Sandra is Different Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I met Isla at McDonald's in the shopping centre and was pleased to see that she was wearing just about as little as I was. Isla was wearing a very tight and very short, black skirt that obviously rides up as she walks because I could see her pussy lips hanging down between her legs. On her top she was wearing a white halter that was slightly see-through. It wasn't fastened tightly, just hanging there showing the bulges made by her nipples. Me, I was wearing just 'that' top as a dress.

"Wow Isla, you look amazing." I said as she walked over to me.

I could see the darker colour of her nipples through the white top and they were bouncing about just a little bit.

"Out to give give some guys a pleasant surprise with the blatant nipples look Isla." I continued before she could say anything.

"Yeah, Hi Sandra, or do you want me to call you Suzie today? You can't talk, at least my tits are covered. That top looks quite revealing as well, how short is your skirt?"

"I'm not wearing a skirt, just this top as a dress." I replied as I stood up from behind the table that I was sitting at, letting her see just the top, and you can call me whatever you like Isla."

"Jeez Sandra, I can see you slit and clit, does that 'dress' pull down, or are you out to let everyone see you goods? Maybe you should stick to Suzie today, it suits that outfit more that Sandra does."

"Maybe we should think of a more slutty name for you too Isla, how about 'Kitty Kat or just Kat', that name has connotations."

"It certainly does does, very slutty, it sounds like a stripper's name." Isla replied.

"Do you fancy being a stripper Isla, sorry, Kat?"

"Actually, I do, letting all those randy men see my naked body."

"Well that's something else that we've got in common Kat, I fancy being a stripper too. I think that we're going to have to visit some strip clubs to see if they'll employ us. I'm sure that they'll employ you but I doubt that they will me, with these tits, not exactly voluptuous are they?"

"No they aren't Suzie, but they are absolutely perfect in their own way, have you had any complaints about them?"

"No."

"There you go then Suzie, the randy men will love them just as much as those guys over there obviously do."

"What?"

"Those 2 guys are staring at your right tit, it's escaped."

I went to cover it but Isla said,

"No, don't Sandra, let them look at it, in fact discretely use you hand to pull at the bottom of your top so that you fully expose it, give them a real treat."

I did, all whilst looking at Isla and asking her what the guys were doing, and I have to say that knowing that they were staring at my tit was making both my nipples and my clit tingle something really nice.

I needed something to concentrate on, other than my exposed tit. I looked up and at the screen giving the status of each order. I saw that my number was moving up the list so I said,

"I ordered a coffee for you Isla, I hope that that was okay. My number says it is 'being prepared'." I said pointing to the screen giving the status of each order.

"Coffee is good for me, then we can decide what we are going to do today Suzie."

My number moved from the 'being prepared' to the 'ready' column so I said,

"Our coffees are ready, do you want to go and get them Isla?"

"Hell no, this is your show Suzie, you go."

I stood up and just knew that the top hadn't fallen totally down to cover my butt and slit.

"It doesn't take much to cause a wardrobe malfunction in that outfit does it Suzie? I can see the end of your clit between your legs as well as your tit. Don't sort it, go like that."

I took a deep breath and started walking to the counter which involved walking right to the 2 men then turning. I smiled at the 2 men but they didn't smile back, they never saw my smile because their eyes never went above my chest.

Neither did the eyes of the young server guy who's jaw dropped as I walked up to him.

"Thanks." I said as I picked up the 2 coffees and turned to walk back to Kat.

I didn't look back to see if server guy was staring at my slightly exposed butt, but I did look at the 2 guys who had both turned to watch me. Again I smiled at them and this time one of them looked up to my eyes. He had a bit of a strange look on his face, a mixture of surprise and horror.

"What?" I asked, not expecting to get a reply.

As his expression turned to a big smile I added,

"It's 'Free the Nipple' day, didn't your wife tell you?"

The guy didn't answer and I continued walking back to Isla.

"Free the Nipple day is it? Does a see-through top count?" Isla said as I sat down.

"Sure does, especially if you pull that top up so that the bottom half of your tits are exposed."

"I might just do that, is it 'Free the Clit' day as well? I could see yours as you walked back here."

Instinct told me to look down to see if I could see my clit but I couldn't, I was sat too upright.

"I've gotta be on my toes in this 'dress'." I replied.

"Is that to make sure your tits and slit are exposed or to make sure that they are covered?"

"Both," I replied, "If I want to keep them covered I have to stand or sit straight and make sure that the top isn't snagged on one of my nipples. If I don't then at least one of them pops out."

"Nice. So what do you fancy doing today Suzie? There's a Funfair on not far from here."

"That sounds like it could be fun, maybe we could get some free rides by flashing our goodies, but before going there can we walk around this place for a bit, go up some of the escalators and sit on some benches with our legs open?"

"Sure Suzie, I like going up escalators in front of guys as well."

The 2 guys were still staring at us when we finished our coffee and left. Maybe others were staring as well but I didn't look around to check.

As we walked around the shopping centre and went up and down the escalators, Kat and I talked. She told me that she was looking forward to the next afternoon at the gym, that she'd tried on the leotard again and was happy that she could expose herself as much as I did. I told her that I was looking forward to swimming naked again as well.

Then Kat told me that she'd amended her Reddit advert to say that there were 2 girls who wanted to be spanked and that she'd got an almost instant reply from someone with the pseudonym of 'Master Thomas', inviting us to go to a posh Gentlemen's Club in town to receive our punishment.

"I don't know Kat," I said, "I want to be properly spanked to see if I can cum, but a men's club, I don't know, we might not be safe."

"I thought that you were a Karate Black Belt Suzie?"

"I am but what if there's lots of them and they gang-bang us?"

"You've already been gang-banged Suzie and you said you enjoyed it."

"I did. They might want to use whips or something on us."

"They might, but look at it like this Suzie, we both want to be naked in front of lots of men and we both want to get spanked, right?"

"True."

"The place is a Gentlemen's Club, lots of rich men, think what would happen if they whipped us so much that we ended up in hospital. The doctors would tell the police and we'd have to tell them what happened. Think of the scandal, I'm sure that none of the 'Gentlemen' would want that. Hey, maybe there will be top lawyers or Judges, or rich businessmen there and they give us lots of money for the privilege of making our butts red."

"And cumming, I hope." I replied.

"Yeah, maybe we'd get enough money to pay off our student loans or go on holiday to exotic places.

"When do they want us to go there, I work on a Thursday afternoon and all day Saturdays?"

"What afternoons don't you have any lectures or classes, and what evenings are you free?" Kat asked.

I told her then she said that she'd contact Master Thomas and see what she could fix up.

"Master Thomas?" I said, "he sounds like a school headmaster or the head of a university college?"

"Maybe he is, we may recognise him or any of the other men."

"Maybe, he's one of our lecturers, that would be funny." I added.

By then we'd gone up 3 escalators and each time, without saying anything, we'd automatically timed it so that we were followed up by some young men, and we'd heard comments about our lack of knickers, all of which was causing my pussy to be very wet. We'd also been keeping an eye on my top and each time that one of my nipples had escaped I'd looked around and then covered it if there were any old biddies or young kids around. If it was young men we'd both turn to look at them hoping that they'd see our tits.

We thought about going into some fashion shops to see if we could flash some guys waiting for their female partners but after Lisa's shop I was sure that we wouldn't have as much fun.

"Shall we get something to eat before we head off to the Funfair?" Kat asked.

"Sounds good," I replied, "but it will have to be somewhere cheap, I'm a poor student."

"How about the Food Hall Suzie?"

"Okay."

As we went up another escalator, after waiting at the bottom for some unsuspecting guys to follow us up, Kat said,

"Maybe Master Thomas will pay us enough so that we can start eating at posh restaurants."

"That's if our butts won't hurt too much for us to sit at the tables." I replied causing us both to giggle a bit.

We found a cheap meal and then took our trays to find somewhere to sit and eat. As we looked around Kat saw a table along the side of the room and we headed there, both of us, probably, thinking that we could sit with our backs to the wall and spread our knees for any guys who looked our way.

As we were eating Kat logged on to Reddit on her phone and messaged Master Thomas telling him when 2 naughty girls were expecting to be punished. Whilst she was doing that I was people watching and also thinking about how well I was getting on with Isla, she was the only person that I really felt comfortable with, although Lisa and Bella came a close second. Not that I was falling in love with Isla, just feeling like she was the first ever real friend that I'd ever had, even if our friendship was based around us exposing our bare bodies to as many men as we could.

"There, done." Kat said as she put her phone back in her little shoulder bag. "Let's hope that Master Thomas can fit us in."

"He'd be an idiot if he didn't, how old do you think he will be?" I asked.

"No idea. Maybe he's ancient and the sight of us 2 naked teen girls will give him a heart attack."

"Maybe he's a rich young man looking for a bit of fun away from his wife?"

"Who knows, I hope that he can punish us." Kat replied.

We sat eating, talking, people watching and flashing men, both of us getting some pleasure out of the expressions on the men's faces when one of them was observant enough to see what was on display.

A couple of times when young men were looking at us, Kat reached over to me and tugged a bit at my 'dress', causing one of my nipples to escape. I admonished her both times but took my time covering my nipple again then I looked at the guys to see the expression on their faces.

I just love it when a man's expression tells me that they are enjoying seeing parts of me that other girls keep covered.

We were just getting near the end of our meal when I, without thinking, said,

"Wouldn't it be good if we lived in a world where all girls up to the age of say, 40, had to be naked all the time, especially out in public."

"Yeah, but there would have to be a weight limit on the girls, I've seen fat girls naked at school and it wasn't a pretty sight." Kat replied.

"And the law could say that they all had to be totally bare below their necks and that they'd have to spread their legs whenever a man asked them to."

"Could the law be extended to men as well. I'd like to see all those hard cock bouncing around as they walked about." Kat said.

"I wonder if the novelty would wear off and all those naked people would stop getting horny?"

"I wouldn't."

"Me neither." I replied. "Oh well, fantasy over for today, let's go."

We finished our meal then headed for the exit. Just as we passed one of the escalators we saw a group of young men who looked like they were going to go up the escalator so without saying anything to each other we both turned and headed for the escalator, timing it so that we got there just in front of the young men.

We stood side by side, spreading our feet as much as the escalator would allow and it only took seconds for us to hear one of the men say,

"Hey guys, look at that."

My pussy started getting quite a bit wetter and I'm sure that Kat's was too. About half way up I decided to turn around and go up backwards. As I stood there with my feet apart and looking over the heads of the young men I looked down and saw 4 faces looking up at my pussy. I stayed like that until Kat told me that I needed to turn around again or end up on my back on the floor. Although the thought of those guys coming up the escalator and seeing me on my back with my legs spread wide really appealed to me I thought that I might hurt myself as I fell so I did what Kat suggested.

I have no idea what the young men thought when they followed us to the down escalator and we went down and they didn't follow us.

Outside I asked Kat where the Funfair was. I still wasn't too familiar with the city and although I had heard of the place I had no idea where it was or how far away it was so when Kat said that we could walk there I just took her word for it but was pleased that I was wearing sensible shoes.

As we walked I noticed that Kat's skirt kept riding up and that she only pulled it back down to cover her slit when oldish women were walking towards us. I also decided that when any men were walking towards us I would suddenly have the need to quickly turn to ask Kat something, causing one of my nipples to escape.

After we'd passed about 3 lots of men and none of them had turned their heads to check us out I asked Kat why most men were so damned unobservant.

"Because they are stupid. All men are good for is fucking and a lot of them aren't any good at that." Kat replied.

"Well I hope that Master Thomas is good at spanking us." I replied.

"So do I." Kat replied.

It wasn't that long before I saw some of the Funfair equipment on the skyline and we were soon walking onto another park that I didn't know was there. I wondered if it would be good for jogging around.

"Jeez Kat," I said as we walked through what I assumed was the main entrance, "this is bigger than I thought it would be."

"Yeah, me too, but with a bit of luck it will give us more opportunities to flash our goodies."

"You are a naughty girl Kat, what would your mother say?"

"She's never going to know and I suspect that your mother will never find out as well Suzie."

"True, where shall we start?"

"How about going clockwise round the edge then moving into the centre." Kat replied.

And that's what we did. We soon realised that most of the stall were being run by older people but the rides were run by young men, and it was the rides that interested us the most because of the opportunities. For starters, we had decided that we weren't going on a ride unless we could do it for free. There being young men operating the rides meant that we could tease then into submission so that they'd let us on for free.

It was Kat who said it first,

"Will you let us ride for free if we show you our tits?"

And it worked every time, but it wasn't only our tits that the operators got to see, most of the rides had fittings that held you in place and most of those fittings included a bar that came up between your legs and attached to one going round your waist so when we were getting on, and sometimes off, the operator had to put and lock those bars in place so with us wearing such short skirts the operators got to see our slightly spread pussies.

On one of the rides Kat dared me to play with my clit as we were spinning round and round, up and down and hanging upside down. I tried but failed to make myself cum because I was screaming too much.

One ride in particular was really good for exposing our pussies to the young operator, it was called something like 'The Slingshot', and the young operator made a big deal out of getting us properly strapped in so he got a really good look at our pussies. Neither Kat nor I were complaining that it took so long but once we were catapulted into the air with us screaming our heads off, I realised that if the operator didn't strap us in properly we could have gone flying so high that we'd need a parachute to get back to earth in one piece.

When the cage finally stopped moving both Kat and I just sat there as the operator released us. Like most of the rides, my 'dress' failed to stay in place and conceal my tits, as well as my pussy, and the operator took ages releasing me. Me, of course, pretending that I didn't realise that both my tits and pussy were on display.

When we finally were both free and our tits covered, the operator told us that a camera at the front of the cage had been taking some photographs of us and that we could see them on a computer screen at a nearby shed. We went and scrolled through all the photos of all the people that had been on the ride and we saw a few tits that had escaped but when we got to our photos I saw that Kat had pulled her top up so that her tits were on display as much as mine (I'd been too busy screaming to notice), and we could clearly see our pussies, sparkling from being so wet and all the lights that were coming up from all the attractions there.

"Shall we buy prints of those?" Kat asked.

"Naw," I replied, "I can take photos of us showing more than that anytime. Hey, that gives me an idea, how about we try to be models for the university's Photography club or maybe the Art club, you never know, they might even pay us to strip for them."

"Why just uni clubs, there must be some clubs in this city that want nude models."

"Yay, more places to get naked, we need to start looking."

"We make a great team don't we Sandra, sorry, Suzie?"

We walked off towards the next attraction which just happened to be the Dodgems, the Bumper Cars. There was 2 young men looking after things and when they saw us approaching they ignored all their other tasks and came over to us. We'd been hit on by most of the other ride operators but these 2 took it to another level, trying over and over to get us to go round the back with them.

On the way to the Funfair we'd talked about getting hit on by the young men there but we'd both agreed that it was probably a bit too risky, us not knowing where they had come from or what they might have so there was no chance that we'd go 'round the back' with them.

They finally got the message but not before we had exposed our tits and our pussies to both of them, and let them finger us whilst they stood in front of us.

Anyway, they finally let us have a ride on the Bumper cars, one car each, and it was fun. The bumping of the cars soon had both my nipples exposed and I got some amazing expressions from people who my car collided with and they looked at the driver of the car that had hit them. Of course I pretended that I didn't know that I was exposed and just kept ramming other cars.

The Funfair also had a big Carousel with all those silly, plastic horses going round and round. Again we had to bribe the operators with flashes of our tits and pussies to get a free ride. One of the guys seemed fascinated by the shape of my tits and I didn't stop him when he bunched the front of my top between my tits and started playing with both my tits with both of his hands. He seemed to like to put his fingers round the base of each tit and slowly slide then up until he had each nipple between his index finger and thumb, then he's roll them and pull them to point even further forwards. Of course I liked this too and a couple of times I moaned before telling him that he shouldn't be doing that to me.