Sandra is Different Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Kat and I refused to go round the back with them and they finally let us have a free ride on the Carousel. Both Kat and I asked for some help getting onto the horses and in doing so both Kat's tight skirt, and my 'dress' rode up leaving us both exposed below our waists. When the Carousel started going round both guys came and stood by our horse's heads and they were looking down at our spread pussies, both of us leaning back with one hand holding the pole so that the guys got a great view.

I wasn't watching Kat, but some of the time that the Carousel was going round I played with my clit, my eyes watching the guys eyes that were staring at my pussy.

When the ride stopped and the other riders had got off, the 2 guys helped us get off the horses, and the guy that was with me somehow managed to get a handful of my very wet pussy. When I stepped back he lifted his hand to his face and licked it. I giggled and went over to where Kat was before we left, both of us giggling.

"That was fun." I said.

"Yes it was," Kat replied. "I hope that none of the other riders saw what those 2 guys were doing to us."

"I really doubt it, they will have been too taken up with having their own rides." I replied.

After that we decided to head for our homes. We'd had a great afternoon with lots of men seeing our bare goodies. The other reason was that Isla had an assignment due the next morning and she still had lots of work to do on it.

I decided to get my tea ready in the nude. I could hear a few unfamiliar voiced in the communal area and decided that maybe I could give them a bit of a thrill as well and giving me something different to think about when rubbed one out when I went to bed.

The voices were a couple of Geoff's mates and when they saw me Geoff said,

"There she is, I told you that we had a resident nudist girl with a great pair of tits."

"Geoff," I replied, "did you invite these 2 here just to see me naked?"

"Yeah, you don't mind do you Sandra? I know that you like people to see you like that."

"What gives you that idea Geoff? Girls don't go around showing their naked bodies to unknown men."

"Yes you do Sandra, and we can put the 'unknown men' part straight easily, Guys, this is Sandra, Sandra this is Oliver and Simon. There Sandra, they aren't 'unknown' any more so it's okay them seeing your amazing little tits and the rest of your body."

Geoff was, of course, right but I wasn't going to make it too easy for him.

"Geoff, don't you care about the embarrassment of your flatmates? It's one thing you and the others who live here seeing me naked, you're like family, but Simon and Oliver are strangers."

"Not any more." Geoff replied, "have a good look guys, maybe Sandra will let you feel her tits, they're unbelievably solid. I swear that you could use them as a mould for ice cream or traffic cones."

"What about Jelly Moulds?" Simon said.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Hey mate, you might be onto something there, we could get girls to let us make Plaster of Paris castss of their tits then turn them into silicon moulds that can be used for jellies or other desert." Simon expanded.

"We'd need a girl to try it out on first." Geoff said, then he turned and looked at me and continued,

"Sandra, would you let us try it out on you first?"

"Seriously guys, you want to put Plaster of Paris on my chest to get a cast of my tits?"

"Yeah, we do," Oliver replied, "how about it Sandra?"

I thought for a few seconds, thinking that they were just fantasising and that it would never actually happen so I replied,

"Okay then, get back to me when you've got your Plaster of Paris." Also thinking that they'd never actually manage to get any.

I turned and went and got on with making my tea and feeling like I had 3 pairs of male eyes on me all the time which was making me feel like I'd have to rub one out long before I went to bed.

Tea made and eaten in my room, I was just about to take my plate to wash when my phone rang. It was Isla asking me to confirm that I could join her at the Gentlemen's club on Wednesday afternoon and that I was free for the rest of that day.

"Does that mean that Master Thomas has been in touch with you Isla?"

"It does, he wants both of us there at 2 p.m. wearing our old school uniforms, have you got yours with you Sandra?"

"Yeah, my mum packed it for me telling me that I might want it for a fancy dress party."

"Well I suppose that you could say that Wednesday will be a party." Isla replied.

"How many men are going to be there Isla?" I asked.

"Master Thomas says 5 or 6, is that okay with you Sandra?"

"Sure, did Master Thomas say anything about money?"

"He did, he told me that each man there would pay each of us £250 for the privilege of spanking our bare butts. He also said that there was an option to earn some more money by us providing some 'extras'."

"And what did he mean by that?"

"He didn't actually say but I'm guessing that he meant blowjobs or maybe even fucking us, is that a problem with you Sandra?"

"Not if the money is good enough."

"Good, it's a date then."

We said our goodbyes after confirming the time that we'd meet at the gym the following day.

Geoff and his 2 mates were still in the communal room when I went to the kitchen where I gave them another good look at my naked body. Simon asked me if I was still okay with them making a cast of my tits. Feeling a bit frisky from my conversation with Isla, I turned to face them, tweaked both my nipples and said,

"Sure, but I want to make sure that my girls are as proud as they can be when you do it."

"So do we." Oliver said, then added, "And can we make a cast of your pussy as well, I just love the way your clit sticks out and that you don't have very meaty lips."

My right hand went to my clit and tweaked that as I replied,

"Sure, but let's get my tits done first, okay guys."

I turned and left them, them probably thinking about getting their hands on me and me thinking about then doing just that. I rubbed one out just as soon as I got back to my room.

*****