Sandra, the IT Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about half an hour, they found a consignment shop off on a side road from the main commercial area. It consisted of a series of rooms, cluttered with furniture, toys, decorations, books, and endless knick-knacks. Sandra wandered through them, browsing among the items and shifting her skirt around for maximum exposure. A few times, when other shoppers entered the area she was in, she kept her back to them and even started playing with her pussy when others were next to her. Jerry kept filming, of course, capturing one special moment when her whole body quivered just as another couple stepped forward to get a closer look at an old table.

Jerry had moved to another section of the store, where she saw him take a robe out of his backpack and lay it on a dresser. It was a caftan-style robe, open in front and without a belt. She knew he intended her to leave her clothes where she was and walk over naked to get the robe. She loosened the top as she watched the other couple move to another section of the store.

They were not quite out of sight when she let the ends of the scarf fall, so it was hanging loose in front of her tits. She untied the skirt and held it in place till the couple had moved further away. When they turned another corner, she let the skirt fall and was lifting the scarf off her shoulders when a door at the far end of their section opened and a young woman stepped out. The two of them froze, looking at each other in astonishment.

After a second, Sandra gasped and tried to cover her tits and pussy with the scarf, when the other woman smiled broadly and put her finger to her lips. "You're okay," she whispered, stepping closer to Sandra. "I get what you're doing. Been there. Just give me a moment, and I'll make sure nobody disturbs you."

Sandra whispered back, "Don't tell anybody. Please!"

The woman patted her on her bare shoulder. "I'm the owner. Who'm I going to tell?" She saw Jerry and waved to him, then headed past Sandra. "Relax," she whispered and left the room.

Sandra's heart was pounding. She looked at Jerry, who seemed just as stunned, even though he was still filming her. After catching her breath, she let the scarf fall, stood naked in the room for a couple seconds, then headed his way. He stepped back to get a better angle as she reached for the robe and put it on. She had just closed the front when the store owner came back. "They're gone," she said brightly, "and I've closed the shop for a late lunch, so you're welcome to stay longer if you'd like."

Recovered from her first panic at being caught, Sandra got a better look at the store owner, a thin woman of medium height, wearing a short skirt and a loose, half-open blouse with nothing underneath. She was most struck, though, by the woman's face. It seemed somewhat out of proportion to her small frame, yet there was something elegant, in a European sense, in the shapes and angles of her nose, eyes, and jaw. This elegance and her direct expression gave the woman a stronger presence and authority than her body seemed to warrant. Sandra did not want to look away from her, and her pussy was twitching in response to the woman's proximity.

"I think we'll probably head out for now," Jerry said. "Thanks for your help."

"I was a bit wild in college," the woman said, ignoring Jerry and stepping even closer to Sandra. "I was dared to do some flashing here and there. I was scared at first, but really got to like it. I even did some nude modeling and kind of browbeat a friend to posing with me. She wasn't comfortable with it and ultimately stole my boyfriend, but.... "She laughed and then shook herself. "Sorry, I went off into la-la-land there. You don't need to know my history." She laughed ruefully as she looked down the length of Sandra's body.

Sandra realized that she had let her robe fall open and that her stomach and pussy mound were exposed. The woman stepped even closer and brushed her long, slim fingers against the sides of the robe, widening the gap. "The three of us were involved in a threesome before he ran off with her," she said in almost a whisper. "Another guy took pictures, which I still have. She went down on me, but I never had the nerve to try to do the same with her. I wish.... "She lapsed into silence again and just stared at Sandra.

"Maybe some day," Sandra whispered, her breathing shallow, and took the woman's hand, which had brushed against her thigh. The two women clutched each other for a moment till the store owner broke off with a light chuckle and looked at Jerry, standing in the background. "Are you still filming?" Jerry shook his head, startled and embarrassed at the sudden attention.

The woman stepped away from Sandra. "Anyway, I've had to behave myself since I bought this place, but I miss it every now and then," she said, returning to a business mode. "Maybe you'll inspire me to take it up again, somewhere that people don't know me."

"That's why we came here," Sandra said and shook the woman's hand. "It's a ways from home. Good luck if you try it."

As they headed to the car, Jerry put his arm around her and said, "She was hitting on you. I felt like I was part of the furniture."

Sandra laughed. "Now maybe you know how I feel when some of your models hit on you after a photo shoot." She leaned against him. "I never found out her name."

Jerry turned back. "The store's called Li'l Maggie's Emporium. She must be Maggie."

Sandra looked back at the store and thought she could make out the woman looking at her through the window. "Can we go back to the hotel? I think we've done a lot for the day."

"Oh, yeah, we've got plenty to work with," he said as he led her to the car.FOR DINNER THAT NIGHT, Sandra wore soft denim short shorts, cut along the sides and held together by laces. On top, she wore a simple shift, like a serape, draped over her shoulders, open along the sides, and held together with clips. When she walked, the shape and bounce of her tits were clearly visible from the side. When she was seated, the servers had a clear look at her tits, her stomach, and often her nipples. She was in a constant buzz of erotic tension.

After a couple drinks at the bar, Jerry gave her a card with instructions: go to the restroom, remove the laces from the lowest hole on both sides of the shorts. This left the shorts looser around her pussy, offering glimpses of her mound to anybody alert enough to pay attention as she walked by. It also gave her freedom to play with herself.

While they were waiting for dessert and coffee, he gave her another card: go to the restroom and retie the laces through the top hole only. This made the sides of the shorts even loose and more open. This time, on her way back to the table, she heard a few gasps. When she sat back down, she pulled the shorts to the side and had complete access to her wet, throbbing pussy. By the time the server arrived with their dessert, she had slid two fingers deep inside herself and was fighting to keep from moaning too loudly.

When they got up to leave, he told her to unbutton the shorts and untie the laces. "Hold them in place till I tell you otherwise," he whispered. As they walked through the crowd, the shorts slipped down her hips. As soon as they stepped out of the restaurant, he said, "Now. Let go." Without looking around, she let go of the laces, and the shorts fell to the ground. She stepped out of them and continued down the street, bottomless under the lightweight shift. A few couples looked at Jerry as he picked up the discarded shorts. He smiled at them as he caught up with Sandra, now wearing nothing but the shift that hung down just far enough to cover her pussy and ass, but only when she was standing still. She could not have been more delighted, and she added a bounce to her walk to keep the ends in motion.

As they walked along, Jerry undid the clips along the sides of the shift. Soon the garment was flying up all the time, putting all of her body on display with each step. Finally, as they got to the block of the hotel itself, he grabbed the shift and lifted it off her. She stopped, thrilled at being suddenly naked in the middle of the street.

"What next?" she asked, trembling with excitement.

"You go in the side entrance. I'll go in the front and talk to the receptionist to keep her distracted while you go upstairs. I'll meet you by our room." Her mind was racing: "What if somebody sees me? Can't I have the key to the room? Can't you talk to the receptionist on the phone? Don't you already know when to check out?" She clenched her legs to control the throbbing of her pussy. Finally, she set out across the parking lot, occasionally hiding from headlights of passing cars.

"May I help you?" The young woman with the dark curly dark hair at the desk smiled brightly.

"I just want to check that you have us down for leaving tomorrow." He gave her his name and room number. She flipped through a stack of papers on the side of the desk.

"Yep, here you are, checkout, 11 a.m., Wednesday." She looked up at him, then her focus seemed to go over his shoulder, and she frowned. "Was that...?" She started to say something, then turned back to him, all smiles. "Sorry, I thought I saw something... Just my imagination, I guess." She looked back at him. "Did you have a good stay?"

He was tempted to look over his shoulder, but kept his focus on her. "Yeah, we spent some time scouting out locations for photo shoots." He thought that was reasonably close to the truth, something he could get away with.

"Are you a photographer?"

"Yes, I do some fashion and product photography, plus some artistic work. You ever think of posing?"

"Oh, I'd be a terrible model, I'd be so nervous. A girlfriend in college got me to pose naked for some photographer she knew, and I was a wreck." She laughed. "Who knows? She may have posted them somewhere, except that I'm sure I look stupid."

"Amanda, is it?" he said, looking at her name badge. "Maybe if I'm back this way, you'd give me a chance to take some pictures of you, just to give you a better experience modeling. It can be fun, with a good photographer. Thanks for checking about tomorrow." He started to leave.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"No, thanks, but I'll let you know." He headed up the stairs.

On the second floor, there was no sign of Sandra, even though he walked down the hall to their room. He walked back to the top of the stairs and whispered her name. He heard a slight moan from the other hallway. He walked a few steps and saw a bare foot sticking out from behind a large potted plant.

She was on the floor behind the plant, her legs open, two fingers pumping into her cunt and the thumb rubbing her clit. Her face was twisted in anticipation of a building orgasm. He just stood there, realizing that she would probably have paid no attention if all the guests in that part of the hall had come out to watch her.

Soon her breath came in shorter bursts, as the orgasm built and burst within her. Her body shook four or five times before she slumped between the plant and the wall, almost tipping the plant over. Her gasping moans echoed lightly through the hall, and still nobody came out. When the last tremors left her lying in a heap, he bent down and picked her up to carry her naked to their room. It was a little awkward unlocking the door with her in his arms, and he heard people talking on the stairs, but he slipped into the room before they came into view.

He carried her across the room to the bed and laid her down gently. Half an hour later, when he slid into bed with her, she ran her hands over his naked body. "How did I do?"

"Wonderfully."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and was rewarded with a strong tremor. "Am I ready to graduate?" Without waiting for an answer, she slid down, kissing his stomach, till she could bring her lips along the head of his cock.

He ran his fingers through her hair. "I've got some things for tomorrow, sort of graduate work."

"Do they involve that hot woman at the reception desk?" she asked before taking a couple inches of his cock between her warm, wet lips.

Distracted by the feel of her mouth on his throbbing cock, he said, "Amanda?" without thinking, then was startled by the sharpness of her teeth on his sensitive head. "Ow!"

"We're on a first-name basis, now, are we?" She ran her hand along his shaft, giggling at his discomfiture.

"I just saw her nametag," he said, squirming. "I think she may have seen you sneaking up the stairs."

"Mmmm, you think she'd like a taste of your firm shaft?" She licked his full length, then added, "Maybe you'd like to invite her to join us, see how firm those big tits really are and what her headlight nipples look like uncovered."

"I'd rather play with your tits any day." She launched into a torrent of giggling as he maneuvered himself between her legs. "Don't tell me you wouldn't like to get a taste of her, particularly after that woman in the store."

The conversation dwindled into silence as he began sliding in and out of her. Even as she gasped at the thickness and depth of his cock in her hungry cunt, she was turned on at the thought of both women, the store owner and the hotel clerk, standing outside their door, listening to them fuck, and playing with their pussies as they did so. The idea that this Amanda might have seen Sandra naked going up the stairs sent another erotic wave through her body, and she held that thought as the first shot of Jerry's cum hit the depths of her cunt. THE NEXT MORNING, he was out of bed when she woke up. "I've set aside what you'll wear for the day. Go pack the rest of your clothes, then sit at the window like you did yesterday, naked and blindfolded." She packed her clothes, went to the chair at the window, put on the blindfold, sat down, looped her legs over the arms, and crossed her hands on her head.

The sun warmed her as she sat there, listening to Jerry moving back and forth. She had lost track of time when he said, "Okay, I'm going to check out. I left your designated clothes on the bed. There's a card with instructions. Leave the room in five minutes. And don't forget the blindfold." The door closed, and she was alone.

She got up and took off the blindfold. On the bed, she saw a micro-thong bathing suit that she had bought a year ago, plus some clothes that Jerry had bought at a thrift store the day before: a jacket that might have been part of a school uniform, a wraparound skirt meant for somebody thinner, and a pair of sandals. She dressed quickly and left by the side entrance, as instructed. Following the instructions on the card, she crossed the parking lot to the road that ran behind the hotel. "Turn left, walk two blocks to the cross street before the bay, and turn right." In two more blocks, there was a church with a low wall along the front, where she sat to wait for Jerry.

There was very little traffic along the road. One man headed into the church asked if she needed anything, and she said she was waiting for somebody. He gave her a puzzled look as he entered, but left her alone. Finally, after what felt like almost an hour, Jerry came striding up the sidewalk. "Hungry?" he asked as she stood up.

They walked two blocks up the road to the Beach Deli. As they stood waiting to be seated, several of the older couples around the room looked at her and frowned. The opening of her skirt went all the way to her hip, and there was no way of telling if she had anything underneath. The longer they stood there, the more self-conscious and uncomfortable she became. Finally, a waitress led them to a table. Sandra felt all the eyes in the restaurant following her, focused on her bare hip.

"I don't think they like me," she mumbled to Jerry when they were seated.

"Most likely, you make them nervous, and maybe even jealous. The women may wish they had had a body like yours, and the men are probably yearning for you."

"Or maybe they just think I should be arrested."

The server came up with their coffees and took their orders. After she left, Jerry leaned over. "They've lost interest. Nobody's looking at us, hidden back here in this remote table. And it'll probably stay that way till we leave."

They sipped their coffee till their meals came, then ate in relative silence. When it came time to leave, all eyes immediately riveted on them as they headed to the cashier. Sandra smiled at a few of the women as she walked by, and most of them immediately looked back down at their plates. Two of them scowled at her, causing her to smile even more.

"That felt creepy," she muttered as they got outside. "Sometimes, those looks felt like insects crawling over me."

"You're going to have to get used to different reactions if you're going to keep this up," he said, adjusting his camera and aiming it at her. "Now when we cross this street, take off your jacket and toss it off to the side."

As she took the next few steps toward the street, she felt herself shifting into the mindset she had developed for their adventures, a kind of tunnel vision for what she was doing. Certainly, she was alert for other people who might see her, but not at the expense of the story she was telling in her exhibitionist path through the clothed world. Reacting to the sudden appearance of others was part of the game. As she reached the other side of the crosswalk, she shrugged the jacket off her shoulders and tossed it into the corner of the parking lot they were passing. She lifted her head, stood straighter, and lengthened her stride as she continued down this next block, dressed in the too-tight wraparound skirt and a tiny top.

As they neared the next street, Jerry said, "At the corner, turn right, and keep going to the end of that block. Untie the skirt and drop it at the entrance to the parking lot behind the grocery store on the corner." Now she would be down to the bare minimum, the tiny top barely covering her nipples and a micro thong struggling to cover her thick labia. When she saw that Jerry was headed for the local grocery store, she felt a tightening of her stomach. This was not a big store where she could get lost in long, wide aisles, but a small store of just five or six narrow ones.

When she walked in, right behind Jerry, the sudden warmth of the interior spread a thin sheen of sweat over her, and her heart started pounding even harder as she walked through the small crowds of mostly women, chatting as they did their morning shopping. As one or another of the women saw her, a silence fell on each group she passed. It felt as though she had suddenly walked into a thick, creepy fog that ate at her skin.

When they came to an empty aisle, she furtively pulled the tiny triangles off her nipples, letting her little tits bounce freely as she walked along. She kept her fingers near the top and, at the first sign or sound of a cart, she pulled the triangles back in place and kept walking, eyes straight ahead, as though it were a perfectly normal day.

The next couple of aisles had one or two shoppers in them, so all she could do was pretend to look at what to buy. Jerry signaled to her to hold in one place until the one shopper had left, then nodded. Sandra pulled the thong to the side to expose her pussy lips. She had just a second to stretch them out with her fingers before she saw somebody rounding the corner and immediately covered them with the thong again. In her haste, she had left one of the folds of flesh sticking out, but she shifted sideways to keep it hidden. She did not want to draw attention to herself.

They were heading toward another aisle to try again when a man came up to them. "Excuse me," he said. "I'm the assistant manager. Please cover up or leave." Sandra went cold and felt her the blood draining from her head.

"What's the problem?" Jerry asked with an innocent look.