Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 17B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your third cock of the morning and I bet you'd like loads more," he muttered, driving his penis into me.

I gripped his bare bottom giving vent to my usual ecstatic cries as his penis drove in and out of me, unconcerned that the chamber maid in the next room would hear. He came suddenly and unexpectedly, his penis still surging in and out of me as it discharged.

Bryce withdrew and while he was wiping his penis on a pair of my soiled panties I departed to the en-suite. I was still sitting on the loo when Bryce entered to stand watching until I'd finished.

Repeating his earlier proposition Bryce then left and I finished my packing with much to think about.

Would I take him up on it? Although in some respects I found his plan disgusting I can't deny that

something about it also appealed to me.

* * *

(Early-November.) Douglas, third meeting.

Hubby's excitement was probably equal to mine as we travelled towards London on Friday evening. It would be my third weekend with Douglas but only the second for J of course. John had agreed readily to Douglas's suggestion of a three night stay, despite the fact that he himself would have to leave on the Sunday due to work commitments on Monday morning.

Douglas met us off the train, again greeting me with flowers and chocolates, before carrying my case to the waiting taxi.

Checking in at the hotel hubby was clearly embarrassed to be assigned a single room next to Douglas's double, with the hotel staff knowing that a) John and I were married, and b) I was spending the three nights with Douglas.

Outside the room Douglas told hubby he was keen to make love to me.

"We'll meet up in the bar for a drink later."

"Can't I watch?" pleaded hubby.

"Not tonight, I want to reacquaint myself with your wife's lovely body in peace first. When we come back from the theatre tomorrow night I'll let you watch but it will only be the once and which, incidentally, will be the arrangement going forward. Look on the bright side though; I arranged to have your room next to ours so you'll be able to hear Sandi's happy cries while I make love to her. Happy wanking," Douglas smiled at John and escorted me into the room.

While we undressed Douglas asked if I thought he was being unfair to J.

"Not at all. My husband needs a firm hand to teach him his place."

"Exactly what I thought. Knowing he and I have similar tendencies I thought he'd be happy to take on a submissive role."

By now Douglas was naked and slowly stimulating his penis, a penis which would afford me much pleasure over the coming years, although at that time of course I was unaware of the fact.

The lovemaking that night was exquisite and when we met him in the bar later hubby admitted to having thoroughly enjoyed laying on his bed masturbating while listening to us.

"Well in that case you can do the same tomorrow, instead of watching. Curbing your voyeurism will make it that much better when you do eventually watch."

When hubby protested Douglas told him firmly to shut up, the decision had been made. Hubby continuing to voice his protests Douglas said, "Be quiet or I'll order you back to your room."

His words silenced hubby, though not for long and Douglas said, "That's it, you've left me no choice. Finish your drink and go to your room."

I could tell that Hubby was excited by the subservient role Douglas was assigning to him as he drank up and left without another word, leading me to believe he'd engineered the situation all along.

"I'm rather enjoying my new found dominance," Douglas told me. "In fact I might not let him watch next time either, which incidentally could be in January as I can get tickets for The Caretaker if you're agreeable."

"That would be lovely," I told Douglas resting my hand on his thigh.

There seemed little point in being discrete as most of the hotel staff probably knew the situation between us by this time. At first glance it might seem that hubby was being placed in a highly embarrassing position but I knew it was one he revelled in.

So it was that the weekend passed without hubby watching Douglas making love to me at all and it would continue thus for sometime.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2000 I must include three other guys:

(May.) Matthew.

(October.) Paul J.

(December.) Pete.

12