Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hardly believe this is happening," Chas said, fingering me steadily.

"Well it is so make the most of things," I smiled, before showering his face and lips with kisses, probing his mouth with my tongue.

"I've often fantasized about fucking an older women and you're old enough to be my mum!" he blurted suddenly.

"Now is the chance to make your fantasy a reality then," I told Chas, excitedly squeezing his buttocks with both hands.

Abruptly perching myself on the end of my parent's table I leaned back on my elbows, spreading my legs really wide.

"Lick my cunt Chas," I urged, my language seeming to excite the lad.

Dropping to his knees Charles stared between my thighs for a moment before pressing his mouth to my cunt. He was licking me then, quickly learning what to do from my responsive cries. Finding my clitoris he worked on it in magical fashion and seemed highly excited by my orgasmic cries and yells.

Needing no further instruction Chas rose to his feet and I yelled again, this time when his penis drove into me.

Charles fucked me at a furious pace but my wild and vociferous cries were caused, at least in part, by the knowledge that I'd completed my conquest of the brothers.

Later, I took Charles upstairs to continue our lovemaking on the bed, by now my excitement tinged a little by the thought that one of the brothers might let slip something about my antics with them to Les. What would my lover think if he discovered I'd had sex with all three of his sons while he was away!

It was the early hours of the morning by the time Charles left and I drifted off to sleep happy in the knowledge that I'd be seeing more of the brothers before my stay at the house ended.

In fact I saw one of them earlier than anticipated.

I was in the kitchen next morning, preparing breakfast, when Edward strode in.

"Surprised you don't keep the doors locked after that burglary a few years ago," he said.

"What do you want, as if I didn't know?"

"I'm working a long way from the farm today and can't wait until the evening. Thought I'd start the day with a 'quickie'."

The grinning Edward was unbuckling his jeans as he spoke so I switched the kettle off. I was only wearing a short towelling robe following my shower so it was a simple matter to slip it off.

"I didn't think you'd say no Sandi," he commented, jeans and underpants round his ankles.

"A 'quickie' can be exciting," I told Edward, bending over the end of the kitchen table and wiggling my bottom at him.

"Your cunt must be permanently wet and ready for it!" Edward exclaimed as he fingered me briefly.

Driving his penis into me, he gripped my hips tightly, to fuck me with deep steady thrust, calling me a very randy woman as he did so.

Evening.

It was a little after eight in the evening when the trio of brothers arrived. Seeing no point in wasting time I took them straight upstairs to the bedroom where Andrew and Edward immediately began undressing, with the hesitant Chas looking a little uncertain. While the others were thus occupied I took Chas in my arms to kiss him, my tongue probing his mouth, hoping to help him relax. However, with the others now naked I urged Chas to undress and turned my attention to them, eagerly grabbing two very erect cocks.

"What did I tell you Andy, Sandi's really into this sort of thing," Edward, by far the brashest of the brothers said, slipping a hand beneath the robe and discovering my nakedness beneath. "She's so keen to get her knickers off for us she didn't bother to put any on!" he laughed.

"Yep, Sandi's cunt is wet already, just as it was when I had her this morning," he announced, his fingers working their magic between my thighs.

With Andrew closing behind me, his hard penis pressing into the small of my back, I kissed Edward hungrily. Our tongues entwined and I could just see Chas over his shoulder, naked himself by this time but still looking uncertain. I beckoned him to move closer, wanting a penis in each hand again.

With Andrew kissing the nape of my neck, his hands up under the robe cupping my breasts, I was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.

"Here have a go young'un. I've opened her cunt up so give it a good hard fingering," Edward said, making way for Charles.

The youngest brother seemed more relaxed by this time and eagerly began fingering me. A grinning Edward stood watching, slowly rubbing his erection.

Next, relieved of my robe, I knelt on the carpet and urged the brothers to stand around me. Then I worked on cocks and balls, licking, kissing and sucking them to my hearts content, moving my mouth from genitals to genitals repeatedly but always retaining two cocks in my hands while working on a third.

After what seemed an age it was Edward who raised me to my feet and urged me to lay over the end of the bed so they could reciprocate.

Naturally, he was the first to kneel on the carpet between my legs, his tongue flicking back and forth over my cunt. The others knelt on the bed either side of me and each worked on a nipple, licking and sucking. My groping hands quickly found their cocks and the excitement I experienced at that moment is indescribable.

The first orgasm, the first of many, washed over me and I shouted my joy, delighted that the three of them simply swapped places and the stimulation of my nipples and cunt went on. Hands caressed my skin while tongues worked on my most sensitive areas until I was squealing almost continuously.

Suddenly though, I was flipped over onto my tummy and to my delight a tongue set to work on my anus. It was of course, Edward licking my anus while his brothers looked on in awe, or so it seemed.

"See, what did I tell you; have a go," Edward said, making way for Andrew.

Chas merely watched while his brothers took turns to perform analingus on me, swapping places continually so I could hardly keep up with which of them it was licking me!

Eventually though, I was again flipped over and the grinning Edward mounted me. To my delight the others knelt either side so I could play with their cocks while he fucked me.

Despite having had sex with me in the morning Edward didn't last long but within seconds of his penis being withdrawn Andrew's drove into me in its stead.

Slower and more controlled than Edward, Andrew's penis thrusts quickly had me crying out loudly with delight.

Edward joined Charles playing with my breasts while their brother fucked me, at one point putting his mouth close to my ear and whispering, "I'm having your bum hole next."

Did Edward expect me to be shocked? I simply smiled at him too preoccupied with the lovely feel of Andrew's penis driving in and out of me to concern myself with a reply.

Then it was Charles' turn and hesitant to begin with the youngest brother surprised me when, eventually settling into his rhythm, he fucked me faster than either of the others.

We had a refreshment break then, Andrew departing to the kitchen to fetch the beers I'd bought in A***** earlier that day.

With the four of us clustered together on my parents bed I hoped it would stand the weight. A broken bed on their return would be difficult to explain!

Happily playing with cocks and balls; I say happily because all three brothers quickly regained erections, I was in my element. Hands caressed and explored my body, fingers probing both cunt and anus, Edwards doing the latter.

Soon though empty cans were being put aside and Edward, the leader throughout, urged me to get up on hands and knees.

Taking up the position with alacrity I found him kneeling and leaning backwards in front of me so promptly took his penis between my lips. For once I didn't release it when a penis drove into my cunt. I guessed correctly that it was Andrew as taking a tight grip on my thighs he fucked me steadily. Charles' fingers found my clitoris to stimulate while his brother fucked me and I sucked on Edward's penis, feeling delirious with excitement.

Andrew lasted a lot longer this time, eventually coming, his penis jerking spasmodically in my depths.

Chas took his place and as his penis entered me Edward said, "My turn next and I'm having your bum hole, remember!"

"Fine," I replied, briefly removing my mouth from Edward's penis.

And that's what proved to be the final act of an exciting evening.

Kneeling on the very edge of the bed this time I felt fingers applying gel to my anus, penetrating it repeatedly in the process, fingers which proved to be Andrew's as he prepared me for his brother. Then a well-lubricated member prodded my anus and with Andrew holding my buttocks apart, Edward eased his penis inside.

"Ah yes!" he called out as more and more of his penis slipped inside my anus.

Thrusting in and out then, more and more of his penis penetrating my anus with each thrust, Edward announced triumphantly, "I've had all three of her holes now!"

I saw Charles looking slightly bemused as he watched his brother having anal intercourse with me. On and on it went, his penis drilling my anus relentlessly, hands gripping my hips tightly.

"Finger my cunt, play with my clit," I urged Charles who snapped out of his daze to do so.

With everything that was happening to me I experienced several more orgasms before Edward finally came, his penis coming to rest deep inside my anus.

"Now I've fully possessed you!" he crowed, slowly withdrawing his penis and telling his brothers, "take a look at her gaping bum hole."

Charles was elected to spend the night with me, Edward wanting to get home to his wife and Andrew needing to maintain a presence at the farm.

So, after clearing up the empty cans and such like I settled into bed happily with my young and considerate lover.

The advantage of that arrangement was that we were able to indulge in a really long and leisurely session of lovemaking in the morning before a very happy and contented Charles returned to the farmhouse, though not before he gallantly helped me in cleaning the house to remove all traces of our activities.

I drove home later in a very happy frame of mind, although with a slight concern that Les might come to hear about my shenanigans with his sons.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2010.

My addiction to having sex with anonymous guys, courtesy of Bryce continues, and I made a number of visits to his hotel.

I had sex with Les many times during the year, with hubby remaining as enthusiastic about the arrangement as ever.

I must also include nine other guys:

(February.) Dean, lorry driver.

(April.) Pablo, young Argentinian.

(May.) Kurt and Gottfried, delegates at a conference in Munich.

(June.) Carlo and Guiseppe, delegates at a conference in Bologna.

(October.) Ted, hotel guest.

(December.) Joel and Will, delegates at a conference in New York.

12