Sandi's Epic Gang Bang

Story Info
Sandi becomes a cock loving slut, as she is taken by 50 men.
2.4k words
4.19
23.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luckylucas
luckylucas
114 Followers

This was Sandi's second gang bang, and she couldn't wait.

She had only been with two other men before this one, both of them good-looking young black guys that she met on a dating website. Her first time was in college, but it wasn't anything exciting.

Her boyfriend played basketball, and the entire team of ten men was about to arrive at her house.

So she got cleaned up and waited for them to come inside. They came in wearing their uniforms and sat down in her living room as if it was normal.

Sandi's boyfriend, Scott, was in charge. He told Sandi to strip for the men who sat surrounding her. She did so without any hesitation. She stripped off all of her clothes and stood there naked in front of the team. Sandi was a brunette with a firm body and large, firm breasts.

Sandi loved having all these lustful eyes looking at her.

Scott reached into a cupboard and removed several bottles of baby oil. The men began pouring oil over her body from head to toe.

They covered her stomach, chest, back, arms, and legs. Before long, she was soaking wet with oil. Sandi's body twitched with pleasure as she felt ten huge sets of hands explore every inch of her.

The men began to remove their clothes. Sandi gasped as one by one, ten huge monster cocks emerged. The men began rubbing their dicks all over Sandi's oiled body. Sandi looked at the men. Each had wild desire in their eyes.

Scott nodded at one of the men and suddenly Sandi was picked up and put down on a massage table. Sandi had been working on her deep throat skills and the moment had come to put them to use. The men lined up. The ones with the biggest cocks were last in line.

"Fuck my throat, you animals." Sandi was wild with passion. A man grabbed his cock and positioned himself at her face.

"Suck me bitch!" he growled. Sandi sucked him into her hot, wet mouth. Inch by inch, the cock slowly disappeared into her throat. She gagged slightly.

"That's it," said Scott. "Take it all." Sandi began to suck hard on the cock. Her spit was running out of her mouth and down her chin onto her tits.

Sandi was taking the full length with no problem. She squealed with delight as the cock slammed into her throat.

One by one Sandi worked her way down the line of men, taking their full length into her mouth.

"This is the one I've been waiting for." Sandi was at the last cock.

The man was seven feet tall and his cock measured over fifteen inches.

"No one has ever fully deep-throated my cock. Let me see you take it all."

Sandi lay on the table with her head over one end, her mouth open and ready.

"Fuck my mouth with your monster cock. Oh yeah, fuck my whore mouth."

The big guy pushed forward. Sandi closed her mouth around the head just as the man gave a mighty shove and entered her throat. Sandi choked and gagged as she tried to swallow him. Inch by inch, the man got deeper and deeper.

Finally, his massive dick was completely inside Sandi's throat. She moaned with delight as the man started really fucking her throat, thrusting his full length in and out with each stroke.

"I'm going to cum, bitch!" yelled the man. Sandi knew what that meant. The man pulled out and shot a huge load of hot cum all over her face and tits.

"Yes! Cum all over me with your giant cock." Sandi licked up the cum dripping off her face as the men laughed. Scott was looking on with delight.

"Right, my little slut needs to get fucked." Scott picked her up and placed her on a large bed. Sandi was wild with passion now.

"Please fuck me boys, I need you all right now." Two of the men wasted no time. One lubed up his cock and slid inside Sandi's tight ass. Sandi let out a scream as she felt the huge cock filling her ass. Another man was waiting with his cock out. He took the place of the first one and shoved his cock into Sandi's pussy.

"I want you both inside me!" The two men climbed on top and started pounding her ass and pussy. Sandi had never experienced a double penetration before, and she loved it.

The two men were driving her wild and soon they were both slamming into her holes like madmen. Sandi was screaming and moaning loudly. "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me with your monster cocks."

Sandi could feel an orgasm rising inside her. Being watched by so many men as she was getting fucked was driving her wild. The two men felt Sandi's body twitch as the orgasm took hold.

"Yeah, bitch! Cum for us!" the two men shouted. Sandi screamed with pleasure. Sandi had cum, but she wanted more.

"I want three cocks inside me."

"We'll give it to you, bitch." Scott called out. One of the other men got up and moved behind her. "Stick two cocks in her ass." Scott was loving seeing his girlfriend taking so much cock. Sandi now had three huge cocks inside her. Scott grabbed her hair and forced her head down towards his own cock. Sandi opened her mouth and Scott plunged his cock into her throat.

"Now you're taking four dicks, you cock hungry whore."

Sandi was being used like a cheap whore, and she loved it. She was sucking cock while her asshole and pussy were being ravished. Sandi was looking at the man with the giant cock who had cum on her earlier. He was now recovered and stroking his fully erect cock.

"I want you in my ass, you fucker." The other men got off Sandi. She positioned herself on all fours. "Pound my ass with your monster cock." The man grabbed her hips and forced his cock into her ass. "That's it, fuck my ass, you animal."

Sandi was breathing heavily. She was moaning and groaning. Scott watched from the front as Sandi's tits bounced with every stroke. "Fuck my ass harder! Harder! Harder!" Sandi was taking all fifteen inches with no problem.

"I'm cumming! Keep fucking my ass!" Scott watched with delight as Sandi's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came.

The man kept pumping his cock in and out of Sandi's ass. Sandi was panting and moaning. "Ahhh, Fuck! More! Give me more. Fill my ass with your cock."

Scott nodded at the monster cock man and he pulled out of Sandi. Scott flipped her onto her back. "Time for us to cum, baby." Sandi moaned with pleasure as she saw 10 huge cocks surround her.

"Dump your loads all over me, boys. Drench me in cum." The men laughed as they began jerking off over Sandi. Sandi played with her clit as the men's jerking reached fever pitch. "Give me cum!"

Sandi felt the first jet hit her big tits. Then all ten men seemed to cum at once, covering her body. Sandi was covered in hot thick cum.

"That's it. Cover me in your hot jizz." The jets kept coming. Sandi had never seen so much cum. As the last man finished shooting his load on her, Sandi was tired but wanted more.

"More! You can still fuck me." Sandi pleaded. Scott smiled and picked her up.

"You dirty, little whore, you need a shower." Scott carried Sandi upstairs to the bathroom and ran the shower. Sandi washed herself and Scott dried her.

"Please, baby, I need more cock."

Scott smiled. "You have a rest and I will see what I can do." Scott pulled out his phone as Sandi lay down. "Ok, boys, we have a go situation. Be here in an hour." Scott knew an American Football team and they were ready to come over after finishing practice.

Sandi fell into a deep, pleasurable sleep. When she woke up, she was surrounded by forty huge, naked guys with the biggest dicks she had ever seen and a smiling Scott.

"Is that what you wanted, Sandi?" Sandi was speechless. Scott kissed her deeply. "Tonight, you are going to be taken by the whole team. We're going to fill you with a bunch of big, black cocks tonight. Are you ready? Ok then, let's begin."

Sandi couldn't believe she was getting another dream gangbang. She was completely excited. Sandi was led downstairs by the forty men and into the living room. The basketball team was still there, drinking and smoking. Sandi looked at Scott wide-eyed. "Am I going to get fucked by fifty guys?"

Scott just smiled as her whole body was covered in hands and cocks. Sandi was led over to the couch and laid down. She felt Scott sliding off her dress, and then her bra followed suit. She felt hands grabbing her nipples and pinching them lightly. Sandi moaned as the men began kissing her, sucking her neck, licking her tits. Sandi was completely engulfed by ravenous men, and she loved it. This time Scoot got out his video camera and began live streaming to the internet. Sandi was going to get fucked by fifty men but watched by thousands.

Sandi was lying naked on the couch with the biggest dicks touching her everywhere. The men were caressing her smooth skin. She felt a cock enter her pussy, and she groaned with pleasure. She felt another cock slide into her ass. "That's right, fuck me, use me, fuck me hard. But give me more cock." In a flash, Sandi felt two cocks in her ass and two in her pussy. She had never been so full of cocks.

Sandi felt a hand on her clit. "Fuck me with your big black cocks. Fuck me with all your big black cocks." Sandi felt an orgasm starting to build. "Fuck me until I cum; fuck me harder than you've fucked before." The men obliged.

Sandi was in heaven. She had never been treated like this. The men were using every hole in her body. They were fucking her mouth, ass, pussy, and tits.

Sandi was fucked like a cheap whore, and she loved it. As her orgasm built, she felt like she was in heaven. As she came, she reached out to grab more cocks. But then suddenly she passed out. She went limp, but the men continued fucking her. She was like a rag doll being used for the men's pleasure. Sandi awoke sometime later. She was lying on the couch with a few dozen men around her. Scott, still filming, smiled. "I've got something special for you." He pulled her up and took her over to two huge men. They were over seven feet tall. Their monster eighteen-inch cocks twitched as she approached.

"Those huge dicks are gonna make me cum. I'm going to cum all over your huge cocks. Watch closely." Sandi bent over and presented her ass to the two giant black men. The men picked her up. One slid his cock into her dripping pussy, the other into her ass. Soon she was bouncing on the biggest cocks anyone had ever seen.

"Fuck me silly. Fuck me hard. Fuck my holes, you fucking monsters."

Sandi was riding the giant cocks like a pro. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your huge cocks!" Sandi's body shook as the men pounded her pussy and ass. One of the men looked Sandi in the eyes as he rammed his giant dick in and out of her pussy.

"I love your huge, black cocks." Sandi was crying as she came again on the massive cocks. The men increased their pace and fired their loads into her pussy and ass. "Give me all your cum! Give it to me. I need it!"

Sandi felt the huge loads explode inside her. The jets of cum fired up and filled her. "Ahhhhhh fuck yes! Fill my holes with your hot cum!" Sandi was overwhelmed. The men laughed.

As the men cleaned themselves up, Scott came up to Sandi. Cum was gushing from her holes as she stood, legs trembling. "Are you tired yet?"

Sandi looked directly at Scott. "Hell no, we are just getting started. I hope you are getting all this on your camera!." Scott laughed. "Your wish is my command." Sandi lay down and stared at the dozens of cocks waiting to fuck her.

"Come and get it, boys!" Within seconds, her holes were filled as man after man took turns fucking her. Sandi was a cum guzzling whore, and it seemed she couldn't get enough. She demanded each man to fuck her as hard as they could, willing them on. "Come on, fuck me! Fuck me. Faster. Harder."

Sandi was a true slut. She was getting fucked by multiple cocks at once and loving it. Everyone had now had a turn using Sandi, but not many had cum. Sandi ordered them all to jerk off and cum on her tits. The men stood in a large circle around Sandi. The sight of all these men jacking off around her was incredible.

One man stepped forward. "I'm going to shoot all over those huge tits. Spray them full of my hot cum." Sandi looked up and within seconds, multiple jets were bouncing off her tits. Then more cum hit her face. Cum was spraying all over her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your hot cum!" Sandi looked down, and the floor was covered in cum. "I love it! Keep fucking my tits!" The men began firing another torrent of cum at her. Within just a couple of minutes, she was covered in cum once again.

Scott was loving this show. He could hardly believe his good fortune. Here he was, with one of the most beautiful women in the world, watching her have sex with 50 men. Sandi was guided to the bathroom, where she showered and changed. Scott brought her back downstairs. He had set up a projector and was playing back Sandi's gang bang. Sandi couldn't believe what she was seeing. The past few hours felt like a dream, but here it was in 4k reality.

Sandi walked over to Scott and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sandi said over and over. "Next time I want a hundred guys to fuck me."

Scott threw her a wicked glance. "I will see what I can do."

luckylucas
luckylucas
114 Followers