All Comments on 'Sandra's Awakening Ch. 01'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done!

It's good to be a marriage wrecker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Only Read The First 3 Paragraphs

That was enough to tell me this piece of crap wasn't worth continuing. I hate the poker game gambit. I think it's been used about 10 million times. I hate it when a writer uses characters best kept in cartoons. Like every other less capable writer, this one MUST have a female who has a 36C bust and I'll bet some man in her story has a huge package too, though I didn't get far enough for any men to be introduced into the story. Stereotypes stink. It's a sign the "writer" really can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I didnt care for a woman who knowingly takes a

man who is married and says no. She will seduced him wihtout concern for his marriage or her boss who acted as her friend. This woman is without morals, ethics, or character and is what use to be called a homewrecker. Put another way, she is a piece of white trash.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
She can go back to sleep now

Good for one wank, I s'pose.

melsdadmelsdadabout 16 years ago
A fantastic erotic story

Ignore those hypocritical fools who visited an adult web site to wank, then read your story after they'd cum all over themselves, and began to moralise. The fact they're here shows they're no different to anyone else. We all love erotic stories and would also love them to be real.

Thank you for the time and effort you gave to the story that thrilled me all the way through it.

Keep up the great work.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave this garbage 1*.

Young women don't suddenly go ape just because they see a man. So I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Disgusting

Cunt seduces her bosses husband while she is away? Fucking whore and the asshole husband should both die.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good trick

Scott went from nine inches to eleven inches after one time with the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous