Sandra after University Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And an awesome prime it is with you Sandra." Tom added.

I smiled and tweaked my nipples even though they felt like they were already rock hard.

"So are you coming back to our room for round 2 later Sandra?" Leo asked.

"If you play your cards right." I replied.

I looked towards the laps of Tom and Leo to see if I could see any nice bulges but they were sat too close to the table for me to see but I guessed that they would be just as hard as my nipples and clit were.

When we left the cafe we headed to a nearby bar that the guys said was good. As I'd stood up from the cafe table I did the opposite of what girls normally do when they stand up, I adjusted my skirt upwards a bit and was please that when I slid my hand down my front my finger met my uncovered pubis. Even though I wasn't expecting 99% of the people walking around to notice it still felt good to be exposed like that and I was happy as we walked.

The bar was just what I had imagined, lots of happy people, lots of noise, lots of booze and little light. I was sure that I could have taken my skirt off and no one would have realised. That was true whilst we were inside the bar but the guys decided that they wanted to sit outside which was fine by me. I've never really liked crowded bars or clubs. The other advantage of sitting outside was the street lights, people would be able to see me better.

We didn't manage to get a table to sit at but we did manage to get some space next to a big barrel that was being used at a table. That was okay with me as we were stood up, I could turn facing anyway that I wanted which meant that my uncovered slit faced anyone that I wanted. Tom and Leo commented on the fact that they could see it and Leo asked me if I realised what was on display.

"Yes I do," I replied, "it makes me horny knowing that lots of men can see my pussy."

"Doesn't that make you feel slutty?" Leo asked.

"Yes, but I am a slut, an exhibitionistic slut. You 2 fucked me after I'd only known you for a couple of hours and you'll probably fuck me again tonight. Then tomorrow I'll go looking for some other guy or guys to fuck me. Does that bother you Leo?"

"Hell no, no guy in his right mind could look at your body and not want to fuck you. All the other guys at the pool this afternoon wanted to fuck you."

"So there's plenty for me to choose from tomorrow then?"

"Unfasten your top Sandra." Tom said.

That surprised me a little but I smiled and did as I was told, pulling the sides open so that my tits were on display. As I let go of the sides they naturally tried to close a little but they both stopped when the edges caught behind my barbells.

"I haven't seen you when your nipples aren't rock hard Sandra?" Tom said.

"Yeah," I replied, they seem to have been doing me proud ever since I landed in Mallorca. You do know that a girl's nipples are like a boy's cock that he has no control over when it gets hard."

"Yes I do, it's just that most of the other topless girls nipples that I've seen since we got here haven't been as hard as yours look Sandra." Leo said.

"That's probably because I've been feeling horny ever since I got here." I replied then rolled my left nipple between my right thumb and index finger.

As I was doing that I said,

"Yes they do feel hard, you feel them."

I lowered my right hand and both Leo and Tom reached over and rolled my nipples like I had done. I moaned a little as my right hand kept going down and easily found my clit as I spread my feet a little more. Moaning again I said,

"My clit feels just as hard, do you want to feel it?"

"Stupid question." Tom said as his hand beat Leo's to my pussy.

After a few seconds I pulled the hand away and said,

"Patience Tom, you can play with that as much as you like later. Let Leo have a quick play with it."

Leo's hand quickly replaced Tom's and as he gave my clit a quick rub I looked up when I heard a young man say,

"Give her one for me mate. Nice tits by the way."

The young man kept walking with his mates and Leo withdrew his hand.

We spent the next 15 or 20 minutes standing at that table, drinking and talking about all the 'happy' people who were walking by, especially those who looked twice at me or made some comment about what they had seen.

Then, just as Leo was about to go and get us some more drinks, a couple who had been sat near to us got up and left and I had an idea.

"Tom, sit on the front edge of that chair and lean back."

He did and then I backed up to his legs and shuffled my feet back outside his legs.

"Bloody hell Sandra, do you want me to finger fuck you?"

"Nearly right. not your finger, get your cock out and let me sit on it. I'll keep still so no one will be able to tell that you're fucking me."

"Bloody hell," Leo said when he got back with the beers, "are you two doing what I think you are doing?"

"You can't see my cock or Sandra's pussy can you?" Tom asked.

"No, but I know you two and I just know what you are doing."

"You'll get your turn Leo." I said as I gently gyrated my hips.

"You'll make me cum if you keep doing that." Tom said.

"I hope so." I replied.

Leo was stood next to us and all 3 of us were talking and drinking just like all the hundreds of young people who were sat outside all the bars, except that my tits were on display and I was slowly gyrating my hips with Tom's cock inside me. The only things that could have made it better were if we had been on a stage and been totally naked with hundreds of people watching us.

Unfortunately, things couldn't last and Tom said.

"Of fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Seconds later I felt his cock start twitching inside me and his warm cum flooding my insides. That set me off and I too started cumming, fortunately not too loudly. Then I just sat there enjoying the afterglow of what had just happened.

I felt Tom's cock going soft then slip out of me so I warned him that I was about to stand up and by the time I was on my feet and had turned around his cock was back inside his shorts but there was a huge damp patch where I had leaked onto him. Instinctively I went to straighten my skirt but soon remembered that it hadn't covered much of my butt or slit before we fucked so I left it as it was. After all, not many people had realised that my slit was on display and seeing a girl's bare butt was nothing new in Magaluf.

Tom stood up and we continued people watching and seeing if they realised what I was displaying. Unfortunately, not many people were observant enough to realise and those that did either just did a double take before moving on, or shouted some comment that I took as a compliment.

At one point Tom asked me if I wanted to go to a nightclub with them and I think that they were a little relieved when I said that I wasn't a great fan of nightclubs.

After a while we decided to move on and walk around at bit. I freed my top from behind my barbells but I didn't fasten it, just let the 2 halves go wherever they wanted to and I felt really good and horny walking along knowing that my slit and sometimes my tits were on display even if just about everyone didn't realise what was there to be seen.

We ended up walking along the seafront which appeared to be miles long. There's a broad path with a small wall between the path and the beach, and on the other side of the path there are cafe's and small clubs all the way along before you get to the hotels. At that time of night there were still hundreds of people walking about and in the cafes.

At one point the wall was a bit higher and I remembered that Leo hadn't fucked me yet that evening so I told Leo to sit on the wall facing the deserted beach and get his cock out. Then I climbed onto the wall and straddled him facing the path and a busy cafe. My pussy was right in front of his face and he managed to get a quick lick along my slit before I lowered myself onto his cock. Then I stretched my legs forward so that I couldn't get off him easily.

The 3 of us had a conversation whilst I gently gyrated my hips with lots of people walking passed within a couple of metres of us. I think that the 3 of us having a conversation stopped most of the people from thinking much about the way I was straddling Leo but we did get a few puzzled looks and each time I wondered if they knew what we were doing.

Anyway, it didn't take that long for Leo's blue balls to return to their usual colour, albeit them being empty of the cum that was, by then, deep inside me.

Getting me off Leo was a bit of a challenge and as Tom lifted me up I'm sure that a middle-aged man that was passing with his wife, got an eyeful of my spread pussy and my tits as my top came wide open as Tom lifted me.

Back on the path we continued walking and a bit further along we came across a cafe that was sunk lower than the path and it had a little wall between it and the path. The cafe was quite popular and inside there was a band playing and Tom said that the tune was one of his favourites. We stopped and turned to face the cafe to listen and watch the band and I quickly realised that we were stood right next to a table of youngish men. The tables were lower than the path so I decided to step up onto the wall for a better view.

As soon as I got up there I saw that my uncovered slit was at about the height of the faces of the young men sat at the table so I spread my feet a bit and shouted,

"HEY TOM, YOU CAN SEE A LOT BETTER FROM UP HERE."

That drew the attention of one of the young men and he turned to see who had shouted and promptly got an eyeful of my dripping pussy, not only dripping with my juices but with quite a bit of Leo's cum that was still leaking out of me.

I pretended to look at the band whilst asking Tom about the song and I glancing down at the young men. I was pleased to see that one by one they all lost interest in the band and were staring at my pussy. The ratio of Leo's cum to my juices changed in favour of my juices right up until the song ended and I jumped off the wall, still pretending that I didn't know that I'd exposed myself to them.

As we walked away I looked around for notable landmarks so that I could find that place again.

Soon after that Tom suggested that we head back to the hotel. I discretely moved the 2 sides of my top so that it was caught behind my barbells again and we walked back with me exposed like that. When we walked into the bright hotel's reception the man behind the desk looked up at us and smiled.

Within minutes we were in Tom's and Leo's room, or should I say balcony because I wanted them to fuck me out there where we could be seen from the balconies of the hotel opposite. To be honest I was more interested in getting spit roasted by Tom and Leo than anyone who was watching us but the thought that we were being watched felt really good.

After they had swapped ends a couple of times, and my knees has started to hurt, we ended the session and went inside and I told them that I needed a shower. When I got out I looked at the 2 sleeping beauties, finished drying myself, put my sandals on, picked up my bag and clothes and left the room. I walked totally naked to my room, even deciding to go down in the lift just in case someone else was in it. It was empty and I was a little disappointed that I'd got back to my room without seeing another soul.

I put the lights on, opened my curtains and the balcony door, cleaned my teeth then collapsed on my bed.

*****

The sun was shining into my room when I woke up and could hear a boy and a girl talking. Rapidly becoming fully awake I got off the bed and walked out onto the balcony without even thinking about putting any clothes on. I put my hands on the railings then took a deep breath before turning to see my neighbours both staring at my naked front.

"Oh hi," I said, "I didn't realise that I had new neighbours. I'm Sandra, get here last night did you?"

"Yesterday afternoon," the girl said, "I'm Elaine and this is Harry, it really is nice here isn't it?"

"The view is spectacular." Harry said and I watched Elaine thump his arm.

I smiled then replied,

"Oh sorry, I forgot to put some clothes on, I'll go and put something on."

"That's okay Sandra," Harry said, "It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"Well if you don't mind," I replied, "I hate tan lines."

I was looking at Elaine when I said that to see what her reaction was but she seemed quite happy that her boyfriend had just said that it was okay for me to be naked in front of him. I wondered if Elaine would be getting naked outside of her room as I remembered seeing them fucking on their bed the night before.

"Have you seen much of the place yet?" I asked.

"Not really, we were too knackered to do much last night." Elaine replied and I had a quick brain image of seeing them fucking on their bed.

"I haven't been here long either but the pool here is great, being an adults only hotel you can sunbathe and swim like this." I said as I put my open hand in front of me signifying that I meant naked.

"Really." Harry replied then he turned to Elaine and continued, "there you are luv, you can get an all-over tan, are the beaches clothing optional as well?"

I was looking at Elaine as Harry was speaking and she didn't look at all upset that Harry had virtually told her that he wanted her to nude sunbathe.

"No," I replied, "unfortunately not, but I was improving my all-over on the beach yesterday and no one complained. I guess that that's one of the advantages of being a girl."

"So you can be naked on the beach as well Elaine, this is going to be a great holiday." Harry said.

"Time to go for breakfast Harry." Elaine said. "Probably see you around Sandra."

I smiled at them and they went inside, Harry looking at me for as long as he could.

When I went back inside I discovered why I couldn't see many people walking along the streets, it was only 07:30. Feeling wide awake I decided to do my bathroom routine and decide what to do that day whilst I was doing it. As I was shaving around my pussy I had a brainwave, well hopefully it would turn out to be one, whilst Tom and Leo had been showing be around the hotel they'd shown me a room that the hotel laughingly called the gymnasium. When I'd looked into the small room I'd seen a few machines, some weights and some floor mats. At the time I'd turned my nose up at it thinking that it wasn't worth the effort but as I checked all around my genitals to see if any hairs had defied the laser treatment and started growing I had second thoughts and thought that it may be worth a second look.