All Comments on 'Sandhya Cheats Husband on Honeymoon'

by vickyone

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just one thought

poor rahul married a weak minded future whore.

eventually it will repeat and hopefully he can dump her ass. in her culture she would be only good for one thing.

at least she has a knack for being a slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I hold a special contempt for people who cheat on the honeymoon. If your fidelity can't even last until you get home, why get married.

/

Note: This isn't meant to excuse any cheating, especially anniversaries, birthdays and Valentine's Days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shitty

Nothing more to say. Very negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only one question

Is "vickyone" a pen name for a little Cucky one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A whore is born

Do the husband a favor and get the marriage annulled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

Who cheats on their honeymoon in real life? The title alone made me skip this drivel, judging by the other comments I made the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To all the idiot commentors, this is a porn site and cheating wife category. There are numerous stories here of wives cheating on their honeymoons and the title of this one gave you a pretty good heads up....IT'S TITLED "SANDHYA CHEATS HUSBAND ON HONEYMOON" for goddsakes. Don't read it and then criticizes the content.

I liked the story but it could have uses much more character development. It ended too quickly as well. Did she go back to Aroon later? Did she feel guilty and make it up to her unwitting husband? I'd be happy to read a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh why

Why bother to get married, who cheats on a honeymoon. really....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Hmmmmmm.... interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- to all the idiot commentors.........

Yep, you're right. You qualify to be called an idiot. Listen ass wipe, anybody can voice an opinion even if they don't match yours. What are you one of those idiots that thinks only you can voice one? You're right the title and tags indicate this is a garbage story. It's apparent you haven't read any of the "hall of fame" stories in this category.Maybe you should and get enlightened of what good entertaining stories look like.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Pfffhhttt. This is a cuck wank off story.

I love my spouse so much let me A) suck you cock B) Lick your pussy.

Yeah....ok.Next chapter "The divorce" cause once a cheater always a cheater and divorce follows in 99% of those cases. Regardless of what the cucks really wish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Who read it? I was commenting on the very idea.

ronylolronylolover 3 years ago

good story but things happen to fast

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Who read it

Sbrooks103 asks,”Who read it?” I did. I’m a huge fan of Indian cuckold porn. There is no more perfect shit storm to be found in LW, except maybe the insane crap put out by MR54543234.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great start

Good start to the story but it kinda went to next level very quickly. And very little description of the sex. Good to read a part 2 on the same honeymoon trip

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

Anonymous5 months ago

Great start

Good start to the story but it kinda went to next level very quickly. And very little description of the sex. Good to read a part 2 on the same honeymoon trip

I also feel that sex part should have been given in detail.

We had a similar experience during our honeymoon.

We were in late 20's when married. After a month we went on honeymoon in India, at Kerala. Though a conservative my wife wore bikini on beach and in the evening we visited a club. The waiter was also a Keralite guy in late 20's like us. While serving drinks (she had it first time) he told me whether we had taken service of massage. Upon asking further he said he and his gf are giving such services. We told him we would love to have. He gave me his number.

Also in the club another man in late 30's sat with us. He was on business tour. We three chatted like old friends. Then he asked me can I dance with bhabhi. I said go ahead. Neelam went to dance with Manoj. During fast dance he pulled her many times and it was clear that neelam was enjoying his pulling.

After first fast dance they returned to table only addition was his hand on her upper arms.

After another glass he again asked her to dance. The music has turned into slower rhythm. I said ok and they got up to go. Again he encircled his arm around her upper arms. They proceeded to dance and it was medium pace. He pulled her closer with arms around her waist. And then he kissed her neck and cheeks. Though embarrassed neelam was enjoying it. Later they returned to table with addition of his arm around her waist.

Again a drink round and this time she asked me if they can dance more. I said it is clear that you are enjoying so go ahead without any restrictions. Her face lightened up. Manoj encircled her waist and my wife Encircled his waist. The undulations of her round ass has increased.

In the dance being very slow music Manoj (her Manya) pulled her very close that their thighs were touching.

And he again kissed her cheeks and whispered something. She looked at me and I signalled to go ahead. I wasn't knowing but in few seconds realised what it is. They has started Kissing. Not just lips but open mouth kissing.

And her Manya's hands had travelled from waist to her butter ass. I really felt jealous and also angry. But couldn't stop or rather wanted to continue.

Both might have read my face and so more romantically Neelam encircled her hands on his back holding him tightly and he clutching her ass. More and more saliva exchange kissing. And then suddenly he turned her and pressed his groin on her ass. While kissing her neck and back he took hold of her boobs.

With few more kissing they returned.

She sat beside me and whispered in my ear that this is her first time with another man. And would love to continue if chance arises.

I told her that we may do but not today. That night she was very wet so first I lucked her and then we had wonderful sex.

Next day after breakfast we called our waiter for massage.

We went there and he took her inside the cabin. For almost two hours she was inside with him. And came out with tired but glowing face.

We returned to our room. I asked her the details and she said she did naughty.

Waiter Sushant massaged her fully in nude and then massaged her inner depth too. Neelam told me to lick her pussy. I being a pussy lover pushed my mouth and slurped. The taste was different but yummy.

Then she told me that this is the naughty thing that he had sex with her. She liked his thrusts which were much stronger than me.

Again we had sex but her pussy was looser. She told me that Sushant cock is dark and thick which made it loose.

Next day we met Manoj again in club and they dance with no inhibitions. Plus Neelam was wearing skirt rather short.

This provided me the sight of her half nude ass being squeezed properly before me.

During dinner I asked her whether to make him overnight guest. Her reaction was a French kiss to me.

We returned to room with our special guest.

Being it is a night with new male she wore her bridal dress and then had her Second Suhagraat. Manoj was very loving romantic and strong too than me.

He made her nude and they decorated our bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🙂

🙈🙉🙊 = discretion assured!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

shang40shang40about 1 year ago

Flirting of wife before me is more stronger than doing alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous