Sandra is Different Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the arm slowly moved back I heard a couple of comments from the audience, both of them liking what they were watching.

Three more times that arm was released and 3 more times Isla screamed before Steve switched off the machine and went and stood near Isla's head. He stood so close to her that I thought that he was going to get his cock out and stuff it into her mouth, but he didn't. I could see that he was talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

As Steve went back to the machine my aching legs really made their presence known. I didn't know how much longer I could stay up on the balls of my feet.

Five more times I saw that paddle land of Isla's butt and I heard her scream. I wondered how much more she could take although her butt looked very red I couldn't see any real damage to her skin.

Steve went and had another word with Isla and as he did I unexpectedly felt an electric shock inside my pussy. I too screamed and my body lifted up as I went back onto the balls of my feet. I hadn't realised that my legs were slowly weakening as much as they obviously were and that my heels were going down.

The audience's attention turned to me when I'd screamed and I felt a little rush of pussy juices and I wondered if they were starting to run down the part of the dildo that wasn't inside me, and the metal pole. I had the horrible thought that if they reached the bottom of the pole something would short circuit and I would get a constant electric shock.

I took a deep breath and pressed down on my toes.

Five more times that paddle swung and landed on Isla's butt and 5 more times she screamed, although the screams weren't as loud as the original ones.

As the fifteenth swat landed on Isla's butt my leg muscles gave way again and I too screamed but this time I wasn't so quick at going back up onto my toes and the electric shock lasted longer. What's more I realised that it wasn't that bad after the initial shock and it seemed to stimulate my arousal. But I still went back onto my toes.

Steve stopped the spanking machine and again went round to Isla's head. After a short conversation Steve went and started the machine again. After the third (eighteenth) swat Isla didn't scream, in fact I could see that her body was shaking.

I'd just made that realisation when my leg muscles had finally turned to jelly and my weight went onto my heels. This time it wasn't a scream that came out of my mouth it was a long groan as I resigned myself to a constant electric shock inside my pussy until someone switched the power off.

I hadn't realised before, but I could feel that my vaginal muscles had clamped onto the dildo and I was pleased that it was a smooth dildo, if it had had ridges on it I feared that it would never come out of me. I too started shaking, but it was more like muscle spasms.

On and on went the spasms, and the groans. At the time my brain wasn'thinking properly but deep inside it was obviously getting more and more aroused because I remember thinking that I was orgasming. I vagually remember thinking that I was going to die and that it was a wonderful way to go as the feelings went on and on.

How I managed to stay on my feet and upright I will never know, but what I do know was that if I did fall forwards I would have done myself sone very serious internal damage.

Finally, I realised that the electric shocking had stopped but my body kept spasming and orgasming for quite a few seconds before they too started to slow and stop. When I managed to lift my head I saw Steve standing in front of me with a big grin on his face.

"Are you okay Sandra?" Steve asked.

After the third time of asking I magaed to reply,

"I've, I've never cum for so long. It felt like that one lasted for hours." I replied.

Steve squat down in front of me and lowered the dildo so that it was no longer inside me and as I felt that it was gone my body relaxed and Steve managed to catch me as my legs gave way and I collapsed forwards.

Steve easily carried me over to one of the sponge mats and lay me down. I smiled as I realised that once I was on my back he'd lifted my legs and spread them wide. As I lay there I could almost feel the electric shock still torturing my insides.

After a while I saw Isla looking down on me.

"Are you okay Sandra?" Isla asked.

"Give me 5." I replied, "how are you?"

"My butt hurts but I'm good."

Isla turned to let me look at her red butt and said,

"I won't sit next to you if you don't mind."

I laughed a little and lifted my arm for her to pull me up. When I was on my feet I saw Steve talking to potential customers so I turned to Isla and said,

"Thanks, you've got to try that, it really is torture but when it hits you, wow, that really was a new experience."

"A good experience?" Isla asked.

"Yes, and no. I was hell at first but ......"

I didn't finish the sentence, instead I took Isla's hand and led her over to the same 'prison'. I put her in the same position that I had been in then raised the dildo until it was inside her hole.

"Up on the balls of your feet." I said, then I raised the dildo a little before tightening the bolt to fix the dildo at that height.

"Ready?" I asked.

"No." Isla replied but I ignored her and went to the control box.

I looked at Isla's face and saw that 'shit scared' expression but I just knew that she wanted to try it.

"Go down onto you heels Isla." I said.

"No."

"Isla."

"No, I'm scared."

"Isla."

"No."

I went behind Isla, squat down and pressed on one of the wooden blocks.

Isla screamed and I lifted my finger off the block and went round to her front.

"Still alive I see." I said.

"Bitch." Isla replied. "I'm going to get something to give those cute little tits of yours a shock like that."

"Promises, promises." I replied.

Just then Steve came over as said,

"Having fun girls?"

"Yes, ....... no," Isla replied, this is horrible, Sandra tried to kill me."

"No she didn't," Steve replied, "that thing won't kill you, just keep you on your toes."

"Very punny." Isla replied.

"Come on Sandra," Steve said as he took my hand and led me towards the spanking machine, "time for you to be spanked."

"HEY," Isla shouted, "you can't leave me here like this."

Steve and I both ignored her, Steve saying that Isla would be fine.

I turned my head to look at the little audience as Steve strapped me in place and I saw about 20 people looking at me. I felt happy. The anticipation that I felt whilst Steve made adjustments to the machine really was making my pussy leak and I wondered if my audience could see my juices escaping.

I heard a short 'whoosh' and then I screamed although it was just as much from surprise as it was from the pain. Yes it had hurt but not as bad as I was expecting. For a split second I wondered it Steve had set the machine so that it didn't hurt me as much as it had Isla.

That thought went completely out of my head when the second swat landed. I didn't scream but the long grunt that came out of my mouth told everyone that could hear that it had hurt me.

As the whacks continued I wondered if the electric shocks that I had had inside me had de-sensitized the pain sensors in my butt.

Steve didn't come and check that I was okay and my count of whacks went into double figures. It was round about the fifteenth swat that I felt that wonderful feeling of arousal and the knowledge that an orgasm would hit me if things went on as they were, and around the twentieth whack it arrived and hit me like, like, like something that I couldn't describe.

My body started shaking and if the straps would have let me my audience would have seen my body jerking although I couldn't stop myself from annoucing that I was cumming.

The spanking machine kept going and I wondered if Steve was waiting to see if I'd cum again but then it stopped and Steve came over to me and started unfastening the straps whilst apologising for not switching it off sooner, something about talking to a customer.

When I was free and properly on my feet I turned to look at Isla and saw her, still locked on her prison, her whole body was shaking and her eyes looked very blank.

"Steve," I said, "Isla."

Steve turned, swore and rushed over to turn the power off to Isla's prison.

"Jeez girl." I said as I knelt in front of Isla to lower the dildo, "there's rivers running down the insides of your legs."

Steve and I caught Isla and took her to the mats where we lay her down, me moving her feet well apart so that all of her pussy was on display.

I looked down at Isla and saw that she was breathing heavily but she still had that blank expression on her face so I slapped her face. Her eyes started blinking then she said,

"What was that for?"

I laughed then bent over and kissed her on her mouth lips.

"So do you want to buy one of those prisons Isla?" I asked, "They can't be that expensive."

"Only to stick up a guy's arse to keep him hard longer." Isla replied.

Steve laughed and went over to someone who looked like he wanted to talk to him. I sat on the mat, wincing as my painful butt made contact with the mat, next to Isla and asked,

"So did you enjoy that?"

"Ask me again tomorrow, my insides are still recovering."

A short while later Steve came over to us and we got to our feet.

"How's it going girls?" Steve asked, but before we could answer he continued, "Why don't you go for a wander, have a proper look at everything."

I still had the ankle and wrist cuffs and the collar on, but my wrists were not fastened together, nor did I have the leash on, but we both still had our sashes and our heels on as we left Steve and slowly walked in amongst all the clothed people. I again found being naked in amongst clothes stangers very arousing. I hope that I never get used to it and get immune to that feeling.

We saw quite a few 'sights' as we walked, quite a few topless and a few naked girls. I wondered if they were as aroused as I was. We also saw a couple of guys wearing bondage gear. Neither were hunky men and I thought that they looked silly.

Steve was right when on the journey there we'd see things that we'd never even imagined. We had to stop at one stall and ask the man there what a couple of things that he had on display were. When he told us he asked us if we'd like to try them but we both declined. One was a pump that goes over your tits and using suction makes them a lot bigger. I told the man that I was quite happy with my tits as they were.

We also saw little shows being put on in different trader's areas. One girl was actually getting fucked as she bent over a table. When we got to the stage where I'd been fucked we stood and watched a sort of erotic dancing show with 2 totally naked girls who did get fucked whilst we watched. I didn't think that it was very erotic but Isla said that I would have thought different;y if I'd been one of the girls. She was probably right.

Whilst we were stood there watching a couple of guys just had to make some complimentary comments about our naked bodies. All 4 of our nipples had been rock hard all day amd I was proud of mine and the tits that they were on the front of.

The other thing of mine that had been rock hard all day was my clit and at one point I wondered why the female body hadn't been designed with our pussies more visible all the time.

When that show finished Isla and I continued our walk and I noticed that there weren't as many people walking about. When I mentioned it to Isla she wondered what time the convention closed. When we got back to Steve we saw that he was starting to pack things into boxes.

"When's the next one of these erotic equipment conventions?" Isla asked Steve as soon as we got there.

"Enjoyed yourselves have you girls?"

"Is the Pope a catholic?" Isla replied.

Steve and I both laughed then Steve said,

"I'll let you know."

We helped Steve box everything as the visitor numbers diminished until I saw only people carrying boxes.

"Steve," Isla asked, "there's one hell of a lot more boxes to go to the van than we brought in, do we have to carry ALL this lot out to the van?"

"We have to get it out to the van but we don't have carry it all, there's a trolley in the back of the van that will help us."

"Shall I go and get it?" I asked.

"Okay, thanks Sandra."

Steve gave me the van keys and off I went. It was only when I got to the exit that I remembered that I was naked,

"Sod it," I thought and kept walking.

As soon as I went out of the door I realised that I wasn't as much on display as I had hoped, it was well after sundown but there were some street lights. A few people looked at me, which was nice but the main thing was that it was cold outside. My nipples and clit had been hard all day but the reason for that was now the cold. I walked quickly and quickly got the trolley out of the van.

On the way back in I got stopped by a security guard wanting to know where I was going. After I explained he let me continue and I decided that he only wanted to spend a few more seconds looking at my body close up.

We had to make 2 trips out to the van and by the time everything was in the van I was feeling quite cold.

"I hate to say this Steve, but where are our clothes, I'm freezing and I need to put my dress on."

"Me too." Isla added.

"Where did you put them girls?" Steve asked.

"We gave them to you this morning when we took them off Steve." Isla replied.

"Ahh, in that case they will be one of the boxes in the back of the van."

"Well I'm too cold to get them now," I said, "can we ride home like this and get them when we get there and the van's heater has warmed us up?"

"You want us to ride home like this?" Isla asked.

"Yes, why not, unless you object Steve?" I asked.

"Not at all girls, it's dark so there's litle chance of anyone seeing you or the cops stopping us." Steve replied.

"But we're high up in a van!" Isla said.

"Shut up and get in girl, I'm freezing." I said.

We did, and Isla and I stayed naked throughout the journey. It was mostly on open roads and it was only when we got into the city centre and had to stop at traffic lights that I saw that a couple of young men had seen us but by then I had warmed up and I turned to look out of the van door window so that the young men could get a better look at my tits.

Steve had been talking to Lisa on the phone during the journey and she'd invites Isla and me to their house for a meal.

"Saves me cooking something, thank you Lisa." I said with her on speaker.

Steve and Lisa live in a big house on the outskirts of the city and there was plenty of space in their driveway for his car, Lisa's car and the van.

"This is nice." I said as I opened the van door to get out causing my nipples to go rock hard instantly.

Lisa must have heard or seen the van arriving because she was coming out to greet us.

"Where are your clothes girls?" Lisa asked.

"In the back of the van somewhere." I replied.

"Never mind those for now, come on in where it's warm." Lisa said.

I could see Isla start to say something but she stopped herself and we followed her into the house only to be greeted by a couple in their late twenties who were both grinning. Lisa introduced them as Martin and Charlotte, their neighbours.

"Don't worry about being naked girls," Charlotte said, "we've been naked here quite a few times, Steve and Lisa hold some very interesting parties at times."

"Sounds like fun." I replied.

I looked at Isla and saw that she looked like me, quite relaxed about being naked, after all we'd been naked all day and there had been hundreds, if not thousands of strangers looking at us.

When I'd first walked in and seen Martin and Charlotte I'd felt a little uncomfortable, not because I was naked, but because I would no doubt have to talk to them, not something I like to do but both Martin and Charlotte, and Lisa and Steve are all very easy to talk to and I was quickly feeling comfortable as we talked and drank as we all helped Lisa finish getting the meal ready then sat around a big table eating,

One subject of conversation whilst we help Lisa was Isla's and my still red butts and both Lisa and Charlotte told us that they too had red butts at times, it appeared that spanking girls butts was more popular that I had thought.

Isla and I told them about our gym and swimming sessions, and our trip to the funfair whilst the others recounted some of their adventures. The ones where Lisa and Charlotte were naked on holiday really got me thinking and the idea of spending the next summer somewhere like Ibiza started to develop in my mind.

Isla and I volunteerrd to do the washing-up and Lisa let us get started but soon after all the dishes were in the kitchen both Lisa and Charlotte re-appeared, both as naled as Isla and I were.

"We don't see why we can't have as much fun as you two." Lisa said to Isla and myself.

By that time Steve and Martin were opening more wine bottles, and getting aroused by the 3 naked girls around them.

You can probably guess what happened next, and you'd be right and it was the early hours of the next morning when any of us got to sleep. The only combination of couples having some sort of sex that I didn't see, or take part in, was Steve and Martin which, upon reflection, pleased me. For some unknown reason the thought of 2 men having sex doen't appeal to me at all and I can't understand why they would want to, especially when there were 4 naked girls there, all wanting both cocks inside them.

It was around 7:00 a.m. when I woke up, on a bed sandwiched between Steve and Lisa, with Steve's cock slowly sliding in and out of my pussy. It was just after 8:00 a.m. when Steve went and got Isla's and my clothes out of the van and put them on a radiator to warm up.

Ten minutes later Isla and I were in Lisa's car heading into town where she dropped us off outside our accommodation buildings.

Well, that's what happened during my first new weeks at university and I am really happy to say that I loved every minute of it. Up to the Christmas break I did lots more of the same and really did make up for the lack of sex before going to uni, and I did learn that interacting with other people isn't as bad as had been before going to uni.

I did go on one escort job that Master Thomas fixed up for me and I did get a really nice dress out of it, oh, and a couple of thousand pounds, but afterwards I told Master Thomas that I'd like to stick to the spanking and the anonymous, out-cold fuckings in hotel rooms for a while and to ask me again in the new year.

Oh, one more thing, the number of girls going to the gym and then the swimming pool doubled before Christmas.

It was a different, and quite richer, Sandra who went home to my parents hpuse for a few days at Christmas.

vanessa.asslr.org