Sandra & Lori

Story Info
Two Older Ladies meet again, and rekindle past passion.
2.1k words
4.47
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori's body was wet with anticipation. As she slowly dressed in the clothes she knew she would be removing very shortly.

They had met once earlier in the spring, but due to family and financial issues hadn't been able to meet again until now.

Lorie greeted Sandra with open arms, hugging and kissing her. Letting her hands wander down her body as they hugged. Both ladies were in their early 60 and had been without partners for a number of years. Now they were ready to start over again together. The fling in the spring had been just what both had needed. Now their respective life's had settled down, they were in a position to do what they wanted all along.

Now they were moving in together, there was plenty of time for everything. The first thing on the list was making love.

Lorie led Sandra upstairs to the master bedroom they would share.

Several months of pent up passion and longing came flowing out in a gusher of frantic kissing and hands exploring each other's bodies.

Lorie was first to start, undressing. She had dressed especially for this occasion.

A light summer dress, with button front, that went down to her waist, and a classic bra, and pantie set. The bra was a no nonsense hold them up bra, and the panties were the traditional full coverage, what they call now, granny panties. She was most comfortable in those, and she knew Sandra would appreciate them, and would enjoy removing them when the time was right. Lori started to open her dress. Sandra gladly took over, unbuttoning one at a time, slowly revealing Lori's neck, then shoulders and bra straps finely her bra showed. Sandra leaned forward to kiss her between the plunge of her meeting breast and caress her bra inside her half open dress.

She laid back on the bed, her dress opening and totally revealing her bra and most of her belly to Sandra. Sandra wasted no time in finishing the last couple of buttons on Lori's dress. Soon it was laying flat under Lori. They slid Lori's arms out of the sleeves, pulling down her hips and legs and tossed it aside. Lori was right Sandra did like Lori's bra and pantie choice.

Now it was Sandra's turn. She stood up next to the bed over Lori and glazed down upon her nearly naked body and slowly reached behind her back. Finding the zipper, she slid it down. She had practiced doing this so she could do it herself and let Lori enjoy the show. When it was unzipped, the top of the knee length dress loosened up. She slowly slid the dress off her shoulder revealing her neck, and shoulder, and her bra straps. Lori lay and watched as Sandra revealed herself to her, loving every second of it. One the top of the dress was loose, and barely covering the bra, Sandra slid it down her belly and waist. Revealing an original Maidenform bra from the 1950's. It was off white and showed signs of much wear and barely contained Sandra's breast. Lori looked up and gasped, with pleasure as the dress fell the rest of the way down to the floor. Sandra not only had a vintage bra on, but matching panties.

The wet spot on her panties instantly became wetter as she saw Sandra. Sandra lay down on the bed next to Lori. They spent some time kissing. Hands caressing and fingering each other's bras. They felt the breast inside them. Fingering their nipples and feeling them get harder through the bras. Neither seemed to be in a big hurry to take off anything. Finely Sandra sat up and asked Lori to unhook her bra. The old bra came loose and lay on her waist as Sandra's breast sprang loose. Lori looked at the old bra. Smelling Sandra's smell on it and tracing the old stitching. Finely tossing it to the other end of the bed. She concentrated on Sandra's bare breast. Lori leaned forward and started kissing and working Sandra's breast. First one nipple then the other, fingering the nipple she wasn't kissing. They lay kissing and exploring Sandra's breast for quite a while.

Then Lori sat up and let Sandra unhook her bra. While it wasn't fancy, it was solid,and gave ample support. Now both sets of breasts and hung freely now.

They sat looking at each other, and their naked breasts. Each began to finger the other's breast. Lightly at first. Then with renewed passion they took turns kissing each other's nipples, and caressing them.

Lori pushed Sandra down on the bed. Kneeling between her legs, she leaned forward to kiss her way down Sandra's belly, stopping at each stretch mark and gently caressing her belly. paying particular attention to her belly button. Sandra looked down between her breasts as Lori made love to her belly. Her breathing grew heavier as Lori worked her way down towards her panties.

Once Lori came to her panties; She kissed along the waist, fingered her leg openings. Sandra's panties got wetter as Lori played with them. Lori finely came to her wet spot. Leaning lower she smelled it and kissed it. Sandra took a sharp intake of breath as she did this. Sanda raised her hips as Lori gently slid Sandra's vintage panties down, off her hips, and down over her legs.

Sandra now lay naked on the bed. her arms and legs spread out wide, her breast plopped off to either side, and her very hairy pussy opened for Lori to enjoy.

Lori sat a minute enjoying the view of Sandra laying open on her bed.

They both were breathing hard as Lori lay down next to Sandra. They kissed, and Lori let her hands explore Sandra's naked body. Finely her fingers found Sandra's pussy. Lightly fingering her hair and tracing the edges of it made Sandra breathe harder again. Lori finally knelt down between Sandra's legs eyeing her pussy, Lori felt herself get even wetter. Lori reached her fingers into Sandra's hair, fingering lightly and she found her clit. Instantly Sandra tensed up as her clit came even more alive with Lori's touch. Lori lightly blew over her hair, and fingered her clit and then finely nibbled it. Her nose smelling Sandra's juices as she kissed her clit. Working her fingers down she found her labia was wet and ready. Gently she slid a finger in.

Sandra felt all this as she lay in a state of almost Zen. When Lori's finger went in, she startled, but only for an instant. Relaxing as Lori worked her fingers into her sweet spot. Soon there were four fingers moving around inside of her. She also felt her clit being fingered too. Her hips took on a life of their own and started moving with Lori's hands. She bucked and moved until she had an orgasm shaking the whole bed and nearly knocking Lori off her. Sandra lay panting and breathing as she came out of it. As she settled down Lori lay next to her holding her and kissing her and waiting until she was ready for more.

The two ladies lay for a while in each other's arms both breathing heavily.

Lori was still pretty wet and ready.

Standing up and pulling her now very wet panties down and tossed them on the bed with the rest of their clothes.

For the first time in a long time Sandra really got to see Lori in her glory.

At just shy of 6 feet, she was definitely showing signs of age, but so was she.

Loris' breast hung down almost to the top of her belly which was doing some sagging itself. But none of that mattered. Her body was in pretty much the same shape. At their age they have become more accepting that it is what it is, so to speak, and go along with it.

Lori said she had to pee. Into the bathroom she went her ass leaving a nice picture in Sandra's eyes as she went in. Sandra noticed she didn't close the door. Sandra got up to stretch and came to the bathroom door. Watching Lori on the toilet,

"MMMM, that was nice. Best I've had in many years. Thank you, Lori"

"My pleasure, " Lori stood up and the two met at the door, and Sandra kissed Lori.

Sandra led Lori over to the bed. They pushed all their clothes off to the floor and laid down on it. Sandra took Loris in her arms and caressed her bare body. Her hands explored her back down to her ass and eventually caressed her ass. While kissing Lori's shoulder, and fingering Lori's breast with her free hand.

Lori just lay back and let Sandra have her way with her. Lori was soon on her back looking up at Sandra. Sandra, kneeled over Lori's belly reaching down fingering her nipples and gently pulling them.

"You ready?" Sandra asks Lori. Lori nodded yes, with a big grin on her face.

Sandra slowly slid her way down Lori's belly over her legs, all the time Sandra's wet pussy was rubbing against Lori's belly. When Sandra finally got to Lori's legs she got off her, and gently opened her legs. Lori's legs opened to reveal her very hairy pussy. As they opened further it was more oblivious how much hair she had. Running from up her crack, covering her labia and clit and spreading wide across her lower belly. It was a sight to behold. Lori sat staring at Sandra's pussy, having forgotten how nice it was from the first time they'd met.

Lois knelt down low to examine her prize. Lightly blowing over it made the hair move causing Sandra to shudder a bit. a good start. Lori started by lightly tracing the outside edge of the hair, making her squirm as she did so. As she played with Sandra's hair she noticed that Sandra's hair had been changing colors. Just like the hair on her head. It made it even sexier she thought as she fingered a nice bit of hair and gently pulled, giving Sandra a start. Lori then worked her fingers down into the center of her legs. Sandra's clit spring to life as soon as she barely touched it. more fingering made it even more sensitive. Sandra felt the touch of her clit and started moving her hips, and moaning gently to herself, as Lori made her even more excited. Finely Lori let a finger find its way down to her labia. It was soaked, and ready. One then two fingers easily slid in. Her hair tickled her hand as she slid her fingers in and out of her labia. As she added fingers, her thumb played with her clit.

Sandra was instantly feeling the effects of Lori's play. Her hips begin to move on their own in time with Lori's hands. Finely Lori went down to Sandra's pussy, with her mouth. She replaces her thumb, with her mouth on Sandra's clit making it all the more sensitive and more hard. She also worked her tongue down near her fingers, licking her juices as they flowed out around her fingers. Popping her fingers completely out, she put her mouth to work, playing with her labia, and working her tongue as far into her wetness as she could.

Sandra felt her work as she started to scream as the first wave of orgasm began to hit her. As she built up the sensation Lori returned her hand to her pussy. This time sliding all four fingers in quickly and sharply pumping her hand in and out quickly as she kissed whatever part of Sandra she could reach. Lori's other arm was around Sandra's leg holding on for dear life as She began her final orgasm. Sandra shook and stiffened as the last waves of it came over her. Lori lay next to her, her hand still inside her pussy. They wiggled around so they could kiss and caress quietly for a while while the both recovered from their orgasms. Lori finally slid her wet hand from Sandra. They spent quality time licking it dry.

A quick survey around the bed showed they had not been neat lovers. Their clothes were sewn all over the bed, some even on the floor. The covers and sheets of the bed were all messed up. But they didn't care. Sandra and Lori spent the rest of the night in bed. Getting up only later to find food, and other necessities. But clothes were not one of them.