Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than fifteen men had their way with her, Sandra was finally in heaven. Her cunt was hurting, her nipples and clit were red and sore. So, what else could she do but to start masturbating, leaving the men in awe. The bitch still was not satisfied. Now, this gave them some ideas.

As one of the men took of his belt, he started slapping Sandra's already hurting pussy, while she continued to masturbate, as the cum of fifteen men slowly seeped out of her open, hurting hole. Still not satisfied, she begged the men for more abuse.

An old, grizzled man stepped forward -- with an evil grin on his face. Even speaking a few words of English, he approached Sandra. You want more, bitch? You can have more, bitch.

And with that -- Sandra's face lightened up even more. No, her ordeal was not over yet, far from it, she realized. With that, the men already stood over Sandra's slim body. Looking her directly in the eye, he started to push his hand into her quivering cunt.

After the rough gang bang Sandra had received, her pussy did not offer any resistance, allowing the man to insert his huge fist in one quick motion. Surprised but happy, he started pulling back, only to thrust into her cunt even harder.

Seeing Sandra ride from orgasm to orgasm, the men got increasingly angry -- the fist fucking was supposed to be a punishment, not a reward for her. Getting increasingly angry, the pace and force of his pounding increased, and Sandra's bliss did as well.

Disappointed and angry, the man yanked his fist out of Sandra's pulsating cunt, leaving it gaping open. Looking around, an evil idea formed in the man's mind.

He turned around and grabbed one of the bigger fish they had laying around on the display. The half-frozen fish looked intimidating -- the scales and somewhat sharp fins looks just as scary as the distorted looking head of the fish.

But the man did not care -- and Sandra was for the first time of the day a bit scared. Slowly pushing, the man began to insert the dead fish into Sandra's wet and open cunt. Head first, the slimy, cold fish found its way into Sandra's cunt, scratching her tender meat -- and exciting her more than she thought possible.

She could barely believe it -- there she was, in the middle of a fish market, naked, having been fucked by more than a dozen men. All of them stared at her in disbelief, as her pussy closed around the tail fin of the grimy looking fish that was inserted into her cunt, head-first. The man looked happy -- and shocked, as Sandra began to play with her clit, a crazed look on her face.

Oh god, oh god -- she practically screamed as she began to cum with the fish buried deep inside her once pristine pussy. Oh god, please, please, give me more. I need, I need to ... please, fill me up, ruin me! She begged, as her cunt quivered.

And the man did not need to be told twice. With this, he grabbed a second fish. Pushing the first one as hard as he could to the side, he wrangled the second fish into Sandra's overstuffed and still quivering cunt. Squealing in pain and delight at the same time, Sandra rubbed her clit, coming more or less constantly at this point -- with a couple of cameras focused on the perverted performance.

As the man stepped back, Sandra reached down to her cunt with her second hand. Still rubbing her enlarged clit, she started twisting and pulling on the fish that were still hanging halfway out of her cunt.

Going crazy from the heightened sensation of the roughness of the cold fish in her cunt, her experience became more and more intense, until she was mostly a quivering mass, moaning without interruption. It took a few minutes of this intense fucking session, until Sandra slowly came down again.

Oh my god -- I ... this is the most perverted thing in the world. This is -- this is it, guys, I need this. I need more. Please, please! As she begged the men for more humiliation, she tried to push harder, trying to get the two fishes even deeper inside her.

As they now were not frozen but limp and slimy at this point, she managed to get most of them inside her, until only a small part of their tail fins still stuck out of her abused and raw cunt.

Carefully, Sandra tried to stagger to her feet -- still dazed from the intense sensations and with the cold fish overstuffing her cunt, she tried to keep herself upright. Finding her by now wet and dirty outfit -- if you can call the two pieces of flimsy material an outfit -- she struggled to put them on herself. And the men watched in disbelief, as Sandra struggled to keep the fish stuck inside her cunt.

Looking back at the fisher men, her cunt abused and stuffed, and her outfit not hiding any of the abuse she received, she made it back to the busy main street. If people lusted after her in the morning, now in the early afternoon with her body not only naked, but dripping with cum and her pussy grotesquely enlarged and gaping, it was more looks of disbelief she received. Well aware of her look, she decided to finally make it to the beach.

With dozens of eyes following her cute butt -- and the look of her dangling pussy lips and pink asshole -- she made it down to the crowded beach. Looking around, Sandra did not find a decent spot to really make herself comfortable, so she decided to walk down to the water front and lay down right there. Like this she had two big advantages.

First -- it was nice and cool. But second -- all eyes were on her nearly naked body. Facing away from the sea and towards the crowd of beachgoers, Sandra spread her legs wide, offering a primetime view of her exposed cunt and asshole. Reaching down, she started pulling on her pussy lips, trying to put on a good show.

Just a minute passed, until she could not take it anymore -- she needed to show the world what she had done. She needed the other young and attractive people on the beach to know, who she was -- what she was. A slut that allowed herself to be fucked by everybody.

A slut that allowed herself to ... she could barely stand the thought, it made her so horny. A slut that allowed herself to have fish inserted into her once pristine pussy.

She needed to show this to everybody. Thus, she reached down to her gaping pussy, and started to pull on one of the tail fins that she reached. With one slow movement, she pulled the first fish out of her gaping, pulsating cunt -- the scales dragging against her tender meat, she moaned, as the fish finally was out of her cunt.

Slimy with her juices, she carefully placed the fish on one of her slim thighs, making sure everybody got a good look at her.

Looking in the faces of the people just a few meters from her -- it was a mixture of disbelief, shock and utter lust that she saw. Motivated and thrilled by this, she pulled out the second -- even bigger -- fish with one quick movement, leaving her cunt suddenly empty and gaping wide. With both fish now placed carefully on her thighs, she started to rub her own cunt, faster and faster -- all eyes still on her.

Soon the rubbing shifted to fisting, with Sandra pushing her whole hand into her lose cunt. However, her mind was still not satisfied -- before she went back to the hotel to recover from all the abuse, she wanted her degradation to be perfect. Looking at the filthy fish -- with their rough scales, the disgusting heads, and back to her gaping cunt, she knew what she had to do.

Gingerly taking the bigger of the two fish, she placed it at her waiting entrance -- with one movement, she inserted half of the fish deep into her cunt, and began to fuck herself with it. Faster and faster her rhythm of yanking the fish mostly out of her cunt and jamming it back inside her, she moaned loudly. As she came to her first orgasm, she felt it was not enough anymore. Stopping her intense fucking, she pushed in the second fish, stretching her cunt to its maximum.

Now, with both fish stretching her open, she began to fuck herself again, with each movement dragging the tender skin of her pussy lips in and out, rubbing them raw, until she nearly went crazy in her next climate. Finally coming down from the rush, Sandra collapsed in herself, resting for a few minutes before quickly getting up to leave the beach.

Her cunt still stuffed and not bothering to put on the lingerie bikini anymore, she made her way to the hotel. Not caring about the stares, not caring about the whistles, and the occasional hand finding her way on Sandra's body -- all she wanted was to rest and prepare for the adventure of the next days.

Just the first day -- and Sandra already had managed to sink so low. She was happy -- and curious how far she would be able to go without being arrested. Although the idea of being arrested -- put to some prison cell in a foreign country, naked -- the idea excited her quite a bit, she noticed as she made it to the reception.