All Comments on 'Sandra is Inquisitive'

by EnjoyBoth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
johnjones2460johnjones2460about 5 years ago

Too many people it got hard to follow. Keep writing but reduce the number of people or do less jumping from person to person from one sentence to the next.

kafkafabout 5 years ago
Dangling bits

Your sentences are all too short. Join them together. It is boring to read otherwise.

And the dangling participle "Walking into the bar, the music was recorded Eighties hits" is classic. The music wasn't walking into the bar, was it?

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i liked it

the short sentences makes it more interesting. most of these people have been in your other stories, so for me following them is not difficult. You may want to refer readers in your intro to your 2-3 most recent stories and let them know that if they haven't read them yet reading them first could be helpful. not critical - but helpful. that may help reduce some of the comments. BTW - 5 STARS. great erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnjoyBoth@EnjoyBoth
I was a reader of literotica stories for a few years before taking the plunge to become a member instead of lurking in the shadows. Most of the stories I've written are from my own experiences and adventures. Hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES