Sandi's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's not that...well it is," I stammered all over the place. "Wait, let me start this...really, lots of people think we're a cute couple? How does that ever come up?"

Anna replied, "Well, you two have come to a few of the holiday parties. There was always good chemistry with you two. And that time you two came to the halloween party as pirates; you two reeked of the sea. The girls all gossip about that stuff."

"Yeah," I let out a little laugh, "we might have gone overboard there. We buried our clothes at the beach where they'd get hit by high-tide for two days. Then we let our clothes hang in the sun for about ten days. Hmmm," I was distracted as I thought about the high school classification of me and Sandi that had just been revealed to me. Sandi would probably like that. I went back to topic, "Let me start over. This sounds bad, but Sandi and I never broke up or had any rocky incident."

Anna's eyes darkened. "What the hell was that about then? Wait, I don't even want to know." She turned and started off.

Great! I had pissed her off. "Wait, Anna. Can you hear me out?"

She turned around and glared at me.

"Sandi had a fantasy that I acted out on. It involved you. You should have been in on it. I apologize, I acted impulsively." This wasn't going well. "Sandi has extended an invitation for you to come over."

"What, are you just a couple of pervs? Are you that whipped that you just do anything she says?" Anna spat.

"Somewhat pervs and I'm quite smitten by her, so yes." I answered. Then I added, "The cutest couple likes you and would like for you to come over."

Shaking her head, Anna gave a smirk of disbelief. "Whatever," she walked away.

"Wait!" I called to her. I was quickly scribbling on a scrap of paper. "On the chance that the Ninth Circle of Dante's Hell becomes an Inferno and you want to have some fun, here's my number." I stuffed the paper in her hand.

She crumpled it and walked away.

"Oh well," I thought to myself.

* * *

I got home, threw my keys, change, wallet, and phone on the kitchen counter near the front door. I found Sandi in our room typing away and swaying to something of Voltaire's non-country, non-kiddie works. She was wearing a ridiculously short plaid skirt and a tight, plain, pink t-shirt that said on the front, "Good Girls Go To Heaven, Bad Girls Go Down". She was also wearing a hairband that had cat ears on it. The cat was weaving around her legs.

"Well, I goofed pretty bad," I said.

She spun in her chair to look at me.

"Anna's pretty pissed. Pigs will fly and Tea Partiers will be sane before she talks to me again," I sighed, Sandi looked a bit bummed. I had been getting a little hyped about Anna and was, therefore, feeling bummed too. "On a lighter note, we have apparently been best couple for the last several years."

"Huh?"

"We were noticed at the holiday parties that we attended. It would have been quite distressing for the hens if we had broken up like I led Anna to believe we had."

"Hens? What are you talking about?" Sandi asked.

"The gossips at work. We are quite an item."

Sandi smiled and came over and hugged me. She had a really light scent of vanilla and orange about her. "That's pretty cool, besides being twelve or so years late to care about it." She said.

"Were you eating ice cream?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"You smell like vanilla and orange checkered ice cream."

"That's what this fragrance is supposed to be," she smiled.

I laughed as I headed for the bathroom, "That's awesome. I think I know what I want for dessert. Right now I'm going to hit the shower, though. What's for dinner?"

"Bear balls," Sandi called back.

I groaned, "I'll skip straight to dessert."

* * *

I dried off, threw a t-shirt and shorts on, and headed out to the kitchen. Sandi was throwing together some pasta and jarred sauce. I pulled the parmesan out of the fridge and put it on some buttered sourdough slices to throw in the oven for a couple of minutes. Oh yeah, quality meal right there.

My phone buzzed on the counter. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" I answered.

After hearing the reply I covered the microphone and whispered to Sandi, "Turn the TV on. Someone in the Tea Party said something intelligent."

Sandi put her hands in front of her, describing large tits. I nodded in response. She smiled and did a faux ballerina twirl; she was getting hyped.

"Right, right," I acknowledged to Anna. "Really, I feel bad...No we're just hanging around, no plans. We were just going to eat some all American jarred food."

Anna reiterated that she had had fun with me and over and over again mentioned that Sandi and I were asses and then stated she was game and wanted to come over.

"Yeah, tonight's fine. What time frame are you looking at?"

Sandi walked by and blurted out, too loudly, "Tell her to clean her ass."

"No, no, ignore her. That's not what she's implying, she's kidding...right, that's what she's thinking about...unless you're up for it. I swear, our place is surprisingly normal," I tried to cover for Sandi as I glared at her, what a little pisser. "Yeah, we're at the Commonwealth Apartments, right, how did you know?" I was a little surprised. "Oh, that's right. Our number is 2A. The complex is kind of odd, the big numbers are in front, we'll be towards the back. Park in any of the non-covered spots"

Sandi was putting our food on plates and threw the bread in the oven.

"OK, we'll see you then. Hey, I have a request since your mobile, if you don't mind? Could you stop at the store and get some vanilla and orange checkered ice cream?"

* * *

"When is she coming over?" Sandi asked and took a bite of our parmesan toast. She was giggling and quite giddy.

"She said around ten," I replied. I was wearing a smile too. While it was all too easy for Sandi to get excited like this, it certainly lightened the air and was fun to watch. I was also getting excited for tonight.

"You're brightening up." Sandi observed.

"I'm sorry. It shouldn't be because another girl is coming over."

"Don't worry. It's going to be fun. We're going to have fun. Ten is getting kind of late, isn't it?"

"Yeah, Anna suggested calling in tomorrow."

Sandi smiled.

"If she mentions your fantasy, she was part of it from the get go, OK?" I enforced in Sandi one thing I had told Anna that wasn't quite true.

The next couple of hours went by a little on the slow side. Sandi cleaned up and came out with the same outfit including the cat ears. She teased me through my shorts; she thought it would be funny if I answered the door with my boner stretching them out. I told her to cut it out. She went back to typing and I checked The TV to see if anything had indeed happened. Either the news stations had not yet gotten the news or things were still kind of dim; probably the latter. "Dipshits." I thought to my self.

* * *

Finally there was a knock at the door. Sandi was at the door before the knocks ended. When I approached, the door was opening and Sandi was somewhat hidden behind the door as it opened.

"Hi Anna." I greeted.

"Wow, automatic door?" she asked.

"No," I glanced at Sandi, "not quite."

Anna was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, nothing fancy. The t-shirt was snug and showing off her curves.

"You're not leaving much to the imagination." Anna observed as she scoped my underwear and t-shirt that I was in.

"Well, I am at home and just lounging." I replied.

Sandi poked her head out from behind me, as a child might when they were meeting a stranger. "Wow," she whispered as she scoped Anna's bod.

"I brought your ice cream. I hope you're planning something straight with it." Anna stated.

I took it from her, "Just planning on eating it, had a craving. Come in. You remember Sandi?" I took the ice cream to the freezer.

I heard the door close and then a startled laugh. Going back to the entry I saw Sandi had come up behind Anna and reached around to fondle her breasts.

"Wow Craig look at these! You're right, they are firm. Is that just your bra?" Sandi asked.

Anna made a shy laugh, "No, I had a lift done a few years ago. In clothes, they don't look too much different," she placed one of her hands over Sandi's and shook her breasts, "but they hang better now when loose."

"Can I get you anything? Water, milk, bear balls, tequila?"

"No, I finished a bottle earlier and brought another," she held up a bottle of shiraz that I somehow missed. "Bear balls?"

I just ignored the question, better to leave the bear balls a mystery. "Do you want to open that up?"

"Unless you guys want some now, I have had enough for now."

I then noticed that her voice did have an ever-so-slight slur to it and her face was flushed.

I put the wine on the counter and took Anna's hand and led her to the bedroom. Sandi was holding and kneading the whole time while giggling. Had she hit the tequila when I wasn't looking?

I pointed out the living room that was just past the kitchen entry, you could get to it through the entry hall or through the other side of the kitchen. We went down the little hall to the bedroom, "It's a one bedroom, but it has a master and hall bathroom. It's a pretty cool setup."

The cat flew out of the bedroom, batted at my feet as I walked, jumped and turned 180 degrees mid-air, and tore back into the room.

"What the hell was that?" Anna asked.

"Akuma." Sandi responded with an air of foreboding mystery.

We entered the bedroom. "King bed," I smiled as pointed out. Sandi spun off of Anna, in one of her faux ballerina spins, and made her way to the bathroom. I heard teeth being brushed shortly after. Anna sat on the bed and hung her head a little.

"Are you all right?" I asked

She looked up at me, "Yeah, I'm a little nervous and a little tipsy. Sandi's going to join?"

"Her original request was to watch, but I imagine she'll join in. Is that all right?"

"It feels kind of weird. I haven't ever fooled around with another girl. It's not something I ever desired or thought I would." Anna replied. "I also had an asshole ex that was a little too pushy for me to try."

"For real, don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. We're pretty lax. I mean look," I pointed upward, "for pervs, we don't even have a mirror on the ceiling." I laughed, "And Sandi can be shooed if need be."

Anna smiled. I sat down next to her on her left. I turned and moved my left hand softly across her belly, wrapped around her opposite side and kissed her. She responded in kind and put her left arm around my back.

The bed shifted as Sandi hopped on. I pulled away from Ann, "You heard?" referring to Anna's concern.

"Yeah."

* * *

Anna and I made out for a while. Sandi eventually came up behind and wrapped her arms around me. She rubbed one hand over my chest and the fingers of her other through my hair and sometimes I felt her chin on my shoulder as she watched, other times she was kissing and sucking on my neck. She sometimes goes through a vampire phase and bites. I was glad she wasn't doing that that night. She also has caps that she puts on her canines that go with that phase. I was also glad that she didn't have those in.

Eventually we parted mouths and I started to work on Anna's shirt, Sandi still clung behind me and watched. Anna helped out with her shirt. The sight was impressive. She was wearing a black bra with emerald green trim and embroidery. It gave full cover, exposing very little flesh. There was practically no gap between fabric and breast and the bra was not biting into her flesh causing that weird double boob look. The band was wide all around back. Bras that fit were hot. I never cared for the look of the ones biting into the chest or the ones that were more bra than boob. As a guy it looked uncomfortable, I couldn't imagine how the gal felt.

"Wow." Sandi said lowly, right next to my ear. I turned my head toward Sandi's and smiled in agreement.

I reached my hands over and lifted and squeezed. Anna looked down and watched. She had a slight smile.

Sandi reached one of her hands out and tentatively touched Anna's left breast. Anna didn't object and Sandi just lightly rubbed her fingers over the curve, just feeling the fabric. She giggled a little and shifted anxiously behind me. Other than occasionally wearing a spandex-like sports bra, Sandi didn't wear them. She didn't really have need, most of them just gave that too much bra, not enough boob look on her small frame. I guessed that bras were a novel idea for her.

Anna put an arm behind her back and unclasped her confines. She then did a little bit of a tease while holding her front with one arm and slipping the other arm out of its strap and then swapping. When she was done she pulled her arms away and her bra stayed in place. I smiled, I was memorized. A few seconds passed and Sandi batted the bra off, it fell to the floor. Anna let out a laugh in response to Sandi's motion.

Anna's nipples weren't at attention, they were practically smooth. Her areolae had to be close to three inches in diameter.

"Wow," both Sandi and I said in unison. Yeah, if it wasn't obvious, we are titpigs.

I went back to shifting and squeezing. Sandi stayed clinging to me, probably feeling that touching raw boob might be pushing the comfort boundary at that moment. Anna's skin was soft and smooth and cool to the touch. I closed my eyes for a second and flashed back to when I fucked her at work. I had seen so little then, and I was kind of recreating the scene with the new imagery available.

"I seem to remember something about face burying." Anna's statement brought me back from my reverie.

I must have had a shit-eating grin on my face as I looked at Anna. My cock had been at attention for a little while now, and I could feel a wet spot forming where precum had finally emerged in response to that statement. She smiled back and I pushed her shoulder gently and she lowered herself backward. I didn't spend too much time observing how her tits flattened a little and jiggled as she laid back, I just pounced. Anna was squeezing here tits in an undulating fashion, I could feel the jiggle against my face. I rocked my face back and forth. I felt my stubble brush across her smooth skin and wondered how that felt to her. Anna wasn't complaining.

Sandi had sat back and was no longer clinging while I faced planted into Anna's chest. I heard her giggle some more as I brought my head up and mouthed Anna's nipples. "Awww, does Craig miss his momma?" Sandi teased.

Anna's head rocked to the side as she looked away laughed. It appeared that she was probably more embarrassed from Sandi's jest than I would ever be.

Anna let out a couple of quite moans as I was coaxing her nipples up. They weren't quite what I felt before, but again it could be that visual disconnect.

I felt the bed shift as Sandi got off and then felt her hands near my side as she unfastened Anna's belt. Anna shifted her weight and lifted her hips after the sound of a zipper and Sandi was wiggling her jeans off.

I pulled away from Anna's pillows to see what Sandi had uncovered. I absently had a hand cupped over Anna's breast while I rubbed my thumb back and forth over her nipple.

She was wearing the same style boyshorts as before. These matched her bra, black with emerald trim.

Sandi was behind me again, looking over my shoulder. She was rubbing my dick through my shorts. I moved my hand down to Anna's leg and rubbed the length of her thigh and then rubbed inside the thigh and back out again. I teased a little, being careful not to touch her sweet spot. I watched my hand on the curve of her leg and then looked back to her face. Anna's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

"Let me play with you cock." Anna requested.

I stood up, Anna sat up, and Sandi stayed kneeling on the bed. They both watched as I pulled my clothes off; it felt odd to be the center of attention like that. I pulled my shirt off and then my shorts. I kept a close legged stance and as I pulled my shorts down I tucked my cock and balls between my legs. I stood up and stretched and I heard a couple of giggles. There was that stupid naked man with an erection again.

"OK, magic trick's over mister." Sandi said as she patted my ass a couple of times.

I took a normal stance and my pole popped up prominently.

"You're right, it is nothing special." Anna commented with a smirk.

I gave her a sour look, "It's OK if I make fun of my junk, it isn't if someone else does. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Sandi laughed and said theatrically, "I've always been blinded by my love for him, but now that you mention it Anna..."

I turned and glared at Sandi. They both laughed.

Anna shifted her panties down. Sandi hopped off of the bed, let her skirt drop after unzipping it, and kicked it across the room to where the cat was cleaning the inside of her rear leg. Akuma jumped with a start and leaped out of the room making a stuttered, irritated meow. Sandi was wearing really low rise butt floss. The front left little to the imagination and was so low that the tip of her already minimal fuzz was showing. She pulled her shirt off, exposing her swollen areolae and firm nipples.

I turned to Sandi and put my arms around her, squeezing her ass. I leaned forward and kissed her. "You don't really deserve that after what you said."

She smirked and I stepped away. She looked down at herself and rubbed two fingers along her belly where I had left a mark. Sandi stepped close and put those two fingers in my mouth. I could definitely taste the metallic alkaline flavor of my precum.

Sandi pulled her fingers out of my mouth and I hopped on the bed. I laid on my side and had my head near Anna's crotch and my cock near her head. She grabbed me instantly and started stroking. Sandi hopped back on the bed and crawled over to where Anna was working and started rubbing my balls. I heard them both giggle again.

I rubbed my hand around Anna's thighs and groin. I put my index and middle fingers on either side of her slit and rocked them back and forth. The dick stroking stopped and she let out a long moan.

"Hey Sandi, take a look at Anna's hair." She had what, I think, is called a flame cut. Anna's hair was dark, so there was a lot of contrast from the center to where it thinned outward.

Sandi was spooning me almost instantaneously with her head over my shoulder. "Cool, looks like a lot of work."

"I do put a little time into it." Anna said.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about her clit. Her nipples either." Sandi said. She reached her hand to Anna's crotch and then pulled her hand back before making contact, again probably thinking about boundaries.

We went back to our caressing. Sandi watched what I was doing. I ran my middle finger along Anna's snatch, the whole length running along her eraser tip clit, and the cock stroking stopped again. I smiled.

"Fuck." Anna said softly. It didn't really sound like an ecstatic "Fuck," it sounded more like a resigned "Fuck".

I chose to ignore it to see what played out and I continued on Anna's nether. Anna's hand stopped again on my cock and was moving between my legs. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but it became clear that she wanted me to lift my leg. I propped my leg up and I could feel her hand working behind me. At first I thought she was being very adventurous with me, but I realized that she wasn't making direct contact with me and then Sandi made a loud squeal in my ear.

Sandi shuddered and kicked and latched onto me around my right arm and shoulder. I could guess what had happened, but I was in disbelief. I looked down towards Anna's head and could then see that she was definitely looking at and playing with Sandi between my legs. Sandi calmed down, propped her leg too and she let out soft laughs interspersed with soft moans while teething my shoulder. Well, at least it wasn't biting.