Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Sandra knows no limits - even in her past.
9k words
4.75
11k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now - even for Sandra there was a time before all the abuse. Before the gangbangs. Before she drugged herself to be free for everybody. Before she streamed her exploits all over her social media. Before she gave keys to her apartment out like candy. Before she made sure there would never be any dignity left for her.

--

Seven years ago, when Sandra was still 21, she was a student at university. She was popular with the boys - as she made sure they got good opportunities to gaze at her pussy and her tender nips every chance she got. She was not so popular with the girls - for the same reason.

There was not a single day spent, where Sandra did not show off her naked pussy to at least a dozen guys - and she was creative about it. Just sitting in a not-so-ladylike position with a too short skirt and of course no panties soon got too boring for her.

No, Sandra always dreamed big - she ultimately always dreamed of the one big adventure, that would expose every inch of her body and every nook of her perverted mind to the whole world. But she was not there - yet. See, at age 21, she still tried to keep the worst fantasies concealed and was somewhat satisfied with flashing her beautiful, slim body every chance she got.

In the end - Sandra's whole life was centered around the one sexual kick - centered around exposing herself. Exposing and humiliating herself in the process, this is what gave her the kick, this is what she lived for.

--

At age 23 Sandra had booked a beautiful summer vacation - all by herself though, she didn't know anybody from her group of peers who would have joined her or supported her in what she had planned. A week in Croatia, a week at the beach - a week in which she wanted to make sure, her pussy got exposed and probably abused as much as humanly possible.

Sandra had packed lightly - a few sheer summer dresses, a little bit of extremely sheer (and honestly - obscene) underwear, and some heels and flip flops were all she really needed.

Now, to get to her destination she saw several options - she could go there by car, she could take the plane, or she could take the train. While she loved the idea of spending the drive naked in her car, it did not seem wild enough. The plane was out, as she definitely did not want to get arrested at the airport or something like this. So - the train it was. And boy, did she dress for the occasion!

When she arrived at the trainstation that was thankfully close to her apartment, she might have just as well been naked. And this was confirmed by all the men staring at Sandra's beautiful form: Just carrying a big bag with what little she had packed, Sandra was dressed in a light summer dress.

Well - she called it a dress. In reality it was a comparatively long T-shirt with a really low neckline, that would normally have shown off most of her amazing, long legs quite perfectly.

The sport bag she carried however changed the outfit a little bit. Having slung it over her shoulder and diagonally over her body, the bag did a few things to Sandra's outfit:

First, it gave a more fitting look. Second, it dragged the already deep neckline down even further, constantly exposing Sandra's left nipple. Third, Sandra managed to arrange her outfit and the bag in a way, that the hemline of her already short dress got caught under the strap.

This fulfilled Sandra's goal: Both her cute butt and her pussy were fully exposed, as she walked down the street and approached the railroad station. Feigning ignorance, Sandra enjoyed the gazes of the crowd on her exposed body.

While technically fully dressed, half of her chest and both her pussy and butt were fully exposed. Being completely shaved, Sandra offered a quite extravagant view of her blooming, wet pussy to everybody around her.

Smiling to herself, she knew this was only the beginning to a fantastic trip. Six hours of train ride would give her a lot of opportunities to expose herself in different ways - and the train was packed, so there would be enough of an attentive audience to her little games.

Arriving at her seat, Sandra struggled with her bag. Now, in reality the bag was quite light and she would not have had any trouble lifting it to the baggage department above the seats, but that would have been boring. Pulling the bag over her shoulders, she -accidentally- also lifted her shirt-dress even higher, making sure everybody got a really good view of her ass.

Not letting go of the dress, she tried to lift the (in reality nearly empty) bag above her head. Struggling to do so, she decided to try and lift her left leg, putting it on the railing of the seat. Now, of course she was still holding her dress up (accidentally, of course) - and with her legs spread like this, bending over just ever so slightly, everybody watching her got a beautiful view of her completely hairless asshole and her slightly gaping pussy.

Christ, she could even fill the wetness along her pussy lips, as the spread position allowed them to slightly part. Struggling with the bag for nearly a minute, in the meantime wiggling her butt in the face of all the on-lookers.

As she was finally done with her bag, she slightly turned around, facing the crowd with her legs still spread and her pussy and asshole perfectly exposed. Noticing their stares, she looked down at herself to "discover" her nudity.

Feigning shock, she immediately yanked her dress down in faked shock. As she yanked on her dress forcefully, she did manage to cover her pussy, even if just barely. However, she also made sure to pull hard enough to expose both her boobs in the process.

Satisfied with her performance, she let out a big sigh, and plopped down in her chair, not making any effort to re-do her dress in order to cover her tiny tits. Trying to restrain herself from doing anything too wild (at least for the time being) she joyfully smiled at the people staring at her, acting as if it was just a friendly group surrounding her.

Coincidentally - and of course not on purpose - Sandra had chosen a place in the train that was mostly filled with young men, who were probably on their way to vacation just as she was.

It was hard to say who were the luckiest among them: The men sitting a bit further who got to take in all of Sandra's beautiful form and who got to see the whole scene play out? The man sitting next to her who had a perfect view of her naked tits? The two men sitting opposite of her who were waiting to get an extended upskirt view? Well - it probably for now was the man next to her.

Sandra started to play on her phone - holding it in a way she was sure, the man next to her would (if he would be interested) have a good view of what she was doing and reading. For the first few minutes - as Sandra of course let her legs drift apart further and further - she was just reading:

Reading some erotic stories, and chatting with a friend of hers. Slowly, she wanted to set her next step of exposure in action. Spreading her legs deliberately more as if to stretch, she made sure her short dress rode up high enough to give everybody from every perspective a good look at her pussy.

At the same time, she changed apps on her phone - switching from her erotic story to going through some pictures on her phone. Now, looking at pictures in public is always risky - you never know who might be watching. Just in this case, Sandra very well knew who was watching - the men sitting on both sides of her.

Of course, some girls have some bikini pictures of themselves on their phone. Sandra did not - as (despite going swimming quite often) she did not own a bikini. So the pictures she started to go through reflected her life reality.

The first two pictures were just taken in front of a mirror - her in some nice lingerie, smiling at the camera. Yes, they were risqué and racy, but nothing too crazy. But as she moved on through her special selection, she was sure the men sitting on both her sides would get a good understanding of who Sandra really was.

Picture 1 - a beautiful picture of Sandra standing with a group of guys on the beach in her hometown - wearing the lingerie from the mirror pictures.

Picture 2 - an even more beautiful picture of Sandra on a beach chair with her legs spread as far as possible - wearing the same lingerie. It was quite clear, that she enjoyed taking this one, as the wetness on the already sheer panties revealed her own wetness.

Picture 3 - Sandra standing at the same beach with a few guys around her - same lingerie, just that she had obviously been wearing it to the water: soaking wet, the lingerie now hid not a single inch of Sandra's body, as the men around her probably quite joyfully witnessed.

Picture 4 - Sandra back on the beach chair, obviously in the middle of the beach. This time: naked, legs spread, and her pussy gaping open, one of her hands pulling on her nipple.

Picture 5 - change of scene, Sandra sitting on a well-lit balcony at night, stark naked, pussy spread open by a female hand.

Picture 6 - naked Sandra back on the beach - this time laying in the sand, surrounded by men and covered by sperm - lots of it.

Picture 7 - Sandra, still covered by sperm, back on the beach chair, with her legs pulled back towards her shoulders - fully exposing her hairless asshole and cunt

Picture 8 - same pose, just this time a man's hand stuck in her cunt

Picture 9 - the pace seemingly picking up, same pose, but with another hand being forced into her once tight asshole

Picture 9 - same pose, both of her holes empty and gaping open

Picture 10 - a wider shot, showcasing that indeed it was not an empty beach, but a crowded city beach, where Sandra allowed herself to be gangbanged and fistfucked

Picture 11 - Sandra at a bus stop close to the beach - sitting at a bench, still naked and covered in cum

Picture 12 - A close-up shot of Sandra's swollen red cunt, half gaping - still at the same bench surrounded by dozens of people.

Picture 13 - actually a short video, of a man's hand pulling out a tiny piece of fabric from Sandra's cunt - until it becomes clear it is the lingerie from earlier being pulled out of Sandra's stretching cunt

Picture 14 - another video of Sandra pulling on the completely sheer lingerie that was moments before stuffed into her pussy over her naked, cum-covered body, as the bus arrived.

Picture 15 - Sandra standing in the bus - the wet lingerie not hiding anything, with her glistening cunt being in full view.

Picture 16 - Sandra sitting in the bus in the last row - legs spread and cunt fully visible to the crowd on the bus

Picture 17 - Sandra seemingly dressed in a lecture hall at university - sitting on a chair, with one leg pulled up, exposing her gaping cunt in the room filled with hundreds of people.

Picture 18 - same scene, Sandra spreading her cunt open seemingly absent-mindedly with her fingers.

Picture 19 - a close-up shot of Sandra's wide spread cunt - filling the whole screen and hiding nothing anymore.

Picture 20 - Sandra, in the dress she was wearing today, showing how she inserts a thick dildo in her wet cunt.

She took her sweet time swiping through these pictures - and if somebody took the time to listen attentively, they might have heard her moaning. They might have also realized, that slowly she was spreading her legs as far as she could, even pulling slightly on the skin of her upper thigh with her left hand, to part her pussy lips just a bit more.

However, what everybody probably noticed was, how incredibly wet Sandra's pussy already was, as she scrolled through her pictures, making sure her onlookers either got a good look at the pictures or at her spread-open cunt.

Suddenly acting surprised by all the eyes on her, she got up in a haste, making sure to turn and bend over multiple times in order to get as much attention as possible. Again, she had to stretch herself to reach her "heavy" bag and again she needed to prop one of her legs up on the arm rest of the chair.

Just this time, her dripping pussy was mere inches from the face of one of her neighbors. Rummaging around her beg for what must have been two minutes, she made sure the people on the other side of the aisle got a good look at her puckered asshole, while the guys sitting next to her got an extended view of her dripping cunt.

What she pulled out of the bag was nothing other than the dildo from the last picture. Of course, she pretended to try and hide it - after nearly dropping it, she made a good show of trying to wrap it into her dress. In the process, of course, she managed to again lift her dress far above her pussy, exposing both her ass and pussy as she wrapped up the dildo in the hem of her dress.

Looking around, she raised her voice to ask the group of men looking at her - Oh, does anybody of you know the way to the next ladies room? I just, uh, I just need to go for a moment? And the men were quite happy to comply, pointing her with wide-open mouths to the restroom just a few steps from where they were all seated.

Bouncing along happily, Sandra made her way to the restroom, swinging open the door to the narrow cabin. As she entered, Sandra did not really bother with closing the door behind her. Instead she bent forwards onto the toilet seat, pointing her exposed ass towards the open door and the corridor. Again, feigning ignorance of her exposure, she put the dildo to good use and jammed it right into her cunt.

Now, of course there was no way to hold back the moan, as she kept pounding away at her cunt, knowing damn well that she was exposed to anybody who would walk by. And with the amount of sounds she produced - a lot of people were bound to pass by.

And what a sight they would find: Sandra bent over, one of her hand on the seat of the train toilet, the other jamming the thick dildo in her precious cunt. The sight of her pink asshole exposed, the dress bunched up high so to even expose her tiny tits.

And as she knew that slowly a crowd gathered around her, she made sure to from time to time completely remove the dildo from her cunt, to give the onlookers a good, deep look into her open, gaping cunt. After less than ten minutes she came - and oh boy did she come. As she came to her senses and turned around, she saw more than five phones pointed at her.

Feigning innocence once more, she tried to first cover one of her tits, than the other, with her hands. Shrugging her shoulders, instead of pulling down her dress, she jammed the dildo deep inside her cunt, before turning to wash her hands. After then did she make a half-hearted attempt to pull down the dress, not coming close to covering her throbbing cunt, with the dildo still in it.

Excuse me, sorry - I really should get back to my seat. Oh my! And pushing through the crowd, she of course felt all the hands on her cunt, she felt the wetness oozing down her legs, as she made it back to her seat. Sitting down comfortably again - thus with her legs spread nicely - after a minute or so she felt the thick dildo slowly sliding out of her cunt.

As the dildo started to part her cunt - with all her spectators being widely aware of this, Sandra reached down with her cunt, to push it back in - ever so slowly, inserting her finger tips in the process.

With this, she went back to scrolling through some of the pictures and videos of her phone, in the meantime pushing the dildo back every few minutes. The crowd of men who were lucky enough to sit around Sandra and who got to watch her innocent behavior:

Moaning ever so softly, she idly played off and on with the dildo that always threatened to fall out of her wet pussy. The thing about it was - in the meantime Sandra acted as if none of this was a big deal, allowing anybody who cared to watch her antics, as if she was just doing nothing out of the ordinary.

Now, in order to not make the men sitting next to her like they missed out, she went through the video folder on her phone. With the sound turned to low - as Sandra obviously did not want to raise any attention to herself - she scrolled through the dozens of video clips on her phone, taking the time to watch some of them carefully, with a dreamy smile on her face.

Clip 1 - Sandra filmed from behind in a shopping mall, walking around in a short-ish dress and a backpack. Turning around to face the camera, Sandra is seen lifting her dress all the way up to her neck, where she tugged the raised hemline under the straps of her backpack. Now, completely exposed with the tiny dress bunched up around her collarbones, she went on to move through the crowded shops.

Clip 2 - Sandra filmed walking through the mall still completely exposed. Coming to an escalator, she lifts one of her legs two steps up, standing with her legs spread, while being filmed from behind. The camera turns around to show the people following her around.

Clip 3 - Sandra sitting down at the foodcourt in the middle of the crowded mall, suddenly looking down at her naked body and shrieking "Oh my god - I am completely naked, how did THAT happen now?!"

With her legs spread wide, Sandra is seen twisting and turning, trying to get her dress un-stuck from the straps of her backpack. Struggling, she twists around multiple times, making sure her cunt gets a good viewing by the people around her. Finally kind of covering herself, she continues to eat her lunch, pussy still halfway exposed.

Clip 4 - Sandra sitting on the tiny bench of a changing cubicle, Sandra is filmed from outside the cubicle. The curtain that is supposed to cover to provide privacy is closed not even halfway, but Sandra seems lost in thought. Sitting with her legs spread wide and her feet propped up on the doorframe, she presents her pussy to the camera.

Clip 5 - Starts with showing a group of five men standing around, watching the open changing cubicle intently. The camera pans towards Sandra, who now completely took off her dress and stands in front of the mirror. Rummaging through her bag, she bends over, presenting a prime view of her pristine asshole and slightly open pussy. Sitting down again, she feigns to have a Heureka moment.

Clip 6 - follows directly, sees Sandra spreading her legs again widely in the changing cubicle. Reaching down, she pulls her pussy lips open as well as she could, while reaching inside her pussy with her right hand.

Slowly, Sandra pulls out a tiny piece of what seems to be fabric, smiling satisfied. Unfolding the soaking wet piece of fabric, drenched in her own juices, it proves to be a piece of underwear. Upon closer inspection - with the camera zooming in on Sandra - it becomes clear, that the tiny, soaking piece of fabric is indeed a pair of microbriefs.

Clip 6 - Sandra stands up in the cubicle, putting on the microbriefs she had pulled out of her pussy a moment ago. As the fabric stretches over her tight butt, two things become clear: First, with a very lenient perspective, they might count as hotpants. Second, that would only be true, if they were not a white, see-through piece of lace, that did not hide a single inch of her skin.

Satisfied, Sandra marvels at her own reflection in the mirror. - Still topless, she pulls on the piece of underwear, pulling it up high, so that the already see-through material clings to her pussy like a second skin. Now, she might as well have been naked.

Clip 7 - Sandra pulls out a blouse from her bag (not her pussy!) and puts it on. The white blouse is clearly the baggy kind - see-through, of course, but hanging loose enough that both her nips are more or less completely uncovered. Now, Sandra obviously deems her outfit complete, as she stashes the dress in her bag and marvels one more time at the reflection in the mirror:

On her lower body only a pair of... well, completely transparent hotpants made of lace, with their inseam buried deep within her cunt lips. On the upper body a mostly transparent blouse that hang low enough to show off her beautiful tits completely.