Sandra is Different Pt. 09

Story Info
Introvert comes out of her shell.
11.3k words
4.85
6.6k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra is Different

by Vanessa Evans

Part 9

Wow, that exhibition hall was big but all the stalls and other 'things' were at one end leaving enough space for a football pitch.

The place was buzzing with people running around, presumable getting themselves organised for the day and I was disappointed that I couldn't see a naked girl anywhere. When we got to Steve's stall I saw that there was lots of space with a gazebo with sides on it.

"Is that where we'll be getting fucked?" Isla asked.

"No one will complain if you get fucked anywhere today Isla." Steve said, then added,

"There's a little stage over there where some of the people who will be coming here like to get a bit personal with other people."

"When does that start?" I asked.

"Any time after 10 when the doors open." Steve replied.

"So when can we get naked?" Isla asked.

"Any time that you want but there's something that I need you to wear all the time, hang on a sec."

Isla looked as disppointed as I felt because I was expecting to be naked all day.

Steve came back carrying some small plastic bags and from one he pulled out a couple of T-shirts. When I held one against my chest I saw his business name and phone number printed on the front and the back. Then I realised that the length of them would have been suitable for someone half my age, it only came down to my waist.

I smiled and thought,

"Maybe this won't be so bad."

Then Steve gave us each a smaller bag with what turned out to be a Sash with his business name and phone number printed on it."

"That's more like it." I said, "this doesn't cover my tits."

Within seconds Isla and I were wearing only the Sashs and our heels. Isla looked as happy as I felt. We had both arranged our sashes so that the front went down between our tits. I looked around and saw quite a few people walking passed, but none seemed to be at all interested in the 2 naked teenage girls.

"Come on girls," Steve said, "we've still got some setting up to do."

The setting up was slow progress as both Isla and I kept seeing toys that we'd never seen or heard of before and we'd stop Steve to ask him about them. We also had to uncover some of the larger items like fucking machines. When Isla took the cover off the first one she stared for a few seconds then asked Steve if she could have a go on it.

"Of course you can Isla, but not right now, we have work to do. I couldn't get the girls the last 2 days to go on them, they said that I wasn't paying them enough but I couldn't afford any more."

"Well we'll go on it more than once if you want us to Steve, won't we Isla?" I said.

"Hell yes." Isla replied.

It was the same with all the fucking machines that Steve had on display although it was difficult for me to count them because I didn't know which bits went with which other bits, and some involved frames that had me puzzled. There was one very basic item that puzzled me. It was a metal dildo on a metal pole that was attached to a big metal plate. It had some wires attached that went to a black box about the size of a shoe box.

"What's this?" I asked Steve.

"A cageless prison."

"I don't understand."

"You will when I put you on it later."

"Okay." I thought as I guessed that I would impale myself on it but didn't have a clue what would happen next.

It was the same for the 'machine' that I uncovered next. It was simlar but it had two split blocks of wood at the base with a spring between the splits and wires going to each block of wood. I guessed that Steve would explain later as well.

As we were putting out some of the smaller items we came across some pasties.

"You'll never get me trying to hide my nipples," Isla said, "I'm proud of my pokies."

"Me too." I added.

Most of the pasties were stick-on but there was a couple of them that confused me, what's more there was a hole in the middle of them, big enough for a nipple to go through.

"Steve, how do these work?"

He walked over to us and picked one up.

"They aren't really pasties, they're nipple enhancers. Let me show you."

Steve put one on my right tit, my already hard nipple going therough the hole. Then he pulled on my protruding nipple whilst pushing the 'pastie' further onto my tit then twisting it.

"Ouch," I said. "that hurts."

Then I qualified it by adding,

"Not much. It was just the surprise."

"There, Steve said, "that won't fall off, and it keeps your nipple hard."

"I don't think that I need that to keep my nipple hard today Steve, but I can think of times when a pair could come in handy. It hurts a bit, a bit like a small cut does, but I could easily live with that for a few hours, or days."

"Can I try one?" Isla asked.

Steve put the other one of the pair on Isla's right tit, her moaning a litle as he did so.

"Leave those on for a while, let people see them and ask questions, they're only £9.99 a pair."

"Do they come in different colours and shapes?" I asked.

"They do but flourescent red does sort of attract peoples attention, that man over there was staring at you two."

"How do you get them off?" Isla asked.

Sheve showed us and we took them off, neither of us wanting to hide any part of our tits but I did think that there might be occasions where it would be nice to have a pair of brightly coloured ones.

We finished setting everything up then Steve gave us some money and told us to go and get some coffee's before the doors opened and he pointed us in the right direction.

No one took any real notice of the 2 naked teenage girls as we walked through the people still setting up their own stalls but we did pass one stall where we saw another naked girl. Even at the sort of makeshift cafe our nakedness was ignored even by the middle-aged woman serving. I guessed that naked girls would become more common place as the day wore on and I have to say that I was a little disappointed.

Just as we were getting back at Steve's stall we saw a mass of people heading our way and I guessed that the main doors had opened. I also got a little excited at the thought of all those people seeing me naked.

Some of the crowd stopped at Steve's stall and started looking at some of the products and I noticed that a couple of the guys seemed more interested in Isla and me. Steve had been talking to a guy but when he saw the guys looking at Isla and me he turned and asked the 2 guys if they would like a demo of one of the machines.

Isla's and my eyes lit up and we looked at each other knowing that she was thinking the same as me,

"I'm going to get fucked in public, albeit by a machine, and strangers will be watching me get fucked."

Well I hoped that it woud be my turn first, although I wouldn't be upset if Steve chose Isla first. With both Isla and I looking at Steve he said,

"You go first Sandra, don't worry Isla, I'm sure that it won't be long before you're on your back with a dildo pounding in and out of you. Oh, and don't try to hold back either of you,, if you want to cum then cum, no one will mind, in fact they will be hoping thaat you will. The pair of you work out how to setup the first machine in the line and Isla can operatr the controls. If you have any problems I'm sure that those 2 guys will help you."

"No one will mind if Isla cums!" I thought as I looked around.

There were about a dozen men watching us and I was 100% sure that they all wanted to see both Isla and I cum, and both Isla and I wanted to cum for them.

The first machine was quite straightforward, as part of the seting up we'd spread out spong mats like they used at my Katate lessons and Isla was soon on the floor on her back with her legs spread wide either side of a relatively straight forward looking machine, A heavy looking metal box with a silicone, bendy dildo on a metal bar that was just the right height to invade her pussy.

"Shuffle your butt over to the dildo Isla I said as I worked the control so that the dildo moved backwads and forwards. Isla stopped it as far away from my pussy as it would go and I shuffled myself so that the tip of the dildo was just inside my vagina.

"Ready girl?" Isla asked.

"Bring it on sister." I replied.

So she did, slowly at first then after a couple of deep penetrations she turned the speed up a bit.

"That's fucking amazing." I said between moans.

"Literally." Isla replied and turned the speed up a little more.

All the people around me, including Isla, were watching the dildo go in and out of me and watching how the skin around my vaginal entrance was moving.

As we were all watching I heard a man stood next to Isla say,

"She's got nice tits, it's not very often that you see a pair as firm and pointy as those."

Unsurprisingly, I orgasmed quite soon and some of the people, yes, a couple of girls had joined the audience, started clapping. I wondered if Isla would leave the machine running until I had a second orgasm but she decided against that, maybe because she was quite impatient to have a go my herself. She turned the machine down so that the dildo was only going into me quite slowly, then she turned it off.

I looked at Isla's face and saw her grinning, she knew that I'd enjoyed every second. Isla put out a hand to help me get up and as I did I slid her butt back then got to my feet.

"That was awesome." I said as I turned and got a couple of wetwipes to clean the dildo.

I saw that most of the little adience were walking away but a couple were talking to Steve and I hoped that he was making a sales.

A man who hadn't watched me came over to us and asked me how much a different machine was.

"Sorry sir, we're just the models that Steve hired for the day, you'd need to talk to Steve about prices." I replied pointing towards Steve.

"Any chance that one of you could demonstrate one of the machines for me, I want to visualise what my wife would look like using it."

"Certainly sir, which machine were you thinking of?" Isla replied.

Isla and I saw him point at another machine, this one was mounted in a frame and instead of the dildo going parallel to the floor it was going vertically but the motor and the non-business end of the steel bar were mounted at the top of the frame. Isla and I looked at each other then sge said,

"You do it Sandra."

"It's your turn Isla."

"I know, but you go Sandra, I want to watch you."

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get my pussy to the tip of the dildo that was about half a metre in the air. Steve rescued us.

"On your back Sandra, lift you legs then hold your knees by your shoulders."

It was starting to make some sense so I did as instructed the Steve and Isla lifted the whole frame and moved it so that the tip of the dildo was just above my vaginal entrance. Then he did some adjustments to the frame until I felt the tip of the dildo touching my pussy.

I spread my legs as much as I could then said that I was ready.

Down came the dildo and I had to move my lower body a little to allow the dildo to perfectly align with my vagina. The next downward movement was much more comfortable and pleasurable. I looked around and saw strangers all around me. I was in heaven.

Down and up went the dildo, slowly getting faster and faster and I wished that Isla had my camera so that she could have recorded my first machine fuck but my thoughtd soon changed as the nice feelings got nicer and nicer.

The anticipation of going to be naked in front of lots of strangers, then actually being so and finally being fucked by a machine with lots of strangers seeing the dildo go in and out of me was just too much for me to last very long before cumming and cum I did, and letting everyone around me know that I was cumming.

That was one of the best orgasms that I have ever had. I didn't know if it was Isla or Steve who was controlling the machine but they didn't turn it off when my first orgasn arrived and the dildo kept going down and deep into me then withdrawing so that the tip of it was juat inside me, until I orgasmed again. And it was just as good as the first one.

Thankfully, the dildo stopped going down and up and when I had some control over my body again, Steve and Isla moved the frame so that I could lower my legs. I lay on the mat with my legs spread wide open for at least a minute before getting to my feet and saying that that was fucking awesome.

As I went over to Isla I saw that a couple of men were trying to talk to Steve and I hoped that my demonstration had got him a sale.

Shortly after that Steve uncovered what looked to me like an exercise bike. Because of my thoughts I hadn't taken much notice of it but when the cover came off I saw that it was 'different' to the exercise bikes that I'd seen and used in the university gym. This bike had some extra bits on the upright below the saddle and a hole in the saddle.

It only took a couple of seconds from when I saw Steve attaching a dildo to the gubbings below the saddle that I realised what the bike really was.

"Isla," Steve said, "come and get on the bike."

I was a little jeleous that she was going to use it first but I kbew that I'd be on it sometime before the day was out.

"Ouch." Isla said just after Steve had told her to start pedalling slowly. Then,

"Oh that's nice." As she obviously got the dildo lined up properly and I saw it disappear.

The little audience saw it too and Steve told Isla to pedal as quick as she could.

We all watched Isla bringing herself to an orgasm, me wondering how I could get the university to replace their existing exercise cycles with ones like Isla was riding right then.

Steve turned to me and asked me if I was okay.

"How could I possibly not be. I wouldn't have missed this for the world, thank you so much Steve."

"My pleasure Sandra, and I've got somewhere for you to sit and watch Isla."

Steve took me over to what to me looked like one of those frames that you see in people's gardens with a swing attached for their kids to play on. There wasn't a swing attached but Steve opened a box and got out 2 short lengths of rope. On one end of each of them was a metal karibina. And the other end of each of them had a webbing loop.

"Step into those and pull them up to your thighs." Steve instructed.

Then he lifted me up with one arm and used his other arm to clip the karibina to the top of the frame. Then he went to my other side of me and did the same so that when he released me I was free to swing backwards and forwards. I could even open my legs wide.

"Comfortable?" Steve asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Would you like something to keep your legs spread so that your audience think that it's not your fault that your legs are wide apart?"

"Good idea Steve, but how?"

Steve smiled, went to a box then came back with what I found out were ankle cuffs.

"How are those going to help?" I asked.

"Patience pointy tits. patience."

As Steve was putting the ankle cuffs on me I said,

"So do you like my little pointy tits Steve?"

"Hell yes, don't tell Lisa but I wish that her tits were like yours Sandra."

"I think that Lisa's tits look great Steve," I replied, "not too big and her nipples do her proud."

"Yes, I'm happy that she hates bras."

Steve stood up then went and got what looked to me like a broom handle. As he attached each end of the wooden pole to my ankle cuffs I realised that I was stuck. unable to close my legs or get off the swing.

"So how is someone supposet to fuck me like this" I asked.

"They'e not, well not with that spreader bar attached, I thought that you might like to be displayed like that for a while, well until Isla has worn herself out on that exercise bike."

"I was hoping to have a go in tha bike." I said.

"And so you shall Sandra, I just want to put some more things on you to see how you feel."

"What?" I asked.

But Steve didn't answer, instead he walked over to his sales counter and got talking with a potential customer leaving me sat there on the swing. I thought for a minute and realised that he was right, I was going nowhere, and my spread pussy was on full display. Some of the potential customers who were watching Isla saw me and came to have a good look at me and I was loving it. I could feel my nipples and clit tingling something rotten and I just knew that my pussy was dripping onto the floor below me.

One of the potential customers went over and interrupted Steve to ask him if it was okay to take some photographs. Steve must have said that it was okay becase the man came back with his phone out and sarted clicking away. The other people staring at me must have assumed that if it was okay for the first man to take photographs then it was okay for them to, and out came more phones.

The tingling got stronger and the puddle must have got bigger as all I could think about was those strangers staring at my spread pussy and taking photographs.

Then I felt something on my neck and I jumped, well as much as I could in the position that I was.

"Relax Sandra," I heard Steve say "it's only me, I'm just putting this collar around your neck."

"What!" I replied as I took one hand off the ropes and using touch I confirmed what Steve was saying.

I didn't need touch to see what Steve did next, he put wrist cuffs on me as I said,

"I didn't know that you sold bondage equipment Steve?" I asked.

"Yes, well just the fun stuff, not the serious BDSM stuff. Do you like the collar and cuffs Sandra?"

"I think that I do, they attract people's eyes but I guess that it depends on what you're going to attach them to."

"Nothing at the moment but you don't need a collar and cuffs to attract people's attention Sandra. Those tits and protruding clit do that for you."

I giggled a little and felt a little proud of my body. I looked over to Isla and saw her body shaking and her pedallng slow down. I guessed that she'd cum again and needed a bit of a rest.

I looked back at Steve and saw that someone had caught his attention so I looked round the little audience and saw a few phones taking photos so I lay back as much as I could and revelled in my exposure.

A few minutes later I opened my eyes and saw Isla stood neat me. I smiled and asked,

"Good ride?"

"Hell yeah, I wish that they had bikes like that at the uni gym, I'd be there every day."

"I thought that as well."

"Great minds. Are you enjoying yourself sitting there with your legs spread wide Sandra? Sorry. silly question, the puddle on the floor answers my question. And what's with the bondage stuff?"

"The jury is still out on these things, Steve thought that I might like to try them."

"I don't fancy them myself." Isla replied.

"Not even the cuffs so that some gorgeous hunk can tie you to his bed and ravish your body for days on end Isla?"

"Maybe the cuffs do have their good points." Isla replied.

I smiled just as Steve came back. With Isla's help Steve got me off the swing and as he did so he told me that the last man that he spoke to was interested in buying 20 of the swings, apparent;y he's a film producer and was thinking about having a line of girls swinging on those swings.

"Do you think that he's a porno film produced?" Isla asked.

"No idea, I didn't ask, what anyone does with anything that they buy from me is their business not mine." Steve replied, then added,

"Sandra, do you fancy going and riding the bike for a while. Isla, have you heard of a Sybian?"

I didn't need to be asked twice and as I got on the bike and impaled myself I watched Steve uncover a Sybian, but this one was different to the one Master Thomas had, this one was mounted on a frame so that once the rider was properly mounted she was stuck there because the height of the frame meant that her feet couldn't touch the floor, she was at the mercy of whoever had the control in their hand which was Steve after he helped her mount the Sybian.