All Comments on 'Sandra Ch. 01'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's my Jackson

What a little slut, but what fun she had. Was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a slut

Double pussy, double anal, what a pounding. This slut is a great risk taker so up the ante by getting her outside with the security team and fucking her over a car, say. I'd like to see her triple penetrated with a fourth cock in her mouth as well. Get Jackson and his team to tell her what they're going to do in great detail and then doing it to her, and tell us what she's thinking and feeling as their four fat cocks fill her up and pull her apart.

spookypaulspookypaulover 4 years ago
Awesome story but.....

Could do with more detail and description of the mess being left inside her.

Me personally i love a sloppy pussy, especially if its had a few loads in it so more detail about each mess being left inside the female recipient would be good.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, what a slut. At her 20th birthday Jackson should organize an all BBC Gangbang with 20 Cocks where everyone fucks her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1723 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandra Series Info