All Comments on 'Sandra Nelson, Sex, the Sixties'

by brok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandra Nelson was born overseas and immigrated to Australia in the fifty’s after the war and lived briefly in a displaced camp She now lives in Greta NSW living a quiet life under her real name .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sandra nelson in dbl bay in 1973

I saw her in dbl bay sydney april 1973. She married bart the manager of the bourbon & beefsteak bar & went on the archery circuit in USA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sandra is still live and well, an amazing woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I lived in the Cross way back then, Sandra Nelson was from NZ I believe, I frequented the pubs & clubs there & also the Kenopos Room at Mainly, Max Merit, Dinah Lee etc. SN used to go over to Manly, she was certainly a celebrity..

Gid bless you Sandra Nelson where ever you are..

Garry C.. (71 years)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
alexandra

lives in the hunter valley

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Remember her in the Sydney Newspapers walking the streets topless !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i meet sandra in hotel in greta NEAR MAITLAND i was 20 she was about 25 i think she bought me 2 drinks she watched me play football and bought us all a drink i scored the winning try so i got 2 drinks we had about 2 hours with her she was beautiful and quite nice i rember it well :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sandra Nelson

I live in Sydney and Sandra had a brilliant pair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrok@brok
I'm a baby boomer guy who likes girls, enjoys fiction and finds it interesting trying to put the two together on the page. I used to write under the pen-name Mike Tauron and one of these stories was published in the Literotica collection. I used to be a science-fictio...