Sandra is Different Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun." I said as we got out of the sight of all the guys.

"Yes it was, and you say that you come here every Monday afternoon Suzie?"

"I only started last week but I intend to make this and the workout a regular thing. I was a bit earlier last week and there wasn't as many people around but this week I came a bit later and there were more guys so either word has got out or the place just gets busier as the day goes on."

"So what time are you coming next week Suzie?"

"I think that I'll aim for a 3 p.m. workout and see how many guys are there."

As we entered the shower I continued,

"Isla, I have a confession to make, I've been using the name Suzie just to get a bit of anonymity when I've been going to parties with the sole intention of getting laid and it's sort of stuck and I give that name to most people who ask. My real name is Sandra, I hope that you don't mind that I lied to you."

"Well SANDRA, I wish that I'd thought of doing something like that, I've been using my real name all the time, so no, I don't mind and you are forgiven SANDRA. Will you shampoo my hair for me?"

"Only if you'll do mine."

"I'll do your anything Sandra, can I play with you while you do my hair?"

"Only if you'll let me do the same to you."

Washing my hair took longer than normal but I didn't care and I'm sure that it doesn't take Isla that long to wash her hair but we both gave each other another orgasm so we were both happy.

"I don't know if I'll bother bringing this bikini next week," I said as we were getting dressed.

"I'm not bringing a bikini or knickers either." Isla replied, and with a bit of luck I'll have a leotard like yours by next Monday as well. Where did you get it from?"

"So you'll be joining me next Monday, I can teach you some of the Katas, and I got the leotard from where I work on a Thursday afternoon and a Saturday. It was quite cheap."

I also told her that the shop is called and where it is.

"Do you think that we could workout naked as well Sandra?" Isla asked.

"I think that that might be pushing it a bit too much but maybe we should talk to some of the guys and ask them what they think?"

"I think that we know what their replies would be Sandra,"

"Of course, stupid me. We need to find out if the university has any rules about it. Do you know anyone on the admin side who we could ask?"

"No, but I might know someone who does. I'll make some enquiries."

We parted company when our buildings were in different directions, both of us promising to be at the gym at 3 p.m. the next Monday. As I walked the last quarter mile I was thinking about myself. I was starting to change a little, not be so recluse, enjoy other people's company more, not be so shy all the time. I was actually smiling when I got to my room. The other thing was that being with a like-minded girl gave me more courage to do outrageous things, I smiled at the thought of Isla and myself streaking a football match or something like that.

*****

On the Tuesday morning I woke just before 8:30. I had a lesson at 10 so I had plenty of time. As I lay there toying with my clit I heard someone's door slam shut and I wondered if one of my flatmates was in the communal area or getting themselves some breakfast. Feeling a little aroused I decided to try out my idea of wandering around the communal area and kitchen area totally naked. I didn't imagine that Geoff, Zack or Andy would complain but I wasn't sure about Emily or Lizzy.

As I left my room Zack's door opened and a sleepy looking Zack came out.

"Morning Zack." I said.

"Oh yeah, morning Sandra, couldn't you be bothered with any clothes?"

"Naw, you don't mind do you?"

"Hell no. I might even bring my bed out here so that I don't miss you walking around like that."

"Hey Zack, I'm no top model, just an ordinary, average girl."

"Not from where I'm standing Sandra, I think that you have an amazing body."

"Thank you Zack, please forgive me if I don't agree with you."

"You should Sandra."

I didn't want the conversation to go any further so I went and put the kettle on. Zack was still there watching me when I walked back to my room with a mug of coffee in my hand.

The rest of the day, and the Wednesday daytime went much the same as other days at the uni but when I got home on the Wednesday afternoon I decided to go for a run. We'd been encouraged to run when I was at Karate so it was nothing new, just the location and what I was going to wear. That was my new white skirt, a spaghetti strapped tight top that was thin enough to mould itself to my body showing the bulges made by my little tits and nipples, and trainers, nothing else. When I put the skirt on it again felt like I was wearing just a belt and I checked the length, front and back. My butt and pussy were covered -- just, so I set off knowing that the skater type skirt would bounce about, hopefully revealing both my butt and pussy to anyone who cared to look.

I ran through the streets to the park intending to run along all the paths but as soon as I got there I decided to stop and make the skirt even shorter. When I started running again my slit and the bottom part of my butt were visible to anyone who cared to look, more so when the skirt bounced up as I ran.

I passed quite a few people but I wasn't sure if they realised what they could see or not but the excitement was in knowing that I was on display and they could could see my bits if they looked.

I ran passed a couple of young men who were walking the same way that I was and as soon as I was passed them I heard one of them say,

"Hey mate, look at that."

I was only about 5 or 6 metres in front of them by then so I decided that one of my trainer's laces needed to be re-tied. I stopped, bent at the waist and retied it. I knew that they could see all of my pussy and I also knew that they would catch up to me in seconds, but they didn't, and when I stood up straight and started running again, a quick look over my shoulder told me that they had stopped a couple of metered from where I had stopped, obviously to get a longer look.

I smiled and kept running.

I had intended to stop at the kids play area and maybe have a swing or a go on the slide, even have a climb on the monkey bars but when I got close I saw a handful of kids and a couple of parents with them so I kept running and thought,

"Next time."

I didn't look to see how many other people stared at me and saw my butt or pussy on the way back because I didn't bother looking. The fact that my goodies were on display was enough for me, but my fingers did get busy when I had a shower afterwards.

*****

The next morning I again went to get my breakfast totally naked. Unfortunately none of my flatmates were around to see me but it sort of felt 'natural' so I decided that I'd do the same every morning.

The next exciting thing was at work on the Thursday. It was just us 3, Lisa, Bella and me, that afternoon, and it turned out that it wasn't too busy. Bella introduced me to a game that she sometimes plays with one of the other girls when it was quiet.

Whenever we saw a man waiting outside the changing rooms we took it in turns to go into a changing cubicle, that could be seen by the man, with a dress to try on. We'd give the one of us in the cubicle a minute or so to get naked then the other one of us would go and pull the curtain wide open, the 'victim' standing there just waiting to be exposed to the waiting man. Of course the 'victim' would pretend to be shocked and curse at the other one of us but taking her time to pull the curtain closed.

When the curtain was closed again the one of us who had exposed the other would walk out of the changing room saying to the man,

"Sorry about that, I never expected her to be naked."

I was the 'victim' twice and each time I stared at the man for a few seconds before screaming and pulling the curtain closed.

As the shop was closing Bella left as quickly as she could and as Lisa was shutting the shop she asked me if I would be interested in earning a bit of money on an evening occasionally.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Well, my boyfriend runs this business providing escorts for businessmen who haven't brought their wives with them but need a partner to attend business diners and parties and I was wondering if that sort of thing would interest you Sandra?"

"Maybe, what would these escorts have to do?"

"Look beautiful and go along with whatever the businessman asks her to do."

"You mean fucking her?"

"Maybe, some men just want a scantily dressed girl on their arm for 2 or 3 hours."

"But, I'm guessing, some want to spend all night fucking her."

"True, but the money is good."

"It would need to be if some fat, forty or fifty something man was fucking me all night."

"Agreed, but Steve always tells both the client and the girl that they have to discuss and agree the clients wishes, and the girl's compliance before anything other than dinner happens. Steve has only ever had one frantic call from a girl asking him to come and rescue her because the man was fat and ugly and he wanted to tie her to the bed all night."

"Isn't that sort of thing just prostitution?"

"Not really because the girl is providing an escort service as well. If you're not interested in that sort of thing, he sometimes provides girls for erotica conventions where the girls can do anything that they like from just wandering around naked to getting gang-banged on a stage with lots of people watching."

"That sounds fun Lisa." I replied, "And your Steve would want someone like me, a girl with tiny tits like mine? I would have thought that he'd only be looking got girls with big tits."

"Truth be known Sandra, most men prefer small tits, tits that they can get in their hands and their mouths.

"Well Lisa, the escort bit doesn't really appeal to me, I don't get on well with pointless social chit-chat, but the walking around naked and getting fucked on a stage certainly does appeal to me."

"Leave it with me Sandra, I'll see what Steve is working on at the moment."

Lisa and I went off to our homes in different directions, me getting all excited about the possibility of being totally naked in public and maybe even getting gang-banged on a stage with lots of people watching.

That night I decided to spent some of my limited money on a remote controlled vibrator, one that could be controlled from my phone. I wasn't interested in anyone else controlling it, although that did sound fun, I just wanted to control it from my phone that I'd keep in my bag and that no one could see it vibrating away inside me. I saw a few of them that had a setting that would give random blasts of vibrations at random intensities and that really appealed to me. Although I looked at quite a few different ones on the internet I didn't actually buy one but I did bookmark a few pages ready for going back to when I was sure that I had the money to spare. I was torn between the vibrator and some new skirts, on the one hand I wanted people to see me driven crazy by a vibrator and on the other hand I wanted my slit to be on display more often.

*****

The Friday was nothing special, apart from Zack and Andy talking me into sitting in the communal kitchen to eat my breakfast. I knew that they just wanted to look at my body so took my time, lounging back on the chair so that they got to see all of me, all whilst them talking about uni stuff and me just agreeing when I thought it was appropriate.

The rest of the day wasn't anything special other than the guys in my class looking up my skirt quite a lot and me not keeping my knees together. I'm getting quite good and showing my pussy whilst pretending that I didn't know that I was showing it.

I made one of the teaching assistants blush when I deliberately opened my knees wide when I saw that he was trying to see my pussy as he stood at the front of the room.

The rest of the day was boring and I even stayed in my room all the evening as I was looking forward to going to work on the Saturday.

*****

I chose to wear the white skater type skirt to work on the Saturday, wanting to feel like I was naked below the waist. It was a bit windy on the way there and I was pretty sure that the skirt was flying all over the place and I just ignored it, wondering if I'd given some of the men that I saw a pleasant start to their day.

I arrived at the shop 5 minutes before Lisa and stood sipping my take out coffee that I'd got from McDonald's on the way there. When Lisa arrived we went inside and I stood around waiting for her to sort the doors out and when she came over to me she said,

"You like standing in front of that mirror don't you Sandra?"

"What? Oh, I guess that I do. I wasn't trying to flash my pussy at you Lisa, I'm not into girls but I do have a confession to make."

"Do tell."

So I told her all about my encounter with Isla, and I mean all of it. Bella arrived and caught the last part of it then she said,

"So you're into girls now are you Sandra?"

"No, but it was nice, boys are in too much of a hurry to shag you. Hey, I need to tell you about the party at our apartment and how I got fucked and spanked by 2 guys that I didn't even see their faces.."

"Bloody hell Sandra," Bella said, "spankings and gang-bangs, you do lead an exciting life, tell me more."

"Sorry girls, but that will have to wait, we need to get the shop ready for the customers." Lisa said interrupted our conversation.

The day went well with all the sales assistants playing tricks on each other so that we were exposed to the male partners of girls getting changed. The other good thing about it was the skirt. Not only did I feel naked below the waist but I had great fun bending over in front of the males who came in, I also enjoyed standing in front of THAT mirror when any men were nearby.

Pete brought another deliver and Lisa sent me to deal with it. I was hoping to get the chance to get naked for him again but he was running late and in a bit of a rush so I had to settle for bending over to lift boxes and in that skirt I knew that he could see my bare butt and my pussy between my butt cheeks. He cursed and told me that there were some new dresses on one of the racks that he brought and that he had originally hoped that he would have been able to see me try one on.

I looked at them and saw that they were quite see-through, obviously intended to be worn over something. Because he was in a rush I told him to remind me the next Saturday and if we hadn't sold them all I'd try one for him then.

As he was driving away I looked at the dresses again and decided that I was going to try one on, it covering everything but hiding nothing, to Lisa and some of the other girls. I wondered if Lisa would let me wear one for work so that all the customers, and their male partners, would see me.

I didn't get the chance to do that because we got a bit busy then about 30 minutes before closing time Isla came in. I introduced her to Lisa and Bella as my skinny dipping partner which brought smiles to both Lisa's and Bella's faces.

"So you're the one corrupting my newest recruit?" Lisa asked.

"More like Sandra is the one corrupting me." Isla replied.

Anyway, Isla bought one of the leotards, a black one, and one of the strings only sets of underwear, Lisa letting me give Isla the staff discount.

Just as Isla was leaving she said,

"Sandra, tomorrow is supposed to be good weather, possibly the last decent day before winter starts to arrive, do you want to meet up and see if we can have a bit of flashing fun?"

I didn't need to think about it and immediately said that I would, We arranged a time and place then Isla left and I got busy again, although I did think about what I could wear and also that Isla was probably right about the start of the cold, wet, miserable English winters coming soon.

The last thing that I thought about before helping a girl find a particular type of skirt was that I needed a warm overcoat because there was no way that I was going back to wearing jeans and big, heavy tops to keep me warm outside.

At the end of the business day I was one of the last to leave and as Lisa was locking up she asked me if I was still interested in doing a days work for her husband, Steve.

"Doing what?" I asked

"Just standing around and smiling at potential customers."

"There's got to be more to it that that?" I said,

"Well yes, you'd be naked all day."

"Keep talking."

"It's an erotic equipment convention."

"You mean sex toys."

"Exactly. Steve has been asked by a company to provide a couple of girls who would be prepared to be naked on their stand all day, and to demonstrate their company's products. Steve tells me that they import all sorts of sex toys from dildos to spanking machines and they're hoping to sell them to sex shops all over the UK."

"You say a couple of girls Lisa?"

"Yes, why, are you thinking that maybe Isla might be interested as well Sandra?"

"I am. I'm certainly up for it and I have a feeling that Isla might be as well. When do you need to know?"

"Steve's got a few days yet."

"I'm seeing Isla tomorrow, can I phone you tomorrow after I've spoken to her?"

"Sure, have you got my mobile number?"

"Yes, you gave it to me so that I could phone you if I couldn't make it for my shifts."

"Of course I did. Okay Sandra, I look forward to hearing from you."

"I'm pretty sure that Isla will be up for it."

"Good, I look froward to hearing from you. Bye."

As I was walking home I was thinking, I'd had a great day interacting with people so maybe I wasn't as much of a recluse as I thought I was, but interactions that I'd had weren't exactly like having close friends or social events.

Back at my accommodation I could hear people talking in the communal area and they weren't familiar voices so after I'd had a shower I went to prepare something to eat.

As I got closer to the communal area I realised that the voices that I could her were Geoff, Andy and 2 other unknown male voices. The only thing that I was wearing was a smile on my face but I wasn't too happy when I saw them, all 4 were engrossed in video games and didn't see me arrive.

I went to the kitchen area and got on with preparing a meal for myself and started to worry that I'd finish and leave before any of them turned and saw me. Just as I picked up my plate and mug I heard 2 of the guys cheering and the other 2 groaning.

"Never mind Geoff," I said as I started to walk towards them, "better luck next time."

All 4 guys turned to see who the female voice belonged to and as Geoff said,

"Oh hi Sandra, what's for tea?"

I heard the 2 unknowns both say,

"Fucking hell."

"I'm having beans on toast Geoff, I don't know about you. Hi guys. Before you find your voices again I'm Sandra, I have a room down the hall."

I watched all 4 sets of eyes look me up and down, my nipples and clit go hard and those same parts of me start tingling.

"Oh yeah," Andy said, "guys this is Sandra, she's recently become our resident nudist and exhibitionist. Sandra, this is Jack and Simon, we're having a video games night."

I thought about challenging Andy's description of me but decided against it because he was right Instead I said,

"Well good luck with that. I can't stand video games so I won't be joining you. Nice to meet you Jack, Simon, maybe we'll bump into each other sometime."

"I hope so." Simon said as I turned and walked back to my room.

I just heard the start of a conversation between them and about me, but I didn't hang around to hear much of it. Instead I sat at my little desk and ate my food.

I had a quiet evening but I wasn't complaining because it had been a tiring day, but I did rub one out as I thought about what Isla and I would do the next day.