Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clip 8 - a longer clip, following the practically naked Sandra through the mall, bending over multiple times, until she reaches the street and walks towards an underground subway station. The attention she receives makes it clear, that she really is completely uncovered. Waiting at the subway station for the next train, Sandra absentmindedly brushes with her hand over her mostly uncovered pussylips, making sure they stay well exposed and wet.

Clip 9 - Sandra is sitting down on a subway seat. Trying to make herself comfortable, she pulls one leg up, seemingly unaware of the way this move spreads her pussy wide open for everybody to see. The camera zooms in and zooms out multiple times, showing both every nook of her exposed cunt, and the crowded subway car, with everybody looking at Sandra's mostly naked body.

Clip 10 - Sandra sitting in a dirty toilet cubicle, bottomless, her cunt raw and abused - cum dripping from her body, her hair matted with sperm, but with a happy look on her face. Zooming out, the scene shows to be nearly a dozen men standing around her, wanking their dicks and cumming all over Sandra.

Clip 11 - Sandra completely covered in cum is collecting her dirty panties from the toilet - looking at them being completely covered in stains now, she decides not to put them on. Instead, she sits down on the dirty toilet, spreads her legs and begins to stuff them into her gaping cunt. Satisfied, she lets half of them dangle out of her, before getting up and leaving the dirty cubicle of the men's room.

Clip 12 - Sandra is shown walking through a residential park - still dripping with cum and with half her panties hanging out from her cunt. Slowly approaching an apartment building, the camera follows her up the stairs, where some neighbors stop to greet her - or to stare at her in disgust. Sandra just smiles and nods friendly, as she makes her way up to what seems to be her own apartment.

Her little video session is interrupted by the train coming to a stop. "Ladies and Gentleman - due to an issue along the tracks, the train will take a 20 minute break here at this railway station. Everybody feel free to go for a short walk, we leave in 20 minutes sharp".

Interrupted by the voice from the speakers, Sandra manages to let the dildo slip out from her well lubricated cunt, allowing it to fall on the floor of the train. Shaking her head in frustration, she bends forward to pick it up, mumbling a soft excuse to her onlookers as if she would have caused them some discomfort.

Sighing about the situation, she takes the now somewhat dusty dildo, places it at the entrance to her pussy, before shaking her head slowly. No, too damn loose, what can a girl do, she smiles softly. Moving the dirty dildo slightly down, she starts pushing it against her sphincter, with one forceful movement shoving it deep inside her pristine pink asshole.

Letting it hang out for around two inches, the dildo now seems to be firmly lodged in Sandra's ass - and Sandra seems to be satisfied with the more stable situation down there.

Well - might as well go for a short walk, she announced to the dumbstruck men sitting around her. I little walk never hurt nobody. Performing the whole ordeal of trying to get her bag down from the luggage compartment, she again makes sure everybody gets a good view of her cunt and stretched-out asshole.

Satisfied with the performance, she grabs her bag and heads out of the train. Looking around, she with a satisfied smile notices, that they are already quite close to her final destination.

Looking around, she quickly makes her way to the nearest restrooms, quickly walking into the mens room. There a group of what seem to be construction workers are standing around at the pissoirs, clearly quite surprised by Sandra walking in.

Without taking much notice of the men, Sandra stands in the middle of the (admittedly quite dirty and filthy) room, and strips off the only piece of garment on her body - leaving her naked in a dirty toilet surrounded by a few rough looking men.

Fuck me - fuck me raw. That's the only words she utters as she lays down on the filthy floor, spreading her leg.

And the men did not need to be told twice - the first men steps forward, only to jam his already hard cock directly into Sandra's waiting pussy. The man doesn't show too much consideration for Sandra's enjoyment or well-being, as he pounds away at the tiny girl. After just a few minutes, he fills Sandra's cunt with his sperm. Getting up, he wipes his wet dick on Sandra's dress that she just threw on the dirty floor.

One after the other, the six men fill her cunt with their sperm, only to wipe their cocks on her increasingly dirty and wet dress. Sandra is in heaven, as her cunt overflows with the cum of strangers. Now, Sandra was well aware of the risks - diseases and pregnancy.

Both of these things were what excited her the most, the thought of either catching some terrible STD or getting pregnant from an encounter like this was, what kept her pussy wet at night. Sandra smiled.

Still not had enough, eh? Grinned one of the rough men. And Sandra just shook her delicate head slightly. Well, the man did not need to be told twice, as he bent down to Sandra, only to shove his fist roughly into her waiting hole.

Sandra's pussy did not show any resistance, as the gnarly man pushed deep inside her, so nothing stopped him from starting to pound away, slowly moving Sandra along the floor, her naked body being dragged through the dirt and grime on the floor.

Wait! Wait, Sandra screamed. Don't move! With this, the man was left dumbstruck - as Sandra carefully (while still impaled on his fist) managed to turn and twist her body, so that now her tits were pressed into the dirty ground. There, much better - oh god, please go on, fuck my cunt, please spread me open as much as you can.

And the man did - pounding away mercilessly, he abused Sandra's poor cunt, her tits being dragged through the dirt and filth, her face sliding through one piss puddle after the other. In this moment, the announcement came - her train was ready to leave in a few minutes. She had to make sure not to miss it - as her adventure was only bound to begin!

So, telling the guys she had to go, she got up and tried to take her dress - but one of the men snatched it from her hands, holding it up. Damn girl - you call this fucking thing a dress? that's barely long enough to cover your dirty cunt, girl.

As the other men laughed and hollered, while Sandra looked proudly down her naked and cum and piss covered body, the man started to tear at the dress. Ripping off the lower half of the dress, he threw it back at Sandra: There you go girl. Have fun on your trip!

With the laughing men leaving the restroom, Sandra beamed. Putting on the dress, she realized it now barely reached her belly button, leaving the lower half of her body exposed - and showing off her now gaping cunt. A flow of sperm trickled down her leg, as her cunt seemingly refused to close.

Looking around, Sandra seemed to be looking for something. The dildo still lodged in her asshole (just now having slipped deeper, sticking out just enough to spread her pristine asshole), Sandra walked towards the trash bin. Rummaging around the dirty bin, she finally found a used and mostly empty beer can.

That would do! She smiled, as she forcefully pushed the dirty can into her already abused and gaping cunt. Bound to keep the cum inside, she smiled to herself. The can was pushed into her just enough not to stand out, giving the impression of an obscenely open cunt - that refused to close, her lips being stretched to the maximum.

Collecting her things, she slowly - and honestly quite painfully - moved back towards the train. Everybody stared at her - dressed now only in what looked like a crop top (half wet and clinging to her body), with a cunt spread open in a way that even while walking her lips were unable to close even remotely.

Finally making it back to her seat, the men just stared at her with their mouths hanging open - in a similar way her cunt did. Oh, guys, please forgive me - I kind of ran into some trouble way back there, she giggled, as the men looked in disbelief.

This time, she gave an even better show while putting her bag back up. Making sure to again prop up one leg in order to give herself some leverage, the beer can slipped halfway from her cunt.

Oh my, I am SO sorry, she pleaded. Guys, I am trying to get pregnant, I am so sorry - the gentlemen at the restroom were kind enough to make sure their sperm stays inside me, you know - for impregnation reasons. Would - would any of you mind? With this she gestured to her cunt, asking them to shove back the can.

The man sitting right next to her, his face just inches from her open cunt - he happily complied. With one fast motion he jammed the can back inside her, doing so maybe even a bit too enthusiastically, as it caused Sandra to slip and land on her backside in the middle of the train car. Making a big commotion, Sandra made sure to spread her legs well.

Oh my - oh no, now the dildo completely vanished inside of me and the can, ouch! She squealed, rubbing her wide open cunt. Oh god, and how embarrassing! Making no motion to get up, she kept rubbing her cunt lips and toying with her clit. I am so sorry, it just really - oh, you know, it really gets sore. I am just trying to make sure there was no, there was no damage caused to any of my parts.

After a few minutes, satisfied with her own show, Sandra got back up and staggered to her seat, as the train started to roll on. Plopping down on her seat, she again made a big show out of making sure, everything was in order with her cunt. Now, of course her lips had no way of closing up around the beer can jammed inside her, so they soon had turned into a shade of angry red.

With only around twenty minutes of train ride left, Sandra decided to be a bit more frank. Approaching the group of men around her - who did not seem to take any efforts to look anywhere but her abused cunt - she spoke out.

Guys, I - hate to trouble you. Really, I really hate to be a bother. But the thing is, this is a special trip for me, you know. I so much want to get pregnant on this trip, and I only have one like six or seven days to do so. Now, you see - I had some gentlemen helping me out earlier at the railway station, but you see. You see, the fall earlier, I am afraid it might have, you know - prevented me from getting knocked up?

I think the sperm was not held in place well? Do you - do you think any of you might be able to, to support my little dream?

Now the men could barely believe their luck, as they all nodded enthusiastically. Of course, they did not want to waste anytime, fucking and possibly impregnating one of the most beautiful girls they had ever seen.

And as they nodded, Sandra was excited - yanking out the beer can from her overstretched cunt, she announced - there, I'm free and ready to go for you all! I know, I know - I'm not tight down there. God knows why, Gee. But what can you do? So please feel free to insert a hand or so alongside your cocks, I know... I know it might give you a better feeling.

The first guy stepped forward and - ignoring her suggestion, slipped his dick into her waiting cunt. Not surprisingly, he really did not feel much, her pussy walls barely providing any traction. Ah hell - what can you do, he shrugged, as he pushed his right hand into her cunt alongside his dick. Grabbing his own dick inside Sandra's cunt, he started to - well, either fuck or wank, it was hard to say. But what an obscene sight it was:

A quite naked Sandra, with ten men standing around her in a moving train. Each of the men followed the same routine, first the cock went in, then their hand, and then they wanked themselves off deep inside her. As the tenth man deposited his sperm inside her, Sandra seemed finally satisfied.

Finally full - oh god, I think I'm gonna be a MAMA, she joyfully announced! And the proud Mama-to-be, asked for her beer can back. Gonna make sure your lovely sperm stays inside me, you know guys! With this she slipped the beer can inside her, as her cunt again did not offer any resistance.

But my, my - I can not really go out like this! As the men thought, Sandra had barely found a shred of modesty, she explained: The can - it might just again slip out of me, then all the efforts - for nothing. Motioning for her bag, a man gave it to her.

Out of the bag she pulled a tiny pair of panties - barely enough material to be called a string. Now - now this should work, right guys? She asked as she slipped on the tiny piece of material. Of course, it covered nothing, if anything the red piece of string only accentuated her nudity and the obscene state of her pussy. Her cunt lips stretched apart by nearly two inches, the string stretched over her gaping hole, however - it seemed to held the beer can in place.

She giggled, as she pranced up and down the corridor a tiny bit. God, how nice it feels. The string is just elastic enough, to not only hold the beer can in place, but to jam it back in nicely with every step. Now, Sandra's tits were kind of covered by the remains of the dress, her cunt was accentuated by the can and the string - and her sweet little asshole was visible even as she walked. Oh yes - it would be a really nice vacation, she smiled.

--

The next day Sandra woke up on the balcony of her hotel room. She had booked a room in a hotel along the little main street of the coastal town, with the room facing the street and the little town square. The day before, the day of her arrival Sandra was so exhausted, she did not even have the energy to go out anymore.

Instead she arrived at the hotel sometime in the early evening. After a quick shower (and after a quite eventful journey) she went out to the balcony -- still stark naked and sat down on the lawn chair provided there. Idly playing with her clit she must have fallen asleep out there -- providing the other guests and the people passing by on the street a beautiful view of her stretched out, naked body.

Awaking there early in the morning, she was quite excited to find herself in this situation. Getting up slowly she made sure to stretch thoroughly in the little balcony, before heading back inside. Being a beachside town, Sandra agreed with herself it would be silly to really dress-up for the breakfast. However, she also could not go naked, although it was a tempting thought.

After a quick masturbation session on the balcony, Sandra reluctantly went inside to get dressed. Going through her bag she looked at the sun dresses but decided against them -- why not just put on a ... bikini, or whatever might pass for a bikini. Now, Sandra had a thing for lace, so obviously she had quite a choice of what to wear. However, none of it was actual swimwear.

Instead she opted for a tiny pair of lace-covered string panties and a fully transparent lace bra. Being low cut, not only was it mostly transparent, but with the slightest movement her nips popped out of it immediately.

A similar predicament described the panties: being little more than an actual string, they immediately slipped between her wet and engorged pussy lips, hiding nothing of Sandra's nakedness. Her bubbly butt, of course, also remained uncovered. Standing in front of a mirror, she was happy to see that even her little asshole was nicely uncovered and visible.

The perfect outfit for breakfast -- and Sandra could barely count the amount of stares she received, as she pranced around the hotel nearly naked, with her juices leaking down her legs. Happily, she decided -- this was the outfit for the day, at least for as long as she needed an outfit.

Leaving her bag and phone behind -- and depositing the key to the hotel room at the reception -- she stepped out on the street. She loved the feeling of this -- no bag, no phone, no key, no ID -- and mostly, no way for her to cover up, as the little pieces of lingerie left her virtually naked. It gave her the ultimate feeling of -- freedom? -- of nakedness? -- of being exposed?

And how she enjoyed the eyes of everybody whom she passed on her nakedness. Knowing everybody got an amazing view of her increasingly lubricated pussy. Feeling the tiny piece of string rub over her growing clit. Bending over as often as possible to expose her asshole to the crowds.

This way she spent the next two hours -- getting increasingly turned on by the looks of the people around her. Of course, there were quite a few women wearing shorts and bikini tops, but Sandra was proud to be the only one with a fully exposed pussy and asshole, and her tits only covered by two pieces of transparent lace. However, for Sandra this was always just the first step, she knew.

As she got more and more turned on, she started craving more. Of course, she could have just grabbed any guy from the street and fuck his brains out. But that was not what Sandra really desired -- she craved humiliation.

She craved to be degraded and to be used. Stopping in some side alley, she had to lean against the wall -- her pussy was throbbing and she could barely keep a sane thought in her head -- not that she wanted to.

Slowly playing with her exposed pussy, Sandra tried to figure out how to satisfy her craving. Of course, she could go to the beach and show off a bit more there. But honestly -- a naked woman at the beach, while a pretty sight -- it was not what she needed. No, she needed something rough, a new low. And with that thought -- an idea came to her mind.

The local fish market. Not too many tourists ventured there -- it was run down and the fisher men were not exactly known to be pretty sights for tourists.

She already imagined getting bent over some of the displays, getting fucked and with a bit of luck fist fucked by those gnarly, dirty men. Maybe they would even tie her up -- god knows what they might have in store for a nearly naked girl.

Thankfully it was just two blocks to the fish market -- but the scenery changed. Instead of tourists and girls in bikinis, you saw old men, working men, and only men. While the atmosphere in the touristy parts was one of joyful lust, here it was one of aggressive lust -- the men did not want to be teased, they wanted to have her.

And so it only took a minute after entering the market, until Sandra found herself surrounded by a group of vile men.

Now, they did not speak much of her language, but Sandra knew quite well what they wanted. Stepping back, she found a bench surrounded by carts filled with (not so fresh looking) fish. Now, the bench was dirty -- filthy, covered in some kind of slime, but Sandra did not care, quite the opposite.

Stepping out of her minimal outfit, she threw the pieces of lace onto the fish stand, laying down naked on the dirty bench. Spreading her legs widely, she offered the men her body -- here, take me, take my cunt, she begged the men.

And they did not need to be told twice -- with one quick motion one of the men stepped forward. Taking in her beauty was not what he wanted -- instead he slapped Sandra twice across the face, before his big hand found its way to her cunt. Two quick but hard slaps right across her cunt and clit were all he needed to get going.

Pushing down his shorts, his enormous cock sprang out. Now, Sandra could tell -- neither of those men enjoyed hygiene too much. They were unwashed. They were dirty. They were quite disgusting -- she notices with joy.

Within a moment, the man entered Sandra's cunt, thrusting violently back and forth, while his right hand started to twist her sensitive nipples. In the meantime, the other men watched, waiting for their turn.

After a few minutes the violent assault was over, as the man came deep inside Sandra's pulsating cunt. As he stepped back -- the next man took his position. Each of the man used her cunt to get themselves off, some of them hitting her in the face or abusing her clit or nipples.