Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a family store. During the summer, we have to accept that a lot of people come here directly from the beach, but we do have a policy that shoppers should be covered up, no bare shoulders or bare feet. If you can't cover up," he said, looking directly at Sandra, "I'll ask you to leave now."

Her face was bright red from embarrassment, and she hoped he did not look down to where she was partially exposed. Jerry spoke up, and the manager turned toward him. "We were just getting a few items for our ride home. We're leaving town," he said, "and probably not coming back, so can we get a few things here, or should we leave and go to another store?"

The manager refused to bend. "If you know exactly what you want, I'll take you to that location, and you can pick them up. Otherwise, I'll ask you to leave."

Realizing his bluff had been called, Jerry turned to Sandra. "Come on, honey, let's go." He headed straight for the door, and she followed briskly, keeping focused only on his back and not on any of the people staring. Her pulse was pounding in her head, and she was half afraid of passing out. As soon as they stepped outside, the breeze cleared her head, even as it raised goosebumps all over her body again. The fear and anxiety, though, stayed with her, and she outpaced Jerry as he walked toward the end of the block.

"Come on, don't let it get to you," he told her as he caught up.

"You're not the one whose body came close to getting us into trouble," she snapped at him. "In fact, you probably could have walked away while I was locked up."

"But you weren't. And I would not have walked away." He took her hand. "And if you had been locked up, I would have come visit... often."

She looked at his sheepish face and let herself smile. "I got so scared," she whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder. "That's never happened before. I've been nervous or anxious, maybe even embarrassed at times, but never so terrified."

He wrapped his arms around her. "Do you want to give it up and go home?"

She stood up straight, so suddenly that it startled him. She pulled back from him and gave him a determined look, as tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm standing here in a 98-percent naked body with a 100-percent naked soul. I'm not giving up." She hugged him as tightly as she ever had, seeking comfort and courage from his warm, clothed body as her tears dampened his shoulder. "Certainly not," she said with an unaccustomed fierceness. "We've got a job to do."

He looked at her with astonishment and pride. She had gone from nervous to determined in less than a second. He kissed her long and hard, then turned the camera back on. "I'm going to head down the block," he said, pointing to the right. "When I get to that parking sign, kick off your sandals and follow me. When you hear me say 'one,' untie the thong and let it fall. When I say 'two,' take off the top and toss it aside. Then just keep following."

As she watched him walk down the sidewalk, she felt her nervousness roaring back, in tandem, oddly enough, with confidence and arousal. They were not all that far from the entrance to the grocery store. She could hear people going in and out and wondered whether any of them were talking about her. But then he was at the parking sign, and she stepped out of her sandals and started walking.

She spotted one person on the other side of the street, walking toward her, and another in one of the buildings on that side. No doubt, the sight of a woman in a teeny bikini on a crisp fall day may have seemed odd. Fortunately, however, their view of her was partially blocked by parked cars. Jerry had slowed down, and she heard him say, "One!" Her hands went to the ties on the side of her hips and found the ends. She felt flutters in her stomach as she pulled on them and the thong came loose. She pulled it out from between her legs and tossed it aside. Her pussy was now totally exposed, and she felt the breeze directly on her labia.

A wave of erotic sensation coursed through her body, and her head was starting to spin when she heard Jerry say, "Two!" and saw him cross the street. She lifted the top over her head, giving her tits a bounce. She tossed it onto the street and followed him. Her head was spinning, her pussy throbbing, and her nerves quaking as she realized she was in the middle of the street wearing nothing but her engagement and wedding rings.

Before she could think much more than that, Jerry surprised her by disappearing into some bushes lining the sidewalk. Panic seized her till she got to where he had gone and saw an opening. She stepped through and found herself at the far end of the hotel parking lot.

There were not many cars at this end. She would have preferred to hide behind the few that were there, but Jerry was leading her right down the open aisle, completely out in the open on a clear, sunny day. A glance at the hotel told her that anybody at a window would clearly see the naked woman walking along. She mentally begged Jerry to hurry, but he kept a steady pace until, about halfway down the row of cars, she saw him turn toward theirs. When she got herself safely hidden by their car and the bushes, she sagged and started laughing and crying. She leaned against their car for support, and Jerry put his arm around her after turning off the camera.

She leaned into him, giddy with fear and joy, and with the tremors of orgasm already quivering in her pussy. "Fuck me, here and now."

"Not quite yet," he said, shifting around so he could open the passenger door. "Please," she whimpered. He just smiled and nodded his head toward the car. "Get in." She sighed and got in, pulling her seatbelt around her as he closed the door.

Her hands were running along her thighs as he got in the driver's seat. "Uh uh, no touching." He propped the camera up on the dashboard before tuning on the car.

"I'm so horny," she whined, dragging out the word as she squeezed her knees.

"I know, honey, and I promise to make it up to you." He backed out of the parking space. Soon they were on the main road out of town, passing other cars, trucks, and pedestrians. She crossed her legs to conceal her wet pussy and pulled the ends of her hair over her nipples. She tried to keep her eyes forward and not worry if anybody was looking at her, particularly when they stopped. She was sure that every little shout or horn blast was meant for her.

She relaxed when they got off the island and headed along the highway, where traffic was much lighter. She put the seat back a little and began to enjoy the ride, just watching the scenery fly by.

Jerry reached over and ran his hand over Sandra's leg. After a few strokes, he dragged his fingers up to her stomach, then back down onto the other leg, keeping his attention on the road ahead. Gradually, he began pushing his fingers between her crossed legs until she uncrossed them. She sighed as his hand drifted up and down her thighs and began drawing circles on her mound.

He pressed harder. She moaned, and her body quivered as he found her clit through the thickness of her mound. She sank further into the seat and opened her legs even more fully apart. She put her hand on his and urged him down to her thick pussy lips, throbbing for attention.

She gasped in surprise as he pressed hard, drawing her pussy lips around in circles, sending bolts of pleasure through her clit and beyond. She put one foot up on the dashboard and lowered the back of her seat. She was twisting and quivering under his constant pressure, and the musky scent of her cunt filled the car.

He was getting turned on by the scent, and he willed himself to keep focused on the road ahead, even as he intensified his attentions to her pussy, rubbing harder and faster.

Suddenly, her gasps shifted to a higher tone as the orgasm took over, and her whole body shook till she went limp and started giggling, her legs totally open. He eased up on the pressure, but kept his fingers on her until the last waves of orgasm subsided. After a minute, she took his hand and brought it up to her lips to kiss and lick her juices. She tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth but giggles and sighs. She let go of his hand and relaxed into the afterglow of her orgasm.

She gradually returned to awareness and realized she had drifted off, since they were now driving along a country road bordered by fields and woodlands.

"Where are we?"

"Farm country, so far as I can tell." He turned off onto another road that wound through some fields until they came to an even smaller road off to the side. He turned there and, after a couple of miles, pulled onto a grassy space between some trees.

"Where are we?"

"No idea," he said and turned off the engine. "Let's take a walk." He came around to her side of the car, kicked off his shoes, and threw his shirt and slacks into the back seat. Naked, he took her hand, and they started strolling down the road.

She wrapped her arm around him and smiled. Walking naked was exhilarating. His cock was stiff enough to be pointing the way, and she was throbbing with desire, but she did not want to break the moment.

They came to a clearing with a little pond and a soft patch of sandy ground around it. She turned to him and sank to her knees, bringing herself in line with his beautiful cock. She took him in her hand and licked each side of his shaft. The sun warmed them both, and she felt totally at peace in this quiet field. She sucked him into her mouth and felt him grow in firmness and thickness. Before long, she lay back onto the sand, pulling him down and guiding his cock toward her hungry wet pussy. Without hesitation, he thrust his thick shaft deeply into her. She dug her fingers into his back, and the two of them met each other in perfect rhythm until they could bear it no longer. They came together, her cunt squeezing his cock as he shot his cum into her.

They lay limp and at peace in the open field. She giggled at the prospect of a farmer finding them there, but the idea did not scare her. After a while, he rolled off her, and they snuggled up against each other in the sandy spot.

Before long, she realized that he had dozed off. Not a surprise, since he had been at least as busy as she had, though maybe not as emotionally drained. Watching him, she chuckled at how pathetic--and worried--he looked when he said he would come visit her if she got locked up. That reminded her of the morning's incidents, and an idea that had flashed into her mind a couple of times took a more defined shape. She slowly extricated herself from Jerry's arms and crawled to another spot on the sandy shore, where she used her finger to write in big block letters:

SANDRA IS A SLUT

She was smiling at that when Jerry woke up and crawled next to her.

"That seems rather harsh," he said, "Where did that come from?"

"When you dozed off, I started thinking about the women in the diner and the grocery store. I don't know if they hated me, like I thought at first, but I do think they saw me as a slut. I could almost hear the word in the silence. At first, I was embarrassed, since they meant that as an insult. But as the memory came back, I started thinking, 'Why do I have to accept their interpretation? What if I like being a slut? What if it turns me on?' So I decided to embrace it."

As she talked, she had added the word SUBMISSIVE on a second line. "What do you think?"

"I like it," he said, then used his finger to add LICENTIOUS to the list. They laughed. "How about this?" He wrote UNINHIBITED.

"I don't know," she said, "there are some things I know I won't try. So can you really say I'm uninhibited?"

"Set it as a goal, something you're working toward," Jerry said. "In corporate speak, don't they say you should speak of your objective as though you're living it, something like that? Besides, in the areas you do play in, you're getting less inhibited with each try. Now, how about a T?"

"How about TITLESS?" She started to write.

"You are not titless," he said and playfully smacked at her hand. "I love your tits. I think they're perfect. Besides, it's not really a character trait like the others."

"What about TITLESS WONDER?"

He raised his finger as though warning her, and she laughed. After a moment, she wrote TRASHY. "How about that? Any good slut should be trashy, right?" He pulled her around and kissed her hard, making a point to cover her tits with his hands. After a few more kisses, she asked, "So, what are you going to do with all these pictures and videos you've collected of your slut?"

"I think it's time to make a website, showing your daring ventures in public and private. Ask members to suggest dares. Who knows, you might even make private custom videos... for a price."

"You want me to be a slut for just anybody?"

"That's up to you, love, whatever you want to try."

She tightened her hold on him and kissed him deeply, then said, "Just so long as you're my cameraman and backup."

"Deal."

After a few more moments, they stood up, brushed the sand off each other, and walked back to the car. Jerry got his shirt from the back seat and tossed it to her. "Put this on for the ride home, but don't button it." She chuckled as she pulled it on and rolled up the long sleeves.

"We're going to have to stop for gas fairly soon," he said. "I figure you can pump, and I'll record you. It'll be a good first video for our new website."

"Do you have a name for this site yet?"

He started the ignition. "Maybe you can ask your marketing friend for some ideas. Maybe... after you've finished rolling around in bed with her."

"Maybe. Who knows if I'll remember anything at a time like that?"

"I'm sure you'll do your best," he said and kissed her before driving off.

_________________

My thanks to exhibitionist creators TDM, AMW, and LME for letting me use their adventures as inspiration for Sandra's. I am grateful to them for the many instances of erotic beauty they have created, sometimes at personal and even legal risk. They have given me a lot of joy, and I wish them the very best in all they do.