Sandhya Cheats Husband on Honeymoon

Story Info
Sandhya cheats husband on honeymoon.
1.6k words
3.41
62k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers

Rahul and Sandhya had been enjoying their honeymoon in Thailand from the past couple of days. They had been lovers for years before getting married recently in a traditional Hindu style in India. On the third day, the couple had their breakfast at a street and a signboard beside the restaurant caught Sandhya 's attention. It was about a body massage service. Sandhya had been longing for a body massage and expressed her desire to her husband. Rahul was happy to fulfil his wife's wish and they both headed to the massage parlour after paying the bill.

A young receptionist, who looked like a college student, welcomed the couple. His name was Aroon and explained the type of massages the centre was offering. After going through the brochure, Rahul suggested to Sandhya to get the hot stone massage, to which she agreed. Aroon introduced female massage therapist Anchali to the couple. The trio discussed the massage and Anchali explained them well. Rahul paid the bill and it had cost around Rs 15,000 Indian rupees.

Anchali took Sandhya to the changing room and handed over a towel. She asked her to take off her saree and wrap the towel around the body. The therapist came back to the receptionist room and told Rahul to wait in the waiting room. There he can spend his time reading a variety of magazines and books till the massage is completed.

It was exciting to Sandhya . She was having a body massage for the first time in her life. She removed her saree, warped a towel and reached the massage room. Anchali was in a kind of uniform and asked Sandhya to lay on the bed. She loosed the towel and lowered it so she could massage the back. Sandhya was now relaxing in a position where her back and legs, except her ass, were completely visible. The lady poured a kind of oil on Sandhya 's back and started rubbing slowly. Sandhya was feeling good about the massage and immersed herself in the process.

After five minutes, a mobile located in the massage room started ringing. Anchali stopped massaging, reached the mobile phone and answered the call. Sandhya saw Anchali was crying and fearing while talking on the phone. The therapist had cut the call and walked hurriedly to Sandhya . She said that her mother met with an accident and had been admitted to a private hospital. It was obvious that Anchali had to stop the massage and reach the hospital to be with her mom. This confused Sandhya and made her feel helpless at the same time. She was having her first body massage and she didn't want to spoil the mood. Sensing Sandhya 's emotions, the therapist offered an alternative. She said that Aroon could continue the massage in her place. Sandhya could not decide what to do. She could not accept a massage from a male. Anchali assured that Rahul would not get to know his wife was getting a message from a male and asked to think about it. Sandhya didn't want to upset Anchali in the situation and agreed to the proposal.

Sandhya started feeling nervous thinking that she was going to get a massage from a male therapist. She continued laying on the bed like that since Anchali left the parlour through a back door. After a couple of minutes, Aroon entered the massage room. Sandhya was hearing footsteps and the sound of the steps grew louder as Aroon came closer to her. Aroon assured Sandhya that her husband would not get to know about the massage. He said that Rahul was busy reading books and he was not interested in what was happening around him. Sandhya felt relief after hearing this. Aroon looked like a good person and she felt secure in his presence.

He asked permission to carry on the massage and then started doing his job. Sandhya thought Aroon's hands were better than the lady's. Aroon was better at massaging than Anchali. He was massaging Sandhya 's back with his two bare hands. He continued doing it for the next 15 minutes.

"It looks like you two have been married recently," Aroon initiated a conversation to make Sandhya feel comfortable.

The comment made her think about Rahul and answered, "Yes. We are on our honeymoon presently."

Encouraging her to speak more, Aroon said, "That's great. Numerous newly married Indian couples come to Thailand every year for their honeymoon."

"Your country is a popular destination for couples. That's why my husband and I have chosen to come here," said Babait feeling proud of her decision.

"Thailand is not only a favourite destination for married couples, even unmarried couples come here to enjoy their vacations," Aroon brought the topic to spice up the conversation.

Without turning her head, Sandhya asked, "You mean lovers?"

"Kind of", Aroon cut short the topic to not make Sandhya feel uncomfortable.

"You can tell me frankly. What do you mean?"

"There are multiple kinds of relationships. Married men bring their girlfriends, wifes accompany their boss' business trips. I think you got my point."

"Extra marital affairs," said with amusement.

"Exactly. In fact, after seeing you with the man, I mean your husband, I thought you were accompanying your boss on a business trip."

"Lol. It cannot happen. We had been lovers since our college days and we married recently," Sandhya felt proud of her love for her husband.

Aroon completed massaging the back during the conversation. He began covering the legs.

"Have you ever got a massage from a male therapist?"

"No. This is the first time", Sandhya felt strange while answering the question.

"Are you feeling comfortable with a male massaging you now?"

Sandhya had been relaxed all the time. Having conversation with the boy made her feel more comfortable.

"I feared when Anchali told me that a male therapist would complete the massage. However, I am feeling ok now."

"I am good with ladies. They feel comfortable and secure in my presence."

Sandhya smiled at the answer and asked, "why is that?"

"I don't know. It just happens," replied Aroon while massaging the feet.

Aroon asked Sandhya to lay on her back so he could massage her stomach. This was shocking to her. She was not wearing anything, didn't know what to say and remained silent.

"Don't worry. As I told you earlier, ladies feel comfortable and secure with me. I am harmless."

Sandhya remembered what Aroon said earlier and turned around slowly covering her boobs with her both hands. The towel which was covering her lower part, remained there.

Sandhya was now showing her whole body except boobs, pussy and ass to Aroon. This was arousing her inside but Aroon remained calm and professional. She thought about her husband who was waiting outside.

"Do you think my husband will get to know this?" asked Sandhya with a bit of hesitation.

"No way. Except customers, nobody is allowed inside the therapy room. We have put a sign board outside. Also, the door is locked from the inside," assured Aroon.

The answer was a relief for Sandhya . She was doing all these to not waste her husband's money.

Aroon asked her to remove her hands from her boobs so he can massage her properly. Sandhya slowly removed her hands from her boobs and placed them on the table. Aroon's eyes were fixated on the boobs. They were big and white like milk. The nippls were brown and hard. Sandhya was embarrassed to go naked in front of a stranger. She never did such a thing in her life.

Aroon started massaging Sandhya 's stomach and then reached her neck part. He massaged there for a while and started massaging the boobs. This made Sandhya feel uncomfortable and she removed Aroon's hands from her boobs and said, "what happened?"

"I am not feeling good about this", said Sandhya trying to cover her boobs.

"Do you want me to complete my job or not? Otherwise you will lose your Rs 15,000." The comment made her think about the money and agreed to cooperate with him".

Aroon felt he had total control over Sandhya 's body and started massaging the boobs with his both hands. Sandhya was aroused due to the massage and could not control her lustful feelings. Aroon then removed the towel which was wrapped around the ass. He started massaging the ass. Sandhya could not say not the massage. She was getting horny minute by minute and feeling relaxed at the same time. Aroon then brought his right palm to the cunt and massaged it. It was an ecstatic experience for Sandhya . Nobody had dared to touch her body like that in her life. She forgot that her husband was waiting outside of the room.

Sensing Sandhya 's lust, Aroon started licking Sandhya 's pussy. Sandhya didn't know how she allowed him to lick her. It was happening without her conscious effort. He grabbed her ass and squeezed them with his both hands. He then sucked both nipples. Aroon was making Sandhya go wild. She became helpless.

Aroon brought his cock closer to Sandhya 's mouth and ordered her to take it in her mouth. She hesitated at first but took it eventually. She sucked his cock like a hungry dog. Now, Aroon made Sandhya sit in a doggy position on the table and started fucking from behind.

On the other hand, Rahul , who had been sitting outside, had no clue what was happening inside. Sandhya came out after getting dressed and reached the waiting room. "Hey baby, the massage is over."

"Wow! You look fresh and bright with the massage", Rahul was glad Sandhya had her desire fulfilled.

"Yea. Anchali did a great job," said Sandhya while lowering her head in guilt.

Rahul thanked Aroon for the service and asked him to convey his gratitude to Anchali for the great massage. Sandhya and Aroon remained as if nothing had happened till the couple left the place. Sandhya could believe she cheated on her husband during the honeymoon.

vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers