Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 04

Story Info
She tests herself as an exhibitionist and a submissive.
10.1k words
4.7
7.2k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SANDRA LOVED THE SEASHORE in mid-October: fewer people, yet still warm enough to enjoy the sun, if not the ocean. It was a week after her mall escapade with Alexandra and Mary Jo, and she wanted some time to think about what she had just been through. So they left the children with a nanny and took off.

"I wonder if I'm still cut out for this," she wondered at dinner their first night.

"How about we try a few things on our own?" Jerry suggested. "We're in a place where nobody knows us. The crowds are small. Let's see how you feel."

The next morning, Monday, after a leisurely breakfast, they set out on the boardwalk. She wore a faded, thin tank top that fit like a second skin and, around her waist, an old scarf that she had fashioned into a tiny sarong. She had wanted it to cover the long surgical scar along her lower abdomen and still leave her pussy tantalizingly exposed. She finally figured out the right balance by shifting the knot to the rear, which gave her what she wanted, at the expense of a naked butt cheek.

They kept up a brisk pace. Jerry walked slightly in front of her, discreetly recording her on his camera. Sandra chuckled that joggers were too absorbed in their own thing to see her, while the elderly people on the benches did not look her way or react fast enough to take a second look. Occasionally, somebody walking toward them would do a double-take and try to get a second look, but she was walking too fast for them. Those moments, though, made her pussy twitch.

After covering ten blocks on the boardwalk, Jerry turned down a side street for the walk back to the hotel. With fewer pedestrians, she let the cloth ride up on her hip, so that her pussy was more exposed, giving her even more of a rush. After a couple blocks, Jerry told her to pull ahead, so he could get some views of her bare ass.

Traffic got heavier as they approached the hotel, so she adjusted the skirt on the one side, still leaving one ass cheek bare as they walked in and up to the second floor. At the top of the stairs, Sandra untied the knot and let the thin scarf drop. When she turned the corner toward their room, she pulled the top off and walked the rest of the way completely naked.

"So what'd you think?" She leaned against the wall, naked, waiting for him to unlock the door.

"I do love following your naked ass down a hotel hallway." He took her in his arms and kissed her, sliding his tongue between her lips.

"I meant about our morning walk." Without waiting for an answer, she reached into his pants for his cock. Then they heard another door open, and Jerry spun her around, unlocked their door, and got them both into the room before anybody could see them.

"It went great," he said, pressing her against the door. "You ready to take this show on the road?" he asked, then started licking his way down her body, sucking on her nipples, biting her stomach.

"You want me to wear that scarf wherever we go?" She gasped as he touched her clit with his tongue.

"I've got other ideas." She moaned loudly as he pressed his tongue further along her swollen labia. The sound reverberated against the door and, she thought, could have been felt and heard by anybody right outside their room.

She sank to the floor, and Jerry moved down with her, and sucking up the liquid flowing out of her. As he got to the floor, he lay on his back, guiding her down to keep her pussy on his mouth.

She pushed his sweatpants down and freed his stiff cock. She licked her way along his shaft, feeling him tremble under her soft touch. Soon she had him in her mouth, and Jerry sucked gently on her clit, both of them moaning in ecstasy.

Her pussy was throbbing as his fingers dug into her ass cheeks and his cock pushed deeper into her throat. She knew he was going to cum, and she felt herself give way to the passion building inside her. She dug her fingers into his ass just as the expected burst of cum shot into her throat. She coughed and gagged, but managed to swallow most of it.

Her feet kicked against the door as the orgasm shook her body. She swallowed the last few drops of cum leaking out of his cock as he licked the last of her juices draining onto her legs. As the joint orgasm died down, they rested their heads on each other's thighs and drifted off.

A sudden pounding jolted them awake. A voice called out "Housekeeping." Jerry managed to call back something that was enough for the woman to reply, "Take your time."

Sandra's heart was pounding as Jerry stood up and gave her a hand. Laughing, they quickly showered, dressed, and headed out to lunch, waving to the housekeeping staff as they left. AT LUNCH IN A COZY TAVERN close to the hotel, Jerry asked if she thought anybody had spotted her during their walk. "You mean, did anybody notice my best bits peeking out from under that minimalist scarf?" She laughed. "I'm not sure anybody even noticed my tits, and they were far more visible."

"How did you feel during the walk?"

"It was a rush to feel the breeze on my bare pussy and to know that I had a secret."

"When you're out there like that, do you want to be seen?"

She pondered for a moment. "Yes... and no. I mean, the possibility of being seen is where the excitement comes from, right? But I'm nervous about how people might react." She waited while the server put down their salads and refilled their drinks. "I think I want to 'almost' be seen, like they wonder if they actually saw what they thought they did."

"What about that time I dared you to strip and lock your clothes in the car, then throw away the keys for five minutes? And right toward the end, some guy came up and asked if you were okay?"

"Yeah, and I told him I was filming a dare. He didn't want to be filmed, but he stood there anyway, watching while I walked around the car, stark naked, to pick up the keys. Then he left. In the moment, I was maybe more embarrassed than anything else. Later, it was a turn-on. But if he had threatened to report me or even just got closer, I would have been terrified."

The food came, and they settled down to eat. After a few minutes, she asked, "So what are these plans you have in mind?"

"I thought we would drive up the coast, maybe inland, stop at a few towns. I've marked off a few places, indoors and out, where I could film you walking around, flashing, secretly changing clothes, and moving on. I grabbed a few old clothes before we left, and I figured we could spend today making up some new sexy outfits, maybe even buy some used stuff tomorrow."

"You've really thought this through."

"You had mentioned it before we left, and my mind just started churning. Plus, I thought..." He looked around and took a bite of food.

"Thought what?"

Jerry took a deep breath. "Remember you talked about wanting to see what it felt like to be a submissive?" She nodded. "How about we give it a try?"

After a long pause, she said, "Okay. I keep talking about it, so I guess now is the time to take the leap." She took his hand. "Just know this. While I want to do this, the thought terrifies me. I can only do it because I trust you completely. So, yes, take me where you want." JERRY DID NOT WAIT till the next day, however. As they dressed for dinner, he told her, "No panties tonight. Wear this instead," and he handed her a pink egg-shaped object with a thin tail.

"This is a vibrator," she said. "Not really equivalent to panties."

"Yeah, but more fun." He tapped his phone screen. The egg vibrated in her hand. "I control it."

After it finished quivering, she spit on the egg to get it wet and slid it into her pussy. "Can I finish getting dressed now?" He nodded and went to get himself ready.

She wore a short grey dress that zipped all the way up front and was a tight fit over her ass and tits. Stiletto pumps and black tights completed the outfit.

On the way to the restaurant, he surprised her a couple times with a short vibration. While they were waiting to be seated, he held it steady at a low setting. She had to squeeze her thighs to keep from flinching too much. He turned it off while the hostess led them to their table, then turned it on again as the server took their drink orders, getting a kick out of watching her try to control her reaction with a witness so close.

"You're mean," she whispered with a chuckle when the server had left.

"Unzip your dress partway. I want to see your tits." She moved the zipper down to give herself some cleavage, but he kept signaling till the zipper was below her tits and she was always on the verge of being totally exposed. When he was satisfied, he turned on the vibrator to get a sense of how much her little tits would shake. Just at that moment, the server returned with their drinks and seemed rather wide-eyed at the view.

Over the course of the meal, he turned the vibe on with no warning at inconvenient times, such as when dinner was being served, when she was taking a sip of wine or walking to the restroom. He kept it on at a low intensity toward the end of the meal, causing her to squirm in her chair, and then raised it a couple notches as they walked out. He laughed at the awkward dance he triggered as they headed down the street.

"Let's take a walk on the beach," he called out. In the off season, only half the lights along the boardwalk were on, so the beach was fairly dark. She took off her shoes when they got to the sand, since the heels sank in with each step. At a lifeguard station, he told her to take off her dress and leave it with the shoes. She strolled along in just her thigh highs. He soon ramped up the intensity again. When it was too much to bear, she sank to the sand in a dim pool of light. He pushed the remote up to its highest level, and she started writhing, growling, and rubbing her clit, trying to concentrate the orgasm building inside her.

As she thrashed and moaned on the sand, he took out his cock and started to masturbate. "Don't cum yet," he called out. When she saw what he was doing, she tried to restrain the effect of the sensations coursing through her. But she could barely hold on and was twisting on the ground when he finally groaned, "oh god yessss." With her own growl, she started fiercely rubbing her pussy and let herself go just as the first bolt of cum shot out of him and landed across her tits.

For a few minutes, he looked at her lovingly, enjoying the glint of reflected light on her swollen wet pussy lips between her wide-open legs and his cum across her exposed chest and stomach. Pity, he thought, that nobody else was nearby to enjoy the sight. When she came to, he helped her to her knees. "Clean my cock," he whispered to her and stood in front of her. She took him into her mouth and sucked off the last few flecks of dried cum.

He helped her up and used a handkerchief to wipe the cum from her chest. Then he knelt next to her to brush the sand off her bare ass and legs. She stroked his hair. "You really know how to get to me," she said.

"Think the girls will get you to that point?"

She laughed. "Just like you to give me a challenge in a weak moment."

They walked back to the lifeguard station where she put on the dress without zipping it up. She put her shoes back on when they got to the sidewalk. They walked back toward their hotel with her dress wide open.

He led her around to a side door, where they could get to the stairs without crossing the lobby. The hallways were empty as they got to the stairs and walked up. At one point, Jerry looked over his shoulder and spotted the clerk at the main desk looking at them. She smiled when he caught her eye, then went back to her work. On the second floor, as they turned down the hall to their room, a door opened just as they passed it, and another couple came out. They nodded in passing, but they were far enough past that the couple did not see the open dress.

When they got to their door, Sandra leaned against the wall and let the dress slide off her shoulders. "I may have to get new tights, depending on what the sand did to these." He turned to her and kissed her. After a few seconds, he pushed the door open, and they slid into the room. Their sex that night was long, slow, and quiet. THE NEXT MORNING, she woke up to see Jerry moving an armchair to a corner window. "Oh good, you're awake. Come over here and take off whatever you have on." She was still a bit groggy, but tossed her t-shirt and panties onto the bed and walked toward the window, one arm over her tits. "Put this on," he said and handed her a blindfold.

He then sat her in the chair, lifted her legs onto the corresponding arms of the chair, and told her to fold her hands on top of her head. "Stay that way until I tell you differently," he told her.

This was the beginning of her submissive training, exposed at the hotel window with no way to know how much of her could be seen. She figured that somebody at street level might be able to see her tits. She could not remember the buildings across the street. Certainly anybody on a third floor or higher would see all of her spread wide open.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. "Room service." Her stomach tightened as Jerry opened the door, and she heard a cart being pushed into the room. Her pussy twitched as she wondered, "Will they be able to see me naked? All of me? Or just the side view, my tits and legs draped over the chair arms?" Her pussy was getting wet as she thought about being helpless and seen by a complete stranger. Would Jerry bring them--was it a man or a woman? --over to the window where they could get a complete view? By the time she heard him say, "Thank you," and close the door, her head was spinning, and she felt a damp spot under her crotch.

"You can get up now and take off the blindfold. Let's have some breakfast." She stood up and quickly stepped to the side, hoping to get out of the window, before she took the blindfold off. The table was in the middle of the room, so she felt some relief that the server may not have seen much. Then she saw the camera on a tripod, aimed at the chair. "Has that been there the whole time?" Jerry nodded and moved it to record her at the breakfast table. "Assume your whole day will be recorded. I have extra batteries and memory cards. Eat up, we've got a full day."

He had laid out a pair of faded, torn, and skin-tight jeans and another thin shirt that hugged her tits and exposed her nipples. They drove an hour out of town to the next county's community college, where he filmed her briskly walking around the campus, her tits bouncing gaily under the thin shirt. The morning breeze tightened her nipples and gave a flush to her face. Every now and then, he tore holes in the shirt, each time exposing more of her tits.

After about half an hour, he directed her to a remote corner of the campus, where he tossed a black garment onto the ground. Then he ripped the thin shirt completely open. "Walk back to that trash can, and throw away your jeans and shirt. Then come back here, don't run, and put on the dress." She followed his instructions, checking to make sure nobody was around before stripping naked and walking back toward him.

Once she had put on the dress, which snapped up the front, they headed into a large building with classrooms, conference rooms, and other facilities. He filmed her roaming the halls, opening and closing the dress, flashing, and standing naked outside busy classrooms.

That set the pattern for the day. From the campus, they drove to an outlet center, where she followed his instructions to walk around designated areas, strip naked in semi-public places, and change into other outfits, each of which was more revealing than what she had taken off.

After almost two hours at the outlet center, where they went through half a dozen stores and changes of clothes, he drove to a wooded area, with an overgrown trail. He led her into the woods, told her to strip, then blindfolded her and cuffed her to a tree. He set the camera in another tree and said, "I'll be back in a bit," then walked away.

The sun was warm on her back and ass, while the breeze tickled her nipples and pussy. Even though she was already horny from her morning excursions, she was calm, but started to get edgy as time dragged on, flinching at every sound, wondering if somebody was sneaking up on her. She was sure he had not abandoned her, but had he left her on her own? Or was he just a short distance away, watching her tremble? She had no sense of how much time was passing, and she soon began moaning, partly out of fear and partly out of the throbbing that had been building in her pussy.

Suddenly, a snapping twig caused her to jump. "Hey, love," she heard Jerry's reassuring voice. He stepped behind her and reached his arms around to cup her tits and play with her hardened nipples. "Is somebody turned on?" he whispered. She nodded as he slid his hands up her arms and undid the cuffs. He helped her sit down at the base of the tree, leaving the blindfold on, then he put something into her hands. "Here are a couple of toys," he said. "I think you should treat that slutty pussy to some loving attention."

As soon as he put the dildo and vibrator into her hands, she felt increased throbbing and tingling along her pussy lips. She slid down to the ground and pressed the dildo along her pussy, nestling in the soft bed of grass at the foot of the tree.

After sliding the dildo fully inside her cunt, she felt around for the vibrator. She pushed the button a couple of times and laid it against her clit. The vibration was more intense than she had expected, and her vocal response echoed among the trees. Fumbling with the control, she toned it down, and soon the dildo and vibe were sending out complementary sensations.

Moaning and gasping, she shifted the vibrator from her clit to her pussy lips, even onto the dildo itself, triggering new sensations with each change. Her hips started bucking as the sensations came together, and she dropped the vibe to rub clit with her fingers until the orgasm burst, and her body shook one, two, three times till everything drained out of her, and she lay like a limp rag with her legs open, exposing her swollen pussy to the sun and, she realized later, Jerry's camera.

Her body gave a last twitch as she pulled the dildo out. She laughed and kicked her legs forward in a final ecstasy. She felt around with her hand for the buzzing vibrator and turned it off.

When she took off the blindfold, she saw Jerry sitting there, cross-legged, with his camera in his lap. "Did you get all that?" Her voice was no more than a sigh. "Oh, yeah," he said, "that was wonderful."

"What's next?"

"I got us some lunch, then we'll walk back to the car. That's where your clothes are."

When they had finished eating, he had her lead the way so he could film her fat little ass twitch as she walked naked down the path. A couple times, she thought she heard somebody approaching and jumped into the trees for cover, but nobody appeared. Jerry just kept on filming.

At the car, she put on the old miniskirt and scarf that she had cobbled together the night before. She had slit the skirt along one side and added a tie to the top, turning it into a wrap-around skirt that was too small for her waist, leaving her partly exposed. She could shift the gap from showing off her leg to exposing her pussy. She had torn the scarf lengthwise and tied the two halves together, so she could wear it behind her neck, across her tits, and tie it in the back. It was old and faded, so her tits were generally visible when the sun was right, as well as loose enough for her to expose them as she chose.

They drove to the next coastal town, and he filmed her walking along the streets, shifting the gap from the side to the front as often as she dared. Along the town's two commercial streets, she had it just enough to the side that it was possible to get a glimpse of her pussy, if you knew what you were looking for. When they shifted to residential streets, she kept her pussy fully exposed as much as possible. She almost got caught as somebody came running around the corner they were approaching, but he seemed too preoccupied to see anything.