing at me.

I was perplexed as to why he wanted me to fuck this young man. How could he expect I'd want to engage with Ajay physically when we had no close connection? We were barely acquaintances! It seemed to me to be based on this weird assumption that every woman in her mid 30's and 40's turns into a cougar.

"Awesome," Ajay whispered, and started stroking the growing bulge in his jeans.

"Let's strip, young man, and fuck my curvy wife." Hubby demanded, urgency in his voice. Seconds later, both men were stark naked and while my hubby was only semi-erect, Ajay's long hard cock was ready to make inroads.

Hubby dragged me towards the bed and commanded me to suck his cock. I buried my head between his legs and immediately started rubbing his shaft and balls. As I began to give him a blow job, I felt Ajay's hands massaging my boobs and searching for my pussy from the rear. I raised myself onto my knees, so that the young man could access my pussy. I could feel his hard-on as he slapped his huge cock on my big butt. It felt like an electric bolt in my pelvis. Finally, he entered my wet vagina and I gasped, feeling the incredible tingling sensation that sends shivers through my body. I could feel the sensitivity of my entrance and then, ahhh!! The warmth of his full cock as he plunged into my vagina. I closed my eyes and focused on licking my hubby's dick and spreading my saliva over it while my young toy boy thrust deeper and harder into my vagina.

The incredible feeling of fullness was unbelievable, especially in this doggy style position. It was fascinating to feel my previously dull sexual life suddenly reignited. The rhythm went on and Ajay was going good and hard. I moaned and begged him to pump harder. There was no end to my shrieks and squeals and the throes of pleasure. I couldn't control myself, and the sounds of my passion combined with the noise of his pelvis slapping against my ass.

The pleasure was distracting me from my task, and my hubby's cock wasn't getting enough attention. He told us to stop. I removed my hand from his dick, and Ajay pulled out of me.

"It is my turn to fuck, and you'll get the blow job, young man."

"That's better," I replied hesitantly. These drunkards were fucking me without condoms and I knew it had been risky to have Ajay inside me bare.

Ajay got onto the bed and I bent and grabbed his wet juicy cock that was dripping with pre-cum. Although he and my hubby had swapped places, my position remained the same, and I heard my hubby's voice behind me.

"You deserve to be fucked properly, my sexy wife. Let this jerk fill your mouth with his fresh cum."

The verbal abuse continued but I'm sure the young IT professional must be delighted with this arrangement. He really wouldn't mind all the humiliation as the end result is getting to be with a mature, sexy Bhabhi. My hubby's anger and jealousy gave rise to arousal, and I knew this evening had indeed somehow fulfilled his deep desire - a desire he was now sharing with me, for real, rather than online with Maxine Vine.

He slammed really hard into my wet pussy knocking his pelvis into my ass. "Oh, baby ahhh," I gasped and the savage thrust continued. I once again lowered my head, and began to lick Ajay's cock. My body tingled and quivered from the immense pounding my pussy was taking. Ajay began to squeeze my tits and I clutched onto his cock, licking it greedily.

I began to stroke him to make him even harder again, as some of his pre-cum started to coat my mouth and spread all over my face. In the meantime the fucking got even more intense and I began to moan loudly. The pleasure was so intense that I started coming. In front of me, Ajay was watching this live porn show and continued to fondle my boobs. The fucking continued and another intense orgasm washed through me. My hubby pulled out his cock, just in time and spurted loads of cum on my ass. His creamy cum dripped between my ass cheeks and ran down between my pussy lips to mix with my juices. I collapsed on the bed in a daze.

The Early Morning Fuck

I was in deep sleep, and it was impossible to wake-up early and do my regular yoga and morning walk. Both drunkards had made me stay in a single yoga pose and truly tested my stamina. But I had been up to the task.

I stirred when I felt a sensation brush over my shoulder, towards my breast, disturbing my sleep. I felt some kisses on my lips and opened my eyes and saw Ajay. I wasn't eager to wake-up that early. It was 5:00 AM and I was still tired after getting my vagina battered. But Ajay kept caressing all over my body, feeling the curves. He cupped his fingers around my pussy mound and then stroked my stomach and grasped my boobs.

"I'm tired, don't do it, Ajay."

But Ajay pounced on me and began to passionately kiss me everywhere. Meanwhile, my hubby was snoring away, while Ajay was adamant in his desire to fuck again. He was desperate to get on top. The bed was big enough to accommodate three people. I remembered I'd fallen asleep cuddling and sleeping beside my husband. This young man must've slowly dragged me to his side to claim me.

Ajay passionately kissed me, and then whispered, "Bhabhi, you are unbelievably beautiful. I find you irresistible."

The flattery was to lower my guards and capitulate to his demand. He desperately wanted to fuck and I didn't think he would take no for an answer in any case. I requested him to wear a condom; I didn't want to trust his self-control. It was perhaps a distraction but he accepted my request. I quickly got up and guided him to where we kept them and he got one; quickly tore the wrapper and slid it onto his fully erect penis following all the protocols. From the ease with which he put it on, he didn't seem to be a novice and I guessed I wasn't the first woman in his life. Many Indians are still virgins at 22, but this chap seemed to have had his share of fuck.

I spread my legs and he placed his dick over my pussy entrance. My lubricated vagina was ready to engulf his thick ramrod. He was thrilled to see me so wet for him and quickly shoved his meaty dick into my fleshy opening. He was on top this time and his dick slipped smoothly into my vagina, making me moan in ecstasy.

The rhythm was perfect and I was getting brutally pounded. I could smell the scent of our cum from the passion of the night before still on the bedsheet, and already I was getting fucked again, this time by Ajay alone. He was sucking my breasts and hammering me at a brisk pace. The onslaught carried on for a very long time, as he ploughed my vagina relentlessly. There was no respite and our legs entwined as we continued to mate passionately. I could feel my orgasm building and the young man got the hint, thrusting with even more energy. When my body was shaking in the throes of orgasm he removed his dick, the condom filled with cum. We collapsed and again went back to sleep.

More to Cum