Sandra is Different Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to pedal I saw Isla gasp and guessed that Steve has switched it on and I thought that the totally naked Isla, well apart from the sash, looked great sitting on the Sybian with the dildo insde her and her feet just hanging there, unable to touch the floor.

Meanwhile I was again wishing that the university would replace their exercse cycles with ones like I was currently riding.

After my first orgasm on the bike, and after my brain had got back to normal, I looked around and saw that the place was crowded. I guessed that the public were expecting to see scantily clad, ot naked girls. After my second orgasm on the bike I stopped pedalling and climbed off because I didn't want to run out of energy, I was hoping for a lot more fun before the day was out.

Once Isla couldn't take any more I helped her get off the Sybian and Steve told us that we could take a break. He told us that we might enjoy just walking around for a while or going for a coffee or something to eat. He stuffed a £20 note in a little pocket on the inside of the Sash that that I was wearing.

Just as we turned to walk away Steve told us to stop. We turned to face him and saw him put his hands into a big box. When they came out he told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. I did and the I felt him put something on the wrist cuffs that joined them together, I was stuck with my hands behind my back.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Just to make life a little more interesting for you Sandra." Steve replied as he attached a leash to my collar and gave the other end to Isla.

"What the hell." I thought, then, "maybe this will be fun."

I saw Isla smile as she gently tugged on the lease telling me to follow her. As we walked away Isla said,

"Come on doggy, walkies."

It felt strange being led through the crowds like that, a sort of helpless, vulnerable. exciting feeling. Although my Karate lessons meant that I could still defend myself I sort of felt that this must be what a slave feels like. I turned to Isla and said,

"I guess that I'm your slave Mistress, that I have to do whatever you tell me."

Isla got into the dominate role and replied,

"Yes slave, if I tell you to do something you have to do it, for starters suck my right tit."

We stopped, turned to face each other and my mouth went to Isla's right tit. Her nipples had been erect all day but I felt the one in my mouth get very hard as I sucked it and teased it with my tongue. As I did so I heard some nice complimens from the strangers around us.

After a couple of minutes Isla told me to stop, saying that she might just cum if I kept going, then telling me to start walking again.

Walking around in amongst lots of fully clothed people whilst I was virtually naked was an experience that made me feel very horny, something that I wanted to do over and over again. Although I didn't want to get into a conversation with any of the strangers I did enjoy them looking at me and making the odd complimentary comment. It would appear that quite a few people there liked the shape of my tits and a few people liked that I was cuffed and on a leash.

As we walked around the big hall I saw a few girls either topless or naked. One topless girl smiled at us as our paths crossed. I saw a few other stalls selling toys with scantily clad girls tryng to lure men in, but I didn't see any stalls where live demonstrations were going on. I guessed that Steve had got one up on them.

When we got to the little cafe area we joined the queue to be served. Isla was in front of me and when we got to the serving lady she ordered for both of us then told me to turn around. She unclipped one of the cuffs saying,

"There slave, you can carry the food and drinks for us."

Isla went to get the money out of my sash and in doing so she managed to run a finger along my slit and flick my clit causing me to moan. The lady serving us looked me up and down with an expression of disgust on her face that made me smile.

After Isla had paid the lady she put the change back in the pocket on the sash but didn't touch my slit of clit. Then we went to sit at a table and eat the salads.

Again it felt strange sitting there totally naked with all those clothed people around us. Isla and I talked about our day so far and she confirmed what I had thought, that she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. Whilst we were sat there there was quite a few people walking around and as I watched some of the men I realised that they were taking the long route and deliberately walking passed our table and looking at our tits. When I mentioned it to Isla she said that she'd never seen my nipples so big for so long.

Lunch over Isla putt he karabina back on my wrist cuffs and led me out into the passing crowds. I guess that by then I was getting used to being naked in amongst clothed total strangers but it was still very arousing.

We came across a raised area where a naked girl was dancing on her own so we joined the little audience to watch for a minute or so. Just as we were about to leave and continue our walk a man came onto the stage and thanked the girl. Then he announced,

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure that Candy enjoyed performing for you. Now, someone has told me that there is a slave girl somewhere around here who needs to have a gynaecological examination performed by many men. Can anyone here see a slave girl?"

As soon as I heard the words 'slave girl' I guessed that he was refering to me as I was the only naked girl with her hands cuffed behing her back that I had seen all day. My heart started pounding and my nipples and clit throbbed even before he mentioned a gynaecological examination.

"Oh my gawd," Isla said, "that's you, come on, lets get out of here."

I felt a tug on the leash but I didn't move.

"Come on Sandra, you can't stay for that, it's going way too far."

I knew that Isla was right, for her, but for me it sounded just what I wanted.

"No Isla," I replied, "I'm staying, please take me up onto that stage."

"Are you sure Sandra, it's one thing working out in those leotards and skinny dipping but who knows what those men will do to you."

"What's the worst that they can do Isla, fuck me?"

"I guess so."

"Come on, or does the dog have to lead her Mistress?!

Isla started walking to the stage and the little audience parted to give us the space.

"Oh look, our little naked slave is with her naked Mistress." The man said as we climbed up onto the stage.

"I think that we can forgive the advertising across their chests folks, you can't blame a guy for free advertising. So what is you name?" the guy asked Isla.

"I'm Kat and my slave is called Suzie." Isla replied.

"So Kat, was the little birdie right, do you want your slave gynaecological examined?"

"Only if it's by at least a dozen men." Isla replied.

"Well I'm sure that that won't be a problem, what sane man wouldn't want to get his hands on and in a body like hers?"

"Quite," Isla replied, "and she does have a really cute pair of tits doesn't she?"

"She sure does, I haven't seen a pair so perky for a long time. I bet that it's difficult to stop those from drilling through all her clothes."

"Who says that I let her wear clothes?" Isla replied and got a little laugh from some of the audience whose numbers were increasing.

"Okay, I can see why you keep her naked, she's a lucky slave. Now, when the little birdie told me what you wanted for your slave I went round all the vendors here and managed to borrow an examination table. It's not quite the standard variety that you'd find in your GP's surgery, more what you'd fing in your local dungeon, but maybe that's what she's used to."

The guy then turned to face the side of the stage where I saw 2 hunky men with some sort of an examination table. He nodded to them and they wheeled the table over. Oh my gawd, it was nothing like the table that I'd seen at my GP's surgery. Okay the victim still had to lay on her back but the table was in the shape on an inverted 'Y' with straps hanging down the sides.

"Can you un-cuff Suzie please Kat?" The man asked.

Isla did and I was then instructed to climb onto the table where the 2 cute guys proceded to strap me on. My wrists were attached to something above my head which was on some sort of pillow, there were straps above and below my tits, over my waist and over each thigh. The legs of the 'Y' were raised quite high and my ankle cuffs were attached to the bottom ends of the 'Y'. I was well and truly restrained with my little tits pointing to the roof and my pussy spread wide open. What's more, my pussy was leaking something rotten because I was feeling soo horny.

"Well Kat, now that your slave is well and truly imobalised would you like to be the first to examine her?"

"That's okay, I'm quite familiar with every square millemetre of her body, you can be her first for today."

The man, who I never did find out his name, put a hand on one of my tits and squeezed it a bit.

"Wow, your GP will struggle to find any lumps in those, they're one big solid lump, have you had steel cone shaped implants put in those?" The man asked.

"No, those are 100% natural." Isla replied.

The man's hands moved to my nipples and it felt soo good.

"Like that do you slave?" The man asked as I started moaning.

Then he lifted his head, looked at the audience and continued,

"You're going to like these, our slave is very sensitive."

His hands slid down my torso to my clit.

"Wow folks, when did you last see one this big?"

His finger touched the end of my clit and I moaned even louder. Then he stoped and moved his hands away from me. He turnrd to the 2 hunks and said,

"Okay guys, take the slave for a ride. Feet first, the first thing that people should see is her cunt, not the top of her head."

The 2 hunks easily lifted the examination table with me strapped onto it, down off the stage and I started my journey of goodness knows what, but whatever it was going to be I just knew that I was going to enjoy it.

The 2 hunks obviously weren't in a rush to parade me around the hall because it wasn't long before they stopped near a group of men and one of them asked the hunks if they could touch me, and they did. Because my head was raised up a bit I could see everyone who was groping me, and what they were doing to me. It was sooo cool, all those fingers all over me and inside me. Then I heard and saw a man asking one of the hunks if he could fuck me.

"Only if you wear a condom, her Mistress would get a bit pissed if you made her pregnant." The hunk replied.

I thought about telling them that I wouldn't get pregnant but quickly decided against it, I didn't want to discover if they had something nasty in a week or so.

The man who asked obvioulsy wasn't shy because he dropped his trousers and I watched him roll a condom over his cock right there in the walkway with lots of strangers watching.

His cock looked quite average, and even though my pussy was leaking like a sieve, I gasped as he entered me. Because I was so highly aroused by the whole situation, it wasn't long before I was cumming. My body couldn't shake or jerk like it normally does when I have an orgasm but my mouth wasn't covered and I involuntarily let everyone around me know that I was cumming.

The man inside me didn't last long either. I could feel him shooting his load and hear him grunting. I was finally getting my wish to be fucked in public.

That man certainly wasn't the first to grope and fuck me as the hunks wheeled me along the main corridors of the erotic equipment convention. I have no idea how many men, and girls, played with my tits and clit, finger fucked me and actually fucked me. I lost count when it got into double fingers annd it was the same with the orgasms.

I couldn't believe myself when we got near to the stage and I was hoping for it to be over, I needed a bit of a rest, but it certainly wasn't over. After we got to the stage the 2 hunks lifted the examination table back onto the stage and then proceded to fuck me from both ends. When I realised what they were going to do I looked out at the audience and my arousal level shot up. This was going to be even better than being fucked along the corridors.

And it was. I orgasmed 4 times and when it was all over and the hunks unstrapped me from the table, it took me a couple of minutes before I could get off and stand on my feet.

When I looked around I saw Isla standing there with a big grin on her face. I smiled back and said,

"Come on Mistress, your turn."

"What! No, no, I couldn't do that. I sort of want to but no, I'd die."

"No you wouldn't, but it's your choice, no one is going to force you to do anything. Are you going to cuff me and lead me back to Steve?"

"Now that I can do, come on slave, turn around."

"Take it slow Mistress, my legs haven't completely recovered yet."

Kat did and I reveled in the attention that we attracted as we walked through the crowds which seemed greater than they had been earlier.

Back at Steve's stall he greeted us with a big grin and the question,

"Are you okay?"

"Did you see Sandra?" Isla asked.

"I did, she certainly looked like she was enjoying herself."

"I was, it was awesome." I replied.

"Good," Steve replied, "you now have the choice of prison or a spanking. Which do you want first?"

"What!?" I said, "You're going to spank us?"

"No I am not, I have a nice little machine that will do it for me."

"Interesting." I replied."

"Tell you what girls, one of you can go to prison whilst the other gets spanked."

"Okay, I guess," I replied. "so which of us is going to which first?"

"Toss a coin fot it." Steve replied. "Oh wait, no purses."

"Actually," I interrupted, "I do have some coins, change from our lunch."

I dove into the pocket on the sash, pulled out the coins and handed them to Steve.

"Thanks." Steve said and put all but 1 coin into his pocket, tossed the remaining coin and covered it with his other hands.

"Who's calling?" Steve asked.

"You can Isla." I replied.

She did and she got it right.

"Can I get spanked first?" Isla asked.

"Okay girls, help me drag the parts of the machine over to the front so that everyone walking by can see it in action."

"So that's what this is?" I said as we dragged the 2 parts across the area.

Once we'd got it where Steve wanted it he said,

"This will take a few minutes to get setup right, if I get it wrong Isla's backside will hurt so much that she'll have to lay across the back seat on the journey home so I'll get you locked up first Sandra, that will only take a minute."

We went over to these 2 metal poles that are attached to metal plates and have a metal dildo on top of them, the tip of the dildo being about at pussy height. Both poles were also at the front, just a metre from the passing people.

"Which one do you want Sandra?"

I compared the 2 and then said,

"The one with the wooden blocks on the metal plate please."

"Brave girl." Steve replied, "do you know what you are letting yourself in for?"

"Not a clue." I replied.

"Okay, stand with your feet either side of the pole on the balls of your feet with your heels on the wooden blocks."

As I got into the position I fely the wooden blocks go down and the tip of the metal dildo just touch my pussy.

"Good Sandra, now go up onto the balls of your feet then I'll adjust the height of the dildo so that it's inside you."

Steve did, his face right in front of my pussy. There was no resistance as the dildo slid up into my hole and I felt the tip touch my cervix then go back down just a little.

"Good Sandra. I'm going to switch it on now. If your legs get tired and you start to transfer your weight onto you heels the wooden block will go down a bit and the metal plate under it will go down and make conact with another one. That will send some electricity to the metal dildo."

"You're going to electrocute Sandra?" Isla asked.

"Don't worry Isla, it won't kill her, just give her a jolt."

"Inside her pussy?"

"Yes."

"Sandra, make sure that you stay on the balls of you feet." Isla said.

"I intend to." I replied, "but I necer had ballet lessons as a kid and I don't wear heels often so I might not last long, bye Isla, it was nice knowing you."

"Before I switch it on try and get off the dildo." Steve said, ignoring what I hoped was a joke.

I thought for a second then tried to lean forward in an attempt to pull myself up and off. As I expected, there was no way that I could free myself. The pain as I leant forward was too much to bear as soon as I leant forwards even just a bit. I was stuck and I just hoped that I could stay on the balls of my feet until Steve decided to release me or switch the power off.

I watched Steve pick up the power control and twist a knob.

"I've set it on low power Sandra, just try going down onto you heels so that you can get an idea of what it will be like if you weaken."

I gingerly slowly lowered my heels with my heart pounded in anticipation of getting the shock that I expected to be nothing like I had ever had before. It still caught me by surprise and I screamed when it his me. Insinctively my heels lifted up and the power was cut.

"Fucking hell!" I said, "that was, that was nothing like I expected, not that I knew what to expect."

"You can get vibrators that give you random shocks like that." Steve said.

"Oh yes," I replied, "you'll have to tell me what they are called."

"So you liked it then?" Isla asked.

"I wouldn't go that far," I replied, "but it did turn me on a bit."

"Bloody hell Sandra, I doubt that it would do that to me, more like make me piss myself." Isla said.

"Okay girls, you can talk about it later, Sandra I'm turning the power up and leaving you to it, Isla, come on, it's time to strap you down ready to be spanked."

I watched with interest as Steve and Isla went to the spanking machine.

First Steve got Isla to bend over this sort of wooden frame. Her legs were spread quite wide as he strapped her ankles to the frame. From where Steve had setup the frame everyone walking by would be able to see Isla's spread pussy. Then he moved to her arms and strapped her wrists to the frame, she was going nowhere.

Next Steve moved the metal stand with the machine on it to where he thought it should be. The spanking arm had this viscious looking cane attached to it and I thought that it could do a lot of damage to Isla's butt. Steve moved the arm so that the cane was just touching her butt.

Next Steve surprised me a bit by detaching the cane and getting a number of 'weapons' out of a box. He studied each one then decided to go with a long, leather paddle which he attached to the machine's arm.

Meanwhile, my legs were starting to ache a little.

I kept watching Steve and Isla's butt as he made a final adjustment then switched the machine on. The arm slowly moved back then, like a huge spring being compressed, then the arm sprang forwards, the paddle hit Isla's butt and she screamed.

Needless to say that the loud scream attracted the attention of the people passing by who had not seen her and around 30 pairs of eyes were now focusd on Isla's butt as the arm of the machine slowly moved away revealing a red strip across both of Isla's butt cheeks.

My pussy leaked a but more at the thought of it being my butt that had just been whacked. I concentrated my eyes on Isla's butt, or more specifically her wet pussy that everyone could see and I saw a couple of little bubbles of her juices coming out of her vagina.

The arm on the machine went as far back as it could then the spring was relased again. I swear that I could hear a short 'whoosh' as the arm of the machine flew forward followed by a loud crack as the paddle landed on Isla's butt, then a scream as Isla felt the pain.